Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Water Country Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:42 pm
Jai12321

(What when did Hades die the little jerk, I was supposed to kill him, that leaves like only the hokage)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Clan:Raiken

Bloodline:Ranton

Chakra:255/255

Speed:5 / Strength:4

Technique used:

Cecil took a trip to the beach for some training but go and behold he finds the girl his brother was last seen with. He used the transformation jutsu to make himself look like Zachery then strode down to the beach right next Kirumi. "Good to see your enjoying yourself, guess me dieing wasn't a big deal."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ Her eyes widened, as she turned around and saw the person she was sure to be dead. "I'm so sorry- Zach. Please. I never thought you would die like that..." To think, she fell in love with her babies father the day after his death. The ugly reminder of the past made her want to puke, but she held it in. "I'm the head now. I can protect every Raiken. I can protect you now..." }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord
Look in the Valley of The End. That's his last stand

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 pm
Jai12321

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Clan Abilities: +2 rank on all lighting abilities. -2 rank on all lighting abilities used against him.

Technique used:

"Protect, you couldn't even stop my brother from being killed how do you expect to be head leader of out clan." Cecil said as he broke the transformation. "Zachery was my brother and now I want to know who killed him and more importantly what happened and who was there."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ She fell to her knees at the shock of it not being him. Her words wore into her, tearing her apart from the inside. "I... your right. I should have stopped them.. I should have done something more." She wanted information? Well Kirumi will give it to him. "War, and even the Hokage. They were there that day..." }-

Clan Abilities: +2 rank on all Lightning

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 pm
Jai12321

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Technique used:

"So War is a traitor, and now the Hokage let this happen. What the heck is wrong with you people. Who else was there and who killed my brother." Cecil said impatiently. "I was retired you know, I thought I would never have to deal with being a ninja again. But then I find out my brother is dead and killed by the Leaf. Do you know what it's like to lose a brother?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ "Yeah. I do." She looked down at her hands. "My own brother.. My brother was killed when I was younger." She was trying to show that she wasn't a harm to her. }-

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:31 pm
Jai12321

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Technique used:

"Then you can understand why I want to know what happened. You haven't told me who killed him or if there was anyone else there other then you war and the hokage. Am I to assume that you killed him?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ Her head fell, tears welling her eyes. "You can safely assume he's already... dead." }-

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:56 pm
Jai12321

(Can I at least take Hades body or something take credit for that. Two Jounin dead look way better then one.)

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Technique used:

"So now I don't even get to my revenge on whoever it was. And your crying so obviously you don't like that he's dead. Since he's dead why don't you tell me who her was. And why your at it tell me what happened, the story. Why did my brother chase after you, why why WHY." Cecil said angrily, this girl was avoiding the subject and he hated that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm
E n d l e s sx˟ X. ˟xI l l u s i o n
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Genin| Reaper| Chakra: 125/125| Speed/Strength: 6/3| Kirigakure
"There are no heroes left in the land, so I must become one myself..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Elly play with us! We like it when you come to play with us!" Illusion walked along the edge of the beach, both arms no longer underneath control. Children tugged at the sleeves of the black cloak, pulling Illusion this way and that without any consideration for how Illusion felt about it all. Illusion didn't mind children, or rather, Illusion didn't mind much of anything, but Illusion's silence was taken for kindness in many cases. Illusion took every chance given to try to leave, but popularity came quickly with the youthful crowd that gathered. "...Sorry." Illusion said simply.

Illusion was certainly a different kind of person...one who people were drawn to despite Elly's unnaturally dark aura. Illusion never wore anything save for the black and white cloak, as well as the golden ornaments decorating the entirety of the robe. It was an elegant look, but due to Illusion always being covered, nobody knew if Illusion was male, female, or an amorphous blob disguising itself as a human. Nobody knew Elly's face, or body type, or anything beneath that massive cloak of hers...even Illusion's face was shrouded in a constant cloud of darkness that prevented people from guessing gender based on face. It wouldn't help, though. No smiles. No frowns. No tears. Nothing. Illusion was the perfect expression of an all-consuming void, but others enjoyed the company. Illusion didn't talk enough to make people angry.

"Then how about training? We could train together if you want." The quieter male pulling on Illusion's right sleeve wanted to grow in strength, while the girl on Illusion's left wanted to enjoy the time given to her and take a break from the training. Others pulled on Illusion's robe from every other direction, but Illusion didn't respond to the clamoring, instead allowing the children to follow in order to witness sword arts that had long since been lost in time. Illusion, while a child in the greater scheme of things, took their own fighting style with them to the grave, and now that they were back, Illusion was eager to revive old abilities that had been used before.

"...Watch." Illusion bid the children, prompting them to back away. Illusion drew from the waist, given that drawing such weapons from the back would be impossible. Sixteen feet long, the blade itself being thirteen feet long whereas the grip was three feet long. Illusion held the blade with the deftness of a professional swordsman, but Illusion's hand was hidden within the sleeve of the cloak, meaning that those watching Illusion's movements wouldn't be able to discern them simply by watching the hands or eyes...Illusion was impossible to gauge by any normal scales. Elly would show her young friends arts that belonged only to one person...that person being Illusion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ "Hades was... an a*****e. But I loved him." She secretly knew that the girl wasn't interested in her love life. So she changed to the story. "I don't know why... we were family. I needed to desperately get to the Hokage with information and he was in the way, so I escaped. When I got there, I noticed he followed me. Almost instantly War and Hades killed him, and the Hokage couldn't stop it." She sighed, turning her head towards the ocean. }-

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:45 pm
Jai12321

(I'm pretty sure you just called my dude a girl aka hes a guy just saying in case you were confused or something)

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Technique used:

"Oh War will pay that is for sure, and I will have a little chat with the Hokage. But I still want more information, on the leaf village itself, I need an excuse for coming out here anyways. I want everything you know so later I can sneak in there and kill War."

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ She nodded, not replying. She wanted her to leave already... let her go in peace. Or was she to die there? Kirumi couldn't defend herself without hurting the babies... but she couldn't die without hurting the babies either. She was about 8 months old, she didn't know what to do. So she remained silent. }-

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:37 pm
Jai12321

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Technique used:

"You were responsible for his death as much as your boyfriend Hades. More importantly your carrying his children. Do you have any idea how much I want revenge on Hades? Tell me any weaknesses you know about the leaf village and I'll let you live." Cecil said as he summed her up. She wasn't going to be able to fight with those babies.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ What the girl asked was impossible. "I can't." She replied simply, raising an eye brow. "Me and my babies will be loyal to the leaf in death." }-

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items