Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:13 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari shook her head at the suggestion, knowing full well that she had to uphold a different image than one of somebody jovial. She wanted people to respect her authority, and if she were to befriend them all, that respect would be lost, which is why she made sure to keep a wall between herself and the others. Kaede lowered herself from face level with Kagirinari to level with her legs. Kagirinari didn't often seem nervous about much, but it was clear on her face when Kaede had moved her legs which Kagirinari had been holding so closely together moments before. It was difficult to keep noise to a minimum with the myriad of sensations, but Kagirinari soon developed a certain flow and feeling for Kaede. It was...perfect.

[Skiiiip]

Kagirinari sat with her hands resting between her legs, still shifting nervously from left to right with a look of sheer embarrassment on her face. It wasn't that she hadn't enjoyed herself, but it was entirely different from what she had come to expect, but at least Kaede seemed glad for it. Kagirinari looked to Kaede after she sat back from the time they had. She seemed thoroughly amused, still licking her lips of all things, causing a clear line of red to stretch across Kagirinari's face. Looking at Kagirinari's entire body, enough adrenaline was flowing through her to turn all of her red, naturally. "I-I...I accept your love and respect, you know." Kagirinari, when spoken, spoke very softly. She wondered if she would be wrong for saying she'd love to have done that at any other time, but she guessed it was too inappropriate. Even then, the expression on her face clearly said what she didn't. There were always more pressing matters at hand, but they could wait...right? She told herself they couldn't, as it had been what she told herself countless times.

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image

crying ITLE_BLEH_zpsf70877f8.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede giggles softly towards Nari's reaction to it all, moving up to her face to take her lips once again in a soft kiss, "my lady, you've made me the happiest gal in the world." She rests her head against Kagirinari's chest and rubbed her back, "I love you." She said it as bluntly as that, her love and passion was shown, it was proven. Her affection for the Hokage was endless and she didn't care about the title, the fact that she was a superior, or even the fact that she was the leader of the village. She cared about Kagirinari and her well being, wanting to go to the ends of the earth to make her happy. Kaede never felt this way before, whether it was a momentary fling or life-long feeling of love, it was certain. Kaede loved her with all of her heart.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

☾Rank:☾ Genin
☾Age:☾14
☾Chakra:☾ 140/140
☾Affiliation:☾ Konohagakure
☾Silence and Whispers theme:☾Shipped to War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Think their done yet?" Silenced asked to his sister standing next to him. They wiated outside the door patiently, knowing how rare it is for peope in office to be able to spend time together. Whisper shook her head slightly and the slightly taller male in the mask sighed gently and continued waiting quietly behind the closed door. Whisper on the other hand was growing impatient and looked around a little bit, considering just going to get some stuff done. She didnt like being cooped up and waiting around for things.

Player Name

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:22 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari closed her eyes, her breathing softening to a degree, and the calm look on her face never fading. "As do I...I'll be there for you until fate separates us. I truly hope that day never comes, otherwise..." Kagirinari shook her head, uncertain of what she was saying. She didn't believe in predetermination, so she would refuse to believe that they would ever be torn apart by cruel fate. That was something out of a story book, after all. She looked at her cloak and slightly brushed past it, sparking it to life once more, and causing it to wrap in its entirety around her torso. It was an "invisible" sound, as while Kaede would miss it, Kagirinari heard its wailing as it returned to what could count as life. The problem that was bothering her wasn't noise, but rather, a very focused concentration of energy, followed by silence. Somebody was at her door.

Kagirinari did her standard sigh, but she knew she wasn't allowed to simply let things sit like this. Without looking at the door, it was opened by an invisible line of energy between her and the door itself. It was, perhaps, a cheap way of actually opening the door, but it saved time. Upon the door opening, Kagirinari would be standing behind her desk, those same cool blue eyes watching the moves of those standing behind said door. She wondered what was possibly desired from her...but, she supposed she find out soon. She opened her mouth to speak, and the words came out in a smooth, but ice cold tone. It was only natural from her, after all. "Greetings...both of you. How may I assist you?"

Had0u

Holy Rinaku

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Silence looked at his sister and motioned for her to go into the room first. What responded was a blank stare of a masking looking at him. He held the pose for a moment until he slouched and just looked silly at this point. "Fine Ill go in first..." He grumbled and walked into the room, his sister following and shaking with silent laughter behind his back. He stopped about 5 feet short of the desk and his shorter sibling stopped next to him but just behind. She was pretty much forced to be here by necessity. Silence decided that the introduction was nessicary.

"Lady Hokage I must ask your forgiveness. I know ze privacy ees hard to come by. I am Silence. Zis is Whisper my sister. Ve are from ze graduating class of genin. Ve havent been sorted into a group or have a Jonin to guide us. As ve dont want to waste your time, ve are asking to be sorted by you."

He said with an obvious thick accent. It was somewhat obvious why they didnt speak often. They were heavy Russian accented and very formal. Silence offered a polite bow and then stepped back to be in line with his sister to wait for her reply. His eyes watched the very happy couple and he had a hidden smile behind his mask at the two. He found it somehow comforting that they could find the time to be together.

His sister seemed to be checking her nails and flicking out a piece of dirt in the mean time, remaining quiet as ever. Her head tilted and looked in the direction of the two but she mainly just seemed bored by the lack of activity.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "Privacy...?" Kagirinari let that sink in for a moment, eventually getting a hint as to what her subordinates were doing while they were silently standing next to the door. Her natural, cool expression slowly morphed in to something of a combination between outrage and unmistakable embarrassment. Her cloak responded to her body's queues, and it began to form spikes all around the outside edges. She calmed herself down, however, and made her cloak return to its cloth-like state before turning her head away from her subordinates.

"That's a good question to ask after only having just met me. Fortunately, I know where to begin. A man named Hades Uchiha is in need of discipline, and it is my belief that holding another's life in his hands will give him much needed lessons, while at the same time giving you a faster way to grow. You may find him in Konoha's training grounds, as he generally only cares for the power he possesses" Did that work for them? It worked for Kagirinari. Sne was, originally, just going to teach Hades a lesson herself, but it was better he got some practical experience in while contributing to Konohagakure's well being. She didn't need him to be *entirely* useless, after all.

Had0u

Holy Rinaku

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 am
User ImageUser Image

"Now now, No need for ze hostilities..." Silence said taking a step forward and to the right in front of his sibling. Whisper had started to look interested and Silence was trying defuse what his mouth had caused. "You vont hear a verd about it from us. I congratulate you on your luck in zis regard." He said as she calmed down. He listened with rapt attention, his head tilted slightly and his hands still held palms up in the air just in front of him.

"I need to find a man named Hades? Vhat kind of name is this...Oh vell. Location is the training grounds. That will be most sufficient. Thank you for ze time and again sorry for ze interruption!"

Silence said and slowly ushered his sister back through the door, letting out an audible sigh of relaxation as he eased the door shut behind him and flipped the knobs latch just before it would close. A satisfying click plus the sound of boots growing fainter would que their exit as they walked out into the street and promptly through the back alleys to the proper location.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:54 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// Married /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

The Hokage office. He remembered running to it many times when the building looked like a massive tower to his little body. Now, it was just as grand due to the memories it held. The memories of tuning into meetings. The teachings his father would give him about the village, to be a good leader, and to protect it and it's citizens. Yumi entered just as he saw two masked individuals depart. Judging by their size, Yumi wondered if they were the new youth of the village but he didn't see any reason to stop them.

Entering the tower as he had done so many times before, Yumi scaled the stairs that led to the office as he looked outside towards the afternoon sun placing a pleasant glow upon the village. It was heart-warming to be back home. He hoped the peace of his people would remain, after they have gone through so much. Coming to the last stair, Yumi would knock gently upon the closed Hokage door, "Hokage-sama... It is Yumi. I have returned to the village." Yumi said softly through the door, falling silent to listen in to see if the Hokage herself was there.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

Panthers7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede takes a hold of Nari's cheeks and pulls her into another tender kiss, pressing their lips together. The Jounin pulls back after a brief moment, blushing as she wrapped her arms around her and giggles,

"I still can't believe that I can do all of this~"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:59 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari managed a flinch when Kaede grabbed her by her cheeks, feeling as if she were being treated like a child again...perhaps because of the way she looked. Kaede pulled Kagirinari back towards her, pressing their lips together. She pulled back after a moment and remarked on how she had free access to the Hokage. Kagirinari smiled when Kaede embraced her again, enjoying the time they had. "As long as you're with me, you can do it as many times as you want." Kagirinari remarked, hesitant when she closed the distance between herself and Kaede, taking the woman in to a gentle kiss for a time...however, she heard a familiar voice behind her door and backed away from Kaede for the second time.

"Apologies, Kaede...you'll have to excuse me for a moment." Kagirinari pulled away from Kaede, stared at the door, causing the door to swing open due to powers she rarely spoke of. "Welcome back, Yumi Uchiha. I trust you had a reasonably pleasant stay in Kusagakure. Is there anything I might do for you?" Kagirinari had certain things to get done, so there was always some ways to help Konohagakure, but those were things she had to do on her own. In that regard, she was curious if she could she assist her subordinates at all. They needed her powers as much as she needed theirs, after all. Yumi was one of her most loyal subordinates, but she dared not call him "friend." If she were to lose that natural distance she put between herself and others, she would fear losing them. It was a simple fact of life. If she didn't befriend them, she wouldn't be afraid of their loss.

Had0u

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// Married /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi was looking out the door as he waited for a response. He heard, soft hushed voices on the other side of the door, but Yumi as never one to listen in on another person's conversation. Furthermore, Yumi's main focus was specifically looking straight towards his village. Constantly wondering... was it safe enough? Where the shinobi themselves safe enough to handle an impending attack? During his travels back, Yumi heard rumors of a village being attacked and... the shinobi could do nothing. Most villages these days hold powerful, powerful shinobi. What force was there or could have been there, to create such devastation to any village? It was times like these that Yumi wanted to speak to his father for guidance. To soothe his worries through wisdom but... now all Yumi could do was simply remember his teachings and relay that wisdom with his own cognitive thinking.

When the door opened, the 'locked Uchiha didn't turn from his gaze at the window that portrayed the peaceful Konoha. As if in a faraway gaze of multiplicity of thoughts should rumors of passer-byes be true. Breaking his gaze, his hazel eyes look into the office he stepped forth when the Hokage further addressed him, "Thank you, Hokage-sama. My wife and myself, do not usually get such breaks. It set my mind at ease to be with her for that short break." Yumi said as his eyes caught another. Judging by her eyes, Yumi confirmed that he other woman was a Hyuuga. Another prestigious Clan of Konoha. Although Yumi spotted that her cheeks were flushed. Lips rosey. Similar to the times when his pale lover comes into constant contact with his own lips. Yumi's hazel eyes briefly went from Kaede to Kagirinari, making a connection but he didn't vocalize it. His face wouldn't show what his mind was merely thinking as, for one it wasn't his business and two it wasn't his business.

Having his eyes lock onto Kagirinari Yumi spoke about the real reason about being before her, "i am sure you know by now, Hokage-sama... that it is us that are to do something for you." Yumi said softly. Like Kagirinari, Yumi kept the relationship between Hokage and Sannin professional. They never went out after missions of drinks. Spoke much about their personal lives. Or caught a bite to eat at Ichiraku's. Though he would not mind being friends with the Hokage as anybody would love that privilege. But he could tell after the years working under her, that there was a noticeable distance that kept her from getting too close to her shinobi. He wondered why, but like situations, he never pushed the issue.

"Have you heard of any....rumors lately about a village attack?" He asked, not wanting to dance around the topic any longer than he had to. Yumi hoped it was just rumors, that another war wasn't going to ignite but...he had a sickening feeling that it was indeed true.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari went completely silent for a moment, but uttered a word under her breath. It caused a very hefty collection of stapled together papers to fly towards Yumi, but to stop and levitate in front of him. Kagirinari didn't title the document, but it was clear what is was about. "Not just rumors. Kaede and Ozzy were on ground when it happened. Further, they revealed to me that the culprit was a man who had been in Konoha already." Kagirinari's writings were very neat and organized, each detail flawlessly flowing in to the next. Details of what she knew about the attack, the condition of Kiri and its military forces, an approximate number of deaths from the area that was attacked, the name of the attack, the revelation that there were two attackers that leveled the entire village, the appearance details of Kleine, the attacker who had the powers of the Rinnegan according to Ozzy's descriptions of him, and various other materials she found might be needed. She knew everything and kept it all tidy, however...her hand-writing could've used some work. While she made sure it was all easy to read, she wrote her letters like Vincente.

"It's a frightening thought, however, I'm resolved to deal with the threat. I've seen the first attacker already, but he only wanted to sample Konohagakure's food. He's been here for some time, but hasn't attacked anyone or anything He even disengaged when Konoha shinobi aggressed him against my orders." Kagirinari's cloak began to writhe and spike, and while her face didn't show anything, nor did her ice blue neon eyes, she was feeling some pressure. It was all making her very anxious. "Study that for as long as you wish. I want you to fight with me if it comes down to that. Kumogakure has been silent, and Kirigakure is destroyed, so...nevermind. It's just speculation." Kagirinari recalled the words of her sisters as she thought on the fate ahead of Konohagakure. There were some things only she could do, and protecting this village...it was her duty as well as her destiny. Unconsciously, she found herself sway just a bit to ring the bell around her. She looked to her left and stared down herself, nodding her head once. She didn't need to tell *herself* that she needed to apprise Yumi of the situation at hand and what path they would take.

Had0u

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 am
Valentine Valtieri

User Image

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede picks Kagirinari up and whisks her away to her home, knowing that she would leave a clone behind to relay information and speak to Yumi.

[Exit though]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:28 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi grimaced mentally when Kagirinari was silent to his question, then followed by a stack of papers that made him sigh. "There goes the rumor." He thought to himself as he took the collection of documents into his hand and opened it up while intently listening to his Hokage. Documenting the information that was said from her mouth and what he was reading; mentally chuckling a little as the penmanship that reminded him very much of his best friend Vincente. He'd document the techniques used, their fighting styles, what techniques did not work against them, what was said between them, to even how they worked together. The death toll... seemed unreal but when he heard that one of the users possessed the mythical eye of the Rinnengan, Yumi's eyes snapped up. He thought... that was merely a legend! Was the informants exaggerating? That eye, supposedly, can be obtained by an Uchiha if they train their eyes and go through horrendous battles; but of course, there are those that are born with the eye of the Gods. Though, it is very possible it is merely a legend for the Uchiha...for alas, Yumi's eye wasn't up to par to read the tablets further that laid in the abandoned parts of Konoha for his Clan. Only the words of his father gave him knowledge of how to further grow his eye when the time to seek more power to protect his village.

"This is... horrendous..." Yumi said softly as he shook his head closing the folder after reading each article of information thoroughly, though tucking it under his arm as he wanted to study these two completely. To make a sound defense for these attackers that took on an array of shinobi and left without a scratch. Though comfort further was unsettled when Yumi caught word that the very attacker that was said to have attacked Kiri was now spotted within their village. Without hesitation Yumi's hazel eyes snapped to his Kage when she requested for him to fight beside her, "I will do so. Though this entire situation... It troubles me...." Yumi said softly as he walked towards the window to look out to it, blinking a little when Kaede took Kagirinari like a little doll and hoisted her away. Thankful that the Kage could create "Shadow Clone" so he and her could continue speaking; plus, he wished for their discussion to be slightly a bit more private now that things were getting increasingly serious. "This situation bothers me because there seems to be no punishment. Two shinobi attack and destroy that village's district. They run and have been gone for... A couple of weeks if not just less than a month." Yumi said, just giving a rough mental analysis based on when they left and the sightings within their own borders. They could have gone anywhere, but it seemed too fortuitous that their village did not seemingly punish the two for an attack on another village that could very well spark a war. "Then one of the attackers appears within our borders." Showing no aggression or not... why come to our village? Why now? Better yet, how many people have come into our village since his entry and how long has been here... Things do not bode well with me." He shook his head before his eyes traveled back to his Kage, "Does this not unsettle you? It could mean, that Kusa has provoked a war. And if their Kage did not send those shinobi, the fact that they are still breathing could mean that they are supporting their actions. Especially, if that Kage feigns to pretend that have punished the perpetrators. But if they are feigning peace, what would be their motive? Their benefit?" Yumi asked aloud, crossing is arms as he he thought, "Now, we harbor an agent of chaos within our borders. It could be suspicious on our part, if we say nothing to Kiri; even if we do not wish to engage in a battle ourselves." Yumi added.. Attacking by Konoha may provoke a situation that could resemble Kiri's. But, if they send word to Kiri that their murderer is within their borders, it could give good relations with the village as well as give them solace to taking down their attacker. "What is your take on this, Hokage-sama?" Yumi asked, as this was a very delicate situation that they were put in. Wanting to, almost immediately, gather information on who has recently passed through the gates. If there have been a surplus of individuals passing, there could be trouble brewing, and he rather catch it before it ignites.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

Panthers7

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:43 am
Xantos would enter the office and ask the secretary for a quick bit of directions. After he received them, he would ascend the staircase up to the main Hokage's office. He'd rap his knuckles on the door frame a few times as his knock and would wait to be acknowledged.

He was a fairly new genin, straight out of the graduating class...well, a year ago anyway. The previous year was just medical school. It was unlikely she would have recognized him, but her file and record of him would show that the had graduated with the top marks of his graduating academy class. He looked unassuming enough. Simple clothing, a traditionally positioned and worn headband, and the usual Hyuugan hair that was a bit on the longer side.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff