Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:40 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael looked down at his scroll and noticed one of the more advanced jutsus in the scroll the Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Kinjitou. He knew that it was a Jounin jutsu but knew he could handle the jutsu. Michael began kneeding the chakra between his hands and formed a small pyramid with a sphere of chakra in the middle. He then compiled the chakra until it grew and grew and grew. and as he prepared to launch it it fizzled out. He thought about the formula and then began to fluxuate his chakra in the sphere. After a few moments he got ready to fire the jutsu. The pyrimid shape was perfect and the chakra sphere was directly in the center. He aimed at another bush and after a second the entire bush and part of the ground were gone.
...but I can still beat you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image
K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

"Yeah, it's been two years." She shook her head, not believing it's been such a long time. It felt like yesterday that she heard the news of his death. Kirumi zoned out for a moment, before remembering she was a shinobi. She wasn't supposed to be sad. She took her palms and smacked them into her cheeks. "You're a Senju right?" A smile appeared on her face. "The Joukai Clan has a few jutsus that can only be used by Uzumaki, medics, or Senjus. It's quite an interesting history, actually. If you want I can teach ya a thing or two." Kirumi offered, standing up and offering her hand to Kinkaru.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
140 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:
Sentences:
Word Count:

jedimastersonic

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:04 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru took her hand and got up. "Well yes I am, I don't know much about the Joukai jutsu, but you can show me if you want." Kinkaru was a senju with a specialty in water jutsu, but he could do a few other types. And he wouldnt mind training with the beautiful Kirumi.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:12 pm
Alicia Joana

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Something was still bothering him. Thinking of Hades, Kai would soon have to retreat from flirting. He did care about his brother yes? Well yes. However, Anyways, going back to the altercation, Kai would just laugh a little. "Only wanting to use your powers to kill? If I can't dodge lethal moves in a spar. How can I in real life or death situation?" Kai explained. He would then readjust his weapons that was on him and would start to get ready. "A killer who rather make drugs and medicine? Where is the fun in that? We are ninja. we must be sharp as a blade" Kai explained before putting his hands into his pocket. I need to chill. I mean, I don't know. Maybe I need more jutsus. I don't feel like training though, Maybe travel Kai thought as he looked at Nay Nay. "You know where the Hokage is at the moment?" Kai asked outo f the blue.

OCC: fast post. currently on game with friends x.x sorry for no color change for dialogue

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image

"This one is dangerous. It's called Light Arrow Manipulation," She explained. Kirumi knew that he would never be able to do it, the Light Manipulation was for the Joukai Clan solely. She concentrated on the chakra within her hands, and soon the light around them started to absorb into her skin. There was a bright flash and what looked like a bow of pure light appeared in her hand, too bright to look at directly. Pulling the string back, she pointed it at the ground and let go, allowing a bright arrow to flash into the ground and be absorbed. Kirumi allowed the bow to disappear after that. "After this, we should probably run. It's a random jutsu, it can attack anyone. Even me." It was a lot like the Call of Lightning, but she didn't mention that.

120 -10 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:
Sentences:
Word Count:

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:43 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru grabbed her and jumped into the air. he ejected his blade and landed on a tree holding. He then moved across the forest. "So if I'm holding you, what happens next?" He smiled and prepared for defense. "I already know I can't do the jutsu, but I can do medical jutsu."

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

Kirumi couldn't help herself- she started to blush. Grabbing onto him to keep her balance, she shook her head smiling. "The arrows follow the initial target until ready to fire, it'll happen soon so I'll be the one carrying you." She revealed, inquiring that he wouldn't be able to handle it. It was a joking dare, but apart of her thought he wouldn't do it. She was interested to see.

110 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:
Sentences:
Word Count:

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru smiled. "I'm not easily beaten, but I could stand to stay that close to you." He got to the portion of the forest where the Lake was and landed on the water still holding her as he got to the middle of the lake. "if it comes through water then it should slow down, plus I could probably defend against it." He stayed alert and wondered when it was going to come.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

Kirumi was about to reply, but under them the floor of the lake started to glow. Bright arrows started to eject from the water at a high speed rate, making her flinch and hid her head into his chest. While mastering this technique, she'd impaled herself through the shoulder and remembering that pain was horrible enough to be semi-afraid of it. "Careful!" She whispered to him, she felt an arrow whiz passed her foot.

110 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:
Sentences:
Word Count:

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:44 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru's eyes widened as he noticed the light coming beneath him. He held her tighter. As the light arrows shot up he moved quickly and left an after image behind him, the arrows piercing it, he suspected they'd continue further and he transported to the other side of the water and dashed out of the water and kept moving. "Well I guess one of those arrows hit my shoulder, it's bleeding. But I kept you safe didn't I?" He was glad it was her blood and not his. "You have quite the fearsome ability. I'm glad I got the water, I had the opportunity to use my abilities a little."

Chakra Reserves: 287/303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely sighed. "Killing a comrade in sparing isn't a good thing either you know?" She said as she saw him prep weapons but then lowered his guard to ask if she knew where the Hokage was at this moment. "Well the only suggestion i could give is to check the Hokage Tower, fifty-fifty chance." She said as she would take advantage of the situation, the only sound Kai would hear is a buzz like sound as her left hand was engulfed in chakra, which was a lethal ability called Chakra Scalpel. Seeing how very short the distance was, she quickly lunged, both her clans gave her an immense speed bonus that at this distance, if he blinked he wouldn't see her close in on him. She grabbed his left arm with her right hand and slid her foot at his foot to sweep him off his feet and with his arm twist it and flip him with her medical strength. If all this worked, she would successfully flip him onto the ground and hold her chakra scalpel at his neck and show a playful attitude.

Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

At the sight of the blood, Kirumi swore and covered it with her hand. Frowning, she listened to his praise and shook her head. "If it was really threatening, I could manipulate the light accordingly. I can't seem to do that yet," she revealed, sighing. "It doesn't seem to be deep... I don't know any medical jutsu yet so we should head to the hospital?" The arrows behind them died down, and as soon as the jutsu released she felt exhausted. She couldn't help but yawn. Screwing up like this, Kirumi felt bad for Kinkaru. She had used the jutsu to sort of impress him, instead she ended up injuring her own friend.

110 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:
Sentences:
Word Count:

jedimastersonic

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:33 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru smiled. "Your cute, it's ok, as a senju I have aptitude for medical jutsu." He dropped to the ground and let her down. "I got this, if it were more serious I'd go to the hospital, Healing hands Jutsu." He said forming a sign, chakra formed around his right hand, he then applied it to his shoulder, wincing a little at the sting. "Unlike water jutsu, I actually have to use handsigns," He thought he might actually look cool to her, healing his own wound. "Don't worry about it hitting my shoulder, I agreed to see it, so it's all good, I liked the jutsu." His other hand grasping one of her hands.

....When I am here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

She didn't reply for a moment, lost in thought while watching him heal himself. Kirumi gave herself a silent pep talk, telling herself that it was a mistake and she didn't have to beat herself down for it. "I'll protect you next time." She proclaimed, promising Kinkaru. Then she started to realize that he called her cute. Was he flirting with her the whole time? She started to blush ferociously, realizing how close they were she stepped away.

110 Chakra Points
Jutsu Learned:
Sentences:
Word Count:

jedimastersonic

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:54 pm
Jai12321

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru laughed a little, not at her but the situation. "Well than we better get you strong enough to control those arrows so you can protect me." He said then winking at her and standing up.

....When I am here

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas