Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm
Ozzy sighed "as you wish.." He then let out a small smile "well I'll be in the training grounds if one of you two need anything let me know" he walked out of the ramen shop towards the training grounds  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

The more Kirumi thought about it, the more she realized that the Hokage was completely right. The guards had seen her face, they would probably attack on spot or she'd be taken to the Mizukage and tortured mercilessly. The thought made her shiver, but she felt herself blushing profusely as the Hokage semi hugged her, which was all she could ever ask for. Her eyes widened slightly. So adorable..."Yes, I understand." She watched as Ozzy left, and she wanted to follow him to the training grounds but instead she had to finish feeding the hokage; which she really didn't mind.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
200 Chakra Points

Valentine Valtieri

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "I'm glad." Kagirinari didn't say it, but she was glad for more than Kirumi understanding her orders. She appreciated the jounin taking time out for her, despite them barely knowing each other. Kagirinari swung her legs back and forth absent-mindedly, somewhat reminiscent of a child with an uncharacteristic smile painting her face. She finished her Iekei Ramen in relative comfort thanks to Kirumi, and while she hadn't outright stated it, she swung her legs back and forth like she did when she was enjoying herself. It was really only clear to see at times she was treated as a child, but that didn't mask the hidden, and unnatural power she housed. For that reason, she would at least be able to share on truth.

"The problem isn't solely you returning to Kirigakure, as I don't think arriving myself would change very much, but the risk involved is already greater than when you were there before. Almost certainly since two Kiri shinobi vanished after arriving here. I'm not very big, or strong, or anything you'd expect of a shinobi, so I...I'd feel more comfortable if you went with me. Ozzy as well. I just don't want to put you at risk when I know that there's no "perfect" outcome waiting for us. I'm not scared, but..."

Jai12321

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kirumi helped Kagirinari finish her bowl, watching her with an amused facial expression. The Hokage was a child at heart, which made Kirumi even more loyal and ready to protect her at all costs. Her eyes widened considerably at the purposeful of going with her, automatically stating," Of course." She'd do anything for her kage, and this would set her mind at ease a little bit more. One, their leader wasn't entering an enemy village alone. Two, the guilt from not raising a finger, and running while thousands of people died. Three, the guilt of two people dying on their soil. "It's unfortunate that Ozzy left, but I think the two of us should go. There may not be a perfect outcome, but what matters is getting information on the situation. If the Mizukage would accept the apology, or if he plans war on this village."

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
200 Chakra Points

Valentine Valtieri

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

Kaien Hatake

Assassin || Kirigakure|| Chakra Pool : 195/195 || Rinnegan : Inactive || Chuunin || Snowflake

Kaien arrived at the Ramen shop after all the early commotion that took place in the village . He had came to talk with the kage with hopes of joining there ranks along with his friend War who the Kage had already allowed such refuge . Scouting through the area with his eyes the white haired boy had came across lady Hokage's chakra signature as he approached her and the girl he had seen in Kiri starting the introduction with a bow then raising his head to greet her " I never really got the chance to speak with you due to everything that has happened today but , I'm Kaien of Kiri or was from Kiri at least " He said from the sadness in his voice as he continued still staring at her " I was saved by War upon the attack on the village and had arrived her with him although instead I explored the village more to get a better understanding of your culture . I thank you for taking us in and allowing us a place to stay during these hard times Hokage " He sighed before continuing for he didn't know how she react to the next thing he was going to say " I would Like to the join the ranks of the Leaf Shinobi , Although I am a chuunin I am far more skilled than Jounins which is why I would like to ask for a slight promotion also with another ranking to be a member of your Anbu squad , where I will work directly under you Hokage .. there will be no secrets between us .. I promise to be loyal and protect this village from a outcome like Kiri " Kaien muttered at the end as his fist balled up still with the vision of the man who destroyed the village " Please Hokage allow me such Honor in Serving you " He said for he didn't know what she would take out of this , He was a Refugee who had left home and had disbanded the teachings of Kiri but still if he was allowed to hone his skills and save this village the sacrifice that Kiri encountered he would .

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

Stats
Chunin - Speed: 5(+3/-2)= 7 / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
Assassin
ABILITIES
XXXSTRENGTHS
ALMOST UNDETECTABLE -- Assassins are extremely hard to spot. If they want to hide from their foe, then whether you like it or not, they'll likely succeed.

INHUMAN SPEED -- The assassins are, without a doubt, the fastest class. They can move fast and delicately, not even making a bump in their step as their speed stretches landscapes. This is their main strength in battle. It makes them capable of dodging nearly anything.
XXXWEAKNESSES
STRENGTH -- Their bodies are honed entirely for speed. Their strength? Average. Definitely never above average. Even if they can outmatch you with their speed, it's relatively simple to fend them off with brute force. In an actual sword battle, or something of that kind, assassins would likely lose, because they would be overpowered physically.

DOJUTSU -- Assassins cannot really hide from people with dojutsu. That's one of their biggest strengths, gone. Also, targets with dojutsu (or anything really) that increase their perception and their ability to predict an enemies movies can easily counter the assassins speed.

Hatake
PASSIVE ABILITIES
• High Chakra Reserves (+20% chakra)
• Quick-Footed (+2 Speed)

Rinnegan
PASSIVE ABILITIES
• Rinnegan wielders have a very, very in-depth sense of perception, similar to the Sharingan. They possess great foresight and can sense chakra, see chakra, feel muscle movements, etc. This chakra sensing is akin to the ability to sense the vibrations of movement; to feel every movement and its location, and to sense its effects on the terrain, the wind, the ground. You can accurately pinpoint the location of the enemy and their movements with this, especially if they have a large amount of chakra. The larger their chakra is, the better you'll be at sensing their movements. Someone with 400+ chakra could be sensed from miles away.

• Path Shift
You may change your path twice each post, between the Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta and Naraka paths. This makes you an extremely dangerous target because you can really flip the tables at any given time. However, switching between paths costs 5 chakra per switch (some exceptions).
• Energy of God xd

______Headband
_____________•Village: Kirigakure
_____________•Style: Headband
_____________•Location: knitted on left shoulder

______Small Item Pouch:
â—‹ 30 yards of wire
â—‹ 5 Flash Bombs
â—‹ 20 Kunai ( 10 coated in a paralysis substance that"ll numb the body for 30 min * 3 post * )
_____________•Location: Left thigh

______Small Item Pouch:
â—‹ x30 Shuriken ( 10 coated in poison )
â—‹ 10 Explosive Tags
_____________•Location: Right Glute

______Medium Item Holster/Sheath:
â—‹ Twin Katana's with white thread at the bottom
_____________•Location: across back x formation

___Excess Item(s)
• earrings
• Scrolls
• Pencils

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru nodded in agreement to his friend. "Now all we need is two more and we have a team of highly skilled monsters, haha!!"

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:07 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael nodded and finished his ramen before ordering another bowl. "So have you lived in Konoha your whole life?"
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used:
Chakra:200

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:24 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru nodded his head. "Yeah I have, my mom though was from the water country, hence why I am part Hoshigaki. But my father was a senju. Have you been here your whole life?"

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:38 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael shook his head and said. No, I have only lived here a few weeks, before here I lived in the mountains of Iwagakure. This is technicality my first village I have ever lived in."

Techniques used:

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:56 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru smiled and placed his hand on Micheal's shoulder. "Well brother welcome to the village, glad to have ya here." Kinkaru said welcoming his new friend to life in Leaf, hoping to make him at home.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:02 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael smiled and finished his second bowl of ramen. "Thank you my friend. I really enjoy the leaf better then the mountains."

Techniques used:

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:12 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru chowed down another bowl of ramen and turned to his friend. "so whats on your list to do next?"

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:29 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael looked at Kinkaru and said. "I am not really sure. I want to help the village any way I can, but not sure if I can."

Techniques used:

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:34 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru crossed his arms, he agreed with his comrade. "I suppose until we have another mission we could get stronger. maybe we can do some missions in the village or something."

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:05 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael nodded and replied to his friend. "What did you have in mind my friend?"

Techniques used:

jedimastersonic

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items