Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Kazekage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                sannin

Cecil shook his head then in a instant spoke again. "Of course its rude, but I don't care. I was a kage myself therefore in your eyes I have the same amount of pull as any other kage. You listen here, you may be Shogun but that won't stop Kleine from killing you himself. Have I peaked your interest yet, maybe not but I will. We all know Kleine has been grabbing up territory like its going out of style, however he is also grabbing up demons for some reason. I do not know what his plan is for them, but with Kleine it can never be any good. My proposition is to bolster your villages and your country's defenses, to not hear it would be foolish and you know that. Kleine is no doubt already looking at your territory, and maybe he won't go after it for political reasons. But can you really turn down my help? Here's what I'm gonna do as a token of good faith, I'll take a mission any that you have, all though if it involves a fight I would like that best. Anyways I'll do that mission and while I'm off doing that, you think about hearing me out. Does that sound acceptable?" With that it he would simply wait for the Shoguns answer.

Part 2 Rebuilding: Word Count 2862

Stats:

Speed: 12 / Strength:11

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

No One Hollars Aaron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:35 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

When she walked into the kage's office, she was refreshed and new. When she went to go check on Lars, he was already gone so she had missed her chance there. Something about him had interested her, but she was a young, growing girl that could choose whoever she wanted. As she walked in, she was hearing the stranger speak to her kage in a hostile way. He wasn't threatening him directly, using someone elses name to strike fear in his heart, as if that was a way to manipulate him to get somewhere. Kleine... The name she had heard before but she wasn't exactly sure. She could vaguely remember her mom saying the name before, perhaps it was important? She looked at her kage directly, after the dangerous mission that was unsuspectingly hard, she felt that her next words were needed. Or perhaps her vanity was showing.

"Make me S-rank, and I'll eradicate the existence of Kleine."

Henir: 200
                                                                    Stats: 5/5
                                                                    Dragon: 6/6
                                                                    Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki stood herself up and followed everyone inside, to hear Testial's complaining, Nikola's brash decision to become S-rank and then hunt after a notorious shinobi rogue whose cause the world to shake with fea and is the stories parents tell children to scare them at night, and finally the disrespect of the incoming sannin. She honestly didn't know what to do, so she stood there and remained quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:17 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

Out of pure annoyance he stood up and walked out towards the balcony.
                                                                    "I can't take this anymore, I need a breath of fresh air."
                                                                    He said before leaping over the railing and exiting the office
                                                                    ((Exit))

[Chakra:] 20
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 11/12
                                                                    [Technique(s) Used:]
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception
                                                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                    While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                    While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                                                    Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• High Chakra (+50 Chakra)

• Class Upgrades (Natural Users Only -- No Implants):
                                                                    Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

--Weapon Master/Tajiutsu/Samurai
                                                                    +1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.
                                                                    Sage mode
                                                                    • Man of Steel True Sage Mode SS
                                                                    At this point the user's body takes on a full metallic appearance to signify his skins Hardness. In this stage for the bone Bl User's skin As hard as corundum, While though this doesn't slow down the user. ))+2 Speed/+2 strength)) When in this stage the user has the ability to draw bones from his body that's stronger than the rank that the person is before the sage mode transformation. The amount of chakra it cost to activate is 20, then 10 chakra points as its activated. The long range attacks it has is that the user can enhance the size and length of his bones. This makes it easier for distance ranged techniques.

• Pre steel mode A rank.
                                                                    When in this mode the user's physical ability focuses mostly on strength rather than speed. Meaning the person would be stronger than they are faster. +1 Speed/+1 strength. To access is 15 chakra the amount of chakra it takes is 5 each post.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:16 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"An interesting propositon you come to me with. Aid you, slightly, and in return, you help me. However, that would require me to put you and your friends into positions of power. Before I can do that, you must do something for me first. Swear your allegiance to me, and this village. Should you betray me or this village, you will be made our enemies, and your list of places to run will be nonexistent." If Cecil was truly serious, he would swear without a moment of hesitation. But if this was some elaborate ploy, he would pause, make excuses. The way Toshiko saw it, he had come to Suna because he had no other options. He was ousted from the Mist, and Kleine owned the Leaf, leaving only the Sand.

xxxxxIt was at the end of her statement that she saw the group she had sent to the Sandstone Village return, looking a little tired and beaten, but no worse than most people looked after a long day of training. Before she could ask him anything, Testial took it upon himself to leave the room. She was going to have to have a talk with him about that attitude, but this was neither the time nor the place for such a discussion. Instead, Toshiko would turn to speak to the two remaining people, thrown off guard by Nikola's request. The room would suddenly be filled her laughter at the ludicrous proposal. "It will take more than one mission and some strong words for a Chuunin to become a Sannin Nikola. One cannot simply ask and be granted power. It is something that is earned through a lifetime of hardwork and challenges. You have been on a single mission from me. In time, you will come to know such power, but that time has not yet come. You are still young, and although you have great power, you lack the experience and knowledge of most senior shinobi. However, if you wish to prove your worth, there will be plenty of chances in the coming days, of this, you have my word."

xxxxx"Now, tell me of these bandits you encountered. I would leave it to the Kazekage to inform me, but you both seem more than capable of recalling the events that occurred. Leave out nothing." Toshiko leaned back in her chair, waiting for one of them to speak up, levitating a small ball of metal in her palm casually.

Zhou Shogun
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

PASSIVE:

• +1 to Doton Techniques (includes Jiton and Wu Xing)

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Sannin: 400 gallons

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki stood at attention and gave a soft salute, speaking for everyone else rather than waiting,

"Ma'am. Yuuki Oni, Chuunin of Sunagakure, I had followed Lord Testial and Nikola into the Sandstone Village where we would scout out and view the inside of a local restaurant," before she could raise an eyebrow in question, Yuuki would continue, "Lord Testial could perceive that the enemies would reside in a place where little to no activity could be seen through the naked eye. Within the restaurant, me and Nikola were drugged by our drinks, unable to see clearly and by then, our leader had exited the restaurant to fight the leader of the rogue team alone, leaving me and Nikola to face his cohorts. Nikola and I were able to dispose of the rogues and went to assist Lord Testial who put up a fight and held the boss rogue down. We were able to subdue the boss rogue as a team with assistance of an odd machine that assisted us during the battle due to Lord Testial being weakened during the fight. The mission is compete, Ma'am."

She did another salute and waited for her to reply or for Nikola and Testial to intervene if she had left anything out.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga had just left the bar, he could not stand at how loud the place was at this exact time, he wanted something more quiet, more deadly, something that could give him challenge, a mission was probably enough to suffice him of this thirst. Oga would make his way towards the Kage's office. As soon as Oga had reached his destination he could hear many voices inside the office. Oga would approach the door and see many people inside, it was like a parade was going on the Kage's office, he had never been inside the office before but this was not a great first impression of the place, there was people left and right and the Kage was no where to be seen, unfortunately for Oga since he was the one that he needed to talk to, from what he could see there was another person giving orders around, Oga had no idea who that person was or why they were doing that, Oga would stand still at the door where all could see him. "Ahaam! I am Oga Same, Chunnin of this village." He would introduce himself with a slight bow. "I would wish to get a mission." He would also go straight to the point, there was no other reason he was there, he did not know any of the people inside the office, despite have seen most around he village once or twice.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Her proposition was instantly crushed down, which she wasn't surprised of at all. Her ambition was obvious, but perhaps it was too early to gain such power. She would be persistent, however, in getting those things done.

"Well, Akuma dragged us off to this place and started to talk about the mission, and before he could even finish a man seemed to appear. He went outside with him, telling us to leave it to him and that he will handle it. We did what was told until we realized our water was poisoned, which still makes my body hurt as hell. So we went out there, and Akuma was having... difficulties. I tried my hardest but I was too slow for the opponent, Yuki also tried very hard but the opponent was way too much for us. We were saved by a robot, and since then we have been... Here. I had to get treatment for the injuries, but it's fine. Akuma will pay the medical bills. Is that all, ma'am, or may I go?"

She was eager to drink her weight in liquor.

Henir: 200
                                                                    Stats: 5/5
                                                                    Dragon: 6/6
                                                                    Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:36 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxWell, with barely any time to rehearse, they both gave her the same story, which was good enough to convince her that they hadn't left anything out. Or, they had already agreed. She was going to have to get Akuma's side of the story, as they both seemed to be holding something back about his... difficulties. "Yes, you are dismissed Nikola. Make sure to keep an eye on your injuries and get back to full health, I will have use for you in the near future. But for now, rest." She then turned her attention to Yuuki, and to the new man who had just walked in. "A pleasure to meet you Oga, I may actually have a mission for you right now. Yuuki, I want more information on this 'robot' you described. It may have helped you once, but I don't know if we can trust it. I want you to take Oga with you. While there, do a final pass of the village and make sure it has been pacified. I won't have bandits roaming my country freely."

xxxxxWith a flick of her wrist, the doors would open wide behind them, along with all the windows, allowing a cool breeze to sweep through the office. "And if you see that fool Akuma running around, tell him to come see me. He should have been the one giving me the report."

xxxxx

Zhou Shogun
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

PASSIVE:

Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:52 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

crying
HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

((Couldn't find anywhere to go so I came back.))
                                                                    Re-entering through the way he left out through, he was closing a gourde and whipping his mouth off. Sitting back in the chair that he put around the desk, He would fold his fingers on the desk and turn his attention towards the shogun.
                                                                    "Sorry there was some matters I had to run quickly, Now as you wish my report. Upon Entering the village, we stopped to get something to eat. We each got a drink but I didn't drink mine because before I put it close to my lips I was called out while the others were already drinking it. It had something in it that slowed them down, I told them I'd take care of the person. As we fought he was faster than me, which even though we exchanged a good amount of blows he ultimately hit me with something called 64 trigrams I think it was, He lost almost all my chakra from such attack, Luckily the two stepped outside and made sure no follow up attack would land. Nikola provided a perfect attack that granted us some distance from him and Yuuki pulled me out of close quarters with him, they combined there justu's to give me good distance, ultimately something that was mechanical stepped in, It stopped him and held him in place for Yuuki's attack, That's my report Lady Toshiko."
                                                                    He would explain to her.

[Chakra:] 20
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 10/11
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception
                                                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                    While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                    While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

+1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

Sage mode
                                                                    At this point the user's body takes on a full metallic appearance to signify his skins Hardness. In this stage for the bone Bl User's skin As hard as corundum, While though this doesn't slow down the user. ))+2 Speed/+2 strength)) When in this stage the user has the ability to draw bones from his body that's stronger than the rank that the person is before the sage mode transformation. The amount of chakra it cost to activate is 20, then 10 chakra points as its activated. The long range attacks it has is that the user can enhance the size and length of his bones. This makes it easier for distance ranged techniques.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:46 pm
izeromus

XXXXXXUser Image

Yuuki was spaced out, she felt...dizzy. Like apart of her body was being taken and twisted around, shifting to make a new change. Her nose dripped blood and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she stood there. It was almost like she had an aneurysm on the spot. Upon speaking her name, she snapped back from the cold grips of death and awoke with something different about her. She could hear Toshiko's voice in her head, then Akuma, then Niko, then Oga. It was like a conversation and she was main contact line. She put a hand to her head and gave her skull a good shake, just in time to hear the mission. Hearing what she needed to do, she wiped her bloody nose and gave a soft nod. She would attempt to step out but start to float by accident, floating out the door with hopefully Oga following her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:02 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga stood silently as two people explained things, it seemed like they had both came back from a mission, a hard one at that, Oga was not really interested in knowing what happened, it was none of his business. Oga would listen when he was spoken to, carefully listening to what he was meant to do, he was not going to go alone to this mission, not that he minded, it was nice to have the company of someone who did not look insane, Oga noticed what was going on with the girl, it seemed like she had spaced out for a while and when she came back to them she had a nose bleed and once she started moving she did not walk but float. "Ok then." It was the only response Oga had before he would leave, following the floating girl, Oga had question, many of them actually but he knew that the Kage's office was not the right place for that.

[Exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

izeromus

Married Gekko

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:03 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxOnce the pair of Chuunin had cleared the room, Toshiko cleared her throat. She greatly disliked having to correct people, and it was starting to annoy her at this point. The small piece of metal she had been spinning in her hand stopped as she clenched her fist around it. "Perhaps you want to explain to me why you came in earlier and hoped out of the room before you had briefed me on the mission. As the leader of the mission, and more so, as the Kazekage, it should have been you who briefed me first, not two Chuunin. Now, your injuries, I hope they aren't too severe. Sadly, you will not have time to rest right now. It has become apparent that despite your skill, you could still improve. I have an acquaitance headed to the Plateau Mountain in the Wind Country, and he has agreed to train with you. With this, you will move one step closer to achieving S Rank. When he says you have progressed far enough, you may return. If you survived your encounter in the Sandstone Village, this should be no challenge."

xxxxx

xxxxx

Zhou Shogun
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

PASSIVE:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:31 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

Testial would nod as she would tell him his current mission. He almost died at sandstone village and by hearing this almost made him sigh and hang his head. But he had no choice to take on the mission.
                                                                    "Yes lady toshiko, As you ordered."
                                                                    Assuming she ment now, He would stand to his feet and walk to the balcony, Cracking his neck, he would leap from the balcony heading for the wind country. ((Exit))

[Chakra:] 270
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 10/11
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

Sage mode

• Pre steel mode A rank.
                                                                    When in this mode the user's physical ability focuses mostly on strength rather than speed. Meaning the person would be stronger than they are faster. +1 Speed/+1 strength. To access is 15 chakra the amount of chakra it takes is 5 each post.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                sannin

Cecil did not hesitate in his answer, after all he had planned on joining the Sand anyways. "Well I was already planning on joining the Sand Village so yes, I swear allegiance. But on the conditions that my rights as a Sannin are upheld, and on the special note of our agreement. I request that unless you have a task for me or the village is in some type of danger that I be allowed to tend to my own business. I would of course spend time here in the village just not the amount of a normal ninja." He would stop speaking and let the Shogun talk.

Stats:

Speed: 12 / Strength:11

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff