Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
The Sands of Lost Time: Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:07 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

Silence. The low mumble of breeze purred ever so slightly in the child's ear. The grounds held sparse shinobi, none of which were actually training. Gabriel's long eyelashes fluttered as he took the scene in. "Well this place is quite boring...", interaction with someone would be nice right about now. Not too much though, just enough would be fine.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Mood: Mah
Thoughts: "....."
Chakra Pool: 125/125
Crush: NA

User ImageIntroduced Species < < Theme Music

.::. In a way we are all connected,
threaded together.
In a way we are all suspended,
bound going nowhere. .::.

User Image

[Medical] ▬▬▬▬ [Gennin] ▬▬▬▬ [Sunagakure]

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

Well what was suppose to be a family outing quickly turned on a dime. Nox seemed to have changed her mind about doing a mission together which did kind of.. well hurt. Noticing how her sister had been growing more distance lately or was it she that was growing distance from her. A shrug escaped her shoulders as Kendall took his leave as well speaking about their moving out of the village or something. Truthfully she wasn't paying much attention to her oldest brother as more conversation swept up around her. Did he say something about her being charming? and then over shadow her like always, whatever. Watching both Kendall and Nox leave this left Archy and herself. Dark brown eyes turned towards her brother who seemed to be just standing there. Lost in his own world. "Ugh.." Nina gowned as her eyes peered off into the surrounding area. Faces came into her view some old and some new as she noticed one looking at her for a single moment. Her cheeks puffed up again as she turned on her heels in Namito's direction. "What?" she asked him in a slightly irritated tone. Not noticing his bashful expression but taking his glaceing as, fight worthy.

.::. We speak in tongues
and we walk on the wires between,
we don't belong here. .::.

Fight Music > > Your going down!User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:21 pm
Lady Apple White
User Image

Namito would jump, His food would fly in the air. "Oh no!" He would thing to himself. He would leap grabbing the box first. Everything slowed down so far as he would use the chop sticks to grab each piece of food and put it back into the box. He landed on his feet and sighed in releaf. "Geez nina, Don't scare me like that." He said with a nervous chuckle. Anyone around the village knew Namito loved to laugh and smile. "Im sorry if I offended you." He said while scratching the back of his head.

Chakra: 160 | 160
                                                                  Stats: 9 | 7

Tailed Beast Form Inactive

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 pm

threaded together.

User Image

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

With her deathly glare Namito's boxed lunch was tossed into the air as his food followed after it. Leaping up but managing to grab the box first. Her head slowly shifting to the side as she watched Namito almost in slow motion use his chop stick to grab each piece of flying food and place it back in the box. Landing on his feet as a sigh of relief could be heard from the male but a laugh escaped from Nina. It was almost like watching a cartoon. "You're like a cat trying to get out of a bath!" she commented as her girly laughter filled the training grounds. Her left hand lifting to her face as she used it to muffle her own amusement. "Dame right you offended me!" her tone quickly switching as she marched on over to him. Angry stomps smashed into the sandy earth under her feet as she approached. When she finished reached him her arms crossed over her chest as she looked at him thought narrowed eyes and in one switch motion Nina leaned forward and snatched the boxed lunch from Namito's hands. "Payment." speaking in a chilled tone as she began to inspect the food.

User Image  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:07 pm
Lady Apple White
User Image

Namitos hand would be pulled as the box was snatched from his hands. "Aww, Nina, that's my favorite food." He said looking at the box as she was expecting it. His stomach growled as he looked down at it. He placed his hands on his stomach and looked back up. "Fine, can't really argue." He said, as he let out another sigh. He began thinking the delicious food into his mind. The delicious orange chicken, the amazingly flavored noodles, He would love to have eat them but....Namito let out a sigh as he sat down and crossed his legs and arms. "Ya' know, i could have bought you lunch." He said reminding her.

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm

threaded together.

User Image

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

"Don't whine!" she scolded him as he seemed disappointed that she had taken his food. Kind of feeling bad now cause he just seemed to sad. Her eyes drifted down to look at the food then approached Namito as he sat down and crossed his legs and arms. "Ah.." she said as she bent down in front of Namito with a piece of orange chicken in between her fingers. Bringing it to the front of his lips as she forced it into his mouth. "One does not simply 'buy' Nina Weiss lunch." a odd smile formed over her faded pink lips. Cocking her head slightly to the side once again as her blonde hair shifted in a single direction. Handing the boxed lunch back to Namito, "I don't really eat anyways, one doesn't stay this thin magically." of course this way a lie but then again this way Nina and her words always seemed to have some sort of twist to them. Her elbows rested against her knees as she remained hunched over in front of Namito. "Be thankful for my kindness." a smile remained on her face as her words couldn't be anymore cocky.

User Image  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:51 pm
Lady Apple White
User Image

Namito looked at her hair blonde hair flowing in the wind. "Woah." he thought to himself. The he watched as she bent down in front of him. namito would watch as she brought the orange chicken to his lips. "Uhhhhh." He would think before she forced it into his mouth. This was....new, even for namito. He wasn't complaining though, He still enjoyed the chickens taste. He smiled before swallowing the food. He looked at Nina once she brought up her body figure. "Well it truly is working." Namito said with a compliment as he gently grabbed the box. Before he could eat he would look back to her. "You know, we can split it?" He said inviting her to eat with him.

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:16 pm
Kaijuu Fuwa

"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."
User Image

User Image

A sigh was heard from a boy as he returned to the training grounds he had just recently left having returned far stronger than the last time he was there. "I cannot seem to find anything entertaining to do anymore Shukaku." Kaijuu thought having become bored already. He had mastered pretty much everything he could at his current rank and was looking for something to do to pass the time.

"Why not kill someone." Shukaku said excitedly as if drooling at the opportunity to be able to kill someone. "Shukaku we can't kill any of these people. I will try to get us a mission so that we can hopefully kill some enemies." Kaijuu mused promising something to help satiate Shukakus bloodlust. He continued to wander around the training grounds trying to find something to do.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Sunagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Fuuton/ - /Speed: 5/
/Strength: 3/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Ichibi Host/ - /Jinton/
OOC:

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:10 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gabe's right hand clasped around a cotton-stuffed doll. As his steady tread towards the newcomer hastened, the doll's signature red dress blew around. Smiling, Gabe closed the slave between he and Kaijuu. Kai was extremely open, and approachable so the youngin decided converse with the new coming shinobi."There's not much action here Huh? The name's Gabriel. Gabriel Heiland. You can call me gabe though." The doll flapped along in his right hand's grasp; it held on for dear life.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 pm
Kaijuu

User Image

User Image

Kaijuu glanced over and saw someone approach coming to a stop before him. Kaijuu did not move or flinch but merely shifted his gaze so that his dull dark brown eyes now focused on Gabe. "Kaijuu." He said softly nodding as he looked around seeing how empty the training grounds appeared. "I agree. I cannot seem to find anything to do." Kaijuu said admitting his purpose in coming here was to seek someone out.

Gabriel appeared laid back and relaxed yet somehow there was something different about the boy. As if there was some power that he was hiding. His stature was tall and proud unlike most that young and Kaijuu seemed to have some sort of natural respect for a man who could carry himself this way. "Are you a ninja here?" Kaijuu asked wondering where this boy hailed from and if it was here hopefully his rank would be given as well.

OOC:

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:11 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gabriel Heiland raised his left hand to the center of his head. Scratch, Scratch. Evidently this shinobi was battling the same enemy as he. Boredom.it was an interesting notion; this Kaijuu character fishing for answers. Without another moment's hesitation, the low toned voice became lively."Yep. I recently joined as a genin. This place. It has quite a few characters." A pearly smile was offered to the boy. Security. A sign of a peaceful coming. Gabe could feel the accumulation of sweat beads on his palm that held the doll. Switch hands. The ocean of color that exploded from Gabe's eyes peered into Kai's. Trust. Respect. These body gestures would surely explain his lack of motives at this point."I haven't even began training...sounds kinda bad huh?". The teen chuckled lightly then sighed and expelled his gaze elsewhere.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:29 pm
Kaijuu

User Image

User Image

Kaijuu looked at the boy noting his lively disposition. "I am also a genin, and you could certainly say this place has characters." Kaijuu said unzipping his hood to reveal his face. Kaijuu was wearing what appeared to be a very heavy and thick coat which should cause him to sweat profusely but for some reason he wasn't. This was because beneath Kaijuus coat was the sand from Shukaku which was constantly swirling to have a very steady flow of air that kept Kaijuu cool and refreshed even during the most arid of times in Suna.

"No it doesn't sound bad. I only trained because I could not find anyone and was merely sitting around out in the deserts." Kaijuu said with a slight smile. Kaijuu was a rather enigmatic boy. His face was almost impossible to read and the way he spoke seemed almost distracted at times as if something was going on internally. This was the case for Kaijuu as he harbored a demon within him that was almost constantly berating him.

"We could certainly kill this one. He is a genin and doesn't even train so why not just end him... he is obviously useless." Shukaku begged from within Kaijuu. "We cannot kill him. Besides I think you are judging him too soon. There is something different about this boy." Kaijuu though arguing for this boys life within himself.

"Well if you'd like we could do a mission or train or something. I am up for anything really." Kaijuu said softly his tone and disposition a bit more loose now as if Gabriels light nature had managed to calm Kaijuu harsh and stoic one.

OOC:

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:15 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Was this guy crazy? All of those clothes should have left him dehydrated from all of the heat it would store. Hmm, that's interesting. He narrowed his eyes, then moved a few paces back. The stuffed doll was quickly stowed in Gabriel's inner shirt. Right beneath the light jacket that dressed his immaculate stature. A sinister grin came across his face. "Well guess this is the perfect time to let you in on a little secret...", his voice seemed a little darker this time. The boy's silver tongue invoked belief in his next words.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:52 pm
Kaijuu

User Image

User Image

As Gabe stepped back a few paces Kaijuus eyes narrowed on him and his stance widened a bit as Gabe said he was going to be let in on a secret. It was obvious Kaijuu now stood in a defensive stance his face was phlegmatic and displayed no emotion though internally Kaijuu was on edge. "Shukaku... we may get to kill this one." Kaijuu thought suppressing the bloodlust of Shukaku but very willing to unleash it if he was attacked.

He hoped there was something harmless to the secret but Kaijuu was unfortunately a bit paranoid and for now would have to wait and see. He was definitely ready for an attack though and if provoked had no problem exerting deadly force.

OOC:

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "Talk talk talk."

threaded together.

User Image

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

A smile cracked over Nina's perfectly moisturized lips despite the heat of the desert as she remaining bent down in front of Namito. Her hands resting under her chin now with her elbows digging into her knees. Her hands free of the lunch box and the piece of orange chicken. "Thanks but I'm sure you'll need the energy." a kind tone filled her voice turning her head slightly to the side as she placed her index finger against her lips. Sucking off the sauce left over from the sticky chicken. Pulling her finger away as she stuck out her tongue in disapproval. "To sweet." her eyes turning back to look at Namito as she shifted her weight forward and found herself sitting beside him. Legs stretched out in a relaxed manner. "I have no idea how people eat that." her attention shifting up towards the sky above them.

User Image

Chaos_wolf12

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash