Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Cloud District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 pm
Chaos Nymph

User Image
She couldn't help but to laugh. "Go ahead, and get anything you want." She would keep her promise and allow Sestuna to get whatever she would need to defend herself. Hikari saw herself as the base that would keep the two of them alive. However, Setsuna did display a type of force that may have been very damaging to others than Hikari. This could play out perfectly, seeing as to how they were virtually opposites. They could compliment each other in battle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SetsunaMisuki
14 - 5'1" - Genin - Cloud
Chakra:140
Elements: Raiton and Doton
Class: Ninjutsu

Setsuna went ahead and grabbed the tanto from the display and placed it on the counter for check out. She then grabbed the remainder of the items she needed. 20 senbons which would allow her to attack up to five times with only one hand, 5 kunais as well as 5 explosive tags in case she needed to attach them to her kunais, 10 shurikens, and finally 3 smoke bombs. She took inventory of each of the items and placed them all on the counter.

The shopkeeper placed it all on Hikari's tab and packaged everything up for Setsuna. She wasn't ready to equip everything yet as she didn't really have a place for anything on her person. The next thing they were going to have to get is her ninja outfit. Grabbing all of her packages, Setsuna looked over to Hikari. "I'm ready...and thank you," she added, signaling Hikari that she was ready to follow her to the next shop.

Chaos Nymph

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 am
Chaos Nymph

User Image
"Oh, it's fine! You don't have to thank me." Hikari could only imagine Setsuna would one day save her. She went ahead and paid for it all before turning about and leading the way out the shop. Passing through the threshold for the second time, she slipped out into the streets and began to make her way throughout the hustle and bustle of the village until she came upon their next destination. She opened the door and held it like so to allow the one who pursued her entry first.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 am
XxBlack_FlashxX
SetsunaMisuki
14 - 5'1" - Genin - Cloud
Chakra:140
Elements: Raiton and Doton
Class: Ninjutsu

Setsuna walked inside with her bags in tow into the store. She began looking through the store as there were dozens and dozens of garments and clothing for ninja. "But I do have to thank you...and I will forever be in your debt Hikari," she mentioned with her back turned towards Hikari as she picked out an outfit that seemed convenient. Taking the other bags with her into the changing room, Setsuna began equipping herself as a ninja.

Finally putting on the finishing touches, Setsuna stepped out of the changing room and stood before Hikari. "What do you think?" she asked Hikari as she adjusted the tanto that was strapped to her back waist.

(Phone post gonk )

Chaos Nymph

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 am
Chaos Nymph

User Image
"Debt doesn't apply to me. I give without expecting anything in return." She waited as Sestuna walked about and grabbed what she needed. As she waited for her to change she looked around the store herself before Setsuna came back out of changing room. A smile crept across her face. "I think you're going to be a very fooling opponent, to say the least. It's cute." Hikari slipped her hands into her pockets and leaned against a wall. "What do you want to do after this? Train? Or rest?" She asked curiously as she tried to plan out in her head what to do next.
(Tell me bout it. I haven't been on a computer in two days!)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:54 pm
(That's no fun)

"I feel like I've rested enough. I think we should begin our training," she explained as she checked out the items at the counter. "Besides, If were going to be a team, we should start training together to get our teamwork down," she stated plainly as she now walked over to Hikari's side. "I'm ready to go whenever you are."  

Chaos Nymph

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:05 pm
SuperKawaiiOrpheus
Mission 1) Search and Rescue~
Description: Oh no! The rich merchant's wife has lost her cat! Find the cat and bring it back to her as soon as you can. Rescue the cat.*

𝓣𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓴𝓲
Gennin | Cloud | Hatake Clan

Toshiko walked in to district holding her latest mission. [Man this is one ugly cat, she thought to herself as she studied the wanted poster. Some rich woman lost her cat and somehow it was her job to find. She wasn't complaining though, the pay was still good and it was an easy assignment for someone with her quick reflexes. She began her search by walking around asking all the local store owners if anyone had seen hide or hair of the little beast to no avail. So she instead turned her attention to the dozens of side alleys and back lots that dotted the district. After what seemed like hours of looking through every cardboard box and trash can, Toshiko found what she was looking for. The fat little cat was right in front of her, stuck in a hole in the fence. The fact had apprently thought to take a shortcut that was many times to small for his overstuffed gut to navigate. After an innumerable amount of scratches and minutes of squeezing, Toshiko finally freed the cat and began walking back towards the mission board to collect a tidy little reward.

CHAKRA : 140/140
SPEED: 5
STRENGTH: 3
Ryo: 19100+5000=24100

Techniques in use:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:14 pm
SuperKawaiiOrpheus
Custom Mission: Investigate a rumor a Mysterious Man intimidating local business owners. D Rank Custom Solo Mission!

𝓣𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓴𝓲
Gennin | Cloud | Hatake Clan

Toshiko slowly walked down the street contemplating how to start her next mission. Some concerned Village Elders had asked them to look in to a rumor that a strange man was going around threatening the local business men. She pulled out the scroll containing the mission details one last time before setting off to talk with the business owners. Apparently none of them had the courage to come forward and say anything against the man so she doubted that she could get much out of them that the village elders had not already figured out. It would help if I at least knew that the man looked like. Actually, I don't even know if it is a man doing this for sure. Mysterious figure then I guess.

Toshiko came upon the first open stall on the crowded street. This main street was the lifeblood of the village and many of the most popular shops in the village had storefronts facing the crowded avenue. The stall was a simple noodle shop owned by a humble old man in his late 60's. "Excuse me sir. I've been hired by the village leadership to investigate a rumor of a mysterious man threatening people around the village. Have you seen anything that can help or know of any such acts?" Even before the last word had left her mouth, the stall lid slammed shut and Toshiko could hear what she guessed was a latch on the other side being locked in to place. Well, I am off to what appears to be a very rocky start. There may actually be some merit to this rumor after all if this keeps up.

The ramen stall turned out to be the first of many shops to slam the door on Toshiko, one of them literally. Walking down the street, she clutched her nose were blood had begun to dry. What a*****e slams the door on a girl's face. To think I'm trying to help these people and this is the treatment I get. When I find this Mysterious..... thing, I'm going to give it a royal thrashing. Finally Toshiko arrived before the final shop on the street. By now many of the other business had closed either to avoid her on because it was starting to get late. The shop was a little bookstore she had visited often as a young child. She could still remember the innocent old lady who ran the shop by herself and prayed that she would be the one to break the silent streak that seemed to be haunting Toshiko. Pushing the door open, she stepped inside, taking in a big sniff. The air was just as she remembered, old parchment with a sweet odor coming from the incense the owner burned constantly. However, it wasn't the old woman who greeted Toshiko, but an imposing masked figure wielding a katana.

Without regard for her own safety, the trained Kumogakure shinobi sprung in to action through sheer instinct. She reached down, pulling a kunai from the pouch strapped to her right thigh and sprung forward with the speed that only a Hatake could hop to posses, She raised the kunai high to block a downward slash by the masked man's katana and aimed a powerful shoulder tackle right in to the middle of his sternum. The katana clinked as hit struck the kunai and the masked figure let out a powerful grunt as he was knocked backwards into a bookshelf just behind him. Toshiko then drew her free hand back, engulfing it in white chakra and then drove it right in to the masked figure's already bruised sternum. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu" The man slowly cringed over, falling to the ground, stunned and unconscious. It appeared that Toshiko had found her masked assailant. Moments later, Toshiko heard a noise coming from behind and spun around, ready to engage another target, only to find the old lady standing there.

After telling the woman she would not have to pay for the repairs and accepting what seemed like an endless flood of "Thank you's," Toshiko hoisted the unconcious man over her shoulder and trotted off to the message board to turn the criminal in and collect her just reward.

CHAKRA : 140/140
SPEED: 5
STRENGTH: 3
Ryo Earned: 714 words / 45 = 15.6666 posts / 1.5 = 10.5778 * 1000 = 10577 Ryo
Ryo: 24100 + 10577 = 34677 Ryo

Techniques in use:

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm
Chaos Nymph

User Image
Hikari simply smiled as Sestuna stepped beside her. It was nice to know have someone there. She thought about it briefly and then decided to do as much. "Off to the library we go!" She placed a bit of pep-in-her-step and began to swiftly make her way to the next location. (Exit)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:02 pm
"To the library then..." She stated as she walked the same pace beside her partner. Exit  

Chaos Nymph

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:44 pm
𝓣𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓴𝓲
Chuunin | Cloud | Hatake -- Jiton

Toshiko entered the district with a huge smile on her face, spreading from cheek to cheek. She had finally scored an easy mission for the first time in what seemed like forever. An elderly woman in the area needed help getting her shop ready for a big sale she was about to have and her other assistant was on vacation, which is where Toshiko came in. Wandering down the many roads that crisscrossed and intersected the city, she finally arrived in front of the small general and special goods store that the woman managed and owned. She was waiting outside for Toshiko already, and something seemed very wrong. The woman was almost candy apple red in the face and had a vein pulsing and throbbing in her neck. What followed could only be described as a living nightmare. The woman's voice was a cross between a banshee and a dying cat. "Do you have any idea how late you are!? I hired you to help me get ready for this sale, not to take in the scenery and take your sweet a** time getting down here."

Tossing a broom to Toshiko, she immediately pointed her to the rear of the building and instructed her to clean it up and not report till the task had been finished. But this would prove easier said then done. Upon rounding the side of the building, Toshiko finally understood why the other employee was not in sight. A mountain of trash and detritus was towering and piling up behind the shop. It looked as it no one had bothered to take the trash out to be disposed of in months, and the smell that filled her nose seemed to support her story. As she approached the pile, figuring out how she was going to tackle such a monumental task all by herself, dozens of animals shot out from under the pile and out of various holes that seemed to be dug through it like a network. So, now the animals are living in her trash. I knew this was too good to be true when they told me that it was going to be a simple mission to help out a sweet old lady. This old hag is anything but sweet. I mean, who lets Mount Trash exist behind their business. This has to be a healthcode violation, I swear. Deciding that it was either going to be now or never, Toshiko dug her hands into the pile to begin the long process of moving it all to the landfill.

Words cannot describe the sheer level of filth, of the feeling that Toshiko's fingers experienced when they first dove into the pile. It was a mix between slime, something wet and slippery, and something that felt like a dead animal. Every hair on her body stood on edge and the color drained from her face. Even her silvery hair seemed to turn several shades lighter and lost all of its shine. Her stomach churned and bubbled, and she had to fight the instinct to gag. She moved the handful into the bag and continued on taking more and more. Every fiber of her being screamed and pleaded with her to abandon this fools errand and just fail the mission. But as horrid as this task was, she had agreed to take it and she was determined see it though. Her hands dove ever deeper into the pile. Each time it felt as if she was going to add her lunch to the pile, but the pile seemed to slowly dwindle down till at last it was all bagged and ready for disposal. She went inside to wash her hands when she was immediately stopped by the elderly hag. The monster had a stack of flyers in her hand and Toshiko knew where this was going. She took the immense stack and turned back to face the street. If she expects me to dance and twirl a sign too, she can go rot in an unmarked grave behind this dump. I am a Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Clouds, why the hell am I reduced to this. One by one, the massive stack of papers began to disappear.

When the last paper left her hand, she turned around to face the woman, but she seemed different now. The vein in her neck was gone, and she seemed several shade lighter.
"I have to admit, I am very sorry for the way I treated you when I first saw you arrive. I was just used to people ignoring me or not helping me. My other employee is a spoiled brat, and the only reason I keep him around is that he is my grandson. By all rights he should be here doing this in your place. I am very sorry." She then did something that was very out of character. The old woman gave a half bow as a sign of respect for all Toshiko had done. A tear began to well up in the young ninja's eye and she quickly turned her head to hide it. "It was my pleasure ma'am as a shinobi of the village to help you. I hope you do well with your sale ma'am." Toshiko returned the half bow the woman had given her and turned back to return to the mission board to collect her reward.

CHAKRA : 250/250
SPEED: 6
STRENGTH: 4
Words: 912
912x25=22800
22800 + 107452
Ryo: 130252

Techniques in use:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:10 pm
L̗͍̖͖̝͕̪̞̣̠͛̉́̾̀̀̈́͑͛͝ḭ̳̠͍̬̞̜͚̬͚̓̾̉̆̓̌̂̂̃̕f͍͕͓̝̦̞̪̰̟̈́͐̆͑̒͌͛̎͆̆͜ȩ͓̝̖̘͙̥̣̹̲̀͑͂̎̂̓̿̽͐̕ ̡̯̟͈͕̙̝̻͚̞̃̃͂̌͐̇̉̈́̇̐I̡͇̳̝͖̰̥͙̯͔̾̉̎̄́̐̑̕͘͠s̨̨̛̮̻̜̟̬̠̦̥͑̑̓̓̑͂̀͋̚ ̝̱̝̝̙̩̙͓̗̯̽̒̎̃̈̍̈́͛͘͘å̡̧̨̛̘̜͖̬͉̺͓̉͐̎̀̉̓͠͝ ͚̠̦̰̬̲̝̪̘̮̊̉̌͆̍̽̍̀͗͝B̢̡̘͎̪̟̮̯͓̦̿̀̂̋̆̿̌̒̕̚õ͈͇͚͇͕̳̯͉̻̯͒̔̃̊̊̒̂̃͂o̧͓̹͍̻̭̳̼͂̒̒͋́͌̈́͠͝͝ͅͅķ̫̹͙͙̞̭̙̤͇̆̑͋̑̿̽̂̑͒͠

User Image

User Image
▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░█
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

Destination two. The bustling crowd gushed through the streets like ants scattering after a foot stepped into their creation. A relentless uproar of voices boomed through this vicinity; the rambunctious clammer muted any low-toned attendees. There was Dominic, fluidly finessing through the oncoming crowd. Without so much as a smug expression, the young boy tried to fit in. His wings had been transformed into mere black petals that trailed his being; having boisterous black wings In public absorbed too much attention. Most in this public gathering could sense a darker presence but it whisked away before their minds could drift too far from their conscious. Soon, the man explored into a makeshift shop holstered In a tiny pocket of this expansive market-like place. A blacksmith nonetheless. "I need one hundred blades....", the adolescent tone beckoned to the old, pale worker stationed behind the tiny bar. The man shot a puzzled glance, only to transform this glance into a comedic chuckle. Dominic's solemn eyes stood unmoved by the fool. Then with a slap of banded monetary bills onto the register, Dom turned his body to walk away; few were looking towards the rolled bills. Tch, that was nothing. They were all ants...beneath his boot of destiny of course.

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █░░█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █░░█
▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░ ░░█░░   ▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░▀█ █▀▀   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░ ░░▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █░░█
▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░ ░░█░░   ▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░▀█ █▀▀   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░ ░░▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image

Ỳ͙͖̠̝̫̺͖͉̹̜̃̍͆̐͗͛͗̕͝ǫ̗͍̬͎̖̬͇̥̆͑̈́͂̈͛͛̂͗͘͜ú̼͕͎̮͚̙̞̠̠̀̎̀̋͛̀̏̕͝ͅ ̛̝̳̞͓̣͉̹̗͚͓͂̍̑̏͛̽̀͘͘C͇̣͙̘̜͍͔̣̟̋̅̃̈̿̋̒͘͠͠ͅa̪̗̟̺̝͍͖̹̼̖̐̈́̐̓̓̈́͌̏̏͘n̢̧̥̥̫̘̼̮̩̑̓̆͛̈́̀̄̀͘̕ͅ'̗̠̮͇̜͇͙͈̣̈̅̓̈̀̄̃̐̕̚ͅţ̨̡̬͚̫̤̟̲̜̿͌̌͊̊̊̔̔͑͝ ͈̼̪̩̞̘͕͙̘͑̅̀̊̆́͑̌͘͜͝C̡̣̗̭̝̯̼̖̯̹̽̃͐̽̍̉̄̈̚͠h̡̨̰͖̹͈̗̥̗͌̃̆̇̅̅́̀͑̓ͅà̡̖̲̰̟̙͓̗̬̖́̃̉̃̇̐̍̿̕n̤͖͇̰̼̤̦̭̦͑̀́̈̀̉̀̇͌͜͝g̨̥̲͓̖̭͍̰̖̏̀̾͊̽̃̂̕͘͜͝e̜̝̹͕͙̳̟̤͖̫̽̄͑̍͗̍̊̌̌̊ ̧̟̬͖̣͈̻̜͚̂̊̈́̊̉͊͌̊͑͠ͅẂ̡̹̬͈̙͖̺͕̿̋̋̓̇̆͘̕̚͜ͅh̢̟̝͔̦̜͉̤͈̯̊͊͗̽̔̀̇̈̽͝ą̛̥̘̭̱̖̞̦̹̒̿̔̈́͛̆̃̈́͘ͅt̞̥͙̜̗̱͍̬̙̆́̓̃̾̓͊̕͘͝ͅ'͉̣̙̘̯͎̤͇̗̥͛͂͐̂̌͒̆̒̈́̚ş̢͔̹̝̖̲̱̼̹̀̏̃̈́͒̍͂̀͘͝ ̤͚̩̦̭͎̹̺̩̖́̒͑̀͑̆̈͝͠͠W̨̡̨̬͈̻̝̬̻̮͒̀̇̒̈́̈͑̃̏͝ŕ̡̥̫̬̖̦̲͕͍̪̏̅͒̍̊͋̎͘͠ỉ̧̢̥̰̪̝̩̫̼̋̂͗͆̽̌̈͊́͜t̢̢̨̡̛̮̬̙̠̮̣̋̈́͐̔͛̇̋̊̀t̡̧̩̩̯̥̳̟̼͙̒̒͆̌̀̎̋̽͂̀e̡̢͓̼̖̯̫̭̦͖̿̏̆̍̈̈̏̿̈́͑n̢̢̤͈̳͇̲͖̦͕͂̒̔̃̇͂͂̓͌͠

Loto Teh Sake

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:54 am
L̗͍̖͖̝͕̪̞̣̠͛̉́̾̀̀̈́͑͛͝ḭ̳̠͍̬̞̜͚̬͚̓̾̉̆̓̌̂̂̃̕f͍͕͓̝̦̞̪̰̟̈́͐̆͑̒͌͛̎͆̆͜ȩ͓̝̖̘͙̥̣̹̲̀͑͂̎̂̓̿̽͐̕ ̡̯̟͈͕̙̝̻͚̞̃̃͂̌͐̇̉̈́̇̐I̡͇̳̝͖̰̥͙̯͔̾̉̎̄́̐̑̕͘͠s̨̨̛̮̻̜̟̬̠̦̥͑̑̓̓̑͂̀͋̚ ̝̱̝̝̙̩̙͓̗̯̽̒̎̃̈̍̈́͛͘͘å̡̧̨̛̘̜͖̬͉̺͓̉͐̎̀̉̓͠͝ ͚̠̦̰̬̲̝̪̘̮̊̉̌͆̍̽̍̀͗͝B̢̡̘͎̪̟̮̯͓̦̿̀̂̋̆̿̌̒̕̚õ͈͇͚͇͕̳̯͉̻̯͒̔̃̊̊̒̂̃͂o̧͓̹͍̻̭̳̼͂̒̒͋́͌̈́͠͝͝ͅͅķ̫̹͙͙̞̭̙̤͇̆̑͋̑̿̽̂̑͒͠

User Image

User Image
▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░█
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

Contrary to his ill thoughts on these mortal civilians, he felt drawn to their human endeavors. The scurrying, the nonchalant talk, the trickery. It all seemed irrelevant in the demon's mind. If only they understood that they were now drenched by the presence of a god. Dominic felt they were all below him; why was he hiding the beauty that separated him from the norm? As a wisp of the rich white hair blew into his eye's vision , only temporarily obscuring his vision, Dominic allowed his wings to materialize into two full-feathered, black flying devices. The appendages immediately extended with a mighty WHOOSH. A handful of innocents were sent flying by the sheer power of the wing's expansion. Retracting them slowly, the young man turned back to the blacksmith.

Who cared if the worthless civilians were staring? Their blazing glare of fear and intrigue, the leering stare bore a hole through Dom and his baffling presence. The metal buckled boots clinked softly while he shrunk the space between he and the newfound blacksmith.
"I'll give you until tomorrow. Then. I will return. You 'will' have them all completely", the resolute voice seemed to resonate through this combusted area. Yet no one spoke, but he. Everyone's shaky eyes tried to make sense of the being poised....a little too truthfully before them. The warm wind pierced through the area, a whimpering scream ripped the silence once more. Without another word, the tiny clank of his clean, thick boots became lively; holding a character of its own. Dom began his tread through this crowd, a hole in the crowd was subliminally created for him as his walk began. The only sign of his arrival: long, thin petals along with a minuscule slew of black rose petals drug in his wake. Destination three.

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █░░█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image

User Image

Ỳ͙͖̠̝̫̺͖͉̹̜̃̍͆̐͗͛͗̕͝ǫ̗͍̬͎̖̬͇̥̆͑̈́͂̈͛͛̂͗͘͜ú̼͕͎̮͚̙̞̠̠̀̎̀̋͛̀̏̕͝ͅ ̛̝̳̞͓̣͉̹̗͚͓͂̍̑̏͛̽̀͘͘C͇̣͙̘̜͍͔̣̟̋̅̃̈̿̋̒͘͠͠ͅa̪̗̟̺̝͍͖̹̼̖̐̈́̐̓̓̈́͌̏̏͘n̢̧̥̥̫̘̼̮̩̑̓̆͛̈́̀̄̀͘̕ͅ'̗̠̮͇̜͇͙͈̣̈̅̓̈̀̄̃̐̕̚ͅţ̨̡̬͚̫̤̟̲̜̿͌̌͊̊̊̔̔͑͝ ͈̼̪̩̞̘͕͙̘͑̅̀̊̆́͑̌͘͜͝C̡̣̗̭̝̯̼̖̯̹̽̃͐̽̍̉̄̈̚͠h̡̨̰͖̹͈̗̥̗͌̃̆̇̅̅́̀͑̓ͅà̡̖̲̰̟̙͓̗̬̖́̃̉̃̇̐̍̿̕n̤͖͇̰̼̤̦̭̦͑̀́̈̀̉̀̇͌͜͝g̨̥̲͓̖̭͍̰̖̏̀̾͊̽̃̂̕͘͜͝e̜̝̹͕͙̳̟̤͖̫̽̄͑̍͗̍̊̌̌̊ ̧̟̬͖̣͈̻̜͚̂̊̈́̊̉͊͌̊͑͠ͅẂ̡̹̬͈̙͖̺͕̿̋̋̓̇̆͘̕̚͜ͅh̢̟̝͔̦̜͉̤͈̯̊͊͗̽̔̀̇̈̽͝ą̛̥̘̭̱̖̞̦̹̒̿̔̈́͛̆̃̈́͘ͅt̞̥͙̜̗̱͍̬̙̆́̓̃̾̓͊̕͘͝ͅ'͉̣̙̘̯͎̤͇̗̥͛͂͐̂̌͒̆̒̈́̚ş̢͔̹̝̖̲̱̼̹̀̏̃̈́͒̍͂̀͘͝ ̤͚̩̦̭͎̹̺̩̖́̒͑̀͑̆̈͝͠͠W̨̡̨̬͈̻̝̬̻̮͒̀̇̒̈́̈͑̃̏͝ŕ̡̥̫̬̖̦̲͕͍̪̏̅͒̍̊͋̎͘͠ỉ̧̢̥̰̪̝̩̫̼̋̂͗͆̽̌̈͊́͜t̢̢̨̡̛̮̬̙̠̮̣̋̈́͐̔͛̇̋̊̀t̡̧̩̩̯̥̳̟̼͙̒̒͆̌̀̎̋̽͂̀e̡̢͓̼̖̯̫̭̦͖̿̏̆̍̈̈̏̿̈́͑n̢̢̤͈̳͇̲͖̦͕͂̒̔̃̇͂͂̓͌͠

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:35 am
lotosaki

User Image
It had been something else entirely to participate within exams donning ninja from around the world. She thought back onto her own battle as she made her way throughout the shopping district. To think she was truly capable of handling not only one but two opponent's at the same time made her more than ecstatic. With the new rank of Jounin the medical-nin merely wanted a break from the life she had so willingly thrown herself into. Between constant training and missions and the previous exams, the young lady felt as if she had no time to herself. Today, she would be on the search for a new pair of gloves. With that in mind the white-haired Hyuuga continued to walk till she came upon the nearest clothing store.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff