Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Fired Up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:55 pm
She held up one hand in surrender, the other around anura. "Hey i didn't mean...." She was getting so tired of having to apologize for saying stuff. "Im sorry... " She moved on looking to Munchy. "Hear that munchy... Dont use that move on a mission... even with a direct order understand... "

Munchy looked up and frowned. No he didnt understand... hadnt she seen his epic Sheer Cold attack....She gave him a stern look so he nodded. Even if given an order. It wasnt like Munchy would be on most missions... But even so.

She nodded. "I have considered it... and Anura and Solar will be working together alot... Im trying to teach Anura Solarbeam too... Since its good to have a back up you know... but for now..." She shrugged.

Kailee's pokemon smiled at the interchange and settled in to watch. Anura answered Char. She squirmed out of Kailee's arms and trotted over.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:02 pm
Aulus blew a sharp breath out through his nose and waved his hand. "You don't need to apologize, I was explaining.... I don't always have the nicest way of doing so. And yeah," he nodded, "Char knows Solarbeam too, it's a good balance to his weaknesses and when he mega evolves his ability automatically gives him the benefit of sunny conditions, so."

Char nodded to the Charmander. He gestured off to the side of the room, away from the other pokemon and the pair of humans.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:15 pm
Kailee gave a worried look. She couldnt win... She was damned if she did and damned if she didnt it seemed. "Ok... Cool" She smiled. "Yeah thats why i want her to learn it... I have a charizardite Y for Anura... and i heard that they gain Drought... " She was planning ahead. She glanced to Solar and Boo as well... She had been sent the stones from her parents. Her birthday was about a little less then a month away. It was her gift. So she was happy with it and yet she wasnt sure who she had the closest bond with... to see who would be able to mega evolve... but she wanted to give all of them the opportunity.

She really was trying when it came to her pokemon.

Anura grinned She nodded glancing to Kailee to see if it was ok and then she trotted off behind the bigger pokemon.

Kailee looked to Aulus. "So... Do i need to like... go over there and supervise or....?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:24 pm
"Really? You have?" Aulus looked mildly surprised. "Nice." Mega stones were expensive, how had she got hold of one? He only had one because Alex had given it to him as an early birthday present before the mission. "Uh, and I don't think so," he shook his head, "not unless you want to." He trusted Char to be sensible and as such he crossed back to Asgard and sat down on his shoulders again, weariness catching up with him. Sighing and rubbing his neck he let Thanatos and Puck back out; the former jumped up to sit beside him and the latter drifted off curiously towards the fire types.

"What did you think of your first mission then?" Aulus quizzed, seeking a possibly safe and probably vaguely pertinent subject. "I mean, beside the catastrophic end of course."

Char rumbled with a small nod.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:39 pm
She nodded. "I actually have a mega stone for Boo and also one for Solar, as well. Im making some holders for them to wear. Anura's is a pretty little necklace." She knew they were expensive. But with her parents still on good terms with her... She got all she wanted. If he thought about it hard enough he could figure out that she came from money. "It was an early birthday gift... " She flushed. "I almost think they forgot my birthday isnt for... awhile..." She grinned coyly.

She shook her head. "No... im not... i just am not used to having my pokemon learn from others... It may be good for her though." She glanced up at his choice of topic. Really? That was less painful than anything else? "I think that its terrifying and im much more suited for lab work." She gently moved to touch her cheek. It had healed for the most part... all that was left was a scabbed line. "I...dont really know what else to think... " She looked down. She had seen how emotionally scared this had left him when he tried to cross his arms.

She offered the following not really looking at him. "I still see them... all those bodies... When i try to sleep... I dont sleep well anymore." In fact she woke up screaming at times. Sometimes it was bodies... other times it was them not running fast enough... No one getting out but her... the coward. She crossed her arms to hug herself a bit and watched the two fire types a moment. "Hopefully i can steel myself and somehow go on another... Not that Elite Agent Claire wants a coward on her team."

Anura nodded eagerly. She went back and forth from foot to foot for a bit in her excitement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 pm
Three mega stones? Aulus didn't even know exactly how much the things cost and it had seemed rude to try to find out after he'd been given one by Alex. Regardless, his assessment of Kailee now included 'money' as a note in the margin. As for the rest....

Aulus looked up at the ceiling so he wouldn't have to look at Kailee. "Yeah. It gets like that. It might not hurt you to talk to somebody professional about it, sort out the kinks in your brain before they get too deeply ingrained." Sleep had come to him easily since they'd got back but so had dreams that were a terrifying cocktail of confused elements. As he grew stronger he suspected it would start getting hard to fall asleep at all again, maybe he'd be able to get more sleeping pills; those had helped a lot in the run up to the last mission.

"You did fine though," he continued. "Nearly wandered off once... but you came straight back and you listened to orders but you used your own head too. I'd much rather have you on a mission than several other Grunts I could name... several other Agents too come to that."

Char nodded agreement and turned slightly away from Aunra before letting out a great gout of flame. he nodded,

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm
Kailee wouldnt be able to tell him even if he asked... but she knew it wasnt cheap... or else her parents wouldnt have thought to give them as a gift. She smiled innocently. Hoping that a note of money didnt change his opinion of her.

And then he was looking away... which was fine because she wasnt looking at him. She just stared at Anura. She didnt need a shrink... she wasnt crazy... She was still hugging herself. "Maybe... I... " She would really like to sleep.

She gave him a look. "I got out... completely unharmed... Aside from a slice on my face... I was able to run back and help the others to get you and the others onto the jet... How is that fine..." It was obvious she was tearing herself apart over this.

"Nearly wandering off once is what sticks into your brain? Not getting the hell out of dodge instead of not stopping to make sure everyone gets out like a good team member does..." The point that if they all did that no one would get out because they would all be standing there saying... 'after you?' was lost on her. She offered a smile though. "Well thank you... For the record... Having you on the mission made it..." She frowned looking for the right word. Safe was the word she wanted to use... but they werent safe at any given point. "bearable." She shrugged and then shook her head. "New topic... Tambrey and I are organizing a Pokemon contest... would you... participate?" She gave him a hopeful look. It would be a flop if no one came to play.

Anura beamed. She shifted. She moved a bit and twirled. Sparks of flame flying from her tail flame <... Or... I can do it this way too!> She gathered up a flame in her mouth and a small burst was shot out. Yep... she only knew one fire move... but she could do it different ways... so that helped right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:32 pm
Aulus kept looking at the ceiling. There was nothing up there to see but he was damned if he was going to risk catching Kailee's azure eyes. "You got a full physical check up when you got back, nothing wrong with a mental one too," he said eventually; it was pretty obvious that she was beating herself up about being physically alright, which was illogical but exactly what he would be doing too. "Anyway, we had orders. When an elite says to run, you run like hell... just happens that I've assigned myself as Al- as Hayes' bodyguard. If not for that I've been right there with you." Alex had heisted because Faleen had hesitated. Faleen was fine. Aulus tried not to resent that fact.

"Wait, what?" Aulus blinked and looked at Kailee at last. "A contest?" That Tam was organizing. "Well.... I suppose I could give it a go," he shrugged, "but I'm not really into the whole scene, so don't expect me to bring much to it."

Char nodded.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:03 pm
Kailee smiled. "I guess thats true... " He had just made it ok... aside from she was scared of the answer they would give her. She shook her head. "But... You disobeyed direct orders to save someone else... " She frowned. She looked up to Aulus... he was an agent... He was a good rolemodel... well... aside from his cursing and finding dead bodies... and well his temper... and other things... but hehad made it to agent... she wanted to make it there too... why not follow his examples. ..

She moved on though not wanting to argue. "You know... you can still call him Alex... you do all the time... I was out of line with my question the other day...I know not to call you anything but Agent Aulus... Or Aulus... on days that you are in a good mood... And Hayes told me i can call him Hayes... unless on a mission and then its sir or Elite Agent Hayes... Its kinda awesome you have a friend you can be that open with... so I wont call him Alex... but i know who you are talking about..."

She smiled when he looked to her. "Yeah you know... like costumes and stellar moves... " Tam was Helping to organize. It was a team effort. She grinned. "Awesome... we are thinking to do...three types... Beauty... Cool... and tough~" She grinned. "You could do some awesome stuff with Tortie."

Anura beamed at the praise. She looked determined. She took a deep breath and let out an ember attack that was juuuust slightly bigger. She was going to need more guidance. Maybe exactly how breath control would work.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:18 pm
"Well, I sort of did," Aulus agreed, "but on the other hand I have standing orders in regard to our head of programming department. Keeping him alive is kind of important." To the team and, selfishly more importantly, to him. If Alex wasn't around he didn't know what he'd do, he-

No, he didn't even want to think about it. "We used to be partners," he supplied in reference to the whole name thing. "Then he got promoted by Executive Seth when he went off to do," Aulus waved his hand, "I don't know, play at Mr Business man or some pet project where he could jerk off over how amazing he was in peace.... Anyway, yes, Hayes is my friend." To say the least.

"And we'll think about it," he nodded, "give me some more details when more's worked out and... we'll see what seems like a good idea." Costumes. Uuuuuugh. It would probably make Tam happy for him to join in though so fine, but no costumes for him!

Char nodded,

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:29 pm
She nodded. "Thats understandable."

She smiled. "Thats pretty cool." She laughed softly. "He seems to know his stuff... thats for sure..." She nodded. No wonder Hayes spoke so fondly of Aulus. She had expected that from what she saw on the mission. So it was possible... to be aulus' friend... Goal set and locked.

She grinned. "Cool! I will but right now we are waiting for Tambrey to feel better... She wants in... I get to be a judge... For either the Tough or Cool contest... Since i wanna try in Beauty... " Costumes were required... but she had a top hat and cape that he could wear as the bear minimum....

Anura nodded and looked at him expectantly. OK breathe in... she could do that.. .for as long as she could... she nodded. Breathing in she inflated her self to the point her arms flailed to keep her balance as she held. And then she let out that breath in a controlled way. At least she had the last part down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Aulus could have spent long a while talking about all the stuff Alex knew and could do but he didn't because... well, because he didn't. "Yeah, he's good at what he does." Aulus nodded. "How did I know you'd go for Beauty?" he added with a little exhalation of amusement.

Char nodded.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:47 pm
She smiled. "His Jirachi is cute too..." But she left that topic. Hayes was sweet but he didnt need to be talked about when he couldnt defend himself or set the records straight... For being who she was... Gossip really wasnt her thing.

She smiled. "Because there is nothing particularly tough or cool about me..." She grinned making that joke but then she realized what she had said and she flushed. "Thats a joke on me...that doesnt count right?" She smiled. "Oh look!" She pointed to the fire types to distract from her ill thought statement.

Anura nodded and tried again puffing up until her arms flailed and then she let out an ember... It had a flash of fire... and then nothing and then another... Kinda like embers in succession.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:54 pm
"Hu, well that's fine," Aulus shrugged, one eyebrow arching high. "It takes all sorts to make a team, Gods know I can't cover beauty so you may as well." Far too many scars and far too foul an attitude, not to mention no inclination to try!
"Mmmh, good." Aulus was looking at the pair of fire types now, giving a little nod. "Looks like Char is a good teacher."

Char rumbled. He wasn't entirely sure, he'd never tried to teach anyone else before.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 pm
She smiled. It was more the implied statement of he must think her a beauty in some light to think that. So thats what made her back track.To asking if it was ok. She laughed softly. "Thats very true... But you could do it... Just stand in the shadows and have tortie do all the work." Her tone was playful and sarcastic... she was told she was allowed to join in his jokes... she just wished they all weren't self deprecating on himself.

"He looks to be! She is a good student though... picks up on things pretty quick."

Anura smiled and nodded. So she breathed in. Not enough to flail but a big breath. Flame on the exhale... She blinked. Ok... here went nothing... She blew a flame burst. It was like a long and powerful ember. Just a little more and she would have the right form... then it just came down to practice practice practice.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff