Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Games, Music, and Funny moments!
The Grocery Games - TBA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie
Of course! I can own up to a dozen in the past few days alone probably. rofl

Apples

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one then!
So tell me, are you playing for fun or prizes?

Bananas! Like my mind sometimes...

I guess both! It's good to keep the guild running and especially since I realized that rabbit doubt would be really complicated to run, even if more people were interested, this is pretty much the only game in the guild running right now. rofl

cake mix  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 pm
RabbleRosie
I guess both! It's good to keep the guild running and especially since I realized that rabbit doubt would be really complicated to run, even if more people were interested, this is pretty much the only game in the guild running right now. rofl

cake mix

I see...

Dijon Mustard

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

cake mix

I see...

Dijon Mustard

I think I might finally be getting my sleeping schedule back on track! If I can just stay up today I should be good.

Elbow macaroni  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:03 am
RabbleRosie
I think I might finally be getting my sleeping schedule back on track! If I can just stay up today I should be good.

Elbow macaroni

Sleeping... schedule? I have not a clue as to what that is... Oh wait! I think I may have had one back when I was little!

Frank's Red Hot

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Elbow macaroni

Sleeping... schedule? I have not a clue as to what that is... Oh wait! I think I may have had one back when I was little!

Frank's Red Hot

I know right? It's been just kind of sleeping whenever for a while but I want to be awake when it's still daylight outside for a while so I can go to job interviews and try to see a couple friends from high school who still religiously sleep at nine PM.

Goetta  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 pm
RabbleRosie
I know right? It's been just kind of sleeping whenever for a while but I want to be awake when it's still daylight outside for a while so I can go to job interviews and try to see a couple friends from high school who still religiously sleep at nine PM.

Goetta

I'll be honest... I googled searched that one just to find out what it was!

Hamburgers

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Goetta

I'll be honest... I googled searched that one just to find out what it was!

Hamburgers

Goetta is delicious and a very important breakfast food. To be honest though I've been eating it my whole life and I regularly have to look up what's in it cause I can never tell. All I know is that it's good I don't question where it comes from.

Icecream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 pm
RabbleRosie
Goetta is delicious and a very important breakfast food. To be honest though I've been eating it my whole life and I regularly have to look up what's in it cause I can never tell. All I know is that it's good I don't question where it comes from.

Icecream

I see... Well from the answers we've had going back and forth I'd say that this is going to be an interesting match!

Jalapeno

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Icecream

I see... Well from the answers we've had going back and forth I'd say that this is going to be an interesting match!

Jalapeno

Yeah it might take a while, too. rofl It's giving my memory a workout, though! I always have a pretty shoddy memory for certain things but food's something I can remember pretty well.

Klondike  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 pm
RabbleRosie
Yeah it might take a while, too. rofl It's giving my memory a workout, though! I always have a pretty shoddy memory for certain things but food's something I can remember pretty well.

Klondike

I wonder why... rofl

Lemons

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Klondike

I wonder why... rofl

Lemons

Wonder about the memory, or the food? There could be a ton of things relating to memory I guess ranging from I'm just really stupid to head injuries I've gotten. Also I like to eat and I'll eat pretty much anything I'm not overly embarrassed about that fact.

Macaroni  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 am
RabbleRosie
Wonder about the memory, or the food? There could be a ton of things relating to memory I guess ranging from I'm just really stupid to head injuries I've gotten. Also I like to eat and I'll eat pretty much anything I'm not overly embarrassed about that fact.

Macaroni

XDDDDD

Noodles!

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:54 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie

Macaroni

XDDDDD

Noodles!

Okra surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:05 am
RabbleRosie
Okra surprised

OMG!!! Fried okra is the best!!!!

Pam!

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

wqt

Chatty Cottontail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:44 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru
RabbleRosie
Okra surprised

OMG!!! Fried okra is the best!!!!

Pam!

I've never actually had it but I know it's at the grocery store and my grandparents used to eat it like every day cause it grew wild in their backyard.

Quesadilla Tortillas  
Games, Music, and Funny moments!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces