Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:42 am
Ray

"Definitely crazy people!" Henrietta agreed, then shook her head. "Not yet, but we just got here! We got to ride in a really cool car!" She nodded "We totally should! Gummy's real excited about being at a wedding; he's never been to one before!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 am
Well, that was what she was going to think no matter what he said, apparently. Regardless, the subject changed, and he shrugged lightly, "I'm all right. Some things came up and the original timing just wasn't great, so we wound up delaying for a bit." Not that that was important now, obviously. The situation had been resolved, and everything that had been affected by it had been righted. He blinked his mild surprise at the sudden expression and smiled to dismiss the concern that she voiced, "Nothing really worth mentioning; it was a while ago. I just got hit by something." By a knife, waved around by someone who had probably wanted to kill him, but yeah, nothing really worth mentioning. It wasn't really the right time or place to tell that kind of story, after all.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:26 am
Evan

"Always a good precaution, it's very embarrassing when that happens. Unfortunately I do it a lot," Dith grinned and shrugged, which was always quite an impressive gesture from the mountain man and doubly so in a well fitted suit.

Konstantin gave a soft chuckle and reached up to clap his son briefly on the shoulder. "I'm sure you'll get the hang of pronunciation one of these days Dima. Thank you Evan, I imagine we'll see you later!... Ah, now does it matter where we sit?"

Apparently content to allow her husband to do the chattering for now Il'ya looked around again, her sharp golden eyes focusing intently on one guest after another as she tried to work out who they all might be. //Do you know all of these people?// she asked Dith softly in Russian.

"Eh?" Dith glanced down at his mother and then looked around again himself. //Not all but a lot, I can introduce you to those I do know later... and both of us to those I don't!//

Il'ya quirked a small smile at the enthused tones and nodded slightly. //I suspected that you might.//

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:48 am
Zacharie

"Yeah," Abel agreed with a nod and a smile, "they both deserve that." He shifted his weight to his other foot as Zacharie spoke, offering another nod at his words. "Heh, not usually, no - and sure," he agreed with a small shrug. "I was born and raised in Sinnoh, but I spent the last few years in Unova before coming here. What about you?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:01 pm
Luke

"Ohh, okay," Nicolette said with a nod, relieved that the reasoning behind the delay hadn't been for anything bad. She would have felt terrible if it had been delayed for anything bad. "Ah... Okay," she said with a soft frown, unsure what, exactly, he'd been hit with that could cause such a thing. Maybe there was a small accident during training? That could've been it. He did have a lot of strong pokemon, after all. "As long as you're okay," the girl said with a smile, her bright expression returning to replace the concern. "You really should be more careful, though!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:51 pm
Abel

"I can't say I've ever visited either of those places." Zacharie muttered thoughtfully, idly picking at the hems of his sleeves as he tried to think of a time he might have visited the towns. He shrugged it off after a moment though, no use in spending too much time thinking about it. "I was born and raised in Camphoreon. I just recently left town to go study abroad." He explained in an offhanded manner, hoping the blond wouldn't ask about what or where he was studying. He still hadn't come up with good details about what he'd been up to for the past year. "Did you come by yourself?" He asked suddenly, glancing around for anyone that may look like they were looking for Abel. "I wouldn't want to be rude and keep you from a...date, or whatever it is people bring to weddings."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:04 pm
(Everyone)

Bruce and the Twins remained with Luke for the duration of welcoming the guests, though by now new people stopped showing up, and on perfect timing too.
Eventually the men were joined by an elderly women, dressed in a cream and pail brown dress, very elegant on the refined looking women, and tapped the cane she had in one hand lightly as she stopped next to her son.

This prompted Bruce to glance down at the watch he had on, then look over at Luke.
"Looks like everything's ready to go." He said with a nudge to the smaller man then turned to face the guests.

"Alright everyone, we're going to get started in just a moment here, if you would, come down to the garden and take a seat."

Evan reached a hand out to put on Luke's shoulder, grinning before he too made his way down to take a seat, holding his arm out for his grandmother as he did.

Bruce, after the announcement made his way back into the building, while Rodney left standing with Luke, reaching up to adjusted his glasses a little and glance over to the groom.
"You ready?" He asked, making motion to the front where they would need to wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:20 pm
"I think so?" he replied after responding with a smile to Rosie's family. He followed Rodney's gesture towards the front, "I mean, I don't think I'm forgetting anything. I think I would have heard about it by now if I did." Wait, where was Sephi? Ah, there she went. Okay, then that was probably everything he needed to account for. He hoped so at least. Luke had never attended a wedding or really invested any interest or intention in them, so he had very few expectations for what the event would be like, but he knew that it was different for Rosie, and he didn't want the memory to be tarnished.

In likelihood, he thought offhandedly, it would become just as important a memory for him. 'Fiancee' had become a word that he cherished immensely, and now it would be 'wife.' He suddenly felt a bit like fidgeting.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:52 pm
There were several rows of seats for the guests to pick from, shaded nicely from the summer sun from the massive circle of trees growing on the property, and allowing the guests a comfortable experience.

Off to one side my the front, sat a small ensemble of strings, personal friends and students of the bride's grandmother. Slowly and gently playing background music for the guests to listen to while they waited.

Evan, and Grandmother Genevieve had already taken their seats on the side of the rows that Rosie would be standing on, Vayh'n trotting over to hop up onto the seat next to the older women, along with Rosie's other pokemon.

Rodney let Luke lead the way as they made their way up to the front, where all the chairs were facing. Eventually they would be followed by an older man wearing a suit, he had a kind smile, and would be recognized by anyone of the wedding party as the one who would be marrying the bride and groom.

He held out his hand to Luke as he stepped up. "Good to see you again, Luke. Are you ready to get this started?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 pm
"Hello, Arthur," Luke replied, answering the handshake readily. "As ready as I will be, I think." Probably not 100% ready, seeing as he was still half-expecting Murphy's Law to kick in at any moment, but certainly more than ready enough.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:08 pm
The Officiant gave the red head a kind grin as he shook his hand, putting a hand on his shoulder "like rehearsal, alright?" He offered with another smile before stepping to take up a place just to Luke's right turning to face the guests who by now have taken their seats and folding his hands in front of him as he waited along with the rest of them.

Rodney remained on Luke's other side, blinking slowly as he looked out down the aisle almost expectantly, though would glance over at Luke every now and then and realign himself properly with a slight sway, as if a little unsure as to where he was meant to stand again.

Rosie's pokemon were much less self contained when it came to their excitement, at least it was far more difficult for Kiss Kiss, who would constantly stand up in her seat, and turn to look back behind them, and only by a brush of her partner's wing would flop back into her seat with a flick of her tail.
The Pidgeot's tilted his head, smiling gently down at the Raichu, standing off to the side with his other larger team mates as to not be blocking anyone's view, but still be close to where the family was assigned to sit for the ceremony.

It wouldn't be much longer for the guests to wait, once everyone was seated and allowed time to settle, the group of stringed musicians started slowly playing, encouraging the guests into abrupt silence as the cue for the ceremony to start.

Many of the guests heads turned at the sound of the music, and Kiss Kiss was once again back up on her seat, perking herself up to look out down the aisle, though this time she was joined by Jazz and Ballet.

The line up was fairly simple, staring with the first appearance was a women dressed in a pink brides maid dress and white heeled shoes, her dark brown hair loose around her shoulders, holding a small bouquet of pink and white flowers as she made her way smoothly down the aisle.
Evan gave a particularly broad smile as she drew closer to the platform and took up a close off on the opposite side of Luke and Rodney.
Alex arched her eyebrows and beamed at Luke in excitement, rounding her shoulders for a bit before glancing back to the next person to come down the aisle.

The Maid of honor, in a similar but more elegant pink dress then the brides maid, while the same color pink, the dress was fitted with decorative fabric roses though with the same shoes, and small bouquet as Alex.
Seraphine, Rosie's best friend, and the maid of honor would take up a place by Alex, though in closer proximity to where Rosie would be standing.

If it wasn't already obvious that the couple getting married were pokemon trainers, the next to walk down the aisle, or in this case; trotting, was a small, white and blue Zorua.
Sephira, made her way down the steps, her wide eyes glancing from side to side as she passed the row of guests, while a looped ribbon with two silver rings hung neatly from her mouth.
She was followed very shortly then by an equally small pokemon, this one glittering in what light escaped between the tree leaves.
This one seemed a lot more outwardly anxious, though the bright smile on her face, a reflection of all the joy she was feeling from everyone around being manifested.
The Jirachi held her tiny arms up over her head, or as high as she could get them, the ribbons behind her jingling lightly as they flowed behind her, and with a glittering flash , the aisle and guests would suddenly be sprinkled on by pink rose petals, the Jirachi beaming as she zipped forward, twirling through them.
By the time she reached the platform, the petals had all landed, Northern floated right up to Luke excitedly to cling to his shoulder and wait, before realizing that she needed to be where the other two women were.
"Oops!"
Correcting her mistake, she drifted over to where Seraphine was instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:36 pm
A few more moments passed, and as it did the music played by the string musicians changed in a way that announced that the next to walk down the aisle was the one that everyone else had just been leading up to.

Two more people made their way carefully down the steps and down the aisle.
The man on the right serving as the father was none other than Uncle Bruce, the man looking particularly large next to the much smaller girl who held his arm.

Rosie, the bride, tightened her arm around her uncle's as she got to lay her eyes for the first time on the number of friends and family gathered at the ceremony, seeing the setting seeing their smiling beautiful faces. though looking past them, seeing Luke already waiting up at the front for her.

Rosie's face lit up with a smile that she could barely contain, though she was already practically glowing. Her hair was done up in flawless soft curls, decorated subtly with small white flowers, while a sheer, nearly invisible vale pinned nearly seamlessly to her hair, trailing down down her back.
The flowery straps of her dress draped just off of her shoulders.

The walk down the aisle seemed to take so much longer then she expected it to, excitement and delight filling her chest with each step, unable to take her smile off of her handsome Luke, until her uncle shifted her hand from his arm into his own hand causing her to glance over at him once they drew up, he gave her a soft, but warm smile, patting her hand before turning back to Luke, holding out her hand to him so that he might lead her over the rest of the way.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:15 pm
If not for the rehearsal, this all would have been very surreal - it had in fact been very surreal, though part of the point of a rehearsal was probably to assuage such feelings before they had a chance to impact anything. It was still somewhat surreal, Luke supposed, though not in the sense of something strange and unfamiliar so much as in the sense of a dreamlike fantasy. Everything was flowers and light and softness, very much unlike the dreams that Luke knew best. He rather liked this sugar-sweet reality, though, and he doubted he could have kept a stoic facade even if the ceremony depended on it (it was good that it didn't.)

Rosie was bright, possibly brighter than anything Luke had ever seen, yet at the same time he found it impossible to look away. For a moment he forgot entirely what he was supposed to do, but the hand offered to him gave a fairly clear hint, and he accepted and held it gingerly. The touch was magnetic, and at once he wanted nothing but to hold her fully, but he abstained, raising his other hand to join its partner at hers just to have that much more contact. If there was anything he should have said to her, he couldn't think of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:51 pm
As Luke took Rosie's hand, Bruce, stepped back down, watching the couple for just a moment before he stepped away and joined Evan and his mother at their seats, taking his own reserved spot to watch the rest of the ceremony.

Rosie felt a flutter build up in her chest as Luke took her hand, still holding the bouquet of pink, orange and white flowers in one hand, wishing she could put it down so she could reach out with that as well.
She rounded her shoulders a little in delight when she felt his other hand come up to touch her.

The music from the group slowly faded as Rosie was brought up to stand in front of Luke, and for a moment everyone was allowed some silence to allow everyone to settle.
A moment too long it seemed, as everything just started to sink in in that few seconds of silence they were allowed.

After everything they had been through together, after all the trials Luke's had to face and the hard times they had to endure as a couple, as people. Rosie was now finding herself at the beginning of what was going to be a whole new chapter of their lives, she knew it wasn't always going to be easy, she knew there were a whole bunch of new and difficult trials their life would take, but as she stood here, her fingers closing into his hand for any touch she could get from her soon to be husband, She knew that there wasn't any other person that she would choose to face what life held in its future then Luke. No matter what would happen from here she was just excited to be able to spend it with Luke, It was going to be good, and she couldn't wait to start this new life with him, and it all started here; standing up amongst the people they loved the most.

This excitement came flooding in all at once, tickling her emotionally and overflowing till the only way she could seem to relive it was to start giggling.
The blond leaned forward just slightly as she couldn't contain her delight anymore, and she just kept joyfully giggling. Pausing any further process on Aurther's part who just seemed to beam at the reaction from the bride, and further entire chuckles and giggles from some of the guest as well.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm
Luke was no more immune to Rosie's giggling than anyone else - in fact, he might have been a fair bit less immune - though he managed to suppress his reaction into the form of a wide smile, unrealized laughter lingering in his eyes. "Come on," he said, speaking in a quiet voice that hid the words from the guests, and reached up to brush his fingers lightly at her jaw, "you're gonna get me started too."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff