Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Love Struck (Temiria & Dragon Scorch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temiria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ariana
She smiled when she saw that Nero was stunned by what she looked liked. She was glad because she knew it worked just like she wanted. "Thank you," she said, looking at him, "I think that is a first time I knocked a man speechless," she teased, with a grin. She hadn't been on many dates, since her mom and sister's death. She didn't feel up to it, and she had her dad to take care of. It felt nice though for a man to notice her in such a way.
She grabbed his hand and lead him outside to her truck. "This is it," she stated, gesturing to the old truck, showing a few rust spots. She opened the squeaky door for him to get in and then walked over to the driver's side. She got in to start the car, and it roared to life. She felt a little embarrassed since this truck was no fancy space ship that he was use to, but he seemed fascinated with such things. Country music came from the radio, and she turned it down to a background level so they could talk.
Once he got in she started to take the 15 minute drive into town. The drove past while her father was coming back with the tractor, and her father gave a curious look to who was in the passenger seat but gave a wave to Ariana, and she returned it. She continued on the gravel drive-way until she got to the pavement road toward town.
"So, what do like about Earth so far? Are there any similarities to home?" she asked, trying to start up a conversation while the drove to the small town. The town she lived in had only about 200 people in it, most of them farmers. She knew the grocery store was busy never, so she didn't have to worry about running into many people, and explaining her new found friend. She didn't mind but she knew a lot of people would assume they were dating and she didn't want to make Nero feel uncomfortable.
They made it to the grocery store, and she parked in front of the small store, no other cars there except for the store workers. She got out and shut the door. She waited for him, and then lead him inside, grabbing a cart along the way. "Tell me if there is anything you would like to eat," she told him, as she looked at the fruits.

Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Nero

"I find that hard to believe." Nero admitted in response to Ariana's statement that this was the first time she knocked a man speechless. He took her hand and followed her out to the truck. Her hand felt nice in his, like they were meant to be together. Nero almost didn't see the truck until they were right next to it, because he wanted to make the moment last as long as he could. When he did see the truck he was astounded by how red it was. He ran his hand along the truck, with its metal body and contours, feeling its story through his fingertips. Though the metal wasn't living like on Tahroo it did remind Nero of home. He then slid into the passenger seat of the truck as Ariana started it up and it rolled forward.

Nero listened to the song playing in the background as they drove down the path. He wasn't used to words being played with a song, for all of the music on Tahroo is instrumental, but he liked it. He listened to the songs about loving and leaving and good hearted women, family and God, until Ariana asked how he liked Earth. "I like your planet a lot actually. It's so very different from Tahroo. It's wonderful and exciting and beautiful." He paused for a moment to recap all the beautiful things he had seen. "As to their similarities, thus far there really isn't much to compare. We have trucks and ground vehicles, same as you, made of living metal. And we have families and homes, same as you, though our homes are very different. Oh and eggs taste the same. But that's really it thus far ... On my world metal is alive like you and me. It hums and vibrates a bit, but you learn to like it. It grows and regenerates like plants, and we nurture it into what we need. We can make practically anything out of it, our homes, our vehicles, our ships, anything we need. Now because out metal is organic, our buildings aren't rigid and structured like yours, but flowing and arching in a very smooth open organic way like bone marrow." He pause and looked out the window as they drove to town. He looked out and saw the Earth trees which reminded him of the Tahroo trees that he remembered, and how they would glow in the dark making night lighter. Which lead him to think of how much brighter the Earth's sun was that Regulus the blue giant that Tahroo orbits around. "The trees are different too." He started again. "My trees are stark white with broad leaves that glow blue with bio-luminescence and covered in veins down the trunk and branches that glow as well. The glowing makes our nights much lighter than yours. But your sun makes your days brighter than ours. Regulus is much older than your sun, and has already expanded into a blue giant, meaning it burns much cooler than your sun."

Temiria
((ooc: Sorry I took so long. I was ready to post yesterday but my computer decided to restart yesterday and I lost all that I had typed. And I don't want to move on the the store just yet, because I think that there is a lot to say here and at the store. Mind you Nero is going to go crazy seeing all of the strange warm colored fruits.))

all in shiny silver.
interior concept
exterior concept
Sky scraper concept
vehicle concept

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:28 pm
Ariana
Ariana listened to him, paying attention to the road in front of her but continued to nod at the right moments so he knew she was listening. She was glad he was liking it here. That he wasn't suffering. Maybe he would stay longer then, but she knew eventually he would have to go home. She didn't know if it would be better if he left sooner or later, but she knew she would miss her new found friend.
She listened to him explain the planet he came from. It sounded very interesting and beautiful. She imagined everything he explained and couldn't think of everything but beauty. She wish she could really see it. She imagined the glowing trees at night fall with him holding her, and as his face got closer. She erased the image from her head, he probably found her disgusting. She wasn't his species, they were different, and it would never work.
"It sounds beautiful there," she told him, taking her eyes off the road for a moment, giving him a glance, and a smile. She returned her eyes to the road, "Do you miss home?" she asked, thinking on how she missed her mother and sister, but at least she still had something familiar. Nero had lost everything when he went on the space trip on his own 2 years ago. "I mean you must have a family waiting for you when you get home or a girlfriend? Wife?" she asked, more curious about the last two questions. "I don't even know how old you are anyway," she said, out of the blue. "Or even what your favorite color is," she said, with a smile. She didn't really know much about him, but she felt as she knew him the for a long time, like they were meant to be.
"Maybe, you could tell me a little more about yourself," she said, with a grin, "I have learned a lot about your planet but barely anything about you."
Dragon Scorch 08
No problem. Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself. Sorry again. I didn't know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm
Nero

"Oh, there is no doubt that it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. There is never a place that can compare to your home." Nero answered Ariana's comment regarding the beauty of Tahroo. She then asked If Nero missed home, to which Nero replied "Not all of the time, but when it was just me up there in the vast nothingness between spaces, that was when I felt the loneliest. I mean the academy trained us to anticipate long periods of time alone, but we are still made as social beings, who need someone to talk to every now and then." He was casual in his tone with just a hint of sadness as if this conversation was normal for him and though he should have been more depressed after being isolated, he had gotten used to it. When Ariana asked about his personal relationships Nero laughed a little. "No. I'm not married. I'm only 20 years old. How old did you think I was?" He smiled beaming with amusement before continuing. "And I do not have a girl friend if you were wondering, but I do have a family. I have a brother and two sisters. My older brother is in the medical field as a doctor, while my older sister is a nurturer for the young ones, and my younger sister is in the academy to become a space pilot like me. And my father is a member of the high council, with my mother being a keeper of knowledge at the lyceum... So that is pretty much my family history." Nero smiled a little unsure if he shared to much or not enough. He was a little flustered, but he continued to answer her questions. "Um. Me favorite color was blue, but that was before I discovered your amazing red. I think I might have to convert... Umm My favorite animal is a Hadee, It's kind of like a very large light gray bear with blue highlights on its fur. It's such a beautiful animal... I'm ambidextrous... And I can understand 37 different recognized intergalactic languages but I can only speak 25 fluently. Lucky for you English is one of them, thanks to that sound plate you shot out into the universe with your voices in it... I love the smell of spring rain... And I like to whittle little metal things. It keeps me busy On long stretches of emptiness." At this he pulled out a small pendant of a Hadee shaped out of pure silver. He then stretched out his hand and offered it to Ariana. "Here. You can have this one. I just finished it a few weeks ago."

Satisfied with his confession He turned his curiosity on Ariana. "So that's my story. Now what about you? What's your story?"

Temiria
((ooc: It's totally fine))

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:50 am
Ariana
She blushed a little. She didn't know he was that young. He was around her age and it gave her relief that he wasn't married or even had a girlfriend. "Sorry, I didn't know. I thought you were maybe a billon years old. You are really smart, I guess that is why I thought you were so old," she said, with a shrug. She continued to listen to him interested about himself and his life on his home planet. It was really interesting to her to her about his planet, but also his interests, and also his family. "Wow, big family," she said, with a smile, trying to hide her hurt. She probably shouldn't have asked about it since she still missed her mother and her sister.
She blushed a little when he brought up the that his favorite color maybe changed to red. She had bright red hair so maybe it change because of that, but she didn't want to get her hopes up. She listen to the rest of his story about himself, and when she received the small metal pedant she examined it close to the top of the steering wheel so she could continue to drive. "Wow, that it amazing," she said, with shock, "You carved this?" she asked, with a smile, "I love it. Thank you."
When she realized he was done she took a deep breath. "I guess that is fair," she said, thinking it through. "I'm 19 years old, going to the university in the nearest city, studying to be a teacher with a minor in music, and I do not have a boyfriend," she said, trying to match up with what he said. She took a deep breath before talking about her family, "Well, you know that my father lives on the farm. It just me and him. My mother and younger sister were killed in a car accident 2 years ago," she said, trying to get through that part quickly. "My favorite color changes, but right now my favorite color is purple. My favorite animal has to be horses. My horse is a white arabian, got her when I was little for a birthday present, since all I wanted was a horse for my birthday, Christmas and all future presents," she said, with a chuckle, remembering how much she begged her parents, "And since my birthday is near Christmas it was for both," she continued. "Languages... I took Spanish in high school, but I wasn't very good at it. I can sing, though. That is why I am taking music at the university. I had a band once with an old boyfriend, but we broke up after... the accident. Anyway, I love to sing, but haven't preform much since then," she said, trailing off, "So that's me, anything else you want to know?" she asked, hoping she didn't miss anything.

Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:57 pm
Nero

Nero was surprised when Ariana thought he was so old. He didn't know whether to be honored or insulted by the accusation that he could be a billion years old. Nero decided that given the circumstances, he would take the allusion of wisdom as a compliment. He raised an accusing eyebrow followed by a smile to let Ariana know he accepted her guess even if it was wrong.

Nero was most pleased that Ariana liked the Hadee pendant. He had made so many of those things in the past that he forgot how nice each one was. "You are quite welcome." Once Nero was finished explaining his life Ariana became somber and Nero could feel the air getting heavy. She started of saying she was 19, which peaked Nero's interest. They were very close in age. She then went on to say that she went to a university, which Nero assumed was like a lyceum of sorts, to be a type of keeper of knowledge with studies in music. She then finished her statement with her not having a boyfriend. This really got Nero's attention, but he still couldn't understand why a pretty girl such as herself would be so solemn all of the sudden.

She then began to talk about her family, and all became clear. Losing loved ones so suddenly like that must have been extremely difficult for her. Nero reached over and grabbed Ariana's hand and let his warmth flow into her through touch. On Tahroo, touch is one of the most effective cooping mechanisms against psychological pain, better than any drug. He looked in her direction with sadness for her in his big gray eyes, not expecting her to see them, but still giving them freely as he said "I'm sorry for your loss." He left his condolences brief so as not to cause her unnecessary extended pain.

Quickly after, Ariana changed the subject to her favorite color and her favorite animal and the mood lightened. She said she liked horses and that she had a white Arabian horse. Nero was slightly confused as to what exactly an Arabian horse was compared to a regular horse. The horses Nero was familiar with were stark white with silver antlers, silver plate ascents on its face, neck, back, and legs, and built like a Clydesdale. There was only one species of horse on Tahroo, called a Wissnie. Nero listened though as Ariana explained how she got her horse. She was so beautiful when she was happy, remembering how she begged to get this horse. Proceeding this she mentioned that she could sing and that she was in a band once but has since stopped preforming. At this tie Nero felt the need to interject "You sing? ...With words? Like the ones on the radio?... I mean, I'm just not used to putting words in music. We focus so much on the emotion behind the melody that we don't normally have words to go with it. Its mostly just notes and sounds if anything." As he was contemplating the pairing of music with singing Nero couldn't resist thinking how beautiful it could be. She had tempted him with the information that she could sing, and now Nero wanted to indulge that craving. "Would you sing for me? Please." He pleaded hoping to get her to agree.

Temiria
((ooc smile )

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Ariana
She felt his hand grabbed hers and she looked over to his sympathetic eyes. She knew that look, she had always gotten it since the funeral. She knew it was something the small would never forget that she lost her mother and her sister. She brought her eyes back to the road. It felt nice, his touch, and his words, but she never knew what to say when someone gave their condolences. She gave the generic answer, "Thank you," she said, before continuing on with her story.
He interrupted her when she brought up she sang, and she nodded her head, "Yes, sir, I do sing. Won the talent show when my mom forced me to do it when I was younger. Terrible stage fright, almost fainted, but now it is not too bad anymore," she said, with smile. Then he asked her to sing and that fear over took her again. Why was she so nervous? Was it because of him?
"Umm... Okay," she said, nervously, "Let me think," she said, thinking about what to sing, but was drawing a blank. All the music she had learned and wrote herself was disappearing from her head.
She finally came up with a song, and took a deep breath, and thought she would sing Alicia Keys, "If I Ain't Got You," since she had sung it before for auditions.

"Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, Yeah

Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share
With no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
If I ain't got you, you, you
Some people want it all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
If I ain't got you, yeah"

She looked back at him, nervously, "So? What you think?" she asked.

Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:03 pm
Nero

Nero grew exited when Ariana agreed to sing for him. She said she was good enough to win a talent show, whatever that was, when she was younger with the prompting of her mother, so therefore she must have been good. Nero closed his eyes in order to focus more of his attention on listening to Ariana. He patiently waited until she began to sing. When she did, the words seemed to hang in the air, smooth and delicate like clouds. The song had a very cool jazzy vibe about it imbedded with passion and soul. His palms began to sweat and he and his heart began to beat faster though he felt completely relaxed as he listened. Nero had never heard anything quite like it.

As Nero listened to the words he could make out that the song was about a beautifully simple love that is worth more than the riches of the worlds. Humans could be such beautiful creatures. Their concept of true love was so beautiful and innocent yet at the same time it was complex and intricate. Love was so simple that anyone could fall into it, yet at the same time it's vast complexities of emotions made it impossible to describe. as he listened he heard her sing "Hand me the world on a silver platter, And what good would it be, With no one to share, With no one who truly cares for me." and as he listened to that, he suddenly felt cold down his back as he realized that he hadn't been loved yet himself and he wanted that. He wanted that beautifully wonderful love now that he knew what he was missing. He didn't want to be alone with no one to share it with for the rest of his life. She then continued to repeat the main section as the warmth began to flow back to his spine.

Nero was astonished by the beautiful sounds that the human body can make. He loved how their songs told the listeners a story about love and loyalty to one another. "That was fantastic." Nero finally said opening his eyes to look at Ariana when she had finished singing. "You really have a beautiful gift of song there. Take pride in that." Nero said in earnest. After pondering a moment Nero asked "Can all humans sing like that? with words and all? I mean the hole concept is still so strange to me, but I like it. I was just wondering." Once Nero asked it he realized it was a bit of a stupid question and began to trail off as he finished. But he was still curious.

Temiria
((ooc: if you want we can move on to the store when you're ready))
Nero's music type

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:54 pm
Ariana
Ariana beamed when he said he liked her singing, "Thanks," she said. When he asked if everyone could sing, she shook her head, "All humans can sing. If they can do it well? That is another question entirely. Some people have special talents," she said, giving him a glance, seeing if he understood, "Certain people can do certain things. We call them talents," she said, with a shrug. "For example, I can sing well, I guess, but I can't draw to save my life. One of my friends can't sing well at all, but can draw. Anyway, all voices are different able to hit different notes, have different tone qualities, so every voice is unique," she tried to explain, using her musical background, "Does that make sense?" she asked, while she parked the truck in front of the grocery store.
Once she got confirmation that he understood she grabbed her purse, and got out of the truck. She looked around the parking lot and was grateful for not a lot of people at the store today. Small town tends to make gossip spears around like wildfire, and she didn't want everyone to know that Nero was here, since he was hiding in the barn. Also, people would assume they were dating, and that would go back to her dad, and it would end up a big mess. "Ready?" she asked, with a smile, when Nero came out of the cabin of the truck. She lead him into the grocery store, and grabbed a cart. "You let me know if there is anything you would like for me to make," she told him, and lead him into the produce section.

Dragon Scorch 08
Okay, sounds good.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:50 pm
Nero

As Ariana explained how different people had different talents, Nero was figuring out how all of it worked out scientifically. When asked if he understood, Nero responded "I think so." nodding "So what you're saying is that everyone can make the wavelengths of sound but only certain people have the ability to create the ones, in specific ranges, that are pleasing to the ear? Interesting." Nero then noticed that they had arrived at a market place where they were going to get the food.

Nero exited the truck after Ariana and followed her to where the produce was. Nero noticed that they had blue berries, just like on his home, but that was where the similarities ended. Nero marveled at all of the bright colors they had. Luckily for Nero, all of the fruits were labeled above so he didn't have to ask Ariana what everything was, especially on objects that normal humans should know about. There was Red, Yellow, and Green peppers and apples, Red round tomatoes in varying sizes, Yellow curvy bananas, spiky pineapples, and oblong lemons, next to smaller green versions called limes, strange green leafy batons with a golden tuft of hair on top called corn, lumpy brown potatoes, and huge green round balls that were deep pink on the inside called watermelon, as well as an assortment of vividly colored berries. Not to mention all of the green products like long cucumbers, a tree like one called broccoli, pods called green beans, and an assortment of just leaves called lettuce, or spinach. All of these different fruits with different shapes and colors was so much fun for Nero to see. On Tahroo they had their own fruits with their own shapes and textures that were very different from earth. Nero wondered if any of the fruits tasted the same on Earth as home. He would have liked to try everything he saw, but he knew that that would not be very practical or polite. So he therefore settled for the brightest things he could find. He picked up a red apple, a hot red pepper, a yellow banana, a yellow lemon, and a fuzzy pinkish fruit called a peach. "Can we try these? Please." Nero asked earnestly waiting with baited breath until she responded. He then continued to look around at all the different products they had and didn't know where to begin or what anything tasted like. He then gave up and turned to Ariana releasing the decision to her. "I honestly have no idea what any of these things are, so I'll let you decide what is good. I trust you... I'll just push the cart" He smiled offering to push the cart while Ariana got everything they needed.

Temiria
((ooc smile )

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:19 pm
Ariana
She listened to him explain to her back what he got from what she told him. She understood what he said, but he took it to a scientific stand point, and she shook her head in amazement, "You are defiantly smarter than me," she said, with a sigh.
She looked at the produce picking out some vegetables for salads, and as well as some fruits. Berries were her favorite fruit, so she picked up a container of strawberries. She watched him wonder around looking at the different fruits and vegetables. She was curious on how life was on his planet. She knew that he probably never seen this many assorted colors in food, since he said red wasn't a color of his planet.
When he brought over the array of foods he wanted to try, she looked a little nervous about the hot red pepper. "Umm, you may not want to try that one. I mean I can make a salsa with it, but it would still be extremely spicy. I usually just use jalapeño which makes it milder," she said, pointing to the green pepper, an then taking the spicy thing for his hand, "Unless you like your mouth burning I don't suggest that one. The others are fine, but I don't think you want to try this one," she said, placing the red hot pepper back in the display, and picking up a green mild jalapeño, "Don't touch your eyes now, until you wash your hands, or else they will burn," she warned, placing the other items in separate bags then place them in the cart.
When he offered to push the cart, she shrugged, "Okay," she said, and continued shopping. She picked up some corn, thinking she could grill it or make her famous sweet corn. She moved on from the produce to the meat section. She picked up some chicken, as well as some hamburger. She thought about picking up steaks, but she didn't feel like doing all the prep work for that. She continued through the store picking up certain items that she needed, but also what she thought Nero would like.
She entered the freezer isle, and smiled at the ice cream, "This is my favorite food, ever. Ice cream. It is not entirely good for you, but it is the best dessert," she said, picking up a small pint of her favorite Ben & Jerry's. She looked at the cart to make sure she got everything she needed. She looked back at Nero, "Anything thing else you saw that you wanted?" she asked, with a kind smile.

Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:39 pm
Nero

Nero was surprised when Ariana said that he didn't want to try the red pepper. He had no idea that anything in the market would be so hot without a vendor to warn you. But Nero trusted her judgment and decided to go for the milder pepper. "Alright. I trust your judgment." Apparently after handling the pepper, Ariana said that Nero was now contaminated, and that he should abstain from touching his eyes until he craned them. Though Nero's eyes and body were made of silver, and therefore would not react the same as human's, Nero decided to comply, holding his hands like a surgeon until he found a wipe station.

Nero then pushed the cart over to the meat section. On earth even meat is red in hue. "Your planet is red on the inside as well? You are just full of surprises aren't you." Nero smiled thinking to himself of how infinitely incredible humans were. You think you know them, until they find new ways to surprise you. Nero's blood was a slick silver like liquid mercury. Nero watched as Ariana placed a small butchered bird and some other round meet into the cart for later.

Finally they reached the frozen food section. It was much colder than the rest of the store causing Nero to radiate more heat to compensate. the loss of so much energy forced Nero to shiver a little. Silver beings don't normally like being cold. "It's cold here. I really don't like cold." Nero stated, hugging his chest with folded arms. Though Nero Disliked the cold, Ariana had a special dessert in mind in that section. She called it Ice cream, and it was in Ariana's opinion the best food even though it wasn't exactly the best for you. "Like I said before, I'm up for anything. I want the full Earth experience." He said the last part in a hushed tone so not to draw unnecessary attention to himself. "Now can we get out of here. I really dislike being cold." Nero said anxious to get out of the cold.

Temiria
((ooc smile )

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 am
Ariana
She giggled at how he held his hand as if he would kill anything he touch. "It is okay to touch things, just don't rub your eyes. I did it once and had to rise my eyes out with water," she said, with a small smile, "It wasn't very pleasant so I did not want the same thing to happen to you," she continued, as she walked through the grocery store.
When he made a comment on the Earth being red on the inside, and she thought back to her general education Geography course, "Hmm... I guess the Eath on the inside is reddish. There are multiple layers, and it gets hotter as you move forward, I think. And then there is a dense core in the middle. Sorry I don't know much," she said, with a shrug, continued, "Though if you are interested in the meat. Yes we as humans have red blood, and muscles, and such. So do animals," she said, pointing to the meat.
Once they entered the freezer section she noticed his discomfort, and then when he stated he didn't like the cold she realized why he was uncomfortable. She nodded, and quickly grabbed another pint just in case, but she knew she would eat later it even if he didn't like it. She lead him out of the freezer section. "Well, if you don't like the cold you may need to hurry on fixing your ship," she warned, "By November or December we are sure to have snow," she said, with a shrug. She felt sad that her friend would be leaving in a few short months, since it was July now, because of his inability to take the cold, but she knew he would have to leave sooner or later.

Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:06 pm
Nero

Nero was glad that Ariana was amused by his attempts to keep his hands from touching anything. "Well I'm glad to see you're thoroughly amused by me. We wouldn't want you to get bored now would we? ... I aim to please." He said with a charmingly playful wink. "And You were the one who said I should be careful SO this is me being careful. But I appreciate the concern. Thank you." Nero added thoroughly whipping his hands of the burning chemicals.

They then came to the meat section, when Ariana started talking about the center of the earth and how it too was red. At first Nero didn't comprehend what she was talking about and he furrowed his brow until her intentions became clear. She had assumed that Nero was talking about the planets insides rather than its inhabitants. "Okay? Not exactly what I was going for there but that's pretty cool to know." He then listened to her explain briefly about human and animal anatomy. Tahroo was nearly identical to Earth in that aspect, save for the color and what those muscles and blood cells were made out of. "Mine is silver. Just in case you were wondering. Though most animals' on my planet are green." Nero said casually in a hushed tone, just throwing out information that Ariana might have been curious about.

In the freezer section Ariana noticed how much Nero hated being cold. She then told him that he would have to leave sooner than he thought, due to a change in climate. She mentioned that in November and December it normally snowed. Nero didn't know exactly what snow was, but the way Ariana described it, it was cold and unpleasant. Where he came from it was always warm and beautiful like a day in late spring. A regular change in the climate was something new for Nero.
"I have a thermal suit for colder climates. I just happen to not be wearing it. Truthfully I don't like to wear it, it doesn't breath very well and it makes me feel claustrophobic. Plus I would have to project my nano-mite camouflage over top of it." Nero explained. If he wanted to he could stay longer, though Nero also didn't like the idea of being trapped on an alien world for to long. The longer he stayed, the more likely he was to getting found out.

Nero then lead the way out of the aisle and waited for Ariana where it was warmer. "So now where do we go?" He asked pleasantly now that he was less stressed.

Temiria
((ooc: metals normally get more stressed when they are cold.))

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Ariana
She was felt stupid. Of course he didn't ask about the planet, but she was distracted, and didn't listen to his question fully. She blushed and continued to shop around, not wanting to answer any more of his questions, in case she said something stupid again.

"We need to check out now," she said, with a small smile, leading him up to the checkout counter. She was dreading this because she knew who was working. It was Ms. O'Donald, planner of all of the towns activities, and head of the gossip committee. She sighed and she placed stuff from the cart on to the counter.

"Hello, Ariana," Ms. O'Donald said, with a cheery smile, looking more at Nero more than anything, if it was just by looking at him she would know his whole background story, "It has been a while since I have seen you or your father. How is everything going?" Ms. O'Donald, trying to start a conversation, while ringing up the items. Ariana rolled her eyes when she wasn't looking and plastered a big fake smile on her face, "Good," she said, leaving nothing else to discuss on. Ms. O'Donald looked back up from her work, and looked at Nero. "You seem to have a nice fine young man with you," she said, with a smirk, "From the university?" she asked, Nero directly. Ariana interjected, "Yeah, he was in one of my classes from the university. He came to visit me to see what farm life was like. City boy," she said, with a smirk, shaking her head, as she slid her card though the machine.

"Well, he is very nice looking," Ms. O'Donald whispered to Ariana, but she was sure Nero could hear as well. Ariana just shook her head, "Just friends is all," she said, looking at Ms. O'Donald to ask anything else she could spread around town. "Oh," Ms. O'Donald said, and shut her mouth and bagged the groceries.

Ms. O'Donald still had one more thing to say, though, "Ariana, I am glad you were here during my shift. You know the fair is coming up, and we have music acts. I was wondering..." Ms. O'Donald stopped, once she seen Ariana shaking head, "I don't know, but I let you know if I can okay?" Ariana said, grabbing the last of the bags wanting to get out of the store. She rushed out not looking to see if Nero was following her or not.

Dragon Scorch 08

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces