Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Life is Just a Game (Bolt x Art) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet searched and searched the web until her eyes hurt almost as much as her head. She finally stood up and stretched, a frown coming to her face. She didn't find absolutely anything. She even did extra research on each character, finding their weaknesses and strengths, their backgrounds, basically she knew everyone in her house, and all their secrets that her father had conjured up for them. She walked back into the den, her eyes adjusting to the light in contrast to the dark room she had just stayed for hours in.
Violet turned her head to look at Van when he addressed her and simply glanced out the window, a frown coming to her face. She let Naomi push all the gaming characters out of the room, leaving just them two.
"Naomi, go make sure they don't do anything stupid...keep them quiet, will you?" Violet requested as she sent Naomi to go babysit them. Then there was the doorbell, and a knock at the door. Violet only waited for a few moments until she opened up the door, a blank look on her face.
"You know dad is on business right? So what do you two want?" She said blankly, leaning on the door farm and crossing her arms. Violet didn't invite them in, she simply waited, a frown on her face for their answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:59 pm
artblockalways

Naomi nodded and went into one of the guest rooms she shooed all of them too before noticing Van wasn't with them. Sighing she sat a chair in front of the door and crossed her arms watching the boys.
"Yes we know, he sent us, I have to pick up some things from the office and make sure the check and money orders were mailed out to Hilda and the rest that keep this place in one piece. I also assume he just wanted us to come over and check on things just in case while we were in town, you know how parents are I guess." Everett shrugged "What's with the sourpuss face, it's different than the usual blank look I see you with every once and awhile when we come by while you are sitting in front of the tv with those games." Jason questioned as Ever looked back at the garden which was badly beaten due to the storm.Hemsi had also moved but it wasn't clear if she left of made her way into the garage.
"So you going to stand there or do we have to get in by osmosis?" Jason added in a joking manner he didn't usually talk to Violet
her attitude made him a bit uncomfortable at times since it was like talking to a wall.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet watched them both as they spoke, not saying a word. In fact, after the last thing Jason spoke, there was a long silence between them, and Violet remained posted in the door frame. Finally she just shrugged her shoulders and stepped inside, inviting them in. She turned and walked towards her father's office. Opening the door, she nodded her head towards it. It might've been an uncomfortable silence for them, but not really for Violet. She was just blank, like usual around people she didn't know well.
"Hurry up, I have to clean up the house before Alex gets home." Violet lied, her voice casual. Lying came pretty easy to her. It was only a matter of time before one of the game characters made a noise or did something stupid to give them away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:37 pm
artblockalways

The two didn't say much else as they made their way to her father's office. While Everett took a seat at his desk and turn on the computer Jason got a small clasped envelope to put some blank paper Mr Harries most used notebook and some other things pertaining to his business trip that he needed the original physical paperwork for.
"Clean the house? really wouldn't that defeat the your father hiring a cleaning staff..." Everett asked but really didn't expect an answer as he moved a few things to an external hard drive."We will be out in a second don't worry." He added as turned his attention back to the progress bar as the files and programs were copied.
Naomi stood in the door, she grew bored of watching the others and really couldn't do much with them since they were supposed to be hiding. She mostly decided to leave after bringing up the question why was she watching a room full of grown men. Despite being from a game and Van's actions there really was no reason to act a fool so it was safe to assume that they would work with them on this one thing.
Everett and Jason didn't take as long just as they said and after they got their stuff left promptly. After hearing the car drive off Van left the tv later followed by the others who left the guest room. I'm well aware of the fact that we aren't in our Haydenville anymore but one thing i don't get is why my partner Gina is still able to contact me well she's given me an earful about not showing up today and so has my higher up
wouldn't there be different people using this frequency?
Ryan asked one of the others. Major shrugged I don't know how radios work in these cases maybe Gina and your boss crossed over too anything goes at this point
"I'm not sure it's possible to keep everyone in this house for the rest of the week we might as well work on getting these guys out of these clothes at least. So if they absolutely have to be out people who recognize them will just assume they just so happen to look like...themselves...if that makes sense...i can count on my hand how many people i've seen that looked like both black and white Michael Jackson." Naomi suggested to Violet.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:39 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet breathed out when the two left, taking longer than she liked. She sat down on the couch, and looked up at Naomi and nodded her head.
"I understand, for now...some of them can borrow Alex's clothes...the ones who can fit in his clothes anyways." Violet leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes.
"Also, we need to get our hands on a copy of the game..." Violet stood up and went towards Van, looking him up and down. How could they hide someone like him out in the open.
Alex finally stepped through the door, but stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing the new arrivals. He had groceries in his hands, but still managed to motion Violet towards him. A sigh escaped her as turned and walked out the front door, closing it behind her. It seemed like the siblings were arguing on the other side of the door, Alex's voice getting high then moments later it went quiet again, then once more Alex's voice would break the silence.
A few minutes later, Alex was entering the house again, a frustrated look on his face as he grumbled to himself and went to the kitchen, placing the bags on the table he started to unpack them while talking to himself quietly.
He said stuff like 'Why me?', and 'Violets always gotta be in charge of everything...'. Violet shot him a glare as she placed her hand on the front door.
"Okay, what I'm going to do is go into town and pick up a copy of the game and some extra clothes. Some can go with, I don't really care who, but I'm leaving now." She said as she retrieved her own car keys from the small decorative bowel on the coffee table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 pm
artblockalways

Van furrowed his eyebrows as Violet gave him a long look What...i don't always look like this if that's what you're gettin at... he said whether Violet was staring at him because of his looks or not.
I'm not entirely sure if i can take any of this stuff off anyways. tried removing my shades and this happened Van said demonstrating as he removed the aviators that sat on top of his head only for another pair to be underneath. He did that a couple of times before Hurricane asked him to stop since everyone got the point Well that could just be for you Ryan said removing his uniform shirt and stood there with his undershirt. would be weird if nothing at all was under here
like, we are nothing but floating heads and limbs under the clothes...that'd be sick
Ryan said to the others while the siblings had their moment.
I got the extra clothes covered so don't worry about it. Vancouver said before disappearing. "we can just borrow my cousin's game, I really don't want to anything else to remind me of this once this is over so if it works and the game breaks or something so be it. Just take me to my house the kid is probably at my grandma's house so i won't have to hear his mouth about me messing with his stuff." Naomi suggested as she walked out with Violet.
As Major and Hurricane returned to their seats on the couch since they had nothing to do, their spirits eventually became "comfortable" with their surroundings to leave their hosts.
Evander a very small white dragon with a deep red mane hopped out of Major and floated onto the coffee table. There were still snacks on the table from last night and he helped himself to the bowl of barbeque chips. Emerson a mouse sized blue jay griffin followed behind him picking at a bag of skittles. The boys didn't bother stopping them as long as the two didn't make a mess, for once in their lives they were bored which was somewhat welcoming opposed to fighting off....well there was a lot of things after them.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet watched Van, a blank look on her face. She gave him no reaction, and just stood there with the keys in her hand. Saying nothing, her eyes went to Naomi when she spoke and simply nodded her head, walking out and getting in the drivers seat. Pulling out, she turned the radio up only slightly so it was just soft background music.
"Is it bad that I just want to drive as far as I can, and not look back." Her voice was soft, and she was finally coming out of her shell around Naomi. The two had been friends for years, but when she was around of bunch of people she didn't know (even if they were video game characters), it was hard to be really herself or even speak up for that matter. Violet kept her eyes on the road as she drove, and sighed.
"All I wanted to do is play video games, and I got stuck with this mess." She muttered before pulling into Naomi's driveway, her house not being too far away at all.
-
Alex had just got done putting groceries away when he walked into the den, jumped when he saw a dragon on the coffee table, and even a griffin. However, after all the crap that had happened to him in just one night, it was hard to get worked up about anything anymore. He simply looked at the scene before him and sighed.
"Just..don't break anything." He said, and looked at them, and turned around to go hide in his bedroom until the girls got back. It seemed like they handled the whole situation a lot better than he did.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm
artblockalways

"I think you can say that with anything that happens to involve a lot of responsibility. I just think something like this could of happened to anyone with any game er whatever but at least it happened with someone who could handle it....you were a beast last night and we are still alive to day so despite the crapstorm heading our way i think we are doing fine..." Naomi said trying to lift her spirits a little.Naomi had quite a few friends herself but nobody like Violet, when she thought about it the girls she hung with really weren't her friends
just her parent's friends kids that she just so happened to grow up with....they were moody jerks that only cared about dressing like prostitutes and boys. She sighed as she left the car, Nao patted her pockets before pulling out a key. No one was home,
"I'll be back" she said as she went to one of the guest rooms towards the back of her decent sized house. It took her a minute to find the game which was still in the system that was covered by clothes that were thrown carelessly onto it. "makes no sense..." she mumbled to herself "Got it" she announced as she walked down the hall. returning to the front door.

The four looked towards the man as he left, Major shook his head
the only causality was the wall behind them yet there's always someone telling them every five minutes not to break something. Evander didn't see much going on here so he decided to wander off and find Alex again to see what he was all about.
I'm going to say this because i know this is what everyone is thinking...this blows, while the girls are gone doing whatever why don't we just i dunno drive around for a bit eh?
Might have Hemsi pose as a normal car with slightly tinted windows
anything really. believe it or not i need something going on before i die of boredom...
Ryan proposed Major shook his head. not now, maybe tonight when we know the two are sleep, we are going to have to figure out something the spirits are going to want to hunt and I don't think they'll buy the "new world new rules" bit Major replied
Ryan sunk in his seat silently agreeing, he could wait.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:31 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet pulled out of the driveway, but didn't head home. Instead she drove further into the city, and stopped at a small cafe.
"I just need a break from it all. Come on, let's go get a tea, or a coffee or something..." Violet said stiffly and got out of the car. They spent hours in the coffee shop, listening to the soft music played by the small band in the corner while Violet sipped at her warm tea. Her eyes shifted to the window of the coffee shop when she saw it pouring rain outside.
"Might as well get home..." She said slowly, and stood up, throwing a few bills on the table to pay for the drinks and running to her car in the pouring rain. By the time they actually got in her car they were both soaked. Violet smiled a bit, and turned around to drive back to the house, listening to soft music on the way. The rain came down harder as she pulled into the driveway, and ran to the door and swinging it open. She was still drenched from running in the rain to get to her car, and the air conditioning in the house was freezing her to the bone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:52 pm
artblockalways

(just a little heads up tomorrow , Hurri and Van will have a little moment
for future reference they both act weird during storms.)

Naomi didn't suggest that they should hang out elsewhere to cool down but it seemed like her friend read her mind.She enjoyed their little break or rather being out and about period. However during their time their she had noticed an old woman staring at her for a minute straight, something was familiar about her but the girl couldn't pin point what.Naomi's eyes darted to Violet when she mentioned leaving. "ok off we go." she said as she made her way to the car.
She nearly slipped on the grass as she ran over to the door keeping the disk under her shirt so it wouldn't get wet.Before going in she paused outside for a moment.

The boys were still in the den in the same spot but in different clothes at least. All Van really had to do was go to random clothing websites and pulls stuff of of there. It was pretty convenient but he remembered he had to keep his power usage to a minimum. He may of felt slightly better but he was in about the same shape as yesterday.

Evander had spent most of his time watching Alex before returning downstairs minutes before the girls arrived. He and Emerson hopped off the tables and ran to the girl's feet in a dog like greeting. Naomi was a sucker for small animals but couldn't exactly "sqee" in awe of the tiny creatures why she was freezing half to death. "Good thing i keep some spare clothes here." she said as she set the disk down and left to get out of the soaked outfit.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:11 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Lol okie dokie, I got a writers block on this one .-.)

Violet looked down at the creatures scurrying around her feet. Her eyebrow raised, but a smirk appeared on her face. She carefully stepped over them, and went to her room to change into actually dry clothes. Afterwards she appeared in the den once again, a towel hanging casually around her neck which she used to rub against her head to dry her hair. Her eyes scanned over the small dragon like creature, then looked up at Van.
"Where those things come from anyways?" She asked casually as she sat on the couch, trying to dry out her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:33 pm
artblockalways

( I didn't want to bring too much into this but i guess you wouldn't mind a little something now.) (oh i have a picture for Evan but it's not all that finished
it's still nice to have visuals tho
User Image

as for Emerson you'll see him soon through Hurricane the next day.)

After her change of clothes Naomi was playing with Emerson, he seemed harmless enough and appeared to like the attention.
The dragon is Evander Maj's animal spirit the griffin thing Emerson is Cane's
pretty much our spirits are the source of our powers
we can't do much when we are separated and it's a possibility we can die and not come back if we stay apart for too long....that's what happened to Frost anyways but I'm not sure if you know him or if he was in the game.
he explained as Evander hopped over before slithering up to Violet's shoulder. During the brief silence there was a sound of glass breaking downstairs in the basement.
Naomi would of assumed that it was one of the boys but everyone was right there and accounted for. "What was that?" Nao asked as she stood up the sound of a shelf falling followed her question, whatever was down there was making a mess.Knowing that they at least had the boys on their side Naomi decided to go ahead and make her way to the basement door Ryan got up behind her his curiosity getting the best of him, when the girl reached the door next to the entrance of the kitchen she slowly opened it up only to be met by darkness (assuming it's night time i forgot lol) She made a motion to turn on the light switch but it didn't work.She was later met with three pairs of eyes that seemed to glow from the light behind her. "Not again" she mumbled slamming the door shut as a large disfigured dog like creature charged up the staircase and headbutted it nearly causing Naomi to fall into Ryan. Both of them tried to block the door as they looked back for someone to do something.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:06 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Awe that's amazing!)

Violet raised her eyebrow, reading about them in her research came to her mind. It was still surprising to see an actual dragon though, seeing as they didn't even really exist. She jumped slightly when Evan wiggled itself up to her shoulder. Staying still for a bit, she brought her hand up and scratched the small dragon lightly under it's chin. She stopped though, hearing a crash in the basement. A glare was set to her face, automatically sending it to Van, even though he wasn't the one who did it. She was about to do a scolding, when she scanned the room, accounting for all the game characters. Violet watched Naomi go to the door and open it. Her blue eyes boring into Naomi and Ryan, watching the look of surprised horror cross over her face. Violet jumped up when whatever was on the other side of the door crashed into it, sending a crack along the wood.
Violet looked around for a weapon, trying to think what she could use. Even though the guys were here with their powers, it wouldn't hurt to be armed. The small girl ran to her dad's study and pulled off The Sting, used in her fathers favorite move The Hobbit as Bilbo's sword. It was an authentic copy of the weapon, actually sharped.
As Violet ran back and skid into the living room, the dog like creature had broken through the door, sending Naomi and Ryan back. The creature, seeing Violet enter the scene charged at her, knocking over all the future.
Her eyes widened as she pushed the sword out in front of her as the creature jumped, landing all it's weight on her body. They both fell to the floor, the large dog went limp, smothering Violet under it's weight. The last thing she remembered was the stench of the creatures fur as she fell unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 pm
artblockalways

(thanks)

It appeared to be a "pack" of mutated stray animals both dogs and cats. But instead of wondering where they came from everyone moved to contain the situation. In the game there wouldn't of been anything to worry about, But not everybody was up to this sudden challenge. They couldn't bounce back like before and their healing was greatly slowed. these were medium foot soldiers Indira aka Biohazard could use her powers to mutate creatures or combine two to form a hybrid that was completely under her control. these types were fairly common since there was an abundance of animals wandering the streets. Hurricane was able to take at least one of the 4 creatures left. While Ryan tried to get a knocked out Naomi to safety. Major didn't have any visible scars like Van did but one of Van's special attacks involved throwing increasingly larger objects at his opponent and having a small plane crash into you didn't tickle. He shook of the soreness to wrestle a beast down that had caught Alex's scent.
Van had stood there for a moment, he'd be kidding himself if he thought he could handle one of those things, strength wasn't really his field, he most likely hold down a human but these things were a different story. While everyone else seemed distracted the last stray which appeared to be a cat of some sort pounced on Van as he was on his way to get Violet from under the beast. It different to get your butt kicked by previously "weak" enemies but this realistic world worked in their favor. He was unable to keep the thing at bay which resulted in a bite to his shoulder but Synx came through with a bite of her own, within minutes the creature became lethargic and gave Van the chance to push it off of him and tend to Violet freeing her from under the stray and moving her to the nearest room.
By the end of all of this Ryan helped Hurricane clean up the mess and move the still usable furniture back to it's original positions along with taking care of the other two before cleaning themselves up. Hurricane decided to go to bed in a guest room while Ryan stayed for the rest of the night watching tv.  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:29 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet breathed out slowly and opened her eyes. She was laying in her own bed, her whole body aching. Sitting up, she pressed her feet flat on the floor and stepped out of her room, walking slowly into the living room. Everything was put back and in order, and it was daylight. At first she thought it was all just a dream...the game characters, the large dog like creatures attacking everyone in her own house. Then she smelled it. The stench of the fur of the monsters, left behind after they were killed. When the monster had landed on her, she had breathed in that smell, and she could recognize it anywhere. It coated the living room, sticking to her skin. Violet rushed over to the trashcan in the kitchen and gagged, thinking she was going to throw up her insides. Alex appeared behind her, grabbing her hair and holding it away from her face while she was bent over.
"What's wrong with you, are you sick?" Violet slowly stood up, her face a pale color.
"C-Cant you smell it?" She stuttered out, her stomach overturning. Alex just looked confused and shook his head. Violet gagged again, pushing Alex with her other hand.
"G-Go open the windows...spray fabreeze, do something." Violet coughed, as Alex turned quickly to do what his sister asked of him. She had no idea how Alex couldn't smell it, maybe it was just her because she had that beast laying on her for a while. Whatever the case, to her, the whole house stunk.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff