Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Final Bounty (Bio x Bak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm
BakaYYHLover

Jackson tried to take Corey's advice and actually get some sleep with no backlit screens or notebooks to keep him up for the rest of the night. He wasn't too concerned about keeping time but he was lucky to wrap things up before 1am, Jackson would rather walk around half awake than "waste a perfectly good day sleeping". .After pretty much falling onto his bed he pulled a bit of the blanket from underneath him and covered any exposed parts. The excitement of the night still kept his mind awake as if it was a shot of caffeine to the brain, but it soon died down to allow him to rest.A hour had hardly passed before Jackson was jolted awake by an intense end to a nightmare he had.The man sat up in an attempt to stay awake for a moment so that he wouldn't immediately plunge back into another nightmare if he fell back asleep. Jack did a few breathing exercises to calm down as he reminded himself it was just a dream. Being in a dark room didn't really help since the darkness seem to morph any badly lit object into some kind of shadow creature. He turned on the light only to see a demonic entity perched on top of the chair at his desk and watching him carefully.Jackson froze briefly before narrowing his eyes, this was definitely nothing to be afraid of especially since the man always kept a gun hidden somewhere nearby. He kept a hand under his cover as it snaked underneath the mattress, ready to fire he quickly pulled the pistol from under the covers and made three quick shots straight at the monsters head. The "intruder" didn't seem phased and out of the corner of Jackon's eye he spotted another creature attempting to break in through his bedroom window. "Corey!" he yelled out to alert the girl as he hopped out of bed and sped out of his room to the den only to be met by more creatures that attempted to grab at him on his decent downstairs.Unfortunately for him he had long since forgotten about the written warning about handling Vancouver. 9 times out of 10 Jackson constantly overlooks most written information if provided on his bounties well ones he deems unimportant. Maybe at some point he'd put two and two together and figure these beasts to be just in his head but in the meantime he'd be shooting frantically at things that weren't there till he ran out of ammo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Corey was fully immersed in her book when she heard the gunfire. She didn't even take the time to set her book down gently, just bolted over the back of the couch with revolver in hand and took the stairs three at a time to the second floor. She kicked Jackson's door open and flipped the light on, gun raised and cocked, to find..... Jackson. In bed with a gun in hand shooting at thin air. She dropped her gun and glanced around. "What the-? Jackson, calm down! There's nothing here!" Corey set her gun aside and moved to his bed, grabbing the gun he held and pointing it to the wall as she wrapped her other arm around Jacksons shoulders. "There's nothing here. You had a nightmare. Just breathe and calm down. Tell me what happened in the basement."

Her thoughts were on calming Jackson down and what she had read about their targets. For now, she couldn't recall anything, but she was certain they'd forgotten an important piece of information about their prisoner. Something really important. "Just calm down, Jack. Everything's okay. Just calm down. I'm right here. You're safe."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:12 pm
BakaYYHLover
[

Jackson looked at the woman wide eyed hoping she'd just laugh pick up her gun and join him as they wasted the horde that surrounded them. "Nightmare? Corey a nightmare doesn't stick around when you wake up a nightmare doesn't give you these." He explained pointing at his imaginary scars on his cheek and right arm. "This is no nightmare, the voodoo whatever thing that ghost hunting duo i partner up with must of wore off and those demons, those d@mn things must of been waiting just outside for the chance to get me back.
But i tell you what it ain't going to happen." He responded yelling the last part at the cover that hung off his bed and various other objects. He paused trying to calm down, but Corey's voice was starting to sound distorted as if a bunch of insects were swarming around her as she spoke. "What? the basement...nothing happened... i put up our prisoner but he seemed to wake up just as i was backing up and spat in my face...i wouldn't of paid it no mind but this area started to feel a weird almost like a burning sensation. I was fine after tha-..." he paused from his loud explanation upon seeing large flies pouring out of the air vents Jackson picked up a shirt he had thrown on the floor and started waving it at the insects in an attempt to sho them away."Corey I'm not playing, get out of here, it's not safe!" he yelled out over what he thought was the sound of hundreds of wings beating.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:45 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Corey watched as Jackson continued his freak out. Her mind had stopped when he said he had been spat in the face. Now she could remember, and now she was far beyond furious. She stood and ran both hands through her hair, her face paler than normal. "Of course we catch the one that can make you hallucinate. That's the kind of luck I want." She glanced around, hoping for a miracle, then had a stupid idea pop in her head. Play along till she could knock Jackson out or the stuff was out of his system. The former was a better choice, though she didn't want to hurt her friend. Corey huffed and grabbed her gun again, motioning to Jackson frantically.

"They got to the basement! We need to protect the security.....stuff! Come on!" A cell was better than knocking him out by far. So Corey turned and took off out of his bedroom, hoping against hope he would follow as she thundered down the stairs and slid to the basement door. "I am going to kill that idiot down there if I get the chance. This is too much. Jackson! I can hear them tearing your files up!" Corey bolted down the stairs and stopped at the bottom to wait for her partner. Half hoping she wouldn't be caught on the wrong end of his gun when he hit the bottom of the stairs.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:28 pm
BakaYYHLover

(this doesn't apply to this but did i mention i hate rping fighting, I mean at one point someone created a cut and dry turn based system but i've long since forgotten it plus it was still flawed since it used the dice/number gen and you could probably have a chicken defeat a tiger if mr chicken had high numbers. Either way i've been stuck in an apparent fight between all 4 of my monster peeps i use here and 2 little demon wolves.
you'd think it'd be a pretty quick fight just 5 posts at the most
nope between my partner dodging 1/5 attacks some attacks bordering "autohits" and her characters showing no injury and having the energy to compete as the new energizer mascots this brawl has been going on for 3 rl days chick.I thought everything was fine till it came to the fighting but ugh if this lasts any longer it might be the first rp i abandon e-e"
)

Jackson was gone soon as she said basement, he followed her on the way down intent on protecting all of his equipment which was stored down there. His gun was out of ammo but he still had a knife that he kept strapped to a leg at all times. It was his last line of defense and after that event with the hunters and their family at the cookout he wasn't taking any chances even in his own house.Van sat up when he saw the pair come around the corner but more importantly Jackson had dropped his knife and was busy fanning around his head frantically.Van managed to get a dry laugh out of it but it still didn't help the fact that he was still stuck there sitting on his hands since they were still in handcuffs.Eventually Jackson didn't say anything and just curled up on the floor covering his head with his tshirt as his legs were held close to his body.As far as he was concerned this was the best and only defense from the bloodthirsty insects.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((I feel your pain there. I have gotten posters kicked out of guilds for being terrible at fighting. It's really hard to find someone who takes it seriously enough to not be a jerk and yet fun enough to be flexible. Irritating, but what can ya do? That's why I own two guilds and offer help to anyone who needs it. I can skip the RP fights until you're comfortable with them. And if that other person is being that bad, just tell them. If they get huffy, it's their loss. I'd also report them. it's against guild rules if it's in this one.))

Corey let Jackson curl up on the floor, grateful he was semi-calmed down now, and stomped over to the cell that held the man they'd picked up. She was not one bit happy about this whole situation. When she came to the cell, she crouched to get to his level and glared at him. "You have one minute to explain how long my partner will be incoherent and if there is a way to cure him before that time is up. If you don't comply, I am allowed to use deadly force. And no, you don't have much of a choice. Tell me what I need to know and I won't put a bullet between your eyes." Her gun was pointed at the man, aimed for his head, and she was shaking with rage as she stared him down. Corey wasn't one to be angered easily, so getting her this enraged was a feat even she wasn't familiar with.

"I can find your friends without you. And I'm sure my company would reward me for killing you after what you've done to my partner. So I will say it again. One minute, tell me everything about the hallucinations. Don't tell me and you get a new hole."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:01 pm
BakaYYHLover

(i'm surprised, the guilds feel so dead half of the time i'd be shocked to see any crew or the captain hobbling around. It's not this guild but some other one under a long name i have my topic if you're curious
There were times that some partners took advantage of the fact that you couldn't do that much to their characters without their permission. I sometimes use stock characters to demonstrate what my peeps could do or vice versa with a good partner and we get the message but like this situation Corey's a big bad hunter who's more than capable of rough handling Van but she can't shoot him right away if he refuses to talk, she can't even lay hands on him and throw him against the wall to show him she means business in the same post (unless we talked about this prior) that's kinda the same thing and
I could call her out on one or two things like the difference between "shot at" and "shot in X's direction" or "X attempted to stab at Z" one sounds more like a hit the other gives the person the choice to dodge or be hit and maybe the degree of the damage if their nice enough XD But i didn't see it as anything serious for now and i rather see her replies when with my more direct approaches while staying in line.)

"Shooting me would more likely solve my problem than fix yours if you want me to be honest. I'd also like to mention if you two found me first chances are you couldn't get the others to begin with. This isn't my first rodeo...you're better off just waiting that sh!t out and letting me go instead of dragging all of this out." Van replied nonchalantly as he crossed his legs. Jackson still wasn't moving out of his fetal position he had calmed down for now but didn't want to risk letting his curiosity get the best of him and possibly land him with bites or stings to the face."There really isn't anything more to that than you've already saw, he'll just hear and see things for an hour maybe 3 i'm not too sure i don't write this stuff down." Van added dryly seeing no point in playing dum now that the "fun" was over.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((And that's why I've learned how to RP correctly. It's a novel, not a LARP. You can't react the way you would in real life. It just doesn't work.))

Corey huffed as Van spoke, her anger ebbing some, and dropped her gun as she fell back. She twisted to look at Jackson, worried for him, and put her head in her hands. "So I have to deal with him like that for a few hours. Then we get to patch up his bedroom walls in the morning. Brilliant." She swore under her breath then turned her gaze back to Van. Now was a good enough time to start an interrogation. Questioning him would keep her up and help her keep an eye on Jackson since they were both down there.

"I guess neither of us are getting sleep tonight. Got any more tricks up your sleeve for me? Or are we going to cut to you just killing both my partner and I for whatever organization you're with? I honestly don't see why you guys feel you need to kill us." Corey folded her legs beneath her and pulled her gun up beside her. Whether she felt he couldn't do anything or not, she would keep that near. Better safe than sorry after all.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 pm
BakaYYHLover

(I don't like to be pointed out for my mistakes so i try to learn all i can to avoid it, I have some moments but it's rare or i catch myself. Another thing that is more or less just a preference with partners , I like chatting in the ooc it feels awkward when i say a few things in ooc and receive not even an (ok) dunno why though)

Van tilted his head "depends, if that's the most active you've seen him he's probably already gone through the worst of it.Could just be an hour to 30mins" he explained shrugging.
He snorted at her comment "That's about it for tonight, sorry if you were expecting more. And why are you hunters always sticking with that one time? it's been 4 years
Is it like the 9/11 of events or what...I'm sure they didn't even tell you sheep what really happened." Van remarked as he tried to remember that night
"It's actually not as heart breaking
in a nutshell your bosses or whatever had a group of all their friends at a forest one night. I don't know what they were doing in particular but while me and my brothers were chasing some werewolves out of our territory next thing we know one of the wolves and one of my friends were caught in some of the traps possibly laid out by the hunters. They surrounded us we defended ourselves, I personally don't have anything against hunters but know a few things that do, but unlike them i don't get my kicks off of killing hunters of all things with no rhyme or reason.It's like poking a hornets nest y'know" he added looking back at Snow after hearing the fox move around in his cell a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:27 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((I enjoy it, too. I like to keep my threads on track and mature, but it's just no fun when the other is super serious. That's why both of my guilds have an entire subforum devoted to OOC shenanigans. I'm actually gonna add an in character shenanigan subforum in my new revamp. I'm addicted to the behind-the-scenes stuff with anime characters so yeah. I'm weird.))

"What are you talking about? I never heard of anything four years ago. Just a barbecue you guys crashed and killed a bunch of us at." Corey shifted and glanced back to Jackson again, then let her eyes settle on Snowy as she let her thoughts run a bit. If information had been hidden, she would sorely regret joining this company. But, the bigger issue was the man lying to her. That was more likely, of course, yet she couldn't shake the feeling the inhuman beings had been wrongly targeted. Somehow. She shook her head a bit then turned her attention back to Van.

"All right. Any more attacks or such? What's your part in all this? Nifty ability, if all else fails."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm
BakaYYHLover

(lol you aren't weird, that sounds like fun)
(on a side note i'm so used to playing multiple characters i now realize how much each person contributes to my normally long posts XD )

Van sighed and shook his head, not only did she made the mistake into believing the lies she was also clueless about the date of the alleged tragedy.
" I don't know what you're talking about because it wasn't no f@cking barbecue. If it was I want to see how they cook hamburgers and hot dogs with firearms.
I don't know who sold you that bullsh!t but If i were you i'd ask for a refund." he commented
Van eventually grew tired of the position he was in and tried to move his cuffed hands from under him to the front, he tipped over in the process but it didn't stop him from continuing. "No, I thought you and your friend already knew except for that bit over there i'm powerless... sorry from raining on your parade if you thought you caught a two headed lightning breathing chimera shifter me very sorry." Van replied speaking the last part with a parodied Chinese accent as he sat up again. Any other future comments was interrupted by Jackson's snoring as he finally fell asleep after trying to block out the sounds of the imaginary insects.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 am
Bolt BioHazard

((So much fun. My old RP group was a blast to run with. We tore threads up with the crap we came up with. I went on hiatus for a few years, so I don't have any of that, but oh man. I wish you could have seen the posts we came up with. Even with the small font, we were stretching pages. No pictures or stupid templates. Just small font, a few colors, and a lot of info. I'm hoping to gain a few posters like that to my guild but no one likes my template ban.))

Corey watched Van fall forward, chewing on her lip as she thought, and shook her head at his final comment. He was starting to get on her nerves now. She stood, taking the gun with her, and wandered to where Jackson snored. "We didn't get much info on you guys. And you didn't answer my question. Powers or abilities alone don't amount to much. Yeah, you can do damage, but if it's not helping with the plan you're essentially useless." She peeled off her long-sleeved shirt, revealing a midriff tank top underneath, and did her best to cover Jacksons arms and torso. He was a bit larger than Corey, but she wasn't going to let him go cold down here while he slept. She turned back to the cell and walked to it, leaning on the bars as she gazed down at Van.

"Do you even know anything of what your friends are doing? Or did they just abandon you when they figured out you couldn't do anything?" The comments he had made about the killings had riled Corey up again. She was planning to research them thoroughly in the morning, but she wasn't just ready to give up on getting something truly useful out of this inhuman. One way or another, she was going to find out what they planned on doing next.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:09 pm
BakaYYHLover

(page stretching with tiny text...man that must of been a lot of content. I don't know why people are so hooked on posting styles
It's too late for me to make a proper comparison between the ones that do and the ones that don't but i think sometimes the "templates" or whatever takes away from the post.
there are some that go as far as to post current mood, links to the clothing they are wearing, pointless quotes and sometimes youtube videos in extreme cases.
Isn't that something i'm supposed to figure out by reading your post
it almost seems like redundant info sometimes XD )

Van managed to sit himself back up after successfully moving his arms around to his front. Corey's first commented made him raise his eyebrows as if to question if she was serious. "I saw that cute little scrapbooks the hunters pass down to who i guess are the ones taking up the task. It's pretty basic stuff i guess...there really isn't much to add unless you want to get technical. And i sorta did, if i can't do anything and i'm not all that creative to begin I'm not really going to risk doing something stupid only to get shot over it doesn't seem worth it to me, as for the others they don't work for anybody and don't give a sh!t about hunters so that fictional barbecue was the only event they ever killed hunters if that's what you meant. If you mean powers in general that's seems a little fishy because if that was the case hunters wouldn't need a crapton of equipment, i do just fine with just a pair of handcuffs and maybe a taser if the person is feeling froggy. Sure my powers over electricity could be used for defense and offense but i just mainly used some aspects of it for hacking, travel, and other stuff in this age it's basically the swiss army knife of abilities." Van explained before his concentration broke and he looked back at his wrists something was missing he stood up to see if the bracelet he had
had fallen off during the earlier stunt. Nope it was nowhere to be found, "well isn't that just dandy." he commented to himself before sighed and sitting back down.Ignoring Corey poking at him with such comments as he tried to remember what happened when he was captured before answering "probably what they normally do, it's written in that journal thing you two have. Cane and Ryan are still probably working while Major stays at the house no terrorist activities there.They wanted me to stick around but becoming like this was ultimately my choice and unless i cut my ties with them there would of been no point of trying to assume a normal life in the first place. Staying around them wouldn't change the fact that hunters and some other supernaturals would still come and try to pick at them and there were natural events that would set them off.So silly me decided to stay here while the others went who knows where. Which only brings me to my earlier point there being no point of keeping me here." Van stated before lying down with his back facing her to signify that he was done talking, that was all he had to say to her anything else after this would make him feel like he was repeating himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:52 pm
Bolt BioHazard

((It's a lot of content when you have enough of your own characters in one place, for sure. Oh yeah I've seen those. Even in this guild. Or the thread makers who accept only real pictures. -.- I hate having to hunt down someone with faded green skin and gold eyes only to find out that doesn't exist if not hand drawn. Majority of my characters are not human, which means it's terribly difficult to find a model who looks like them. I've only put video links in my posts twice. Both times for martial arts moves I can't possibly describe without sounding like a ten year old boy who just got a skateboard.))

Corey watched Van as he spoke, eyes narrowing slightly, then shook her head when he said he had a swiss army knife of an ability. That was going to stick with her now. Especially since she knew exactly what electricity could do to a person. She cocked an eyebrow when he said something was dandy, but then he had moved on. Cane, Ryan, Major. So those were Vans cohorts. The men he had run with for some time. Or so he said. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and folded her arms behind her back. Still leaning on the bars, she couldn't help but smirk a bit when he mentioned having a normal life. "I think your days of wanting a normal life should end here, honey. With your 'ability' to cause hallucinations, I highly doubt you'll ever find someone who will stay with you."

Even as a hunter, Corey wanted the same. A semi-normal life where she wasn't looking over her shoulder constantly. Her gaze flitted to Jackson, making sure he was still asleep, then locked on Van again. "You hungry? Or thirsty? I made some tea earlier. It'll be cold by now but still good. If you like green tea." There wasn't some ploy or ulterior motive behind her offer, though Corey doubted Van would see it that way. She just hated not being able to share anything she happened to be eating or drinking if she had the chance and ability to.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:44 pm
BakaYYHLover

(lol some people who only accept real or only accept anime is kinda silly
maybe instead of "anime" they mean drawn pictures because what if i had my peep drawn in semi realism would that make a difference or would it ruin the animu fantasy of yours. I understand that some people are against using rl pictures on the off off off chance of the picture being of one of the partners themselves or in relation to them. I've yet to see that happen since their are hundreds of models out there and even more people who post their pics online but whateves
meh i'm not picky i know how it was trying to find pictures that looked the closet to my earlier characters but back then the issue of using the same animu pic from photobucket came popping up often. I was also against using pics from deviantart like some did because i had a friend who's work was constantly stolen for the same reason...i'm almost curious if someone's using some of the higher quality pictures tho
it'd be funny and scary to find out XD)

Van was almost convinced that the lack of sleep was getting to her or this was kind of her way of passively getting back at him for causing her partner to go crazy for an hour and a half. "That's not an ability it's more of a left over people react to toxins differently but some have similar effects if he ate a wild mushroom or licked a toad something similar might happen. My venom didn't used to hang around in my mouth like it does now and was more likely to paralyze and you and dissolve your insides than cause hallucinations. Either way i don't need anyone to have a normal life I was perfectly fine as i was, i don't know what you are trying to get at." he replied shaking his head at her other question, he was lucky to have taken care of all of that at the diner. Jackson had started to get up but sat there holding his head for the moment. He felt better than before but that wasn't much
"why am i on the floor in the middle of the basement?" Jack asked after realising where he was, the man picked himself up leaving the shirt behind as he walked over to Corey. "Out of all the places to be
wh-...we didn't celebrate that hard did we?" he added with a dry laugh Jackson's memory had been blacked out to the point of him bringing Van downstairs anything after that was history.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff