Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:38 am
Lorenzo dropped his guard and sat down, noticing that none of the orcs have looked towards him, he wasn't in the mood to help either. I'm tired.... He thought out aloud, taking a seat where he could stay out of trouble and still watch the fight progress. This is in any case some kind of training program... Lorenzo muttered to himself, resting his head in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:38 pm
"Yo! Renzo! Little help here would be nice!" Elithiel said blasting another Orc to pieces with a wave of telekinesis.

He turned in time to see an iron fist coming his way. It made contact with the side of his face. White lights popped into his vision and he was thrown again through the air. He landed hard on some roots.

He rubbed his face....Monk...he stood again, now unarmed as his staff was lost from the hit. The Monk got closer. Elithiel got into battle stance.

The orc threw out a jab. Elithiel raised his hands crossing his wrists in an "x" and grabbed the arm. He then spun around throwing out a kick tripping the orc. It landed and Elithiel stepped over it. He took out a dagger from a strap on his leg and quick as lightning slit its throat. More blood...this was getting way out of hand. Elithiel only hoped Mr. Schoebinger had found someway to shut this thing off.

He stood again. He got his staff back. He then engaged in combat with two orcish Ninjas. Elithiel moved swiftly to avoid their many attacks. It was a wave, never-ending. One kicked out hard at his chest sending him sliding back. He bumbed lightly against a tree.

As the two came at him he held up his hand and they both stopped in mid jump. Elithiel's eyes turned red and both burst into flames. He let them drop back to the ground looking around for John....strength in numbers....the Orcs seemed to be thinking the same thing for now they were attacking in groups. two....three...four at a time.

Elithiel slowly lost ground as he battled with a caster, warrior, monk, and...healer? Everytime he managed to injure one it seemed to heal itself.
Elithiel was now against a boulder. He was swinging his staff like a mad man trying to parry their attacksk.

"FLOOD!" he cried. His staff glowed a dark shade of blue and a glyph appeared in the air before him. A strong wave of water cut through the orcs in front of him like a knife would butter.  

sir_elithiel

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:25 pm
Elithiel's here huh? Lorenzo muttered silently, cracking his knuckles as an orc suddenly appeared trying to suprise him.

The orc smashed the bench, but no human had been seated there anymore.
Up here fool.. Lorenzo grinned slyly, charging a ball of electricity as electric currents surged from his arms to where the ball subsided.

After staying air-borne for an unbelievably long time he fell towards the orc, dropping a deadly present which resulted in a bright flash and a ashened orc.
Hmmm...2 more heading my way...caught their attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:53 pm
"We need to get out of here, now!!" John shouts dashing from his hiding spot straight into an orc cheiftain. s**t! this isn't going to end well. he thinks as he and the cheiftain get up. The cheiftain looks at John and laughs, just laughs. "What are you doing here little one?" the orc spouts still laughing, "Lost?" It lets loose a great guffaw, but then it's mood swiftly changes to anger. "I asked you a question huuu-man, answer it!"

"Yea, I'm kinda lost. Do you know where I am?" John asks trying to figure out what's happening. "Heh heh heh. I suppose I could tell you, but not here." the cheiftain says it's mood changing back to laughter. "Stop attacking the Huuu-mans and focus on the elves!" it shouts to it's horde.

Why is this happening to me? Why now? Just as I thought things couldn't get any weirder they do. John thinks completely confused.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:22 am
Elithiel was right beside John when the cheiftan issued the command.

"What? Elves? Why elves? But....but....I'M and elf! What's going on?" Elithiel asked gripping his staff tighter as more Orcs closed in around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:35 pm
((You actually look human enough to pass as one, don't you sir_Elithel?))  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:19 pm
((I wouldnt say so...the ears are a dead giveaway...but maybe I can....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:31 pm
As the orcs close in on Elithel their Chieftain shouts "Not that one! The Black ones!!"

Black elves? He mean dark elves!! John thinks as he stares into the distance.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:48 pm
((YAY!^_^ Elithiels safe! Phew...lol))
"Dark...elves? Does he mean Drows?" Elithiel asked moving a little closer to John.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:50 pm
"So, that's what they're called. Drows?" the chieftain says sitting down next to John and Elithel. "I've battled many of their kind, but I've never known what to call them."

"What might your name be, sir?" John asks sitting down as well. "I mean if it's not too rude of me to ask."

The chieftain bursts out laughing "Rude? You asking me what my name is, rude? Haaaa-hahahahahahaa. You don't hear that everyday, a huuu-man asking an orc if something was rude." After settling down a bit it says "My name is Borose, but you silly little huuu-man may call me Boro."

"Thank you, Boro. I am surprized to see someone of your ranking out here." JOhn says trying not to get on Borose's bad side. "I'm surprized myself to see a huuu-man out here. Why are you here?" Boro says looking puzzled at John "I don't know exactly why I'm here, but I think I came here threw that rock over there." John says pointing at the large rock in front of him.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:41 am
By now Elithiel was COMPLETLY confused. He sat down beside John and listened.

"But...Mr. Boro....how...did you end up HERE of all places. I mean...in a training room....or maybe....maybe I should ask how we ended up here from a training room..." Elithiel said only confusing himself more.

"And...why d'you wanna fight Drows? Aren't you evil too?" he asked rather brashly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:55 pm
"Mr. Boro? That's too rich! Haaaa-haaahaha!! Are you huuu-mans trying to kill me with laughter? Bwa-haaahahahahaaa!!" Boro guffahs loudly, after a while he calms down and says "These paticular drow were raiding our villiages for quite some time, if you must know. They were taking our children and women away. I couldn't stand for that even if the elders said I shouldn't do anything about it."

"Woah. I thought this entire universe couldn't get any weirder, but there you go." John says with a glimmer of an idea in his eyes. "Hey, Boro. Why not let us join you against the drow. Personally, I have no reason not to hate them."  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:13 am
Elithiel looked over to John. He said nothing for a while. True, the Drow were evil but....his sister was half Drow...what if they ran into her? He knew how the Orc worked...they wouldn't just attack the soldiers...they'll do anything for revenge. His sister and he just barely escaped such an event in their youth. He stared at the ground, shifting his staff in his hands. But what if....they did come across her?

"Ok...I'll do it," Elithiel said suddenly looking back up to Boro.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:56 pm
"Woah, Elithiel. What's with the mopey look, dude?" John asks looking at the student next to him. "Oh, I know. I bet you have family who are drow or at least half-drow, right?"

"That elfling has family who are halfers?" Boro exclaims looking at Elithiel in awe, which totally contorts his facial features. "I'm surprized you're still with us, little wood-born one."  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:09 am
Elithiel said nothing. He simply stood and looked from John to Boro. He didn't know what it was but now he was ready for whatever lay ahead of them, and he knew that wouldn't be an easy road either.

"Yeah...I've got a sister...her name's Kasumi. She's...my twin. Faternal though. She's older than me...just turned 18. I'm surprised I'm with you myself Boro....but if we're going to find the Drow that did this to your people I suggest we move quickly...you must remeber..Drow are nothing but the evil version of elves...they're dead hard to catch when they don't wish to be seen," he said holstering his staff.

His whole demenor had changed dramatically. He was no longer the friendly optimistic little boy he was in school. He was set and ready...determined...

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff