Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plotting Creation of the Performing Arts Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiiiiiiiii! Performing Arts Club in the making over hurr 8 D
  *u*
  ninja lurkitylurk
View Results

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:07 pm
We are a P.A.C. now * D* <3 -shot-
I like the ORP as well, but I will also be sporadic as well since I have
papers to write . . . which sucks so much OTL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 pm
Yes rp~  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 pm
shyanimegrl

Damnit, I didn't get that quote! xD I'm not sure why, though, since my username is right... I just saw this thread in the "recent posts" area of the guild and was like oh, what??

ANYWAY.

So yeah, form looks good!

In terms of the "responsibilities" I think that the student council format isn't the most suitable, at the moment, since none of our characters know one another etc and who would we even elect, all we can do is vote for ourselves basically xD; What I was suggesting was more like... "specialties," and allow us to host events in that specialty, and like... if we're missing, though, the other specialties can continue on, and then we should maybe have an OOC duration before our "specialty" goes to whoever in the club wants to run it / could run it?? Like, okay, everyone in the club should get to post their avails., how much they want to be active (like do you want to run your own club events, y/n? do you want to help with others' plotted events? do you just want to attend meetings? etc etc), their preferred form of contact, and a "specialization" if they want one. So like for me, mine would look like:

Character: Brand Ravensdale
Year: 1
Why is Brand in the club: Brand is from a long line of performers, and he loves attention more than almost anything! Naturally, he'd jump at the chance to be a part of the club.
Specialty: Drama/Acting

Comfort Level with Responsibility: I'd really like to be able to suggest/plan drama and acting events etc with Brand, and help host talent shows etc.
My Availability: I don't go to school, but I work irregular hours and I often can't predict when I'll be busy. At the same time, I RP a lot and I'm here almost all the time, so I can commit to events as well as meetings.
How to contact me: PM is fine, but AIM will get a faster response; my aim is ASK ME AND I WILL PROVIDE IT emotion_kirakira or find me in one of the blastchats like it's pokemon safari and u r catching a facey.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:28 pm
This would be mine then if we're gonna do it that way. 83

Character: Meixiang
Year: 3
Why is she in the club: Because she loves to dance and teach others to dances.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Specialty: Dancing, multiple types. Traditional and not quite so traditional.

Comfort Level with Responsibility: She'd like to run her own events and help out with others. Mei already has had experience hosting small orp events herself re: the DDD booth she's run a few times, her student council booth.
My Availability: I work mostly in the mornings and am generally home before noon my time though sometimes things can run into the afternoon. Other wise I'm pretty available for rps and all that stuff.
How to contact me: PM is probably easiest cause I'm always checking things on Gaia. Though I do have AIM I generally pay little attention to it so it might take a while for you to get a response. But if you want to add me to try and get a real time response its kaiaieslen.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas