Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 am
Now the strange one eyed grunt was... telling him stuff.
Well. Alright then.
He decided to roll with it; maybe he'd learn something useful.

"All... right... So. Y' met a Chatot called Tetheys 'oo happened t' be in charge o' Galactic, on y'r first raid, and she belonged t' an insane lady? Or... the chatot belonged t' Tetheys?" So. Raids -possibly- carried a risk of causing insanity as well as physical injury, Clancy mused, as he misunderstood what Lex had been saying.

<<I think I could deal with crazy as long as they knew to behave in a battle.>>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:07 pm
Lex froze, mouth moving slowly before he slumped on the ground, curling up on himself and finally laughed, deep and full belly. "Noo." He choked out, tears leaking from his sole eye and snickered. Chatot being in charge of Galactic. He needed to fine Potato.

Sunspot grumbled, putting an leg over his eyes.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:49 am
Oh, now what the hell?
The grunt really -was- insane... Clancy frowned, stepping away from his ladder to regard Lex cautiously.
"... The 'ell's wrong now? D'ya... need a medic or summat? This is bloody weird..." The trainee muttered, looking over toward the two electric types, as if wondering if they'd be any help.

<> Clerval shook his head. The best he could do was try to shock humans into behaving more sensibly; he doubted that was what was meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:44 pm
Lex pressed against the wall, pressing a hand to his face and sniggering. He shook his head, running his hand under his eye to remove the moister. Breathe, breathe... then fine Potato.

Sunspot waved a leg around.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:21 am
Clancy seriously considered taking his 'dex and requesting someone from medical but then... Lex hadn't passed out or anything, and if worse came to worse, he could probably just drag him to medical himself.
Bemused, and vaguely concerned, he watched the two electric types as Clerval, with Joltik-passenger, approached the grunt.

<>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:18 am
Sunspot jumped off his the pikachu when he was close enough and scurried over Lex's shoulder and neck and started to rapidly tap his cheek.

Lex wheezed slightly and grinned, reaching up to stroke the Joltik. "I'm fine brat." He let out his breath, looking at Clancy. "I forget that not everyone was about when Galatic was a big thing. It's sort of broken up now."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:05 am
<< Makes sense. I haven't really met many humans to like or dislike yet.>>
The Pikachu watched the other electric type 'fix' Lex with a small, intrigued, frown; humans were such odd creatures.

"I... uh.. see. Y'know, a lotta teams were bloody big f'r a while. 'S why I'm here 'stead o' somewhere else; Rocket? Rocket bloody well -lasts-."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:07 pm
Sunspot climbed up and settled in his trainer's curls.

"Where did you come from then?" Lex kept relaxed, pressed against the wall and glazed up at Clancy. "I'm ex-galactic, so are several others."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:57 pm
<>

Clancy thought about the statement, the information revealed, and the question asked, and decided to reply in kind. The grunt seemed... less like he needed medical now; still, that had been -weird-.
"Ex-Aqua. Y' sure ya don't need bloody... nurses or somethin'?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:39 am
Sunspot offered and finally satisfied his trainer wasn't stuck on being odd, clambered down to perch on a shoulder.

"Nah, I'm fine. You're not a social person are yah? I bet you say down in the catacombs of the base, fixing things, answering in grunts." Lex paused, trying to remember if he ever ran into Team Aqua. "Never meet one of you guys before."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:46 pm
"What's that got ta do with owt? 'Not a social person'; my arse." Clancy grumbled "And if ya must know, no I bloody well do not stay in the catacombs fixin' stuff. That far down's the labs; ain't allowed down there." He blew a little huff of breath and shook his head. "Aye? Well. Now ya 'ave."

<>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:26 pm
"Do you want to go down there?" Lex questioned, latching onto the idea of actual catacombs and labs. Frankenstein work place and genetically pieced together Pokemon. "It sounds like a rather neat place to work."

Sunspot agreed. He hadn't been in there long, Lex rotated the group but they couldn't all keep outside.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:11 am
"Do I want- No! Why would I bloody want to go down there? 'S full of... science thingies and probably all sorts o' other bloomin' messes I'll be clearin' up one day." Clancy grumbled, wrinkling his nose at the thought; in truth, he found the idea of the science done down there a little creepy, and he also pictured Frankenstein style labs, with equally mad scientists to go along with them.
He'd stay out of that mess, thank you very much.

<> Clerval directed a sharp little nod toward Clancy <>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:22 am
"But Frankenstien's labs. They have to be full of all sorts of things with levels and buttons, and maybe bubbly things." Lex grinned, excited at the thought of just exploring. "And possibly Igors."

Sunspot shrugged. Pokeballs, he wasn't going to stay in one unless he had to.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 pm
"Aye, and if ya touch one of those bloody buttons, something'll spill all over you and flaming... melt you or somethin' and, -worse-, I'll probably have to clean -that- up. Bloomin' 'Igors'? Mate, I dunno if you've not noticed the peckin' order 'round here but -we're- the bloody 'Igors'..."

<>

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces