[FIN] We're Not Friends! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:32 pm
[10/6/2014 2:30:55 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: How am I supposed to believe that means anything? *eats his sashimi*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:46 pm
[10/6/2014 2:32:01 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: I kept it last night, didn't I?  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 pm
[10/6/2014 2:33:25 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: About what? Sorry, all I remember is that you were a little too close for comfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:54 pm
[10/6/2014 2:34:18 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *rolls his eyes and finishes his salad before responding* We made a deal. I'd tell you about my sibs if you'd get me a beer. Even if it wasn't a real beer in the end, I still told you my part after you gave it to me.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm
[10/6/2014 9:53:06 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Right, right. But that was more of a trade-off and this time there's not really any benefit for you. Other than keeping your face dry, maybe~ *smiles again as he eats another piece of his food* Sushi? *holds out another with a pair of chopsticks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm
[10/6/2014 11:10:36 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Guess that's true enough.. -blinks at the offering. Smiles a little, body relaxing- Thanks. -leans in and bites, chewing on whatever fish it was he was offered- it's pretty good. Maybe I'll get that next time.

-sips on his own tea and places it between them- Since you don't have a drink, let's share mine. -peace offering? Peace offering- And... It's not a trade, you're right, but it sorta is? Like it means I won't make you angry. Clearly it's something you'll talk about eventually. No need to have me prying and making you upset. Anyone else I would not give a ******** about, but you're my roommate and I like you. -sighs- I think I'm having a mature moment again. Ew.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 pm
[10/6/2014 1:36:57 PM | Edited 1:57:17 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Welcome. It's Eelektrik, in case you wanted to know for next time. *looks a little dubious at the offer, but eventually accepts and takes a sip* Thank you. *raises a brow* Why do you think it's something I'll talk about eventually? Are you planning to get it out of me in time? *makes another face* I don't get upset. I just get...annoyed talking about certain subjects.

[10/6/2014 1:40:03 PM] Kitomyx: *gives him a deadpan look* How does being a roommate automatically warrant being given a ******** about? *chuckles at the comment of a mature moment* Yes, you need to stop that. It doesn't suit you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm
[10/6/2014 2:31:13 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Maybe. *grins* I can keep being annoying and stick close to you, maybe your walls will break down~ We just gotta look and wait, right? *laughs and starts on some veggies he had grabbed, muching on them* Hmm? Cause we live together. Gotta give a ******** to someone if they live near you dude. It's just normal. *shrugs and ruffles Izaya's hair, hugging him. Grins* Yeah seriously. I hate those moments.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 pm
[10/6/2014 3:38:10 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: So much for not bringing it up again or teasing me. *eyes him skpetically* I made my walls for a reason. I couldn't do my job well if I didn't. Sorry to disappoint you~ *eats another piece of sushi* And despite being roommates, we might not see or spend as much time with each other as you think. We still have work to do, after all, and there's no guaruntee we'll be working alongside each other. Especially if we keep talking like this. *cringes a little at his hair being ruffled* Normal, huh? I suppose I wouldn't know~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:13 pm
[10/6/2014 3:43:22 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *snorts* Come on dude, I won't tease you or bring that up. But there's other things I can teaase or bring up. *laughs a little bit at the especially they won't work together* Ouch, that stings. You're gonna start purposely avoiding me, Koibito? After all we shared? *grins* Well, come on. You cared for Jerry-kun, mm? *amused, pulling his hand away and finishes the veggies*  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 pm
[10/6/2014 3:50:19 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Not at all~! *waves a hand dismissively* I've enjoyed the conversation, especially after so many months of being practically isolated. I just mean the higher-ups might not like us chatting all the time because they might think we're not working as hard or we might be conspiring or having too much fun or other such similar problems. It's -them- who dictate our work schedules, not us. *looks at him suddenly and sternly* Not any more or less than any -other- human. I just got to learn more about him than most because he had a higher tolerance for me and being around me in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 pm
[10/6/2014 3:54:40 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *thoughtfully chews on celery. Yes celery, such a thoughtful veggie to chew upon* Mmm... You know, you do that a lot.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:46 am
[10/6/2014 3:55:21 PM | Edited 3:55:56 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ....Do what? *is reminded of a rabbit cartoon character as he watches Adam*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:47 am
[10/6/2014 3:59:38 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Like... *tries to put it into words. Nibbles on his thumb gently* You... You try to keep people even. You only got close to Jerry cause he had a higher tolerance. Like... you care about all humans the same. So at the same time no one really matters, right? Cause they're all so cool. It just seems... I unno. Kinda lonely, dude.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:48 am
[10/6/2014 4:19:38 PM | Edited 4:19:55 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Oh, that. *laughs* Well when you love all humans, it's not as though you're technically ever alone, ne? If I had anyone special to me, especially as a despised info-broker - and Rocket - with many enemies, don't you think that person would be better off having nothing to do with me?

[10/6/2014 4:20:29 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: You drink to forget. I see people all the same. We each have our own ways of getting by and survivng.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff