Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Journey of the Lost (Reboot!) (KamiGearX x CaptainXXMorgan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:49 pm
Soleil, The Wielder of Light

User Image

She watched him, that's all she could really do as he stabbed his sword in the ground. Soleil at first didn't understand much, but she soon came to realize that more than just training must of happened last night or perhaps he had a memory here that had came to him. She was at a loss for words when he turned though, her fingers only inched forward "B-Bor.." she felt her lips tighten for a bit as he walked past her.

Soleil followed behind him for a bit, she wasn't sure what to do, but perhaps she could tell a story herself to distract him. She'd catch up to walk up next to him and upfront to try and make a quicker pace "You know, I met someone probably like Melissa maybe. His name was Sihku, or at least I had to call him that. He probably wasn't as strong as her, nor did I know him for long, but he taught me more than I'd probably ever figure out. A lot of magic really, though he was an alchemist of a sort too." she'd reach for her staff from behind and pull her the top towards her fingers. "What I love most about books is that they were written by someone, a person who knew and felt like us from some time long ago..or maybe just a few days. In a way you're getting to know a stranger. The power of the spirit can reach farther than most realize." strumming along slowly, a simple rhythm with the strings. She'd slowly hymn a song, leaving the lyrics behind mostly because they were not needed for it to work. With each passing minute as the sounds varied and increased, sounds that may of seemed impossible, would lightly linger and echo past them. Her body and along with those that heard by would feel warmer, yet at ease. It gave the sensation of being a little lethargic, but with comfort. She'd eventually settle and the music would end, though she'd lightly strum at her strings for the mere feeling.

[[Don't got much after this, feel free to time skip.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 pm
Borian, The Iron Clad Warrior

User Image

"The Light of Purity is all that will save us."

Borian was quiet, it was comforting that Soleil didn't push the subject. With no helmet it would be a lot harder to have hidden comments, but Borian would manage somehow. "Sihku... That old man's still alive, huh?" Borian muttered to himself, it was a small world after all. He didn't speak through Soleil's song, not until she was finished. He grabbed the saddlebags off the horse and strapped them onto himself throughout the entire playing of the song and when she was done, Borian set Soleil on the horse gently with one arm. He continued looking forward. "Just for today. Yesterday you were limping at the end of our travel period."

Borian watched as two birds flitted past them and Borian's head watched them continue to fly. 'Melissa... I will see you again.' For the first time in years, Borian's face showed something other than neutrality and anguish to the public. A smile was on his face, it was mute, but it was there. It wasn't a happy smile, but one that held a lot of weight behind it. He wasn't going to talk a lot today, he could already feel it. He wouldn't have minded another song though. The music was gentle and soothing to his ears, and it was a very nice change to the silence. He didn't know how he was going to entertain Soleil until they got to their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Borian kicked down the doors of a ruined hut, his Mithril Zweilhander in his hands. He ducked under the doorframe and motioned for Soleil to step inside. The rain was pouring heavily. "We'll be staying here until the rain stops. Once it clears up you should be able to see what is below. The First Expedition built this town of the wood as a fall back position, look at it now eh? It was supposed to be humanities first fort outside of the canyon, so we called it Fort Hope... By the time we came back it was called Forlorn Hope. Shows how much names change for places." He pulled the cloak off of his shoulders, he had made a pair out of the horse's hide, and as grotesque as it was, they were going to need it. They didn't warm up the body, but it kept the rain off.

He quickly moved over to a half broken cobble firepit and set to rearranging the stones before breaking a chair that was nearby in half. Setting it aflame with nothing more than a few clicks of flint and steel. Borian lifted up a supporting beam that had crumpled and reset it so as to give them a roof to speak of. Borian hadn't talked a whole lot for the past four days, and had kept everything to a minimal, but he had made sure to keep Soleil practicing everyday, whether she liked it or not. He was a strict silent teacher at the moment.

((OOC smile )

"... I will keep this maiden safe until we reach our salvation."

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:22 pm

User Image

"Nu uh." she'd deny to his comment as she placed onto the horse, to her own surprise even. "Just...tripped slightly over a rock or something, my ankles can be weird." she stated. It was tiring the first day and today it was a bit of a relief, perhaps he wanted to cover more ground. For the rest of that day she would play with the hair and ears of the horse, make up a few songs here and there to see what she could come up with and even meditate though she would break from the horse to walk again once in awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was running, she could barely see in front of her from the heavy ran, but she was always behind Borian. She had her own cloak which was good for the rain. As they stepped in side she'd stay off to the wall to let him work as she'd cuddle herself to keep warm. Soleil did wonder what was below, but was more focused on getting warm. They had been practicing every day and she knew she needed to, but sometimes she felt it dreading on. She had been lacking in some of her magic practice with a bit of fear hindering her.

Each night they spent Soleil had prodded him for a story of someone he knew of, and each night wouldn't be any different though she didn't force it upon him. Once the fire was lit she'd remove her wet cloak and leave it near to dry. For her lack of clothing, the cloak was the only thing revealing the blood colored, runic marking along her spine. There were two runes, each carved and it was easily noticeable to flesh that was ripped away to make them. She had stopped talking all together herself due to the storms, with the silence and fear along "It's hard to get used to this...this silence." of course there was the thunder that caused hr to clamp her hands over her ears "Silence is good!" she'd clench her eyes shut for a moment, keeping her hands clamped as she embraced the warmth "W-w..what am I expected to see below? I don't really like surprises honestly..." she said, smiling nervously towards him as she slowly removed her hands. Any instance thunder would hit she'd recover them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:04 pm

User Image

Borian grunted and shoved another piece of crumble wall out of the way, preventing the rain from entering, the cold being thrown out along with the now secured wall as well. He looked around and smiled. "This used to be Dinkly's Cabin, I remember coming and eating food here. He made the best bread I have ever tasted. He called it flatbread, and as the name suggests, it was flat." Borian elbowed a broken plank back into place before moving back to the door and placing it back. "I'm going to go scavenge for firewood, I'll be right back Soleil." He then ducked out just as quickly as he had come.

Outside, Borian quickly scanned the area and noticed some of the undead stumbling forward. "I thought so. I knew the darkness wouldn't leave this sacred place alone. I see only three though, which is good." Borian stepped forward and swung, his blade slicing through the rotting corpses quickly before he continued onwards, kicking another house's door down and grabbing some disposable wood. He then marched back to the house and slid the door to the side quickly dispensing his wood onto the crackling fire. He quickly unarmored himself and set it to a corner, the saddlebags being laid close by to warm up. It had been raining for two days now which wasn't normal. No doubt a sorcerer if the undead were any indication.

Soleil was clearly uncomfortable with the rain, but Borian didn't really do much to comfort her, other than placing the dry part of their blankets over her to make sure she gathered plenty of warmth. "When the rain clears up you will see what kept the rest of us silence when we returned. It's awe inspiring, but the implications are terrifying. The history you have been taught all your life isn't necessarily true, but some of it does hold true, we know that much. Let us just say there are a lot of things I will need to teach you about a new society."

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:35 pm

User Image

"Be careful." she'd call out as he went outside, he was fairly quick to return. She got few glances more around to see more of whom Dinkly was. It was hard to go off on a lot of this stuff since it was fairly wasted away "What a funny name.." her cheeks were a bit too cold to smile at the moment.

The blankets fell over her, she felt instantly warmer and maybe even a bit sleepy from the warmth. Time was nearing as she was going to see what had put Borian and the others to a silence, the silence they should of kept to live even. She wanted to see it, but at the same time she didn't, it felt like a ticking clock to what may be the extended time left she had to her own thoughts and the birth to something more powerful. She'd get on her knees so she could toss Borian one of her blankets, wanting him to remain warm as well, before sitting back down.

She should speak while she still could, not that she believed that she'd actually be physically rendered silenced against her will, but perhaps times like now would be good "Am I a man dreaming I'm a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man?...I feel like him sometimes, it hasn't even been that long, but....I dream of home. And I feel I'll wake up there, as if I dreamed what we're doing now. I thought that perhaps, if I was even at home dreaming of you, I'd miss being here as well despite my fears. Now that I know this all exists...I don't know where I'm going with this really." she'd laugh lightly looking towards him. "I guess slowly the memories fade where survival wants to take over, but it only makes me more determined to remember home." at least, the reason she left as well, it hasn't been that long, but a lot has rested on her mind since day one. "Is there something you miss about home?" she wondered, perhaps for his previous life there was possibly nothing he could miss less he had family. She wouldn't know about it though.

Soleil would scoot closer towards Borian to face him "Want to play a game to pass the rain?" she asked, if it was yes she'd show him the simple game of finger math (Chinese math) and possibly use pieces around the room for tic-tac-toe and even rock, paper, scissors. If not, well she'd leave it at that and possibly read a book to herself or meditate/ kind of fall asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:40 pm

User Image

Borian took the blanket with a nod, wrapping the thing around his shoulders. "I can't rightly answer that question Soleil, as I do not know myself whether we are men that think we are butterflies or butterflies that think we are men. If I had to take a guess one way or another I would say that it is up to the individual to decide..." Borian looked at the ground and then at the fire. "I miss..." There was something that Borian missed a lot, but for some reason he couldn't remember it. He felt like he had seen her recently, been angry with the person and then they had disappeared. He couldn't remember the person's name, but he knew she had been his teacher in many things, such as his swordsmanship. He shook his head. "This place is just as much my home as the city in which you grew up in. I left to go on the Expedition at the age of ten and I had no family before that. So I guess you could say I miss all the people that lived here at some point. Even crazy old Dinkly..." He then looked over at Soleil as she came closer and shook his head at a negative. "No, if anything, we should rest and keep warm for now. The cold has gotten to my body." He pulled the blanket away to show his scars acting up in a vicious manner, most were pink and swelling, puckering up like they were made just a few days ago. No blood came out, but it didn't feel pleasant either.

Borian wrapped the blanket around his body. "Hey... Could you... Could you perhaps take a little bit of a watch while I sleep, the cold is wearing me out faster than I thought it would." He didn't even wait for an answer, his body was forcing him to shut down, and the protective guardian became a sleeping baby. A sitting one, but a sleeper nonetheless. His facial muscles visibly relaxed and the rigid structure his body took relieved itself, taking a break from all the weight of some unknown burden he carried. Even when he had just barely fallen asleep however, the dreams were already kicking in. "Melissa..." He muttered before his face visibly contorted for a moment to one of pain and then relaxed again, tears dripping down his face as he continued to mutter in this strange position of sitting up and sleeping.

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
CaptainXXMorgan generated a random number between and ... !

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:12 pm

User Image

This was a first, she had remembered that it should be about that time, even if it wasn't she was relieved to hear it. She'd stand up and head near the door to play 'look out' for the first time since she's been here. It was raining though, and the roaring thunder that came caused her to clasp her hands over her ears once more. It was hard to see, harder to hear, but as the thunder began to roll over one after the other she found herself removing her hands. She would of done this for about thirty minutes before growing a little bored, convincing herself to return once every six minutes to check.

Looking at their stuff then towards Borian, she tilted her head towards the markings that she could see more clearly. "They look...infected." though she's never seen markings pulse like his did. Her deeper conscious was speaking to her "He's probably injured and didn't say anything...that armor could cause a lot of heat and moisture for bacteria" she peered over towards his unguarded armor curiously. It was a piece of strange metal that she had wondered about, she'd take a step that way, but then not another one thinking back to Borian's lectures over training and even lectured her about falling asleep while meditating.

His lectures were not easily bearable sometimes, an angry Borian lecture would probably be worse. Though looking at him now he seemed a lot softer than he's ever been, mostly because he was now relaxed "What if he doesn't wake up? What if he's sick and dies here?" a ludicrous expression of paranoia over came her. She was incredibly quiet on the outside compared to the meltdown that was starting on the inside, she pulled at her hair slightly "Just check his vitals really quick, try not to touch him, lend him some medicine when he wakes up....if he wakes up, maybe just a quick spell. No, you can't do that without his permission. First just check his vitals, if it's serious then he'd understand right? Even a sick patient doesn't know best." she was circling around her stuff near the fire before she went back over to stare outside into the rain once more to make sure everything seemed clear.

She'd reach for her water pouch and collect rain water for a moment while she glanced between the outside and Borian. Eventually she made her way over towards him and got a look over him. She placed her hand near his lips to feel for his breathing, clearly he was and his eyes were even moving. He was muttering, though what she couldn't tell. She placed her hand near his forehead to feel the air near "Warm..." though she figured he might always be with his metabolic rate, it was possible...perhaps. The last, and probably not least, she had to be extra careful with hopes as to not scare him. As the flash of light came from outside she'd quickly cover her ears in anticipation, afterwards she'd slowly reach for his wrist to place her two fingers underneath.

She wanted to be gentle and not scare him in the least, and fear his neck or chest would be the last place to reach. Once she was there though she had a concerning rate, it was hard to almost feel, but his pulse was there. It was a strange one, for a quick comparison she felt her own and she knew that his wasn't a normal beat. She'd move to her things to pull out a citrus fruit and tuck it into her pocket before moving back to the door to stare outside once more "If he doesn't wake up, I can't go back or forward..." she was thinking upon her choices or what were to happen if she were to survive and Borian were to die. She needed to know everything if it really came to that "He's just sleeping...calm down..." she'd glance towards him. Even if he slept for a strange amount of days, it was highly likely she'd wait. Not just for his protection, but perhaps in a since of debt to protecting him as well.

Lightning and thunder struck at once, much to Soleil's surprise. Fear kept her from screaming, locking her voice away though she hurled her body backwards into some of the old scrap lying around Dinkly's place. She had only grunted at the scratch given when she caught herself on her elbows, taking a few minutes to recover from it. She'd return to continue to her watch When he'd wake up she'd be quick to ask him to eat some of the citrus.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:21 am

User Image

Borian continued to sleep for two hours. When he finally woke up it was when Soleil was coming to check on him. "Ah... Soleil. Thank you for watching over me." Borian stood up slowly, stretching, the muscles in his body rippling back into the tense form as he looked around warily. After a moment he nodded and looked back at Soleil as if nothing was wrong with him. He moved over to his armor slowly and placed it on his body slowly piece by piece as his body became more encased in armor. He would need to forge a new helmet for himself, but that was by the by at the moment.

Borian buckled on the chest plate and then tightened it so as to seal his body within, the clasps sealing up with a silent hiss and the cloth he wore disappearing from view, being sealed up a metal coffin, the fibers sucking in to form a skin tight vice around his body so their would be a maximum amount of mobility in the clunky set of armor. He then moved over to the Mithril Zweilhander and equipped it onto his back as was the usual. He rolled his shoulders and then popped his neck. "The rain doesn't seem to be letting up, perhaps you should sleep for a bit Soleil, catch up on any lack of it that you have gained these past few days."

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:34 pm

User Image

She'd watch him awake, shrugging over his statement as if her watching wasn't a big deal. She then really thought on it "He's been on his own for five years, that's still a good bit of sleep in the wilds...or perhaps there are friends out here..possibly." it was hard to really tell, they didn't come across many friendly even though they haven't been out here that long. She'd reach into her pocket "I don't sleep when it rains." a simple enough statement, it was the truth, she'd hand him the small like orange fruit "Please eat this, you're body has some markings and...they looked infected. May I give you some medicine?" she asked, mostly to be sure. If he'd agree to some, she'd heal him via magic rather than medicine figuring it would do the same trick without wasting material. She'd turn to pull out a few of her belongings to work on some prepare some bases solutions and extractions. She'd take advantage of the fire and the time the rain gave them to do so. It was a chance to get some of this work done, at least.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:32 pm

User Image

Borian nodded quietly at her statement of sleeping. "I see..." However his face turned deadly when she spoke of markings. "These markings... You say they look infected? Hmm..." He stroked his beard in a worried manner. He muttered to himself. "I was hoping you wouldn't see those... Now that you have..." He looked over at Soleil and grabbed the orange quietly. "Thank you, but medicine will not help with those. I suppose it's time I explain some things about myself and the past..." He motioned for her to take a seat. "We'll be here a while longer then. I was hoping that the rain would have settled by now." Borian set more of the collected wood onto the fire, making it flare up and giving the house a cozy feeling, or as close to cozy as they could get it.

Borian pulled off his armor and then stripped out of the shirt to expose his chest and backside. If his arms were any indication to how many battles he had been in, his chest told the history of a war he had been waging against unknown foes. In the center of his chest, right where his sternum would be was a pure black gem, the spiraling of the cosmos within, it was beautiful, but at the same time it radiated an aura of extreme danger. "Soleil, I am dying." Borian said simply and then paused, taking in a deep breath before continuing. "I am a victim of the darkness, this is how it has manifested itself. I gain power from it, but in turn, it is killing me, changing me." He motioned to his eyes and his slightly sharper teeth. "It is altering my appearance slowly but surely. It has already altered my blood." Borian reached for a splinter and stabbed his hand in demonstration, the blood black and oozing out of the wound, dripping to the floor. When it splattered against the wood below Borian's position it hissed and started to eat the wood, giving off the smell of sulfur. Borian looked at Soleil again. "I already know the answer, but are you one hundred percent sure that you want to know the entire truth of this world? Once I do, you will be questioning everything you have learned in your life... Mental breakdowns were common when we first learned this information as well."

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 am

User Image

She'd stand and turn to face him as he was removing his armor and clothing. Her eyes, naturally, wide with surprise at the stone embedded in his center. It looked as if there was an abyss in his chest "The darkness?" questioning to herself as she moved closer to peer at it more curiously, trying to make a little sense of the item. She could feel a bit of her stomach sink at the next words, she'd peer at the blood as it burned its way through the wood. She'd take a step back to get the entire look of him as he questioned about her wishing to know.

"I do want to know, really, but....is there some reason you shouldn't tell me right now?" she asked, wondering what was more on his mind. "I already left home, I've been training for whatever might try to kill us...before that kills you. You're always with holding something, but I have to eventually know do I not? Is there a reason I shouldn't know?" she asked a second time. She had to remind herself consistently to keeping an open mind, not that it wasn't too hard back at home, but this was a whole different ball game. Between the unknown and knowing she'll lose Borian, she didn't want to admit it was already starting to be a bit too much again. She didn't show it this time though, she held a firm expression as best as she could and crossed her arms waiting to hear what he was willing to share.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 am

User Image

Borian took a deep breath. "Yes, there is a reason. Once you know, you might fear me, and that I do not want. I am your guardian into the world beyond, but I may turn into your enemy. The reasons not to tell you are entirely selfish, and you are the first person in seven years I have made this sort of connection with. I do not want to lose it, but I know I will." He shook his head and slapped his cheeks before looking up to Soleil. "Sorry, you want to know, and I can't keep you in the dark. You were bound to figure out anyways."

Borian motioned outside with a grand gesture. "Our world is the inventions of humans itself. We were once a great civilization that covered this entire planet, which is much larger than what you see... It would take decades to traverse the entire planet by foot, even if we walked in a straight line. We did something, I'm still not sure what, but it caused humanity to fall into despair. We died off by the millions and our society tried one last desperate attempt to save ourselves. That is the kingdom you know. We set up defenses against whatever was killing us off and then retreated into our city, scared for years. Fast forward one thousand five hundred years or so from the creation of the kingdom. The First Expedition took off. We discovered how much the world has changed with humanity gone from its surface. New species, new intelligent civilizations. They all exist outside. We have been separated from the world for over a millennium, and the king you know that sits on the throne knows what is going on outside. If people learned of it, they would rebel which is why he does not let anyone go in or out of these mountains. The First Expedition was attacked on two fronts, the people of the world and the demons. The demons are what corrupt others... It is what I took willingly in order to gain the power I have. They have an ever growing army and every five years they attack... We are going down below to rally all the other races and our own to fight the demons. They will not listen to one that is corrupted, but they will listen to you. The races below, they can see your magic in the form of white or black orbs. It is also the scale of how corrupted you are. As you use magic, the white orbs slowly disappear and then come back again in the form of black orbs and most of our race only have one or two white orbs. We obviously are not magicians, but you... You are unique, not only do you have an innumerable amount of white orbs, you carry the power to replenish them freely every day. You are the enigma in this world, and the one to lead us to greatness, just like your father." Borian then tossed the entire orange into his mouth. "Of course, there is always the chance that you and I will journey into the heart of the demon swarm by ourselves and kill of their leaders one by one, that choice is up to you, all I know is that you will be the one to destroy and banish the darkness and lead humanity into this new world."

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:58 am

User Image

Fear him was something she had felt when she first saw him return, she fell under a means of respect to his capabilities and powers though she took it upon herself to think them equals. Admitting to his selfishness and his desire, she didn't hold it against him. He had a story to tell though and the further he kept Soleil eventually sat down.

She eventually had her knees up, arms crossed over and her head buried into her being. She wasn't sad, nor angry. She wasn't happy, nor apathetic. She was surprised, though it took some time to let it sink in. She wasn't sure what to say or to think, it was hard to imagine or think of the words to use with questions still on her mind. After some time she eventually had something to say, looking up towards Borian "I...have a wish." she wasn't sure how to express it "I don't know where it will take us, really, but I knew from the beginning that I want to fulfill it. My wish is...for no one to die for paradise." perhaps that didn't extend out to herself, but more for everyone else. "I just wish nobody had to die...I want to find the means of peace with everyone, if I can." she had a lot of questions about the orbs that he spoke of, what he was, and more about other civilizations.

She'd crawl towards the blanket she had left near the fire "I just...need to meditate." though by that it looks like she was about to pass out onto the blanket. There was a lot festering on her mind, breaking the rule of the rain that deterred her sleep normally. It revealed that a story could put Soleil to sleep more likely than not. She worried most that Borian would become her enemy, for why she didn't know. "I still believe you are my friend and my guardian." something she wanted to always remember, despite things that could happen in the simple tomorrow. She'd eventually fall asleep with some of the blanket covering her head. Borian was still a confusing individual, despite his honesty, what couldn't be described through words made up with her gut feeling. She had a lot to think about.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm

User Image

Borian was quiet until Soleil fell asleep before he slipped back into his armor. "Sorry Soleil, but I cannot promise peace, demons do not know the meaning of peace." Borian then stepped out of the house again, as quietly as he could. He closed the door and then turned to face the group of creatures. Two people stood behind the wall of minions. Borian spoke. "You two are the cause of this rain are you not?" They didn't shift their weight, nor did their golem's that were under their control. Borian sighed and drew his sword before pointing it at the two. "What race are you, Leonin, Elven, Fenrir, another race?" One stepped forward and withdrew his cloak's hood. Inside was the furred ears of a cat. "Leonin then." Borian said as he sheathed his blade and spit to the side. The Leonin spoke up to Borian.

"Borian... That was your name, yes? We met on the battlefield once I believe, you were but a cub, now look at you, corrupted by the darkness and leading your prey away from your people one by one." Borian's eyes narrowed slightly as he spoke. "Dismiss the rain weakling before I cut you down. She and I are on a mission to save your people. I accept my corruption as a means to an end, and I have no doubt that my partner will kill me when I turn. Now are you here an an escort or execution?" The Leonin's shoulders shook, in anger or in laughter, one wouldn't be able to tell. Lightning arced from the sky and struck at where Borian had stood a moment before, his blade already sinking into the flesh of the half tiger half human form. "You are to slow wizard, I could hear you whispering your incantations from a mile away."

Borian's blade ripped the man in half, guts spilling to the ground as the golem's lunged forward. Next was his partner, sadly Borian was hindered by the grasp of the golems, being shoved onto his knees. His eyes glared up at the true wizard the other was simply a decoy. The elf pulled the hood away, a rapier coming to their hand. "You, half-breed, are not welcome in the Alliance of Many Blood's realm. The girl you have is more pure than any other we have seen. Why are you, a half demon, traveling with the likes of her?" Borian spit at the elf's feet and then spoke. "We're going to save you people, I am her guide, she is the Child of Light. There were supposed to be eight Guardians, but only I made it alive from the test. Out of the eight guardians, only I, The Tower, survived. Her brother was supposed to be The Eye. The other six's official names according to the prophecy were supposed to be The Twilight, The Blade, The Tree, The Relic, The Visionary, and The Lover. In order to gain our powers we had to accept corruption, and the corruption consumed them, so as was our promise, I killed off the other seven so they did not come to become seven generals to the demons."

The elf paused and then raised his sword up into the sky. "I believe that you are traveling with the Child of Light, but you are no Tower in my eyes. You are nothing more than a corruption filled maggot. Now die." Borian saw the blade come down and his vision went black and white as everything slowed down. The crystal embedded in his chest released a painful pulse as his need to continue following Soleil and protect her kicked in, his body channeling the powers of darkness into his muscles. They relaxed and then Borian was out of the grasp of the golems, teleporting behind them, Zweilhander in palms. "I, The Tower, condemn you, our foes, to the suffering of hell. Libera me." Borian's blade glowed purple for a moment and then it spun around his head once before he charged forward, infused with the power of darkness. He slammed through the golems as they tried to form a defensive line for their master, and when Borian broke through the last one, he didn't even have the courtesy to give a clean kill to his now captured prey. Borian kicked over the elf onto his back a few feet away before rushing forward and pushing his muddied boot onto the robes of the wizard. His orange eyes stared down at his opponent, his face morphing into a scowl. "You and your alliance are no better than the demons. You committed atrocities against my people and turned them into your new weaponry, your war golem's. Infusing a person's spirit into those creatures is just as corrupting as falling into the demon's ranks. That is why I now put you to death."

Borian's boot slowly pushed downward, the elf letting out screams of pain as he thrashed about, trying to relieve himself of the bone crunching pain on his chest. Borian slowly felt the bones snapping and little by little the chest of the elf folded inwards in a sickening pattern of broken bones. Borian was no merciful warrior, he was a brutal executioner. A bloodied boot slowly pulled itself out of the chest cavity and he watched slowly as his opponent suffered in the last moments of life, his eyes cold and apathetic. "Blame your people for your death."

((OOC: Permanent NPC's will come around soon, but for now it's just minor flavor characters for the fact of story progression, sorry about that.))

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:43 pm

User Image

She had slept through it all, some how, perhaps it was the swirling dizzy sensation she had fallen into that was a more vivid dream than most. She was wandering the outside area of her brick home, though the sounds of the bustling city and nature were all absent despite the various people that were passing. She couldn't hear any of them, though it was easily distracted by laughter of her two brothers. They were much younger than her, some how, and about nine pairs of them running around doing various things. She was quick to run inside into a room that was much larger than the house itself, it being her father's study.

She had looked around, all of it fairly familiar with various materials, books and papers scattered around. She could hear her father grumbling and scribbling down at his desk that seemed almost messier than the room. Near at the edge was a plate containing an untouched meal, she'd walk closer towards her father and as she did it seemed the room around her only grew bigger. She had trouble reaching up to the desk to push the plate closer to her father, remembering the routine between them. Her father would be broken of his trance and turn to only smile at his daughter, patting Soleil on the head and giving her his pear as he took his sandwich.

He was talking with his mouth full, but she couldn't really understand him. It only sounded like gibberish, regardless she'd eat at the pear about half way before handing it back towards him to eat the rest of what she couldn't finish. He'd wander over towards his record player, the sound of a soft piano jazz playing through the room. Something louder had disrupted the dream entirely, the door behind her flying open with a blinding light, Soleil had jumped herself awake from the suddenness of it.

She had peered around the room before realizing the rain had stopped. Not the sound of the rain dripping from the building was heard, she'd stretch before quickly reaching around for her things to pack into her pack again and standing up more straight. She'd peek outside, looking around for Borian, once she saw him she'd wave towards him in greetings though didn't have much else to say other than asking "Should we start moving again?" She hadn't forgotten what he said, but she didn't know where to really start from it other than to simply keep moving. The further time would move the more she'd think about how to go about speaking to others if she was to ask them for help.

[[I like it, if you need any help or wanting me to take up a few NPCS I can do my best. I also assumed he may of cleaned some of the mess up.]]  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff