Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Hunt (w/Mute <33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:58 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"To be fair, you must find a way to relax yourself," he stated. "Did you never find a way to do that?" He rubbed his nose with his finger and then stretched his arms over his head. "Relaxing should never be that hard. I, for one, had quite a bit of sexual relations to relax." He stopped. "Then again, to be fair, someone never used proper magic on you to help you either. You've just always had tests done."

He pointed to the moon. "First, you will relax. Then you will start your change. When you reach the point of where you cannot change any further, I will use my magic to help you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:01 am
AutumnrainChaos

"You know, it's easier said than done. Sex is too much work. Always have to be so sure that she's feeling it or else it just doesn't feel good. Sleep doesn't come easy. Walking gives me too much time to think so does any kind of exercising. Reading makes me impatient and being around people just generally doesn't work for me." Corvo crossed his arms over his chest. "Why do you think I work so damn much? It's... just easier." Corvo trailed off, looking down at the fire. "Yeah. Okay. I'll try." This was it. He would either finally break free from this or forever be stuck like this. Well, maybe not that dramatic but it sure felt like it.

He moved off of the rock he had been sitting on. The few, scattered clouds moved from the full moon and once again, just like every month, Corvo would feel everything inside him stir, his entire insides becoming restless. It made trying to relax hard. Corvo shifted on the ground, sighing at the feeling. Relax, relax, he heard it all the time but nobody could tell him how to relax. Nothing really working so far. After a few moments more, Corvo looked up at the full moon. He silently begged for something to happen, for anything. It was just a few minutes more that everything in him began aching. This was the usual. Everything would hurt, his body felt like it was just about to transform but never really reached that point.

Corvo's tense body didn't help, he wrapped his arms around his middle, bending over. He tucked his legs under him, rolling to his side. It felt like his body was being squeezed from all sides. Joints ached, bones throbbed. He could hear the pumping of his blood loud in his ears before a pained groaned drowned out the sound. Corvo laid there for a few minutes, body hurting and him groaning loudly as he rolled back and found, trying to ease the pain.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:39 pm
Mute Black Sheep

That's when he'd step in and help him. His magic extended from his fingers and moments later he freed the wolf from his prison. It was his body that Fife was sensing the problem from. Nostrils flaring, he gasped as it stopped and he hurried over to the other. He'd managed to get ears and a tail out of the other.

"Damn," he hissed. "You are not relaxed enough!" He crouched down next to him and touched his ears. He placed a hand over his chest to ease the pain at least. It went away soon enough, but the ears and tail remained. "Well... we're a step closer."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:38 am
AutumnrainChaos

Corvo yelled louder as Fife stepped in with his magic. This had to be the most pain that he's ever felt. Instead of grabbing at his body, Corvo grabbed his head as pain shot through out it. Ears sprouted out of his head, the tops poking out between his fingers. "You think I'm not trying?! This HURTS!" Corvo yelled at Fife, now placing his hands over the fuzzy ears. Everything was too loud now, even his own voice. "Don't touch them!" Corvo cringed at the contact, curling in on himself more. It was a bit of a struggle just to get enough room for his chest to be touched. With that though, the pain began draining from his body. Corvo uncurled, laying on his side then back. He was cold now.

The pounding in his head stopped, his limbs aching now. "That was just ears and a tail. We are a single step closer." The tree line in his vision blurred slightly. "Gods... I'm tired." A thin layer of sweat covered his body. Corvo reached up to touch his ears, wincing at the contact. "This is the closest I have ever been to being a wolf." He lowered his hand, closing his eyes for a moment. "We need to keep going. I'm not waiting for another month to change and I'm not going to get stuck with these out like this." With that, he pushed himself to sit up, reaching back to shift the soft, reddish brown tail out of the way. "Just tell me what to do next."  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:21 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Hardly, no. If we push you tonight, you'll either break your body or kill yourself," said the wizard. He stood up and shook his head. "It's difficult for you to remain calm. Your mind is on too many things, too many fears." He sighed softly, chewing on his lips. "I may know a way to do it, but you have to trust me." He came closer to him and held out his hands. "I'm going to ask you to remain perfectly still. Take a deep breath... deep. Hold it... then very slowly release. Deep breath again, and release. Continue doing that... feel every single nerve and fiber go limp and weightless. Feel as if you are floating in water..."

He reached a hand out to touch the wolf's head, leaning in to study his face a bit more. While out here with this b*****d, he'd come to the conclusion that he was... pretty cute and not as horrible as he thought he was. Nostrils flaring, he licked his own lips. "Now, don't you reach out and punch me, but this will help. What I'm going to do is transfer a spell. You'll see your wolf.

"When you see him, I want you to reach for him, grab him and meld with him. He'll fight you first, but you're pretty stubborn to not win. Once you and he become one, I want you to open your eyes and allow the change." He stood taller, cupping his hands on Corvo's face.

"One. Two," he took a small breath and leaned in, his voice soft. "Three." A kiss connected them, but the spell separated the two physically, taking Corvo to his very core where his wolf stood waiting on all fours.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:05 am
AutumnrainChaos

"Try too much pain." Corvo scoffed which was quickly followed by a sigh. "Really? Trust you? What do you think I've been doing? I've been trusting that you keep your promise." Corvo eyed Fife's hands. He wasn't some scared animal that would run at the slightest movement, so why was he acting like this? "Yeah... okay. I'll try." With one more suspicious look, Corvo closed his eyes and took a deep breath until his lungs hurt. Hands rest limply in his lap as he held the breath then slowly let it out. It took a while before he felt like he was floating in water. This had to be the most calm he had been in a very long time. Even then, Corvo continued with his breathing.

The touch to the top of his head didn't faze him, didn't stop him and didn't pull him out of this. It was but minor contact. Corvo only gave a small noise in understanding. Whatever it took to get himself to transform. As Fife counted to one, Corvo started another deep breath, two and he was half way there. At three, he stopped because of the the warmth that pressed to his lips. Something small told him to pull away but his body just couldn't move. Corvo's eyes remained closed as he came face to face with the reddish brown wolf. Its hazel eyes stared back at him.

Fife had told him to reach out, grab him and meld. He raised his hands, his arms just twitching slightly at his body. The wolf growled, hackles raised. It didn't stop him. The moment his hands touched its fur, the wolf fought him. There was no way he was letting go. He had come to far to just give up. It was a hard fight, but finally the wolf and him both melded. Corvo's eyes shot open as his body began to ache. It had him laying on his back, kicking out and digging his feet into the soil as everything finally shifted. Within moments, a wold laid where Corvo had. Its limbs shook. Just like when he was a toddler, his legs were shaky as he stood. It was different but finally, he felt right. He finally felt whole.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:43 am
Mute Black Sheep

Fife stared at the creature in front of him for a moment before stepping back and allowing the change to take him. Large and black, he stood in all his fluffy glory before him and swished his tail. After a moment, he strode to the other and used his body to support the newly turned wolf until he had his footing. A swish of his tail and he motioned for the other to follow him.

If they were going to be wolves, they were going to do it right. A romp in the woods, with the earth beneath their feet, was exactly how it was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 pm
AutumnrainChaos

The smaller wolf leaned against the larger, darker one. He looked up to him before taking one step, another and another. He took off running after that. Everything smelled so different. It felt so different. The dirt under his paws, how his nails scraped against it and kicked up dirt behind him as he ran. Corvo stopped a few times to sniff the air, to sniff at tress and all the new scents he couldn't smell before. While following a trail, he would get off track but easily find his way back to where Fife was.

Even getting distracted, he would run back, clip Fife and keep running. For once, in a playful manner. This was a new side to Corvo that Fife had unlocked along with his wolf.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:04 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Fife would play along well until Corvo finally grew exhausted and the two made it back to camp. He'd flop down near the fire and rest his eyes, ears on complete alert for any danger. In the distance, other wolves would be heard; some their kind but most of them just wolves of the wild. When dawn would break, both would be human once more.

Fife would wake up first, as he usually did. He glanced around and rubbed his head, grumbling under his breath. "Corvo," he said softly, nudging him. "Psst.. hey wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 am
AutumnrainChaos

Puffs of white filled the air in front of the wolf's mouth, the creature panting heavily from running around. There wasn't much of it since most of his energy was spent transforming. The reddish brown wolf followed the black one back to the small camp. The fire had gone down, not out though. Corvo circled before laying down. He watched the dying embers as he fell asleep. There were no dreams or nightmares that night. Even when morning came around, Corvo didn't wake early. Even as the cold air and dew hit his naked body.

With the nudging, Corvo groaned and threw his arm over his eyes. After Fife telling him to wake up, Corvo did slide his arm down. He squinted as he looked up at Fife. He was about to tell him not to wake him just yet but remembered last night. He was a wolf. For the first time. Slowly, he sat up. "That wasn't a dream, was it?"  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash