Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen and Ruen shook their heads. "Not really..."
They looked at each other before looking away awkwardly. "It took me, my sister and my three cousins three whole days to clean the place from top to bottom and wax the floors."
Ruen looked at his finger nails. "Whereas, with a little bit of magic, I can get it all done in an hour."
Jaecen looked down the hallway that led to the stairs. "Down this hall was where the kitchen and where Nana's bedroom was. Mom slept on the second floor, right next to the stairway. Kurona was all the way on the other side behind the house on the first floor. My room, well... I forget where it was..."

Ene looked around the garden. She found all sorts of flowers she found beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was a bit surprised from the facts they told her, taking three days to clean the entire house and Ruen being able to clean it in an hour. She was especially surprised when Jaecen even had forgotten where his room was. "This house...is really that big..?" she said to herself.
Wakai looked around, holding her arms behind her. She actually kind of wanted to speak to Ene privately, "S-So, erm...E-Ene? How are things..with Ms. Tsuyoi, I mean."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene shrugged and looked at Wakai. "She's a lot like mommy with her own bit of different-ness. I like her, though."

"Well, it would be useful for our classes. There's two fully functional dojos in the building next to this one and a small dorm house next to it. This is the main house, which only has around ten rooms." Jaecen further explained. "Too much for you? Same here... Although, each of the kids would get their own room, not to metion any other company that stops by. Plus, since we have the dorm, we could have our students stay there and they could get back to the Academy through a magic door."
"Ha, magic doors. I remember using that one on you. You got lost in my house for weeks." Ruen grinned.
Jaecen put a hand against his face. "Can you calm down?"
Ruen nodded. "I can try but my hyperactivity is kinda getting to me."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Hmm..." Tsuyoi thought to herself before looking at Ruen, "This is a bit much though, I mean, how much munny did all of this even cost?" she asked, a little worried. "I-I'm not saying I don't appreciate all this, I really do appreciate it but...
Wakai smiled and nodded as Ene spoke, "I see..I'm really happy for her, she's much more happy than she ever was." she said, examining a flower that resembled her dress.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:24 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Well, this used to be covered in trees... I'd say 100,000 munny, maybe?" Ruen thought aloud. "All I had to do was warp the house here..."
"This is... too much.... There aren't even burns where it was torched." Jaecen looked at the doors and walls.
Ruen looked away in disappointment. "Right... I guess it was a little too much..."
"No, please don't cry... If you do, I don't think this house will survive..." Jaecen tried to comfort him.
"Jaecen, please. I'm over two hundred years old. Seeing this place..." His eyes opened wide and he shut his mouth.
Jaecen narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "What are you on about?"
Ruen looked around. "Well, I, uh, I... Oh, would you look at the time... I really gotta go do some... stuff..."

He vanished, reappearing in his room. Ruen leaned against the attic door and sighed in relief. He walked over to his bed and pulled out a painting of a girl. "Hikari.... Was this too much too soon?"

Jaecen frowned. "I'm not sure what that was about..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:37 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi put a hand on her hip, "He's over two hundred years old huh..." she said to herself, though that wasn't really important, she still found that unbelievable. She looked around, looking down a hallway. She looked at Jaecen, "Hey Jaecen, lets keep looking around." she said, she kind of wanted to explore the house more.

Wakai looked towards Ene, "Wanna know how Tsuyoi was before meeting Mr. Jaecen? I mean, I don't have to if you don't want me to." she said, rubbing the back of her head with a nervous smile.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

She shrugged and added a simple hum as a response. "Sure, I guess."
Jaecen nodded. "Alright... I guess."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled and grabbed Jaecen's hand, pulling him along. When they reached a door, she stopped and opened it, peeking her head inside. "So, who's room is this?" she asked Jaecen as if he knew.

Wakai nodded, putting her finger to her chin, "W-Well, before all of this, she was...more serious and..erm, mean. She would be really strict when teaching, especially in sparring sessions. Even though it was just sparring, she would take things too far..." She then crouched down to look at a flower that caught her attention, but continued to speak. "However..behind that serious, strict personality...she seemed empty..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I think it was my Uncle's..." Jaecen had to think a bit more. "Definitely my Uncles. His sword collection is still there."

"R-really?" Ene couldn't imagine Tsuyoi as being strict. "Tha's a little difficult to believe..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:21 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi couldn't help but approach the sword collection, looking at the swords. She reached for it but stopped, looking at Jaecen, "Erm...can I...?" she asked, waiting for Jaecen's approval.

"Mhm..." she then turned to Ene, smiling big, "But how she is now, it's like she shed her former shell and came out a new! Um, if you know what I mean." she said, laughing a little.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Kind of like the caterpillar, right?" Ene looked to Wakai.

"Well, I don't see why you can't.... He's not here to yell at us...." Jaecen frowned and turned around. "I-I'm sorry... Seeing this place again... It's... It might have been too much. I haven't been home in so long. I would have sooner but I forgot where our home world even was..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
With Jaecen's approval, Tsuyoi put her hand on one of the swords, feeling it, but leaving it on the display. She examined the swords while Jaecen spoke, looking at him when he was finished, "..." she approached him, hugging him from behind. "If it troubles you seeing all of this...then how about we stop looking around for now..." she said, worried.

Wakai nodded at Ene, "Y-Yeah, like a caterpillar." she then looked around the garden, seeing a couple of butterflies flying around. She smiled, "Please care for her like she cares for you, her new family, and her friends." she said, keeping her gaze on the butterflies.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:21 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He put his hands on hers turning his head slightly to see her. "It's alright... It's just... The last time I saw this place, it had burned to the ground..."

Ene smiled and nodded. "Sure."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:03 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Jaecen, holding him a bit more tightly, "Well...it's all back now," she then looked around, "And what's more...it looks brand new." She held her head against Jaecen's back, "Though, I guess I'd understand how you feel..." she said, although she had not experienced losing a home before which made her feel worse.

After staring at the butterflies for a bit, Wakai finally looked at Ene, smiling, "All right, that's good." She then looked towards the house, "...I wonder if Jaecen and Tsuyoi are finding the place okay." she wondered.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:24 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"This is Papa's home..." Ene returned to looking at the flowers.

Jaecen smiled and chuckled a bit. "Mmhmm."
There were a few moments of silence before Jaecen spoke again. "I just remembered where my room was... Second floor at the end of the hall near the window."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items