Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Small Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

"Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a SCAR."
"You've got a STRONG pair of legs. You should get up and use them."
"Like I always say, if you can't find a door... make your OWN!"

Tokio narrowed his eyes at the mention of Japan. Was that another world too? All of these places were foreign to what he knew. Tokio occupied himself to the fruit he was eating. Other than that, did he really look like he came from this...Japan? He guessed he does have a different appearance from everyone else. Everyone looked like they came from a RPG videogame in the academy. Not like that was a bad thing or anything. Seemed like he had to do the honors in telling them where they were. Tokio cleared his throat after swallowing a small chunk. "If you're wondering where you are then welcome to Destiny Islands." He fed himself another bite of his half-eaten paopu fruit.

(OOC: Awww. Alright tails.)

kilatails

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:57 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Well the island part is obvious," Ea muttered as she looked at the surrounding waters, "Not sure about the destiny part." On the contrary, it was more ironic than anything else. She quietly remembered her talk with Ragna back in the library and she could feel herself return to that moment when logic and facts fell into place and she knew her Keyblade wasn't hers.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd
[quote="DJ GhostHouse']

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:18 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Awww man, not that place! Makoto said. Truthfully, he knew that being in Destiny Island would prove difficult. There was virtually nobody here he even wanted to meet, since it was just a beach out in the middle of nowhere. So I guess this means I'm stranded here, huh? he said. The other times he's been crossing worlds were by opening random doors. Unless there's like a way to get me back to the school... But how can I do that if I'm stuck here? He grunts. That was his only goal. After he trained with the key blade for a good while, he realized that nobody ever helped him back, and Makoto would be forced to leave and come back on his own. If only travel wasn't just a constant problem.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

"Friendship is a MUST. If you don't have friends, then who'll have your back? You'll be their shield and they'll be yours."
"I want to become stronger. I don't want to rely on them.. I want them to rely on ME for a change!"
"Destiny this, destiny that. What that word means? That's for YOU to decide..!"

Tokio was feeding himself to the paopu fruit that was almost eaten. He was having front-row seats to the teenager talking to himself about how to get back to the Academy. It seemed his journey was rough. Tokio sighed. "If you want to get back, then i'll just whip up a portal for you." He leveled his hand in front of him. The Keyblade came to his call. He pointed the tip of the blade at the floor behind Makoto and summoned a corridor of light. "Your one way ticket back to school up for grabs." Tokio dismissed the weapon once the duty was fulfilled.

Time Transcend Keyblade

DJ GhostHouse

kilatails

Twotonedrebel

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:42 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - Ultimate Hope | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing |

600/600 = ♦HP

300/300 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

Right before he even considered giving up, he heard Tokio offer to conjure up a portal back to the academy. If so, he had to ask A LOT to Kalena, about virtually everything he experienced. And the thing he found out can't be left forgotten. Thanks, Tokio! You're the best! Makoto said, as he looked to the portal then back. See ha Neku-- I mean, Haseo. See you later! Makoto said to the girl with glasses. Even if she quits the academy, would that mean she could go off to live a normal life? Well, that's one of the questions to ask too, while he goes in. At that point, Makoto leaped into the portal, hoping it would take him to the academy. .

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Icebreaker Strike Raid - Hurl both Keyblades toward enemies. One keyblade holds Blizzara magic, while the other holds Fira magic.

◘ Devil's Dance - Unleash a streaming barrage of sword slashes that dance around their doomed targets with breakneck speed, finishing with a home run swing that deals a massive amount of damage.

◘ Double Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with two powerful charging attacks.

◘ Air Sweep+Plus - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack, adding an extra hit for followup combos.

◘ Reflect Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Magic spells will be reflected.

☠ Aerial Slam+Plus - High kick the opponent in the air, and follow up with an extra mid-air high kick, And finish by slamming enemy in the floor with both keyblades.

☠ Zantetsuken - After blocking an oncoming hit with perfect timing (dice roll) the user unsheathe's the keyblade with blinding speed to cut through far away enemies with a single motion repeatedly skewering an enemy up to three times, with proper timing.

☠ Ars-Arcanum - Once in maximum power, Unleash a flurry of attacks. If the final hit connects, attack with five powerful slashes.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"Friendship is a MUST. If you don't have friends, then who'll have your back? You'll be their shield and they'll be yours."
"I want to become stronger. I don't want to rely on them.. I want them to rely on ME for a change!"
"Destiny this, destiny that. What that word means? That's for YOU to decide..!"

"Wait. How did he--" Tokio made a very delayed reaction. The guy had already left. Just what was that just now? He blinked twice in a mix of surprise and confusion. How did he know his name? He was awfully sure they didn't directly introduce themselves to each other before. Tokio assumed it was a lucky guess. He turned back to Ea. "Well. Now that he left.." He dug his hands in pockets and kept them occupied there. "I guess I should get going too." Tokio called the Keyblade at command, and proceeded to summon The Keyblade Glider. He pointed the tip of the Keyblade to which it shot a portal to the Lanes Between. "Sorry for being a bother. I'll leave you to whatever you're thinking about." He gestured one last goodbye with a wave of his hand, and zoomed into the portal to disappear along with it. [Exit]

(OCC: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea was about to call him an idiot for assuming he was a bother when practically everyone is, to her at least, but she refrained and simply waved back as he departed. It was five minutes later that she realised the manner in which the boy had left and Ea remembered that Ragana was was searching on how to do such means of travel with his own keyblade. She made a mental note to mention it to Ragna the next time she'd see him.

She took a glance to her surroundings once more then dropped her eyes to looked at the bump on her jacket where the thin book resided. She sighed and summoned her keyblade, turned and pointed it forward. Once more opening a gateway and she calmly walked through it.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Out of nowhere, a dark corridor had opened up on the small island of Destiny Island's Main Island. Xalyk had walked out the corridor only a few seconds after it had opened up. First, Xalyk observed the area to make sure that there were no kids around. Sometimes, there would be a kid or more that witness Xalyk opening the dark corridor. Then they would question or bother Xalyk about how it was possible to do such a thing. Fortunately, there didn't seem to be any kids today.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Flippy flusters Flaky

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 am
AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Raxxas walks through the dark corridor into the Destiny Islands which he shows up next to Xalyk though he kept silent still with his hood on not showing his face. Raxxas looks up with his eyes to the sky seeing how beautiful it is, he smiles a bit wanting to hang out in this place for awhile without anyone that is outside the Organization spotting them. Raxxas then goes toward a bent tree that happens to be like a bench to sit on and he hops up on it and sits on it waiting for Xalyk and Xena.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:25 pm
KibitzRajas
[quote"Flippy flusters Flaky"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena was the last to walk through the portal. "Wow... it's so pretty here," she said amazed. She had never been to Destiny Islands before, or at least that she could remember. She sighed softly as she thanked herself for being prepared. She began to scan the beach for a changing tent, and eventually she finds one after about five minutes. "I'll be right back you guys alright," she called out as she walked towards the tent.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:51 am
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk walked over to one of the star fruit trees that stood straight up, leaning against it while looking at the ocean that seems to go on forever. While waiting for Xena with Raxxas, there was an awkward silence between the two. Though it wasn't because Xalyk disliked Raxxas, it was simply because there wasn't anything in mind to talk about. But, Xalyk didn't exactly have a problem with the silence between them either, it made the mood feel calm and relaxed.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:38 am
Quote:
Quote:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena emerged from the tent with her coat folded in her arms wearing a bright orange swimsuit. "Orange is my favorite color. Don't get used to this though it's not gonna happen all the time," she said while looking at Raxxas and Xalyk with a smirk on her face. She was formulating some kind of plan inside her head but she was waiting for the perfect opportunity to pull it off.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 am
AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Raxxas looks back at Xena and blushes looking back to the ocean very quickly after blushing and thought"She is so beautiful, i am hoping she doesn't come over while in that she will see me blushing." Raxxas thought as he tries so hard to stay focused on the ocean and to not turn his eyes back to Xena which it was hard for Raxxas because he thought of how beautiful she is. Raxxas thought about how he wants to reveal his face to Xena when he feels she is ready to see it and that she may hear him speak often after that but he wouldn't want his hood up around the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 pm
Altera
Organization #7
classified: Heartless Takeover
Keys: Deathtone

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
User Image

Shortly after the others arrived on the small island, a man in dark cloak comes through portal underneath the ocean. he grabbed the girl by her hand as she resist him and her heartless inside.
"Please sir, let this beast out of me. I just want to find my Brother..'' Rei said quickly as her voice changes into Altera's voice.

the man sneered at the girl and present her a keyblade charm. "This is your Keyblade DeathTone. it will only appear during a fight. you asked to find your brother and those kids over there may have answers..." he points to them near land.

KitbitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash