Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Main Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:40 pm
[ooc:]
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From behind Jaecen, a darkness portal opened up. However, it was only Red...but this time she was in her normal outfit, "Haha, I've caught up with ya!" she said with a grin. For some reason, the darkness portal didn't close yet when Red walked out of it. She put her hands on her hips, her expression turned serious, "Hey, you know, it's really dangerous putting a spell on a person where they have to stick close to you...and then you run off." She let out a sigh, "Anyway, what's the big deal? You goin on a suicide mission?" she said, folding her arms.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:39 am
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen slightly turned his head. "You won't die. As long as Tsuyoi's nearby you."
The gates creaked open and Jaecen started forward. There wasn't much else he could say. Jaecen stopped and sighed. "Listen, kid. The less you know, the better. This world my family is a part of isn't something someone like you should stick your neck out for. You're a good kid... Just not on the right path. Stick with what's left of your innocence."
The gate began to hum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Red hummed a little to herself before speaking, "I'll keep that in mind...but that aside, you don't actually think you can go alone can ya?" She turned her head, eyeing the darkness portal that stayed open, "According to my sources, the world you're going to is quite a dangerous one." She then giggled, turning her head back towards Jaecen, "Not only will your sister be furious, but so will your wifey~." she said in a playful tone. But then she suddenly turned serious, "You know she's much stronger than she appears, why not take her along? I'm sure she wouldn't like it very much if you didn't."

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:14 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero's reached the beach before Jaecen's spell wore off. Xero's spell how ever was still strong and once he caught eye of Jaecen using the music from the ring as guidance, Xero dashed towards him leaving a sonic boom behind him. Sand flew around Xero as if parting to allow him to pass as he came closer to his goal. Then he saw a portal open and out came the girl in red. He knew right then and there that it was Red, the girl who had left that letter for a teacher his first day at the academy. She was talking to Jaecen and then the two looked at Xero once he arrived. Xero could hear another musical sound that seemed to make Xero's ring sound even more beautiful. Xero the looked past Jaecen and his eyes began to glow scarlet as his ring resonated with the gates allowing him to see a giant void of darkness where Jaecen's Gate stood. "Nice to see you again Red. Jace what is darkness here? What are you planing?

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Xero still does not know Red is Ridley))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:18 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen shook his head. They wouldn't understand even if he had told them the whole story. "I'll tell you what I can... This... portal... It isn't a portal at all but a sort of... staircase... It's an ancient magic that was around long before the Keyblade Wars. Even before the children found the light and the creation of the Heartless. It is something of the Elder Races, of which me and my family are the last descendants, although newer generation..." He looked at Red and at Xero with a smile. "Xero... Kurona and Aliya can aide your team in their training. They will need their help, especially with how I gave them their gifts. They will also be sore for a while.... Red... Look after Tsuyoi. I mean it, kid. Seriously, redeem yourself. You've got a lot of good left in you."
He knew he might never see their faces ever again but it was something he felt the need to do. He turned to the gate and spoke in a commanding tone. "Gates of Hell! It is I, Azriel!" Jaecen became shrouded in light, the power of the Patriarch. When it disappeared, he was cloaked in a torn grey cloak with a black tunic and black jeans. His face was deathly pale and eyes were grey. He turned to them and smiled again before chuckling, realizing how weird he probably looked. "Seriously, don't hate."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:16 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"So this eternal darkness I see is truly a Gate of Hell, then your family is truly cursed. Jace, I wanted to stop you before you where consumed by your inner darkness like I was. I have been getting flashes of my memory that showed me losing everything and I did not want you to do the same, but what I failed to see is how much alike we truly are. You are at peace with your inner darkness and use it like I do, but I cannot let you fade into the abyss." Jaecen only smiled at his friend then turned towards the void as he called out, Gates of Hell! It is I, Azriel! Xero watched as a mist came from the emptiness and changed his dear friend. It was now that Xero had realized Jaecen was one with the abyss long before they ever met, but what he didn't realize was how the void affected him. His hair started to glow as pure as show and his eye began to glow brightly. Jaecen saw this change but only smirked at him wondering why Xero was reacting to it as well, but Red was not able to see the changes in Xero at all. "So you are Azriel. Hector spoke fondly of you from his adventures after the first great war. I now understand." Xero turned away from the two and waved his hand summoning a portal of his own before speaking one last time. "Jace... None can follow you into this so you are now alone, but damn it you better come back! You are a dear friend and your family has lost too much already, so come back to everyone and when you do I want to hear about everything." Xero turned his head enough to give Jaecen a friendly grin and then looked down at his ring which was singing ever more loudly now that Jaecen has shown his true form. Besides old friend, this ring makes me feel as though Azriel and your gate will lead me even closer to my past. With that lost though Xero walked into the portal.

EXIT

Mood:
Tired
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:33 am

Red rested her hands on her hips when Jaecen made such a request to her...however, she didn't have a choice in the matter, after all, the spell he cast on her was still in effect. She let out a sigh, "Don't have a choice in this do I?" she said. She then watched as Jaecen turned into a different being, one that was called Azriel. She was rather surprised, but then again, the Light family was full of strange characters. She watched as Xero spoke, and eventually took his leave. She stretched out her arms and rested them behind her head, turning towards the darkness portal, "And what? You aren't gonna even bother to say your farewells?" she was speaking to both the person that was still in the darkness portal, and Jaecen.

Finally, Tsuyoi had walked out of the darkness portal, wearing an angered expression as she looked at Jaecen. She didn't say anything, but she began to approach Jaecen, her hands were made into fists.

User Image

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:43 am
Jaecen Light

They weren't aware, it seemed that the cloak was just a shield. He'd rather not tell them. Xero's words came, causing Jaecen to realize even more of what he was fighting for.
Jaecen saw Tsuyoi. "If it makes you feel any better, I still love you. You can punch me if you'd like.... I just... have to do this. For the sake of my entire family.... That way we never have to worry about the Old Ones again. Once we're there, then it's only the Heartless and Nobody left."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:16 pm

When Tsuyoi reached Jaecen, she continued to stare at him with an angered expression. She looked down, and seemed she was going to get ready to punch Jaecen. But she didn't. She just simply placed her hand on Jaecen's chest, gripping onto his tunic. "...why...they're...not only YOUR family...they're mines too now, you know." she didn't look up at him, so her hat would cover her face. Right now, she wore an angered expression, but at the same time, tears were falling down her cheek.

Red sighed and turned away, she couldn't watch any more of this drama as she was beginning to get sick of it. She walked back into the darkness portal, but the portal waited, as if staying open for Tsuyoi.[Red exits]

User Image

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:34 pm
Jaecen Light

"I know they are..." He said, taking the hand she had placed on his chest. "I also can't assure the safety of anyone who comes along. This isn't just some Heartless world with really strong Heartless. It's worse. I know there's nothing I can say that will persuade you to stay... All I can say is please don't follow me. If it weren't for this cloak and tunic, I could very well die just by stepping through."
He stood quietly and looked at Tsuyoi. Words escaped him and he looked at her.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:02 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi's grip tightened a little when Jaecen took her hand, as she kept her head low. She let her tears falls onto the sand, "...I want to come with you...but at the same time, I know I can't just leave the kids alone." Finally, she looked up at Jaecen, her expression changed to that of a smile, but with tears still in her eyes. "Haha.....I'm stuck between two things I care about the most...you...and our family..." she said before laughing a little, but it sounded like there was a mixture of crying in her laughter.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:36 am
Jaecen Light

He nodded. "They'll need support. Not just any support. Yours." The gates began to groan as they opened. "It's about that time..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down and nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah...of course." She wiped her eyes with her free hand, and exhaled. She looked back up at Jaecen, wearing an angered expression again, "You better come back to us alive and well..." she let go of his hand, and placed it on his cheek, "And don't stay away for too long...wouldn't want me getting too lonely without ya." she said with a small smile.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:37 am
Jaecen Light

He nodded and let go of her hand before turning around. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."
His last words were spoken and he stepped through the gates. The gate disappeared, leaving no trace that it had been there.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Quote:
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:02 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Jaecen made his leave, disappearing from her sight once again. She smiled and sighed, "I worry about you all the time Jae..." she said to herself before walking back into the darkness portal.[exits]

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers