Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Coin Catchers
is this guild still active at all? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayauran-Atoli

Benevolent Millionaire

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 pm
I know people wont really WANT a New guild, since Awkward Anarchy was such a huge part of this one. But if for any reason you support the idea of creating say... "Coin Catchers 2.0" While the current Coin Catchers is down. Would Anyone be interested?
I Have the funds, and some of the time needed to be able to run a guild properly, Including all the games/giveaways. What I don't have is Crew Members. IF we decide to create said 2.0 Guild.

Furbish Lousewort

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

C e n s o r s h i t

Krystalized Raven

Plaid Pantys

StarSyrup

CanyBites

Thugisa

Queen-tintin

kitsunen

moon prism powerrr

Reve Casse

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Sash0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:24 am
Ayauran-Atoli
I know people wont really WANT a New guild, since Awkward Anarchy was such a huge part of this one. But if for any reason you support the idea of creating say... "Coin Catchers 2.0" While the current Coin Catchers is down. Would Anyone be interested?
I Have the funds, and some of the time needed to be able to run a guild properly, Including all the games/giveaways. What I don't have is Crew Members. IF we decide to create said 2.0 Guild.

Quote:
Furbish Lousewort

Quote:
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Quote:
C e n s o r s h i t

Quote:
Krystalized Raven

Quote:
Plaid Pantys

Quote:
StarSyrup

Quote:
CanyBites

Quote:
Thugisa

Quote:
Queen-tintin

Quote:
kitsunen

Quote:
moon prism powerrr

Quote:
Reve Casse

Quote:
Magnolia Sweet Tea

Quote:
Sash0

Hmm, this is odd. I did not receive notice of being quoted here. You're lucky I'm always checking for guild activity! wink

I was in support of the Coin Catchers Temp guild, found here. It was set up with the intent of trying to keep Coin Catchers up and running right after Awkward went M.I.A. at the beginning of summer last year. But the lack of time and Crew abilities at Coin Catchers made it too difficult to do.

I would support a new 2.0 guild. As for being on 2.0 Crew, I don't know about that yet. I do have Crew experioence though, as my main avi is already on Crew at 3 other [slow-moving] guilds. I'd have to think about taking on another Crew position though. Let's see how many others might take you up on being on 2.0 Crew first.
3nodding

Edit: I know why I didn't receive a quote notice! You put our names in the wrong spot. You'll need to fix each one of those quotes in order to send a quote notice to the others on your list. Each of those should look like the following, without the spaces of course:

[ quote="NAME"][/quote ]  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Furbish Lousewort

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:26 am
Ayauran-Atoli

sure. I liked the simple streamlined grab pages, this was my favorite guild to come and grab from.

and we can always use another bg guild, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Ayauran-Atoli

Quote:
Furbish Lousewort

Quote:
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Quote:
C e n s o r s h i t

Quote:
Krystalized Raven

Quote:
Plaid Pantys

Quote:
StarSyrup

Quote:
CanyBites

Quote:
Thugisa

Quote:
Queen-tintin

Quote:
kitsunen

Quote:
moon prism powerrr

Quote:
Reve Casse

Quote:
Magnolia Sweet Tea

Quote:
Sash0

Hmm, this is odd. I did not receive notice of being quoted here. You're lucky I'm always checking for guild activity! wink

I was in support of the Coin Catchers Temp guild, found here. It was set up with the intent of trying to keep Coin Catchers up and running right after Awkward went M.I.A. at the beginning of summer last year. But the lack of time and Crew abilities at Coin Catchers made it too difficult to do.

I would support a new 2.0 guild. As for being on 2.0 Crew, I don't know about that yet. I do have Crew experioence though, as my main avi is already on Crew at 3 other [slow-moving] guilds. I'd have to think about taking on another Crew position though. Let's see how many others might take you up on being on 2.0 Crew first.
3nodding

Edit: I know why I didn't receive a quote notice! You put our names in the wrong spot. You'll need to fix each one of those quotes in order to send a quote notice to the others on your list. Each of those should look like the following, without the spaces of course:

[ quote="NAME"][/quote ]

Ahh fudge so I did. razz SOrry was late at night when I got back on gaia. Just fixed those up. And thank-you :3 I am hoping a few people will be alright with helping out. And if all goes well, then we will have somewhere to go that is a little more permanent until Awkward Anarchy comes back.  

Ayauran-Atoli

Benevolent Millionaire

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:15 pm
Ayauran-Atoli

I'd be interested in joining but have never had or been part of a crew before just been a member as long as I have been on Gaia, someone put me up from a member to captain in one guild once without asking me and I left out of fear, it was a dif guild I don't remember what kind but I used to be on all the time back then and was partially to do with everyone moving on/leaving it, I check gaia daily still now, I'm shy but I still really like and will stay on Gaia no matter what happens emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:16 pm
Sash0
Ayauran-Atoli

I'd be interested in joining but have never had or been part of a crew before just been a member as long as I have been on Gaia, someone put me up from a member to captain in one guild once without asking me and I left out of fear, it was a dif guild I don't remember what kind but I used to be on all the time back then and was partially to do with everyone moving on/leaving it, I check gaia daily still now, I'm shy but I still really like and will stay on Gaia no matter what happens emotion_kirakira

Happy to hear :3 And no worries, I will never promote anyone without discussing it with them first. I am hoping however that with More Crew members, the work load will be Light for each member.  

Ayauran-Atoli

Benevolent Millionaire

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:55 pm
Ayauran-Atoli

Furbish Lousewort

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

C e n s o r s h i t

Krystalized Raven

Plaid Pantys

StarSyrup

CanyBites

Thugisa

Queen-tintin

kitsunen

moon prism powerrr

Reve Casse

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Sash0

Why not. smile I wont be able to be on gaia all the time, however if you do need any crews, I can to anything temp until you have a full fledged crew.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:32 pm
CanyBites
Ayauran-Atoli

Furbish Lousewort

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

C e n s o r s h i t

Krystalized Raven

Plaid Pantys

StarSyrup

CanyBites

Thugisa

Queen-tintin

kitsunen

moon prism powerrr

Reve Casse

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Sash0

Why not. smile I wont be able to be on gaia all the time, however if you do need any crews, I can to anything temp until you have a full fledged crew.

Fantastic :3 Thank-you so much.  

Ayauran-Atoli

Benevolent Millionaire

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Krystalized Raven

Wild Kitten

15,275 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:30 pm
Ayauran-Atoli
How does one crew? I've never done it and don't know what being a crew member entails.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:40 am
Krystalized Raven
Ayauran-Atoli
How does one crew? I've never done it and don't know what being a crew member entails.

A "Crew" Member can edit and create threads and such, as well as help "Moderate" The guild. They can hold contests and games as well. It all depends on each Captain and what is going on.  

Ayauran-Atoli

Benevolent Millionaire

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Hot lil_bundle_of_death

Familiar Explorer

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:11 pm
I don't care if it isn't cause i'm still making money!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:59 am
Ayauran-Atoli
Krystalized Raven
Ayauran-Atoli

A "Crew" Member can edit and create threads and such, as well as help "Moderate" The guild. They can hold contests and games as well. It all depends on each Captain and what is going on.

I am willing to be a trial run crew member 3nodding Trial run because I would not feel as bad about myself if and/or when I get fired but I would still consider it an important learning experience. xp  

Krystalized Raven

Wild Kitten

15,275 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Abomination 100

Ayauran-Atoli

Benevolent Millionaire

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:34 am
Krystalized Raven
Ayauran-Atoli
Krystalized Raven
Ayauran-Atoli

I am willing to be a trial run crew member 3nodding Trial run because I would not feel as bad about myself if and/or when I get fired but I would still consider it an important learning experience. xp

That would be a HUGE Help 3nodding And no worries, the way I see it, all crew members should Have trial runs. And I will totally take any help I can get. In a few days Coin Catchers 2.0 will open, and invited to the guild will be sent to Everyone here (Except those who have offered to help crew a little, they will be invited before that) So its going to be very busy for the first little while.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:47 am
Ayauran-Atoli
Krystalized Raven
Ayauran-Atoli
Krystalized Raven
Ayauran-Atoli

That would be a HUGE Help 3nodding And no worries, the way I see it, all crew members should Have trial runs. And I will totally take any help I can get. In a few days Coin Catchers 2.0 will open, and invited to the guild will be sent to Everyone here (Except those who have offered to help crew a little, they will be invited before that) So its going to be very busy for the first little while.

That's awesome! I can't wait, I'm so excited to see where this goes rofl  

Krystalized Raven

Wild Kitten

15,275 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Abomination 100
Coin Catchers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash