Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 pm
Faleen didn't say anything to Izaya, though she did give his words a moments quiet consideration, thinking that while his words did speak a truth, she didn't really think she had any unrealistic expectations or anything.

She watched her Scraggy as he flailed to try and get his legs untangled from his pants, pushing himself mostly up before he flailed again.
She had no reason to help him as he was already getting himself free, Though her head tilted up slightly with a frown as Izaya's psychic type floated over, clearly using its psychic powers to try and help the Scraggy up.
The Agent's eyes lightly narrowed, but she hardly had to say anything as the Psychic's powers would have absolutely no affect on Scraggy, and simply brush past him without even a single notice from the dark type.

Faleen took a step forward "I will tell you this only once, Keep your psychic powers away from my pokemon and myself." She said in a level tone though there was a hint of venom.

By this point Scraggy had pushed himself back up onto his feet, tugging the folds of his fleshy pants up, and with a huff of pride started running forward again. Prompting Faleen to once again start following after.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:42 pm
No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do it! Delic scratched his round head, puzzled.

"Psychic-type attacks have no affect on dark-types, Delic," Izaya told him matter-of-factly. "Don't waste your time." Both of them looked up when Faleen stepped forward to talk to the Chingling, though.

"Ching?" the white and pink pokemon tilted its head curiously at the agent.

In addition to being a psychic-type, which Izaya knew his partner hated, Delic's color and pattern were very reminiscent of Faleen's sister, Rosie, whom she also hated. The grunt almost felt sorry for his pokemon, possibly being so loathed without even understanding why.

In fact, Delic didn't even seem to get Faleen's vibe at all. If she didn't want him using psychic powers, which was silly enough because it seemed he couldn't use them on her dark-types anyway, then he wouldn't. But that didn't mean he couldn't still show her some affection. He seemed to think she needed it particularly badly.

"Ching ching ling!" the pokemon cried, happily hopping over to hug Faleen's leg as its trainer did his best not to laugh.

Mairu and Kururi, pleased their playmate was up and about once more, hurried ahead again.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:19 pm
Faleen's expression didn't change, though there was a darkness that flashed into her eyes as the Psychic type approached her. The Agent doing nothing to move out of the way, though she hardly had to, as Froakie, in a single bound and a flash of speed burst forward to knock the Chingling out of it path and away from its master.

Thrusting a hand out as it landed and jerking his narrowed eyes toward the other pokemon
He scolded darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:48 pm
"Chiiiing!" the pokemon cried in dismay as it was flung through the air due to the force of Froakie's impact. It caught itself, however, and floated back down to confront its attacker. he wanted to know.

Izaya shook his head pityingly with a small smile as he continued on. He couldn't understand pokemon speech, but by their actions, he felt he had a pretty good idea of what they were talking about. "She may as well be a dark-type too, Delic. I don't think she's the touchy-feely sort, so don't bother. You're better off keeping your distance and showing some respect."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:57 pm
Froakie pulled his hand back down onto the ground, the bubbles along his neck swelling in a threatening manner but not providing an answer.
Thankfully Izaya seemed to be on top of that for him.

Faleen didn't seem very surprised by Izaya's explanation to his pokemon, but none the less appreciated it at least a little that he was attempting to get control over his pokemon.
"Of what use are you hoping to gain from that pokemon?" Faleen asked as she continued forward, Froakie hopping after her at her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:31 pm
Delic had seemed half-ready to hug Froakie himself, as if to demonstrate the truth of his claim, but Izaya grabbed him by his 'scarf' to pull him away. Slung over his trainer's shoulder, the psychic-type dangled helplessly, unsure as to why he had been yanked from his friendly conversation. He bounced and jingled with each step the grunt took.

Without turning to look back around, Izaya held up three fingers in response to his partner. "Three reasons. One - he's valuable to my study pf psychic-type pokemon. Two - he's one of the few monsters I own that actually obeys me. And three - he's the perfect cover pokemon to go with my civilian cover identity. He doesn't fit my Rocket pokemon team in any way - not in type, color, temperament, or loyalty to me - so no one who knows them or me would suspect him of belonging to Grunt Nakura." He shrugged his shoulders. "At least they wouldn't if I had a reason to go out as a civilian again."

Finally glancing over the shoulder opposite the one Delic dangled from, the grunt gave a crooked grin. "Even if a pawn isn't useful in one manner, that isn't to say it's completely useless. You just have to know how to be resourceful with what you have."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:10 pm
Faleen shot Izaya a quick look "You, of everyone should know better then that." She pointed out with a bit of a harsher feel to her tone. "Though not disputing your reasoning, I do see the potential, even if one of those reasons is possibly useless for an uncertain length of time."

She wouldn't control the kind of pokemon Izaya wanted to use in his team, but her dislike and distrust for that particular type wasn't about to change anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:27 pm
The grunt shrugged again, causing Delic to jingle a little more. "There are other ways to put one's resources to use. Like if a wrench is bent out of shape, it can always look forward to a bright future of being a paper weight."

He looked ahead once more, his footfalls remaining steady and casual. "Or one can always throw it away. Matter of preference, I suppose."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:29 pm
Faleen remained quiet for a short time after his comments, though the air she was giving off felt considerably more strained.
"You certainly forgot recycling the material for another purpose." she pointed out "that seems practical."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:34 pm
"Ching?" Delic asked, feeling his trainer tense as he swayed rhythmically against Izaya's shoulder.

The grunt forced a laugh after a moment or so, still not looking back. "That's true~ Touché."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers