Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:11 am
"Oh- well you see you've actually already got one." Rosie said, reaching to her hip once again to pull out her pokedex "Its the license you get when you start training pokemon, and its the one that allows you to buy pokeballs and train pokemon. So you're all set in that department already~"

The blond trainer and her Raichu listened patiently and with growing wrapped interest as Citrine worked her way through what she really wanted to do, and of course it ended in the fact that Cirtine seemed very egar to become a stronger trainer.
Seeing this kind of enthusiasm in a person always brightened Rosie's day, and she was certainly happy to see the girl wanting to become stronger with her pokemon.
"I know you'll do excellent at it! and if you come here every day you'll learn a whole lot." Rosie winked "I'll be here too, we should train together sometime."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:10 am
"What?" As she listened, Citrine's cheeks tinted pink, then flamed red in embarrassment. "Oh my gosh! I totally thought you were saying that there was some sort of special other license that I'd have to get!" She covered her cheeks with her hands. "Aaaah I feel so foolish!" She whined a little. "Man, there's still so much I have to learn... and I haven't done any real serious training the last couple years because I was so busy. Rooooooooooosieeeeeeeee!" She looked helplessly at her friend. "I have so much catching up to do if I want to become a good trainer, and an even longer way to go if I want to be a great trainer, or a gym leader some day!" She huffed slightly. "Guess I'll be camping out around here a lot then. I want to learn everything I can from anyone that will teach me!" It actually took all of Citrine's self control not to point at the nearest passerby and demand they tell her everything they know about pokemon. That... would be the total wrong way to go about this.

The tanned girl took a deep breath to collect herself, thinking. "Alright. I'll be coming here a whole lot to train! And some day, Rosie, you and I can battle too! Maybe I'll even be good enough that we can try a double battle together!" That felt ambitious, because she knew she'd have to work hard, and work together with someone else and their pokemon in order to be a good team. She would't let Rosie down though!

Citrine hadn't noticed that by this point, Nornsteen had reached up to the table and grabbed her icecream and was working on finishing it off.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:09 pm
Rosie just held her hand up shaking her head and wearing an encouraging laugh "No no, its fine, I didn't make it very clear, its fine." She reassured, reaching out to put a hand on the girl's arm. "And yeah, its going to take a lot of work, we work hard every day to get where we at but if this is what you really want to do, then I know you'll be able to become a Gym leader someday!" Rosie said "Why don't we start training tomorrow?" Came her last offer, perking up "First thing? yeah?"

As the girl turned her attention around Rosie too noticed the Gengar reaching out to take the other ice cream bowl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:25 pm
Citrine still looked a little sheepish, even as Rosie said she hadn't been clear on things. Ah well. She took a deep breath to relax and smiled. "Tomorrow? Sounds good. Specially since you're forcing me to spend the night at your place." She said dramatically. "Oh~ so cruel, Rosie! I have to stay the night, and then we have to work tomorrow morning!" She was obviously kidding with how over dramatic she was being. Her wide smile might have also been a give away.

"But I agree! First things F-" She stopped as Nornsteen took the icecream off the table. "NORNSTEEN!" She grabbed the icecream from the ghost and swat her hand. "Mine." Nornsteen sat down and pouted while the girls finished their icecream.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:41 pm
Rosie couldn't help but giggle at the younger girls teasing, but just nodded and held her hands up "I'm excited!" She admitted. "We'll have fun."

When the Ghost type was stopped from taking Citrine's ice cream, Rosie couldn't help a sympathetic smile to Nornsteen. "we'll make some dinner when we get back to the house." she told the Pokemon "If you're still hungry, so just hold on a little, okay?"
Rosie then returned her eyes to the younger trainer "Its actually getting pretty late, I was going to head home here soon, was there anything else you needed to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:44 pm
Citrine finished off her icecream before Nornsteen could try for any more and... regretted it for the few seconds of brainfreeze it caused. "N-no." She pinched the bridge of her nose a moment. "No I only came here today to look around. And then I Was going to think about camping somewhere." Lie lie lie! She hadn't even thought about sleeping until Rosie had mentioned it earlier. "So I'm good to go now?" She was actually excited, and incredibly nervous, to meet this Luke...  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas