Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:22 am
Name: Charming Wiles
Brief Character Bio: It's easy to get along with her. Easy to fall in love, to want to spend the rest of your life with her, but she'll laugh in your face and tell you "Nice try," and wait for the next phony to attempt to charm her... But from how things have been in the past, that doesn't always end up so well for the other phony...
Reply: "A beast to be reckoned with. Surely someone as wise and as enchanting as you would understand the true strength of a devastating creature such as yourself?"

Round 2: Finding Myself in You
Round 3: Revealing a Truth
Round 4: A Prayer to be Remembered  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:29 am
Name: Abyssal Allure
Brief Character Bio: Allure is known to be silent, raising words only when she is spoken to. A thousand little paradoxes rolled up into one living being who knows several secrets, but hides them in the darkness where she finds security. Her smile can charm many but the purpose behind it is unknown to most. There is revenge that she craves against someone who once harmed her heart, leading her to do great and terrible things... She wears the disguise of a charm and potion maker, but only shares her truest self with the disfigured and ugly yet dangerously marvelous creatures of the deep....
Reply: "You are stunning but also cunning. You move with the grace and power of a tiger, but your innocence is as harmless as a singing cricket. I have seen the order in your ways, yet you are shrouded in mystery. You are alive but should be dead."

Round 2: here
Round 3: here
Round 4: here  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:33 am
(( Graah, I hope I'm doing this right. Step One... acquire bacon. ))

"I fear I'm not suited for this treasure hunting as I used to be, my friend. Of the ten things I attempted, these were the only things I could bring back to impress you with. You deserve far greater, I'm sure, but all I've brought with me is the battered remains of myself, three treasures, and the tales of my trials..."

1. A Gold Jeweled Amphora: FAILURE
Try as I could, I could not retrieve the amphora from the Squid Lord's treasury. His trained eel guards were, alas, too wily.

2. A String of Dragon's Tears: SUCCESS
After taming a massive blue sapphire dragon with my sad tale of lost hopes and dreams, she gifted me her tears so that all would know sorrow by looking upon them.

3. The Enchanted Talons of a Harpy: FAILURE
The climb was hard enough, the assault of a dozen or so very angry harpies didn't make it any more enjoyable. A great many scratches, cuts, and bruises later, I've arrived empty handed.

4. Fleece of the Winged Celestial Ewe: FAILURE
I almost fell to my death in another failed attempt to bring back a magical fleece, just as heroes have before. It took me far longer to slowly get down from the grove of celestial peach trees and down to the ground than it did to get up into the sky plains. The magical ewe slipped from my grasp as she flew in a great loop and threw me.

5. Shed Horns of the Burning Stag: FAILURE
I'm beginning to lose all hope beyond this point. Of the five things I've sought out so far, I was only able to bring back one and it was from tales of sorrow. Well, if nothing else, I have more sad broken tales to bring back to the dragon should I ever have need for more tears. The burning stag would not let me near the burning glen enough to pick up a few of his smoldering shed horns.

6. Poseidon's Whalebone Chalice: SUCCESS
The ancient god of the sea was most gracious in his hospitality, and in return I told him the whole of my adventures up to this point. I said that among my list of things was something from his palace. In his tremendous generosity, he gave me his whalebone chalice from one of his banquet tables.

7. A Herd of Sea Cows: FAILURE
They were even more elusive than terrestrial cows in that they had the ability to move up and down within the water. I could not capture enough, let alone keep enough in captivity, to bring enough to count as a herd.

8. An Amulet of Mara: FAILURE
Tired of the sea, I went up into the mountains of Skyrim to obtain an amulet of Mara. The cultists, vampires, bandits, and ravenous hagravens were too much to bear and I had to turn right back around.

9. Autolycus's Lockpick: SUCCESS
The lockpick of the king of thieves himself. It was sheer luck. Sheer luck, I tell you, that I was able to take this lockpick from him. With this lockpick, any lock requiring a key can be broken into with no knowledge of how locks and tumblers even work!

10. An Engraved Platinum Lyre: FAILURE
Alas, as with most of my attempted treasures, I could not obtain the lovely platinum lyre said to produce music so lovely and whose strings will never break or go loose. It was too embedded in a sunken cave and I was running out of air.

Syr's Montage Music:

Syrcaid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:34 am
1. A Gold Jeweled Amphora: FAILURE  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Syrcaid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:37 am
2. A String of Dragon's Tears: SUCCESS  
Syrcaid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:40 am
3. The Enchanted Talons of a Harpy: FAILURE  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Syrcaid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:43 am
4. Fleece of the Winged Celestial Ewe: FAILURE  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:46 am
If you are truly as lonely as you claim to be, then what i shall give you is some company.

1. [A hand painted doll]: SUCCESS
There's something just so beautiful and delicate as a doll and so into the antique store i creep to admire them all. The most beautiful one looks as lovely as an elf, as i reach and snatch it from the shelf.

2. [A metal equine statue so tall]: SUCCESS
Given you're a pony yourself, I found this great horse in the village of Delph. With the help of a unicorn's magic, I stole it from the town. They'll probably find their loss tragic.

3. [Some glass figurines]: FAILURE
Such small baubles are delicate indeed and as i tried to steal them with speed, they ended up crushed in my palm. The cuts on my hand are going to require a balm.

4. [The mask of a queen]: FAILURE
Into a great palace i snuck, but apparently i have quite bad luck. The palace guards caught me there. I barely made it out with only a prayer.

5. [Eyes preserved in a jar]: FAILURE
These eyes i found in a science class. The old man who kept them was incredibly crass. As he spotted me he shouted such horrible words that i ran off and pouted.

6. [A waterproof phone that will let you call far]: FAILURE
I waited in line for several hours, as i reached the cashier it was clear the phone was finally ours. But, as the price came up my eyes widened in horror, the price was so high i began to blubber.

7. [A music box with a ballerina inside]: FAILURE
This music box once belonged to my grandma and over it i fought tooth and claw. However my sister she claimed to like it best and from my arms she managed to wrest.

8. [A store manikin dressed like a bride]: FAILURE
In the store i was so sneaky, but then my shoes became unbearably squeaky. Without the manikin i had to flee. The guards quickly came chasing after me.

And finally, so that you can have a memory of me...

9. [A lock of my hair]: SUCCESS
For you my golden locks i shall part with. The beauty of them cannot match your myth. I present them to you as my favorite gift. This way apart from me you shall never drift.

10. [The necklace i always wear]: FAILURE
A gift to me from my lover, however without it i think i shall never recover. It was given to me so sincerely and to never take it off was something he'd made me agree.

My apologies for bringing you things so few. I suppose to make up for it i shall have to spend some time with you.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syrcaid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 am
5. Shed Horns of the Burning Stag: FAILURE  
cursedandwandering rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 am
#1. [Hand painted doll]: SUCCESS  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
cursedandwandering rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 am
#2. [A metal equine statue]: SUCCESS  
cursedandwandering rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:49 am
#3. [Glass figurines]: FAILURE  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Syrcaid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:50 am
6. Poseidon's Whalebone Chalice: SUCCESS  
cursedandwandering rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:50 am
#4. [Mask of a queen]: FAILURE  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
cursedandwandering rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:51 am
#5. [eyes preserved in a jar]: FAILURE  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff