FIN [PRP] What's the hurry? (Somehow Jerome and Mau) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:37 pm
"You could always overthrow a multi-billion dollar corporation for profit." Mau suggested with a laugh. 'If you lived that long, you're probably pretty damn tough. Bet you could take over Team Rocket. Well... if you had the business mind at least." And ambition... and probably lots of aspirin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:59 am
Jerome let out a laugh at the man's words, making it clear that this wasn't a thought that had ever crossed Jerome's mind, and would be something he would never even consider.
"Y'got somethin' like that n'mind r'somethin'?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:41 am
Mau shrugged. "Not really. I don't have the ambition to run Team Rocket, nor the patience to deal with new recruits. Then again, I suppose as a leader, you never deal with new Rockets." That was something he pondered for a moment, then waved the thought off. "I still don't think I'd ever want to do it. I'm not... big on being responsible for others, either."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:33 pm
"Ain't ever seen th'boss before." Jerome admitted "man- even on th'streets bosses didn't really have much t'do with th'foot men."

"Ain't responsible f'others huh? ain't got a partner then er nothin'?" Jerome asked.
He knew that the team worked different for different people, and he found it interesting that he and Mau were different in that aspect.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:13 pm
Mau had met him, once. The boss that is. He remembered it because Nyx had been there and excited-nervous. "The boss is a snappy dresser." Mau shrugged.

"At present, no. I have no partner. That may be for the better since I've been off in other regions frequently. And one man can better go undetected." He looked at Jerome. "You have a partner?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:23 pm
Jerome cracked a soft amused smile at Mau's assesment of their boss, Jerome couldn't really picture him, but with as much money as he was making for the organization he wasn't surprised to hear about his level of dress.

"Yup." Jerome replied "M'boy Zacharie, Th' kid who's all int' the plant stuff I brought up b'fo"
Jerome glanced over at him "scrawny kid, real smart, got a mouth. He works hard even f'he don't wanna, I'll get em up t'better shape soon, so he ain't ganna get his a** kicked on missions."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:08 pm
"Ah, so that's your partner? He sounds to be in good hands with you." The kid also didn't sound all that bad. Maybe it was Mau's soft spot for younger rockets, or his love of plants. "Wouldn't mind meeting him." He shrugged. "Does he mouth off at superior agents? Or just in general?" He wondered. "And is he at least competent with his pokemon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:42 pm
"Bit a both'" Jerome replied in a low calm tone "Kid helped me out a lot too, Got kinda lost after the Galactic's ******** a few a' us up. Zacharie helped pull m'outta that."
Teh gangster arched an eyebrow. "Ain't got a mouth t'get em in trouble F'that was ya thinking. but th'kids says what he's thinkin'"
Reaching a hand up to brush it over the shaved side of his head. "Still learnin' a lot a stuff, but he knows s**t ain't most rockets could do."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:03 pm
That made Mau wonder if the kid had gotten mixed up in Team Galactic somehow too, or if he only met Jerome after, and was spared dealing with them. He did hope it was the latter, but let it pass for now.

"Nothing wrong with speaking your mind." Mau said. "Though I could see that getting some people in trouble." He glanced at the car mirrors and sort of watched the world behind them. "What does he do? Or should I wait to meet him and interrogator the kid myself?" Mau realized just... how out of touch he really was with the base just then. With no idea if anyone he knew was still alive or not, and he knew none of the new recruits. Well, Jerome was new as far as Mau was concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:09 pm
"Ain't seen nothin' wrong w'th it either. I got a grunt on m'team who's th'same, ain't too nice bout it either." Jerome shook his head lightly "Don't really care s'long as y'get yer job done." He knew a lot of Agents weren't the same way in Team Rocket, sticklers for respect and rules, he understood why, but never really felt the need to enforce them so much himself as long as s**t got done, and got done right. <******** f'I know man." Jerome admitted with a slight chuckle "Man when him an Tremain get talkin about his science, I don't understand a word a'it. Lots a plants, plant's n'flowers n'molds."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:15 pm
Mau wondered just how bad the other kid was. Geeze. He had a lot to catch up on. He ran his hand through his short cropped hair, causing some of the navy ends to stand up.

"I'll have you know that the properties of different molds is a very thrilling topic. Mold and fungus are both quite fascinating." He said with a grin. "Should I tell you about them? Spores might really fascinate you." Of course he was pretty much joking at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:59 pm
Jerome arched his eyebrows, glancing over at the older man next to him with a 'ya serious?' look on his face, though with the grin and the shake of his head that followed, it went to show that Jerome got the joke.
"Ya really should be talkin' t'Zacharie man."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items