Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:48 pm
Lupine Duchess

Setting his ears back, James wagged his tail happily, burying his head against Sonata's neck, licking her cheek. Unlike his human form, his wolf's eyes were a deep blue, but he nuzzles her hand, "You think so? I'm not so sure about that, I mean, I am a wolf after all, even if I do have wings and look fluffy as you say." James said playfully, even though he shifted unsure of himself, Jacob was the young boy he saw the other day, how would he react to seeing a wolf? Looking over at Sonata, he changed back to his human self, placing a over hers, "And thanks, you helped my wolf out of hiding, also, I hope I didn't go too far with that kiss."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"You didn't go too far at all." Sonata said smiling before she kissed him wrapping her arms around him happily. When she broke apart she said "I know we just met James. But I feel as if I have known you for a long time. I love you and I want you to be as happy as can be." She then looked into his eyes happily. She had the stone he gave her in her jean pocket for safe keeping. She didn't care if he was her bodyguard, she loved him and meant it. But then, some men could be heard coming in their direction. Sonata heard them and said "We have to leave.....now!" She knew who it was. It was the men that threatened to take her. They were always trying to get her back together with her exboyfriend who was a hunter and only used Sonata to trap the innocent.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Lupine Duchess

James was definitely happy to hear that, as he kissed her back, hand resting on her waist, before she pulled away. Smiling as he looked back into her eyes, he nodded his head, "I know what you mean, it was like you were always there, just that I never realized it. But I'm happy if you're happy, so I'll do anything to keep you safe and happy, I love you Sonata." He told her. Just then, as she said they had to go, James understood why, his wolf had picked up the scents, "We should, get dressed as quickly as possible, then into the trees, we can't risk going to the sky." He got up, pulling Sonata up with him, hand her her clothes, before getting dressed himself. Once dressed, James took Sonata by the hand, leading her into the trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:58 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata got dressed as quickly as she could. Then she ran with James into the trees towards her home. Once they made it into the gates of the home, she set off an alarm telling the guards the men that threatened her father were coming. They nodded and went to their stations. Sonata then went inside with James and hugged him scared. "Please don't leave me James." She said shaking as she hugged him and had tears forming in her eyes. She was scared and needed James right now.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 am
Lupine Duchess

"Shh, it's okay Sonata, I'm right here, we're home now. I'm not going anywhere, hey," James hugged Sonata, "it's okay. Come on, let's go do something to get your mind off them, what are you interested in?" He asked her, stroking the back of her head, kissing the top of it, before wiping the tears from her eyes. James could tell that she was scared, which only made him want to protect her even more, as well as comfort her. At the same time, he wondered who the men where, but if it got Sonata shaken up like that, they were trouble and he didn't like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:33 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata looked at him before she said "I just want to be with you." She then buried her face in his chest knowing he wanted to protect her and comfort her. Outside gunshots could be heard. The room that Sonata and James were in was windowless so no one could see where they were. Sonata's father was away from the house getting some work done for his company since he could tell Sonata was in good hands. Eventually the men retreated after they figured out they were outnumbered. Sonata fell asleep in James' arms after calming down and feeling sleepy. She snuggled up to James as she laid on the bed with him happy that she had someone who loved her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:46 pm
Lupine Duchess

"As you wish, I'll be right here with you, I promise." James replied, as she buried her face into his chest, so he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. He heard the gunshots, high powered rifles, who ever was after Sonata wasn't playing around, James knew it. James wasn't a stranger when it came to firearms, he was well trained in handling them and using them, even combat trained. So if things went from bad to worse, he wouldn't hesitate on using the ones he brought with him, he would not allow Sonata to be taken from him, not while he breathed. Soon, the shots stopped, Sonata had fallen asleep in his arms, snuggled up to him, making her look adorable in his arms. Kissing her softly, James laid with her on the bed, letting her sleep, eventually dozing off himself into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata woke up the next morning and smiled as she saw him asleep next to her and herself in his arms. She then kissed him and when she woke up, she said "Good morning James. How did you sleep?" She then smiled as she looked into his eyes once they were open.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:12 pm
Lupine Duchess

James opened his eyes when he felt Sonata kiss him, he smiled and kissed her back, blinking a few times to rid the blurriness from his eyes. "Good morning beautiful, I slept alright, woke a few times, but what about you?" He asked her, loosening his hold on her, so she could sit up. Doing that himself, he streched out his arms, popping his back a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"I slept very well knowing you were there to protect me." She said smiling as she sat up and stretched being careful not to hit James in the face. "Thank you for last night James. I love you more than anything." She said kissing his cheek. "So what would you like for breakfast? I can have the chef make anything you'd like." She said smiling as she looked at him with her arms over his shoulders as she got in his lap.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 pm
Lupine Duchess

"I'm happy you slept fine, and you're very welcome, I told you I'd do anything to make you happy and that I wasn't going anywhere." James placed his arms around Sonata's waist, smiling as he looking into her eyes, then answered, "I'm not too picky when it comes to food, anything will do really, an omelet sounds good though." He kissed softly, wondering if he had a bed head, "I love you more Sonata."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:08 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata kissed him back and when they broke apart she said "Not possible. Because I love you the most." with a giggle as she got up and said "Let's go eat. All that swimming and running last night made me very hungry." She then got dressed in her room before smiling at James wearing her usual beautiful attire. Then there was a knock on their door. "Are you awake Sonata?" a voice said before a boy poked his head into the door. "I'm awake Jacob. Come here you." She said picking up the boy and kissing his cheek, making him laugh. "Jacob this is James. He's my boyfriend." She said as Jacob giggled a bit. "You're lucky Mr. James. You get sissy as your girlfriend." he said smiling.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 pm
Lupine Duchess

Getting up from the bed as well, James did a little more stretching, blushing a little as Sonata changed with him still in her room, but he was quickly getting used to it. He could admit though, Sonata's body was amazing, well toned with a taught core, it was hard not to look. But the knock at the door made his pulse spike, yet he relaxed when he saw the you boy come in, "I'll say, what did you call her? Sissy? Sissy is very beautiful, I feel lucky to be her boyfriend." James said to Jacob, giving Sonata a teasing smile, about her being called sissy, but he was just being playful.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:39 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled and said "You don't mind if James plays with us today do you Jacob?" Jacob smiled and said "I don't mind sissy. I like Mr. James. He's really nice." Sonata smiled, kissed Jacob's cheek and said "That he is. We'll be down to eat in a few minutes okay?" She then put Jacob down. Jacob nodded and said "Okay." In an excited way before he went down to the kitchen to wait. Sonata then went over to James and sat next to him before planting a kiss on his lips.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:25 pm
Lupine Duchess

James had sat back down, after he straightened out his clothes the best he could, leaving his white jacket on the bed beside him, the tight black under shirt showing off his toned chest and arms. "He seems to have a close bond to you, I like him, but I love you." He said to Sonata, placing a hand on her cheek, as he kissed her back. After a good minute, he broke away, taking her hand in his, while he got to his feet, "Let's go downstairs, before they start to wonder were we are, don't want to be giving the wrong impression."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff