Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Stolen Skin [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 pm
knux33

It was hard to hear him through the door but he sounded like hell. Sighing there wasn't anything he could do then. His footsteps make a soft noise as he walked down the hall... A few moments later he was entering Jason's room. "I don't get sick often," was all he said before leaning over the bed and feeling the guy's head. "Your fever hasn't broken. You need to change clothes and maybe take a warm shower." Looking around he rummaged through some stuff. "Here, clean clothes. Take a short soak or something and I'll run to the store to buy medicine." Mana instructed helping Jason out of bed first. Blinking he looked him over. Poor guy just wasn't used to the cold, even if it was summer.

"Are you going to be okay for a while?" He asked brushing back the brunette's sticky bangs. Mana was used to taking care of sick siblings so this was nothing to him. Although it made him feel a bit guilty for maybe wanting to wipe him down just to take a peek at his body. He'd thrown a good punch so he couldn't be all that lean right? Maybe he had a layer of hidden muscle somewhere... Or maybe he just had good upper body strength. Who cared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 am
RosesandBlood

Jason curled up beneath his covers as Mana went silent, thinking the other was gone and it was a good time to get back to trying to get to sleep. Only to suddenly find Mana leaning over him and putting a hand to his hot forehead, making the brunette blink blearily up at the hot, idiot angel over him. The other's hand felt blessedly cold, and Jason was sorely tempted to just grab hold of Mana's tan hand and force the other to just keep it where it was, room invasion and all.

But he held himself in check, just sighing heavily and grumbling: "'course it ain't broke; I just got it this morning ..." The entire room spun as the taller male helped him up, so he didn't really notice the inspection he was getting at first ... but as his blood settled to flowing up-and-down, he noticed. Blushing a little above his fever-flushed face, Jason huffed; well, he was wearing like two layers of clothes right now, even just as pajamas.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be alright. Perv," the sick man said, trying to wave the other's blessedly-cool hand away from his head. "Get me a cold pack if they have any of those here, too. Or just some ice. I can pay you back," he added out of habit, shifting so he was leaning against the bathroom doorframe instead of Mana, centering himself, and then made his way inside slowly but surely. Inside and alone, he took a deep breath and ran a hand through his own gross hair, then reluctantly peeled off his sweat-soaked layers from his body.The cold air felt good and horrible; definitely not like getting a nice cold hand directly against his head.

He sat down on the edge of the old tub, bare a** really not liking the feeling of ice-cold porcelain; private bits nearly sucking themselves into his body like some horrified turtle. Jason waited for the cold showering water to warm up, relived when steam began filling the room and he could get into the little tub with built-in showerhead and sighing happily as dried and fresh sweat slid off of his body, making him feel temporarily better. As good as the hot water felt, Jason was really feeling the want to get back to bed. It was the brunette's habit to not push himself or do much of anything while sick; 'just sleep it off' being his motto. Even when his fever broke and he felt better, he was planning to take a 'recovery day' just to make sure he didn't do something stupid: like hike too hard and get his body into an illness relapse in the middle of the wilderness.

So he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, thinking his shower having been a short one and Mana still out ... though really he'd been in there for around a half hour. Plenty of time for the other to get to the store and back (and the shower loud enough to hide any noise of the other being back, making Jason think it safe to get dressed in the main/bed room instead.

Jason was lean; but it was a hard kind of lean, with hints of the muscle underneath around his abdomen, but that area was still deceptively pretty flat. His exposed arms and legs though, they were really obviously muscled without any clothes hiding them.

((Whether Mana's there or not is up to you~ If he's not, Jason's going to get his clothes on and slip into bed ^w^ ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 am
knux33

Mana rushed himself to the store and bought up a few different things Jason could take for fever and a cold and stuff like that. Even found an ice pack (as confusing as it was). A quick stop by the diner to pick up something easy on the stomach and he was headed back. When he re-entered the room he heard the shower and just let the guy be. Hygiene was important and all, besides he was probably enjoying the warm water soothing his aches. While he was waiting he made himself useful and picked up a bit.

"Wow," Mana whistled low as he looked the man over. So he did have some flesh on those bones. He was much more appealing without all those baggy clothes. "Ah, sorry," he rubbed his neck and held out the clothes he'd laid out. "Put something on before you get a chill, get back in bed, I'll let you eat before you take anything," he turned to pull back the dry sheets he'd put on for Jason's bed. "After that just sleep it off. It always works for me. I'll tour you whenever you get better..." he looked over his shoulder and smiled gently. "For now just try and get over whatever you caught, kay."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:23 am
RosesandBlood

Jason looked quite a bi startled to see Mana but quickly got over it and just glowered at the other man as he was looked over like a fresh piece of meat, rolling his eyes with a huff at the whistle. "Better take a picture 'cause you aren't going to get to see this again anytime soon," he said, taking the offered clothing, chuckling a little at the other's 'sleep it off' advice. "Don't need to tell me twice."

The brunette went back int the bathroom and shortly emerged in his fresh clothing, obediently getting under the covers and proceeding to take a few spoonfuls of the warm chicken soup Mana had brought for him. The newly-made bed felt really nice and dry, and though he didn't have much appetite the warm broth settled alright in his stomach.

"Thanks ... for all this. Hey; do you have a phone number? Even just one for your family's shop? So I can get ahold of you ... though you seem to keep on my tail well enough without that," he snickered, taking another spoonful of the mild broth.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:01 am
knux33

Mana smirked and waited for Jason to finish. In fact the guy's threat just made him want to try and strip him down. Wait what!? No no no no! That's not right. But challenges like this were interesting and fun for him, however Mana usually didn't act so cocky. What was it about Jason that made him go from his usually composed almost shy side to this?! Looking back at the bathroom he shifted from foot to foot until the other man came back out.

"Much better," he sighed and helped the other in bed and then pushed food at him. He didn't eat much of it. "You need to try to at least finish the broth..." He sighed sitting on the edge of the bed with the ice pack. "Hm?" Mana's sea green eyes turned to Jason and he flushed a bit.

"My number? Uh...." well he did have a cellphone,"S-sure I guess...." Not like he'd be in the ocean anytime soon. Leaning over he scribbled the number down on some paper on the night table. From a receipt or something. "It's not like I'm doing it on purpose..." he huffed but smiled a bit watching him eat. "After you finish what you can of that try to sleep...." He paused and just sat there staring.

Should he offer to come back later? Or maybe in the morning? His younger brother was really independent when sick, the twins were clingy, and his older sister just slept it off. Mana tried to work through it usually...and ended up passed out on a boat or in the shop. His parents usually had to have him tied down to the bed to keep him still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:52 pm
RosesandBlood

A thin frown formed on Jason face as he took one more spoonful of broth before leaving it where it lay, stubbornly not taking another bite. "Neither you or your siblings are my mother; I'll eat what I want to eat," the grown young man grumbled. The more he was told to do something ... the less Jason wanted to do it. He knew, rationally, that was a totally childish and irrational way to go about doing things, but he couldn't sit his feelings down and tell them to stop. Especially when he'd been badgered so repeatedly about his eating habits and body fat ratio recently. Wordlessly he took the ice pack Mana had fetched him, rubbing it so the chemicals inside began to make it cool and then pressed it against his head with a pleased sigh, slowly sliding the item around to the back of his neck and behind his ears, eyes closed in silent pleasure at the more than pleasant coolness against the hotpot his skull felt like right now.

He half-opened his eyes at Mana's reply to his question about the cell number, a small smile forming on his face at the other's blushing. What a virgin. How could a guy apparently set to get laid act so wishy-washy? Such a weird guy ...

Putting the leftover food to the side Jason just laid down and left the ice pack on the side of his head, one hand up to move it around as he rested his eyes, not even caring if he was getting eyeballed. "Thank's again ... I think I'll just try to sleep this off ..." Jason trailed off like he was going to say something else, but between the clean feeling, uncomplaining stomach, and blessedly-cool ice pack he was out like a light, leaving Mana to linger staring like a creeper and whatever (or even search the closet and dresser for his skin-jacket) or to just leave.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:20 pm
knux33

Mana blinked a bit as Jason seemed to fall asleep on him but sighed in good nature. Waiting a while he noticed that the guy was for sure out. So that meant... Sure he'd went through a few things when he changed the bed and got out his clothes. Still he hadn't found the skin of his yet it didn't feel right digging around his things while he was in the room.

Once more he checked Jason to make sure he was sleeping alright and peeked into a few more things before leaving. He couldn't bring himself to trash the place looking when Jason was sick. He went back to the family shop and did some work. Although he was worried over Jason. At the end of his shift he went back to check on the man... Who was still in bed. It was kind of funny he was asleep and making snuffly snore noises.

Changing the ice pack and all that he made sure the man was comfortable. Maybe he should wake him up so that he could eat again. Rubbing his chin the blonde was unsure on what to do. Pushing hair out of Jason's face he watched the human sleep a while and felt that odd pulling in his chest again. Was it just the bond from having his skin stolen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:13 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason slept like a dead person, dreamless and oblivious to his own little snores or even Mana's comings and goings. Though by the time Mana came back Jason was about ready to wake up again, and when the tan male brushed his hair aside the ice pack shifted a bit. Reflexively and still half-asleep, Jasin reached up to still the icepack, but grabbed Mana's still-cool hand from the outside instead, pressing the other male's cool digits against his forehead a moment with a pleased sigh before his brow furrowed at the realization his icepack had gained a wrist.

Eyes fluttering open, Jason glanced up at Mana with confusion for a moment, feeling like he'd slept a good while (and his mouth feeling gummy because of it too) but seeing the other right where he'd seen him last ...

" 'ave you been sitting here all day?" Jason asked sleepily, wriggling his other arm free of the sheets to look at his watch. Yup, the day had gone and passed him by, nearly. The young man yawned widely, stretching as much as he dared beneath the sheets without letting an bit of him out from the warm coziness if he could help it. "I have your number, you know, I could've called if I needed anything," Jason reminded the other and didn't try to get out of bed, feeling a bit better but now also feeling lazy as he curled up and just stared up curiously at the other. Grabbing the actual icepack and putting it behind his neck to shift the nice (fresh) cool object.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:49 pm
knux33

Mana froze in place when Jason kidnapped his hand and sighed at the coolness of it. His fever must still be high. Although that wasn't the point! His skin was all soft and stuff. Blinking he pulled his hand back when it was let go. "Ah, nooo..." he answered a little worried the other now thought he was a creeper. Cause he wasn't. "I've been to work and back. Full day for me." Mana stepped back and rummaged through some of the stuff he'd brought. "How about something to eat? Feel like solid food yet?" He asked with a grin.

While he fixed the other man something like a sandwich he looked around the room some more, just with his eyes. Bringing the food over he set the medication down next to it. "Eat then take some more. We'll knock this s**t out." Just as he was going to get Jason a glass of water he turned back. "I should probably take your temperature first," and he quickly reached on the side table for it.

"So do you feel any better or do you just want to burrow down like a polar bear?" Mana teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:24 pm
RosesandBlood

"Uh-huh." Totally a creeper. Going to work and coming right back here afterwards? What is he now, my mother? Well at least he gets good food ...

"I've just got a fever," Jason complained at all the attention, Mana acting like he was some sort of invalid which was on some level annoying. On the other hand, all the attention and 'pampering' was kinda nice since he still wasn't feeling 100%. He took the offered sandwich and began munching on one half of it when Mana moved to get water--only to whip around and grab the thermometer instead, then began teasing him. Jason huffed, pouting and taking another big bite of the sandwich, just so Mana couldn't get the thermometer in around all the food.

"M na a friggin' 'ear," (Translation: "I'm not a freaking bear") Jason garbled through his food, though he remained snuggled beneath his covers like a disgruntled kitten in its hidey-hole anyway. "... An' I 'f feelin'--" he swallowed," a bit better." The words grudging but also a bit thankful. "It was probably just a delayed reaction to the climate change, is all."

Sitting up, Jason took the thermometer from Mana and stuck it into his own mouth, shooing the other away to get water while he patiently waited for the little device to finished deeming him a still-toasty but not-too-bad 99.3 Degrees Fahrenheit. Grinning, Jason took a glug of water before downing his medicine. "See? Nearly better already. I'll probably be able to take the next few days slow and give you a call once I'm sure I'm completely back to full-throttle." Of course the underlying hint being Jason thought they wouldn't need to have further contact until then.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:26 pm
knux33

The look that Jason gave him was totally telling him he was thinking something bad about him. With a sigh he could only manage to not over think it. "You do but you also don't have family or friends here yet to help care for you. The old lady here would probably check on you now and then but she couldn't mother hen you." He explained giving the other a puppy dog look.

"And I didn't rush over here to check on you I just came over to make sure you ate today." He smirked when Jason argued back at him. "You seem like the kind to be the obstinate type," snickering at him a little. "Anyways, if that's how you want it I'll check on you again in a few days, unless you call me before then." He tidied up a bit of what he'd brought over then waved at Jason by the door. "Remember to call if you need anything and please take your medicine." With that he left before he could creep out the other guy anymore.

On his way home the Raven he'd had help him perched on his shoulder and asked to hang with him for a bit, the free treats and stuff was great. That and it was worried about Mana's skin. For the next few days Mana manned the shop but didn't give any tours to people because he was always waiting to see if Jason was better and ready to go on that hike. Still he was pretty anxious. His pelt was gone so he couldn't go back into the ocean the way he craved. Yet he was worried about Jason's health too. He was up here all alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:11 pm
RosesandBlood

"Aaaand you think I moved this far north, all alone, looking for caretakers?" Jason snickered, shaking his head at the other's puppy-dog eyes. Such a beggar. Jason would've thought with as many siblings as Mana seemed to have the tall hunk of a guy would have more grit. The brown haired young man just rolled his eyes at Mana's excuses and snuggled down in his blankets, taking his medicine like a good boy and just giving the other a parting wave before sipping at his water until he felt nice enough to go back to sleep.

The day after that, Jason was up and about. Heading to the dinner for his three square meals (but at odd times to try to, for one, not run into Mana. And for two ... not run into any of the other's creepy siblings, because the twins were enough weird for Jason to want to give all of the family a wide birth just in case there were other not-yet-met siblings who were just as crazy. The second day, he also took it easy, just walking around town and keeping to his room mostly. But the third Jason turned things up a notch. To really test his body, the man emptied his backpack of most of the extra baggage and just went on an easy, slow hike in the woods around town like he'd been doing since he'd arrived, knowing that terrain very well already. Jason kept very strict tabs on himself, for any signs of dizziness, or unusual fatigue. But besides loving the feeling of getting his legs stretched and invigorated by the cold, clear air, it was a great time to escape the city and just have the sweet silence or near-real solitude. Because ... well, town was still close by. In face, Jason had hiked up to a hilltop where he could see most of the buildings by the ocean.

The sight reminded him of the big speech Mana had given to him about swimming and the sea which, for some reason or another, had him smiling. With a chuckle at himself and the odd male, Jason sat down and enjoyed the sight before hiking himself back to town, and headed for Mana's family's shop.

"Hey--just the guy I was looking for," Jason said as he walked in, seeing Mana at the front desk. He walked up and rested his elbows on the cashier countertop. "I'm feeling up to that hike tomorrow; if you haven't gotten any other business by now, that is. Though ... I really have to ask you something. Straight-up. Why the hell do yo care so much about me, if you really don't want to get into my pants?" Jason didn't sound angry or anything; his gaze seeming to be genuinely curious ... with a small kind of knowing smile like he thought Mana really did only want to have sex with him and was being absolute rubbish at it. "And no; you've already gone well beyond what just a friendly neighbor would do. That excuse doesn't fly with me."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:08 am
knux33

It had been a slow day and Mana was only zoning out for a little bit when Jason showed up and scared him out of his skin (the human one). Blinking he leaned back when the other leaned on the counter. Honest he had figured he'd be the one chasing the other down after a week. "Glad to see you doing better. I was worried you'd leave me hanging for a while," he chuckled and looked over the other. At least he wasn't sickly pale anymore.

"A short hike or a long one?" Mana asked with a smile sitting back on his stool he'd scrambled off of. Unfortunately his relaxed demeanor stiffened when asked what he really wanted from Jason. Like he could really admit he wanted his seal pelt back. No human in their right mind would give up such a power...

"Honestly?" he asked biting his lip a bit. "I don't know... When I saw you I just kinda got this odd feeling... A tugging. So I guess that's it..." He studied Jason a moment more. "I mean I'm not opposed to sleeping with you at all but I'm not into casual sex really. I'd rather have sex with people I know and like...." he stared a bit more and shrugged.

"So how far do you want to go out tomorrow? On the hike? I know a good beach that would be a nice distance and fun too."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason raised an eyebrow at Mana's leaning back, but was happy the other was at least acting kinda acting like a normal person at the moment.Though he watched Mana very carefully when the other stiffened and answered him, staring back silently for a bit; even after Mana tried to change the subject.

The brown haired male let the matter drop ... for now.

"Oh a long one. Make sure you don't forget anything, because we'll be gone at least two days, probably longer. I already had a short hike today inland, just to make sure my body was up to snuff. I'd rather get a good look at all the land that's available before winter; when the rivers freeze over there's a lot more land easy to get to, but I'd rather get a plot in a place where I can still hike to down," Jason said simply enough, tilting his head. "That alright with you?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 pm
knux33

Nodding Mana smiled a bit. "Sure. A few days out is fine. I kept my schedule open because I promised you first," he answered and started writing a list. "I'll have Russ help me pack so we can get it done faster...." he looked back up at Jason. "Uh, despite my horrid luck with talking I'm a great guide, I swear." He gave a hopeful look to the other man.

"Anyways," pulling out a few maps he weighted them down for Jason to view with him. "Where have ya been and where were ya wanting to go?" He asked leaning over the maps. "Oh, this is the beach I was talking about," he pointed to the beach he lost his pelt at,"I swim there all the time. It's pretty calm and not a lot of folks wander around there, it's a bit out of the way..." Looking up with only his eyes to watch Jason's reaction. Maybe he'd saw him that day and that's why he took the pelt.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff