Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Returns

Back to Guilds

zOMG is back! Great job everyone for not giving up hope! 

Tags: save, repair, zomg, bring back, return 

Reply Save zOMG!!!
Ask The Staff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:25 am
Unamused Demon
I knew the answer to the movie question and didn't have to even Google without known it was by David Bowie the song called Magic Dance. But shame our time dif came in the way and I didn't get to this in time *shrugs* always seems to happen when it comes to the good stuff.

I know that feeling way all too well. But no worries there's probably more to come!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 am
DeidaraDoton

So, I'm going to be the weird one here and ask if Deidara is your favorite Naruto character. I always loved him, but I could never decide on a favorite. I'd say it's either him, Minato, or Shikamaru for me.

SPOILER! If You haven't gotten past the first 150 episodes of Naruto Shippuden, DO NOT READ!

I personally feel that deidara's life was way too short. He saved himself once, but for such an amazing character, he died too young. I absolutely loved him, and then he died (without my permission) soon after, Jiraiya (who I loved as well, but did not make my top 3) kicked the bucket, too. It was very sad.

Oh! And I think someone already got the quote, but if someone didn't: David Bowie (Jareth) in the movie "Labyrinth."  

supersunshine506

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:27 am
Akeno Tsukiya
DeidaraDoton

"You remind me of the babe."
"What babe?"
"The babe with the power!"
"What power?"
"The power of voodoo!"
"Who do?"
"You do!"
"Do what!"
"Remind me of the babe!"

This is from Labyrinth!! XD

-Edit-
Whoops, answered too late... oh well. I still knew it. XD

Well it's good you know it. Never know maybe I'll ask another question related to that movie. ninja You never know...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:33 am
supersunshine506
DeidaraDoton

So, I'm going to be the weird one here and ask if Deidara is your favorite Naruto character. I always loved him, but I could never decide on a favorite. I'd say it's either him, Minato, or Shikamaru for me.

SPOILER! If You haven't gotten past the first 150 episodes of Naruto Shippuden, DO NOT READ!

I personally feel that deidara's life was way too short. He saved himself once, but for such an amazing character, he died too young. I absolutely loved him, and then he died (without my permission) soon after, Jiraiya (who I loved as well, but did not make my top 3) kicked the bucket, too. It was very sad.

Oh! And I think someone already got the quote, but if someone didn't: David Bowie (Jareth) in the movie "Labyrinth."

User Image

Yes indeed. Deidara is my favorite character. I roleplay him, cosplay him, and in real life I pretty much am him. I look like him, I have his personality mostly, and I even do ceramics that have won awards, un. I've even had an anime award for being the best Deidara. Soooo yeah! However, Narutowns kind of got tainted and filled with drama so I have little to no Naruto friends anymore. : D Yay for little kids that shouldn't be on the internet!!! stare

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:37 am
Phori
DeidaraDoton
So this maybe ask the staff, but let me ask you something!

Skyrim players...

Where's the best place to sell dragon bones and scales (Best prices) cause the merchant in Whiterun seems to be extremely ripping me off lmao.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(PS I made the above image. ;D)

I'm pretty sure I always waited til I found the wandering Khajits.

Ahh thank you! I never see them around so ******** my life. Also, in my signature is an "I <3 The Elder Scrolls" image. If any of you wanna use it as a sig or anything like that feel free! I made it. It's 100% my work. That's why I'm one of the graphics design staff in Save Zomg! ;D It's free to use just don't say you made it or resell it. Simple put, ja?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:39 am
DeidaraDoton
supersunshine506
DeidaraDoton

User Image

Yes indeed. Deidara is my favorite character. I roleplay him, cosplay him, and in real life I pretty much am him. I look like him, I have his personality mostly, and I even do ceramics that have won awards, un. I've even had an anime award for being the best Deidara. Soooo yeah! However, Narutowns kind of got tainted and filled with drama so I have little to no Naruto friends anymore. : D Yay for little kids that shouldn't be on the internet!!! stare

Haha! Yes! We actually started a club at our high school a year or two ago dedicated to Naruto. We got people into the fandom and us current Naruto viewers got to chat about what was going on.  

supersunshine506

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:43 am
supersunshine506
DeidaraDoton
supersunshine506
DeidaraDoton

User Image

Haha! Yes! We actually started a club at our high school a year or two ago dedicated to Naruto. We got people into the fandom and us current Naruto viewers got to chat about what was going on.

Hey since I need more new Naruto friends feel free to add me if you wish. mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:45 am
supersunshine506

There's not many schools that do... Anime clubs. My school did one. I'm from Tucson, AZ. Perhaps you were in the same school as me by some wild chance?

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

supersunshine506

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 am
DeidaraDoton
supersunshine506
DeidaraDoton
supersunshine506
DeidaraDoton

User Image

Hey since I need more new Naruto friends feel free to add me if you wish. mrgreen

Of course! Clearly you have good taste in anime, which make it A-OK by me. Alright, well, I guess I'm done filling up ask the staff with my fangirling. I'll be off for now. *Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 am
DeidaraDoton
supersunshine506

There's not many schools that do... Anime clubs. My school did one. I'm from Tucson, AZ. Perhaps you were in the same school as me by some wild chance?

I wish. That would have been cool, but no. I am actually from a school in Brookfield, WI. We're not super well-known, but we do reserve the right to brag about having diversity. Anime club, which has the off-branch Naruto club, we have best buddies, and Latin, which was almost shut down last year, and the year before that.  

supersunshine506

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phori

Anxious Noob

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 am
DeidaraDoton
Phori
DeidaraDoton
So this maybe ask the staff, but let me ask you something!

Skyrim players...

Where's the best place to sell dragon bones and scales (Best prices) cause the merchant in Whiterun seems to be extremely ripping me off lmao.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(PS I made the above image. ;D)

I'm pretty sure I always waited til I found the wandering Khajits.

Ahh thank you! I never see them around so ******** my life. Also, in my signature is an "I <3 The Elder Scrolls" image. If any of you wanna use it as a sig or anything like that feel free! I made it. It's 100% my work. That's why I'm one of the graphics design staff in Save Zomg! ;D It's free to use just don't say you made it or resell it. Simple put, ja?

This will tell you what caravan moves where. Here ya go.:3

And I'll gladly post it on my profile, Skyrim is awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 am
DeidaraDoton
Hello. For the give away of Lemon Hard Candy Rocker, you must give me the answer QUOTED.

What Movie?
Who's the actor that said this quote?

If you only get one right it does not count.

NO CHEATING!

From the movie Labyrinth. . david bowie XD idk  

Bomb Boo

Rich Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500

PennyLink

Fashionable Shopper

7,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:03 pm
David Bowie the song called Magic Dance? sweatdrop I asked my dad razz I'm so lost whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:01 pm
Hey y'all sorry I'm late if you have questions or comments don't hesitate to quote me. Quote me bc I won't get new reply notices.  

NinjaStar-Sam
Captain

Ferocious Fairy

18,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

Ultimate Dirk

Vice Captain

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm
ninjastar1992

Yes I have made Deidara a crew member. He can pretty much do anything I can do but if he's gonna do something major he has to ask me. He offered to help me when I was getting a little overwhelmed and I made him permanent to help me in the future and as he pleases. I don't really care about titles bc Vices and Crews can do the same thing so why specify anymore.

redface I'm a male.... -Hides face in embarrassment.- Boss didn't you see my homepage? LOL. Oh god..... -Hides in a hole and dies.-

redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface  
Save zOMG!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff