Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Solaris' breeding place:Need a fire pokemon? We have one! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:15 pm
*She wanders in, glancing at all the fire pokemon, and at the battle taking place*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:16 pm
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris
yes you are. *ands her the pokemon* Hey want to battle?
Well, I usually stay away from battles..Not all pokemon enjoy being forced to fight. Breeding, taming and befriending wild Pokemon is more my domain. I usually only fight when I have to, namely because I'm not very good at it.. sweatdrop
o dont worry... how about first kill battle. If you get hit once you lose. Why not? i will use one of my breeding pokemon. Not my strongest ones.
l..I guess that won't do too much harm to one of my Pokemon..Very well, I will battle against you using my newly adopted Vulpix.
I will chose ponyta. *throws a pokeball and out comes ponyta*
Go Vulpix. *throws a Pokeball and her Vulpix appears* Vulpix, use Agility!
*Vulpix begins running laps quickly around Ponyta, just like in the show, there is the illusion that there are multiple Vulpix*
Ponyta run around vulpix and you will catch up with it and then use stomp as lightly as you can! *pnyta imidiatly does as it is told and sence it is so fast it catches up with vupix*  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:18 pm
TheAngelOfRevolution
*She wanders in, glancing at all the fire pokemon, and at the battle taking place*
you can get as many pokemon as you want because it is my first day here. Pick witch ones you want and how many. then tell me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:19 pm
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
you can get as many pokemon as you want because it is my first day here. Pick witch ones you want and how many. then tell me.
*She nodded* Hm. I think I shall only take one. The Houndour really seems to call my name. *She turned to Lord_Solaris*  

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

Blazing_Inferno

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:20 pm
Lord_Solaris
Ponyta run around vulpix and you will catch up with it and then use stomp as lightly as you can! *pnyta imidiatly does as it is told and sence it is so fast it catches up with vupix*

*Inferno grits her teeth as she watches the firey Ponyta catch up to her Vulpix* Vulpix! Look out! Dive and roll out of the way!

*Vulpix does a dive roll and barely manages to escape Ponyta's attack*

Return, Vulpix. *holds out the Pokeball and Vulpix disappears in a thin beam of red light emitted from the Pokeball's center*

I forfeit because I'm not worthy of commanding Pokemon in battle. *bows her head*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:20 pm
TheAngelOfRevolution
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
*She nodded* Hm. I think I shall only take one. The Houndour really seems to call my name. *She turned to Lord_Solaris*
ok here you are and after this battle want to battle?  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:22 pm
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris

*Inferno grits her teeth as she watches the firey Ponyta catch up to her Vulpix* Vulpix! Look out! Dive and roll out of the way!

Return, Vulpix. *holds out the Pokeball and Vulpix disappears in a thin beam of red light emitted from the Pokeball's center*

I forfeit because I'm not worthy of commanding Pokemon in battle.
ok but sence you are my first battle here i will give you a prize.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:23 pm
~Stumbles inside, looking around excitedly. She has heard about this place and came as fast as she could, her desire for a fire Pokemon great inside of her. As she looks about, her eyes see a chart, telling her what was there...and her eyes fixed on the Charmander. 'Perfect' she wispers to herself, the Pokemon she had always wanted other than a Raichu~  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:23 pm
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
*She accepts the Houndour, giving it a hug* No thank you. I am not one for battling Pokemon. ^^ *She smiled* I much prefer to draw them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:25 pm
TheAngelOfRevolution
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
*She accepts the Houndour, giving it a hug* No thank you. I am not one for battling Pokemon. ^^ *She smiled* I much prefer to draw them.
ok then bye  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:26 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
~Stumbles inside, looking around excitedly. She has heard about this place and came as fast as she could, her desire for a fire Pokemon great inside of her. As she looks about, her eyes see a chart, telling her what was there...and her eyes fixed on the Charmander. 'Perfect' she wispers to herself, the Pokemon she had always wanted other than a Raichu~
what pokemon do you want?  
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
Lord_Solaris
TheAngelOfRevolution
ok then bye
*She blinked* Ok...then. Farewell. *She walked off, the Houndour trotting beside her*  

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

Blazing_Inferno

Lord_Solaris
Blazing_Inferno
Lord_Solaris

I forfeit because I'm not worthy of commanding Pokemon in battle.
ok but sence you are my first battle here i will give you a prize.
*bows gratefully* Thank you. You are a worthy opponent. Who knows, if I ever decide that I want to train my Pokemon for battles and I feel that they have gotten strong enough, perhaps I will challenge you again someday. *smiles lightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:28 pm
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko

~Looks at you blushing, not quite sure of herself yet~ Well...I'm not really sure about the rules sir, I would like a Charmander the most, if that is ok with you. But how many Pokemon am I aloud to take? I have my eye on a cute Vulpix also.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:31 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Lord_Solaris
Saiyajin-Neko

~Looks at you blushing, not quite sure of herself yet~ Well...I'm not really sure about the rules sir, I would like a Charmander the most, if that is ok with you. But how many Pokemon am I aloud to take? I have my eye on a cute Vulpix also.
as many as you want for today, but only today.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff