Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:58 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara gasped and saw what had happened before Dante received the fragment. She heard someone call her as visions of blood and light filled her vision. Her eyes that were slightly glassy came back to life as she looked at Dante. "Sir....Dante...?" she said quietly. She knew his secret in a way. She was not one to tell others' secrets or blackmail. "I'm...all right...I'm sorry for such a disruption." she looked at him with a small smile. "I forgot a little detail is all...for now I'll just take the water." she said to the man not wanting to worry him any further.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:21 pm
Leon Arcania

Leon finally decided it was time to get a move on as he slowly rose back to his feet, gingerly pushing himself up with his arms as he did so. He could have sat and looked upon the stump and the night sky awhile more but knew it was time to get moving as he still had work to do and it was his duty to see to it. Turning towards the largest path from the square he began to head down it knowing it would lead into the main road and from there he could turn towards the castle where he would find some soldiers to send out around the square and surrounding area to canvas for people who may have been infected or have information on possible suspects. It was too big an area to swiftly canvas alone which was why he was heading back towards the castle to gather some men to aid in the task. It would be a thankless task, as few took kindly to being accused of being outcasts but it was still one that needed to be done regardless to try and keep the Dominium safe awhile longer. Sighing slightly he then began to chuckle a little as he realized that this would likely end up as another sleepless night as he would likely end up canvasing the area with the soldiers all night long, an experience not uncommon to him lately. The chuckle came from realizing that he no longer minded.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:27 pm
Plushy

"How are things in the doom?" With all the Outcast been banished here, we have lots of food to eat, you should come help. Plushy frown, his sub race, human eater, was not something he was happy about, it was the main cause in his getting the name Plushy."No, Plushy can't, Plushy is a vegetarian." "Vegetarian? What dose a human eater eat when it not eat any humans?" "Plushy already told you, bananas." "You have to eat humans sometimes, you'r kind can't make fire if they don't have blood" "Plushy uses blood bagys to keep Plushy fire working, the humans donate it to save other humans, they give too much, so Plushy gets the extra so it don't go to waste." "So Plushy is still a dragon then, what do you use fire for?" "Bonfires and camp fires and sometimes Plushy meet bad human that need burning." Plushy was not referring to the Outcast, though most murders are Outcast. Plushy hate the those who kill kids, he call them "bad humans" and did his best to git rid of them.

((my occ))
((dream still.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:22 pm
Origin: He Who Commands The Dark

You have become soft and frail...

...Fat on the spoils of others.

The soft air gently wafted through the city. All was quiet, not a trace of discontent anywhere within the capital. A night so similar to one only a few decades ago, that stole the light of hope from the people's hearts. Standing in defiance of natural law a figure floated high above the city his features hidden beneath ebony armor and a pale sickly white mask. A tattered crimson cloak wrapped itself around his back while a shredded hood his the remainder of his head. His only notable feature, two eyes peering through the holes in his mask. They shifted in color a constant ebb and flow of deep red and fiery orange to piercing yellow. His eyes resembled fire that refused to die consuming all in its way.

Slowly the man raised his armor covered hand up to face level slow shreds of an unusual dark purple and black energy seemed to tear itself from the night sky slowly forming into a sphere in his hand. He tilted it over letting the sphere drop to the ground. As it finally touched down in the Twilight Square the haunting memories of those painful days so long ago finally returned.

Instantly the sphere grew engulfing the entirety of the square and several of the residential homes within the area, the air grew painfully still and silent until finally the sphere collapsed in on itself. A massive shock wave was released shattering the windows of every building in the immediate area. Heat waves melted the metal benches setting the wood ablaze in an instant. The next sound was that of the screams. Everything that had been enguled in the sphere had simply vanished now residing where the stump of the Remnant Twilight used to reside was a massive crater that sunk several stories into the ground. The ground littered with burning red scorch marks people who had been caught in the blast screamed as the pain of their burns ignited their every nerve fiber broken glass shredded those unfortunate enough to stand to close to windows the once peaceful night was over.

He slowly descended to the ground, the mysterious hooded man. Draped in armor from head to toe he touched down in the center of the crater the ground sizzling underneath his boots. As he stood wisps of black smoke escaped from the cracks in his armor filling the area in a black haze. It was not long before people, and soldiers alike began to fill the area. As soldiers skidded down the side of the burning crater to meet the assailant head on none made it with several yards of their target. As each soldier approached their bodies began to shake violently their eyes became blank as their skin lost all color. In moment the weakest of them had already transformed into Outcasts, black veins spread over their exposed flesh as twisted smiles curled onto their faces. One by one the weak turned on the strong as the newly Outcast soldiers began to mercilessly attack their former comrades. All the while the man in the mask said nothing, he did not move his eyes fixed forward as if he did not even realize the world around him was turning into a war zone. This was the source of the Outcasts, the one given the name Origin he who commanded the darkness, the creature who stole the light of the world, The Unparalleled Monster.

While you fight and screech with one another

You fail to notice your being hunted by the
Unparalleled Monster

(( Sorry about the delays everyone! my real life schedule has been keeping me exceptionally busy! sweatdrop ))  

Nicko1421

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Valeria town||
||With; NPC villagers||
||OOC; Throwing my character into the fray, so hopefully I can acclimate to the RP. I'm only like half aware of the current situation and limits of darkness, so PM ASAP if I mess something up!||
||--Appearance--||

Another swipe, and his goal was complete. The man fell to the ground and the scythe made of physical Darkness vanished away as Neoross willed it. He had complete control over the Darkness, but didn't know precisely how. All he remembered was his first attempt, while memories before that event were fuzzy as best. He walked away, some of the people left groaning and attempting to crawl away as if it would help them. Neoross was stopped as one grabbed onto his foot. "Wh... Why..." she let out. Apparently he didn't connect deep enough, so he recreated the scythe blade over his axe and prepared for a swipe.

"It's the only thing I can do. Don't worry, it'll be over soon." He swung hard when he finished, enough to increase the Darkness to engulf her. He found that if he gave too much, it was pure agonizing pain, while too little made it a slow and painful transition for the victim. Neoross rested the axe on his shoulder before he started his stroll out of the village, whistling a tune he himself was unfamiliar with.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:05 am
Leon Arcania

Leon was just about to leave the side road and onto the main road when he heard the explosion go off within Remnant Twilight Square and immediately turned around and bolted back down the street towards the explosion. He had a very bad feeling about this and sensed that it was no accident that lead to that explosion. A very bold, stupid or immensely powerful person was behind this Leon was certain and the thought of the last option had him worried. The last time something like that had happened was twenty five years ago and the result was the loss of their symbol of hope. Pushing his way through the crowds of poeple that had begun to fill the streets wondering what had happened he began to hear the screams. Pushing harder he finally burst through the crowds as they began to panic and flee in terror from the scene as the first soldiers were turned into outcasts. Seeing the devastation before him filled Leon with both sadness and anger as he quickly took in the whole scene and decided on his course of action. Drawing his blade he swung his sword forward towards where the turned soldiers were trying to swarm the others and turn them. Sending a powerful wave of electricity along the path as he did so the attack struck the turned soldiers closest to the remaining unturned ones. Causing several of the tainted soldiers to convulse and faint from the electrical attack and thus bought Leon a moment as he rushed to the side of the remaining soldiers who were rightfully terrified of this unknown attacker and his ability to corrupt others so easily.

" Back, fall back from the front everyone who gets close to that... thing seems to fall corrupt. We're just losing men trying to reach him in melee. Get archers and anyone with range up on the roofs and other high ground and rain death down on him instead. Have the others focus on crowd control get the civilians out of here and form a barricade around the square we can't let any of those infected leave the square, form a shield wall to keep them from touching your skin and spreading. I will hold this group here in the meantime now go hurry. " ordered Leon as his electrical wall fell causing the other turned soldiers to once more charge towards him and the others. " ... Forgive me fellow soldiers but for the sake of the city and it's people I must strike you down. Your sacrifices for this city will never be forgotten." spoke Leon to the corrupted soldiers. He knew that their were simply to many to try and purify them all, not in these circumstances at least, not with some unknown monster in the center of the square who Leon doubted would give him the time needed. As the first group of four of so closed in on him he once again swung his sword, the sound of thunder heard as a blast of lightning struck the soldiers sending them tumbling backwards their bodies seared from the lightning striking their metal armor and conducting it. He then took up a ready position prepared to try and hold back the outcasts as long as possible while the other soldiers carried out his orders.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:38 am
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara had finally got anyone who was worried to calm down and smiled weakly. She felt a tremor and as if something hit the very earth around them. She stood up, a little wobbly, and ran out to see the commotion. She felt the darkness swarm and heard people screaming in terror. "W-What's going on?" she muttered with a frown.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:46 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

Kindness is a quality only the strong are afforded. Tell me, are you strong?

His concern did not waver as he patted her on the back. "Yes of course let me get that water." He pulled a glass jug from the fridge under the counter before pouring the sparkling liquid into her glass he smiled as things bean to get back to their standard state. He placed the glass back on the counter just in time for the a sudden feeling of dread to overcome him. As the glass touched the polished wooden counter a shock wave burst through his bar the windows immediately shattered sending glass flying everywhere, people fell over in their seats but thankfully no one was severely injured only shards of glass that left scraps and scratches on those close to a window. Dante's eyes froze staring out the window as he stared at the massive form of a black dome that engulfed the square only to collapse leaving nothing in its wake. A thick lack smoke soon filled the area around the square, but again thankfully far enough away from his bar. Immediately a voice shouted in his head.

"Hurry!"

It called so loudly he could almost actually hear it. He immediately looked down at Sashara who seemed to be alright, her confusion as apparent as his own at the events unfolding. "I don't know... But I have a guess... I just pray I am wrong." He whispered as he immediately leapt over the counter of his bar bursting through the door which still clung loosely to its hinges. He knew Sashara would be right on his heels, there was no way her feisty nature would allow her to miss out on whatever was happening only a few blocks away. As he neared the square he felt his stomach drop at the sight before him, soldiers attacking one another people running and screaming in terror his ears became full of their horrified noises that he could barely process any of it. Slowly it all filtered itself into white noise as he trudged on. Coming to a wall of soldiers holding their own, lead by a brave knight who was attempting t keep the peace and ding a rather good job all things considering. Dante knew immediately this was no task for a simple soldier. Running forward he leapt up over the soldier's defensive line. Their confused looks plastered on their faces as they watched him move forward.

As the soldiers continued to cut down their former allies Dante could see a figure moving within the smoke that was now beginning to clear. It swirled as a storm upward in a frightening spiral before disappearing into the air leaving only the masked man now standing on the edge of the crater his entrance had formed. His dead eyes staring forward through the people in front of him, bugs in the way of a lion.

Dante felt his chest grow warm, but his courage fading this man... no this monster was no ordinary Outcast, what was his power? It mattered not, for now Dante knew with the smoke gone the soldiers could begin their official attack, and so would he. Reaching up Dante placed his hand over his face, as he did a mask began to form over his face it was black in color but metallic as if it were carved from onyx. As his hand passed over his face the mask fully formed.

In an instant Dante's body became encased in a similar substance to the mask and there he stood frozen, encased in an obsidian shell. After a moment the shell cracked bursting into black dust leaving Dante's new body in it's place.

He stood taller his muscles more well defined long black hair fell from his head. His entire body head to toe had changed, draped now in a loose robe with bandage wrappings underneath over his chest. This new figure was the form of one of Dante's masks.

Given the name Damascus, who stood as a giant among men had the power to control the Earth but focused on metal specifically. The sword Dante usually had dangling from his side was now gone, replaced by a large war axe that was chained to his back.

The towering man slowly opened his eyes looking towards the source of this madness. Immediately Damascus slid his booted foot along the ground as he did so bricks from the road shot up slamming into the side of the masked man sending him rolling to the side, only to rise back up unscathed. He cracked his neck his eyes still fixed forward as if not registering that any of them were even there.

There are two things I have learned in my life, there is something eternal and there is always something to hope for

Nicko1421

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara already has her sword out and defended herself from the soldier Outcasts that head her way. She saw Dante transform and that the Origin himself was here. It was already chaotic enough...Will they survive this? she wondered with a frown. She knew she might be pushing her boundaries after the vision shock she got but she had no choice now. Closing her eyes, Sashara concentrated on the power her fragment gives. A green type glow started to form in her hands and it started to spread to cover her body, and anything she held.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:27 am
Leon Arcania

Leon was fighting valiantly with the gathered soldiers when he saw the two civilians leap over their defensive line to join the battle, with the male (Dante) doing something with a mask that seemed to change his appearance and Leon assumed his fighting style or abilities as there would be no other real reason for doing so. As for the female (Sashara) she used a sword for defense at first but soon seemed... different somehow as her body began to glow with a familiar green, Leon recognizing the glow as being similar to his own when he used his purification power granted to him by his fragment. Did that mean the girl too possessed one? Though that question and the one on who these two were would have to wait as they had a fight on there hands. And while normally Leon would not allow random civilians into a battle zone he was in no position to turn down willing capable aid. Besides Leon could tell these two were no strangers to fighting and something inside him told him to let them stay and fight.

At any rate with the black smoke now gone it was time to begin to push forwards as he gave the signal to begin pushing inwards on all sides as Leon decided on a method of attack against this unknown enemy, this monster that seemed to shrug off basic blows. " Now launch the oil were douse him in a sea of flame." ordered Leon as a group of half a dozen slingers moved up though they remained behind the shield wall for protection. They each had a somewhat large flask of oil loaded in their slings and they each took aim at The Origin as they released their flasks at him as ordered. With Leon joining in launching a wave of electricity into them just as they reached The Origin causing them all to explode to try and catch him within not only the explosion but within the flaming oil that would rain down on him to try and achieve maximum damage with the strategy. Though Leon doubted it would be easy to overcome this foe. Though if this failed then he knew he would need to be up there at the very front to lead any further offensive. " I'm going forward to aid those two civilians take charge here, focus on taking down the outcasts first before joining the battle anew against the intruder." ordered Leon to the tall man to his right, the commander of the force currently working under Leon for this battle. Once the other outcasts were dealt with then the whole force could surround and take this man down which was their likely best option if the oil strike failed. The man nodded understandably towards the general before turning back to the fray his focus fully back on the battle. Leon meanwhile moved forward with precision and speed to swiftly stand near the two civilians Dante and Sashara who had joined the battle. " I am general Leon Arcania and I thank you for your aid on behalf of the people of this city. Still I won't let you stand alone against a monster like this without aid. My men will handle the other outcasts while I personally join you on this front." spoke Leon the the pair informing them of what he was doing. He then took a battle ready stance.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:29 pm
Sashara Storm
"The Bounty Hunter"

Sashara was fighting with Dante on the front. The Outcasts that surround them were being cut down but barely affected by their purifying power. She frowned when it took two hits or a few more to actually get some of these soldiers back. The enemy looked to be pushed back and looked confused when, what it seemed to be the general, came to help them. "No offense, Sir Leon, but right now we need more action and less talking." she told him. "We'll introduce ourselves and talk later."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:45 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia had arrived at Dominium at the orders of the Origin. She helped spread the chaos and corrupt the people that came close enough. She sat on a vine making more come out the ground to surround those who haven't become Outcasts yet. She frowned when she saw three people fighting in the front lines and saw Sashara's familiar glow. Not only was she an elf of her forests but she has a fragment. A little concerned she looked at her master. "Would like me to take care of them?" she asked him. She knew he might not answer, but it is his command she will follow.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Valeria town||
||With; NPC villagers||
||OOC; ||
||--Appearance--||

There wasn't much activity on the road leading to the south, so Neoross had the pleasure of enjoying the silence and solitude the night provided. He had the occasional swipe at a weed on the trampled road to keep himself from boredom. Might as well keep the path a little cleaner than it was when he started down it. He rested the poleaxe on his shoulder, and began to wonder why he even had it at all. It certainly made controlling the darkness easier, but just a regular staff was all he needed, and it was all he had before so why was he carrying a poleaxe? The thought lingered for only a few moments as he spotted the next town in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:43 am
Damascus
"The Immovable Wall"

From the dust we are born, and to the dust we return.

Damascus slowly looked up as the oil drums were hurled towards Origin. Ignited by a streak of lightning that tore through the air the drums exploded in a fiery storm that engulfed the masked man, but they all knew this would not be the end. As the flames licked the air they were suddenly extinguished leaving a whipping swirl of air around Origin, the tattered edges of his cloak burning slightly but his body remained unharmed. Damascus listened as Sashara caught up, her sword in hand as well as the captain of the guard, Leon, as he addressed himself.

"We will need all the help we can get." He said softly in his powerful deep voice. Instantly he slammed his foot into the ground as earthen spikes shot up from under Origin sending him into the air. Damascus shot up propelled by a piston like pillar of earth that shot out of the ground under his feet. As he neared Origin He raised up his fist smashing it down into his back sending him crashing to the ground. The sound of cracking pavement and shifting rock welcomed their ears before once again Origin stood up, cracked his neck but said nothing.

Another source soon followed behind Origin, a woman of Outcast descent her vile aura was powerful, she was no ordinary Outcast either. As she asked for permission to attack Origin did not respond with words but with a small lance towards her. It was the first time he had acknowledged another living thing in the area, that was her signal for "yes"

Damascus thrusted his arms out pulling the metal railings from the ground, he tucked his arms in close wrapping the various pieces of metal into a makeshift lance like weapon. Hurling it forward towards the new Outcast woman He reached over his back gripping his powerful hand tightly around the handle of his sword. Pulling the blade out he hoisted the massive blade over his shoulder as he stared towards The Origin. A glowing light soon appeared in his chest, it was a soft silver color that spread across his chest throughout his body.

Now they all had his attention. Not one, or two, but three members of the Five all here at once. The Hunter's interest had been peaked, for better... Or worse.

Origin finally turned his head to look them all in the eye, raising his hand outward reaching for them a black sphere began to form in his palm black shredded bits of energy pulled themselves from the ground and air around them forming a crackling ball of energy. Firing the ball it tore through the air like a cannon ball barely just zipping past the three of them before colliding with the building behind them, instantly the building exploded in a fiery burst that filled the air with sulfurous acidic air. Origin was finally ready to play.

I will be your shield against the dark, tremble no more.

Nicko1421

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia smiled at the answer and looked to her new foes. She glared as the man with the masks suddenly threw a lance type weapon at her and raised the earth around her feet to create a shield. She saw as her master finally moved and giggled a little with glee. Maia smiled at the answer and looked to her new foes. She glared as the man with the masks suddenly threw a lance type weapon at her and raised the earth around her feet to create a shield. She saw as her master finally moved and giggled a little with glee. [b]"You will be our new toys. Back to the earth you will return."[b/] she said as she created spikes from the ground made what seemed to be rock, but really of compacted earth. She aimed at the three with a grin. She wasn't going to take her master's fun. It's been awhile since she saw him have some quality time with others. [b]"You will be our new toys. Back to the earth you will return."[b/] she said as she created spikes from the ground made what seemed to be rock, but really of compacted earth. She aimed at the three with a grin. She wasn't going to take her master's fun. It's been awhile since she saw him have some quality time with others.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff