Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:no one Word Coυɴт:236 Feelιɴɢ:Relaxed OOC: Blerb◉

Koru didn't realize how quickly she had left the cafeteria. By the time she knew it she was almost to the classroom. She caught her breath and started strolling the rest of the way. Maybe it was the thought of being late for a class again like she almost was this morning. She got to the door and skipped in, but no one was there yet, not even the teacher prepping anything yet. She made her way to her seat and sat her bag on her chair then plopped down on top of her desk. She leaned back and took a moment to relax. She knew she would apologize for running off from Iris when she arrived, but then turned her eyes to the desk next to her. She remembered that she needed to show Ray Fletchling when class was over. She could hardly wait to share her friend with her friends. It brought a large smile to her face.
She kicked off from the desk and wandered over to the window and leaned onto the sill, she never looked out and saw the view. She could see the forest really well and it was amazing to look at. She started to remember going up to Tin Tower with her parents back home, the view was just like this...She rested her head on her crossed arms and began to get lost looking out at the view.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray had really, REALLY spaced out this morning. He had meant to get to class in the morning, but for some reason he just slept through the morning. He was a bit embarrassed about it, who slept in like that? Besides Ray usually hardly ever got to sleep in, usually he was up bright an early because he couldn't sleep. He figured that part of the reason he hadn't been able to sleep, was because he had nightmares for half the night before he was actually able to successfully fall asleep. He yawned tiredly, as he walked the halls. He hoped that Marcus wouldn't ask him about this morning. He sighed again, he hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch again either. If Marcus found out he'd probably be upset with him, after all he had passed out during gym after class because he wasn't taking care of himself. Then again, he hadn't meant for it to get that bad it just... happened. He was still deeply depressed, and even though Marcus had become his friend and he had found out they had a lot in common he still didn't know if he was allowed to feel happy. His sister wasn't able to anymore, and here he was making friends and enjoying himself. How could he just let everything go yesterday like that? He had forgotten for a tiny while about all his problems and acted as him, as plain old Ray.

Came the next day, Ray had regressed back to his depressed self. His negativity was at an all time high, and he knew it was only a matter of time before his aunt started asking more questions and expressing her concern. He shivered, he loved his aunt. However, he just was so angry with her. She didn't believe him, and neither did his mother or father. He wasn't necessarily angry with his parents, after all Rina was their daughter and they had enough pain as it was. His aunt though, he thought she'd understand him. He was the closest to Rina, they were twins, and he couldn't explain it now but they had a special connection. There were times he knew something was wrong, like that time Rina had gotten lost in the winter storm and was rescued by that ranger. He knew when something wasn't right, he could just feel it in his gut. However, no matter how many times he tried to explain it was like no one bothered to believe him, telling him he was delusional. It upset him, he wasn't insane and he certainly wasn't in denial. No, he refused to believe that's what this was. His boy shook a little, and Rey looked at him concerned "Ruf, rufflet ruf!" he squawked.

Ray blinked and snapped out of his thoughts, "I... I'm fine don't worry" he whispered weakly, before turning the corner towards the classroom. He shook his head and tossed those thoughts aside for now. He had to focus on class for now. With that, he slowly made his way into class and noticed that no one was around except for a single student. Koru. He didn't make eye contact with her as he moved into the room. Should he greet her? It was only proper right? Then again, did he even deserve her as a friend? Did he deserve anyone as a friend right now? No was his first thought, but he just decided to stay silent and move over to a desk in Koru's general direction. He then sat down, and watched as Rey jumped onto the desk and waved his wing at the girl as he gave her a greeting "Ruf Rufflet!" he said, smiling.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:Rey/Ray Word Coυɴт:256 Feelιɴɢ:Worried OOC: I just saw where you said you were in a bike accident I hope you're okay and thank you again for the Typhlosion I hope you didn't draw that with your hurt wrist TT^TT◉

Koru's eyes were starting to get heavy looking out the window, maybe a little nap before class wouldn't be so bad-someone would wake her up right? The scenery was just so soothing and nice. She didn't hear the door open and Ray walk in, but a familiar tweet from Rey brought her full attention to him. She jumped surprised from his sound of greeting and she jumped herself around and saw both at his desk. She camed closer to the Rufflet and leaned in and began to pet his fluffy head,"Hi little Rey! You're as cute as ever I see haha." She looked up to Ray,"Hi Ray oh you won't believe it but-?" She stopped and her expression turned into one of concern. Looking at him she could tell something was wrong. He looked drug down, tired, down- even more so than how she usually saw him. She stopped petting Rey and sat down in the empty desk next to him. She scooted her chair closer to his desk and leaned in,"Ray...are you okay? You don't look so good are you sick?" She reached over and grabbed her bag and shuffled through the loose contents before popping one of her snackbars out,"I- I didn't see you at lunch you want one?" She wasn't ready to push anything out of him, she knew him like this since the first day she had met him and hoped one day they could talk about what was wrong. Right now though she was just hoping he wasn't sick or worse.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray was a bit relieved that Koru hadn't noticed him at first, well part of him was anyways. She seemed to be in deep thought, that or she was just tired. Either way, Ray wasn't sure if he should butt in and ask her if she wanted to sleep or not. Then again, he probably looked worse than she did. She just seemed like she needed a nap or something. Ray yawned weakly again, before closing his eyes for a bit. He heard Rey greet the girl next to him, and her sudden jump made him jump as well, and he almost feel backwards. Luckily he caught himself, before he did and he let out a breath of relief. He looked over and noticed Koru interact with Rey, and at least his partner seemed to welcome Koru's company. The little bird pokemon puff out his chest, chirping happily with content as Koru pet his head softly. Rey blushed a bit embarrassed, as he rubbed the back of his head with his wing at the comment she had given him.

It was then that Koru turned her attention back towards him, and greeted him before stopping mid-sentence. He raised a brow, confused as to why she had stopped. He opened him mouth slowly, before shutting it as he watched her looked at him with a somewhat surprised look. That surprised look then turned to one of concern, and he watched her as she seemed to sit at the empty desk next to him. She then proceeded to drag a chair over closer to him, and leaned in. He looked down sheepishly, no meeting her eyes. It was than that she asked if he was alright, and that he didn't look to well. He fiddled with his fingers, should he tell her about his problems? He shook his head, no he couldn't tell Koru, she'd just look at him with pity like everyone else. There was also the reason that he didn't want her being his friend out of pity, he didn't want that. Then again, not like he deserved someone like Koru as a friend. He grew even more depressed, however, he tried to hide it the best he could. After all, Koru was questioning him about his health.

It was then that Koru stated that she hadn't seen him at lunch, and then pturned towards her bag as she searched for something. It seemed that she managed to fish out some sort of snackbar, and ask him if he wanted one. His eyes moved to the food in her hand, and when he was about to decline his stomach growled rather loudly. He blushed, placing a hand on his stomach. How embarrassing, he couldn't exactly say no to her now. He graciously took the snack from her "thanks" he whispered softly. He then placed it on his desk before speaking again, he couldn't just not answer her questions, after all she had just helped him out "I'm ok really... I passed out after gym yesterday, er... but I'm ok really, I just needed some food. As to why I wasn't at lunch well um... I hadn't gotten much sleep last night so I accidentally slept through class and lunch before getting up and heading here. I didn't really have much time to eat so..." he whispered again. He really didn't want to eat anything, again he was having a hard time getting himself to do anything really. Even if he didn't want to admit it, if he didn't eat at least this bit of food, he'd probably pass out again. Again he sheepishly looked at his desk "I'm ok" he repeated.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Oh no, I had it drawn out already so don't worry! It seems that my wrist was just twisted a bit and was really sore and irritated. It's a lot better today though so I can do more haha))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:Rey/Ray Word Coυɴт:277 Feelιɴɢ:Worried OOC: I don't trust myself near a bike I crashed into a fence once didn't break anything but still wood planks hurt DX I'm very accident prone...◉

She was glad to see him accept the snack. It wasn't much, but at least he had some food now. As to her questions he went on to answer but somehow she wasn't completely believing him. She continued to silently listen without voicing her doubt. She thought of lighting things up when he said he had missed class,"Yeah I was almost that way too this morning except Cyndaquil was finding it hard to wake up. Turns out my battle class got moved and combined with the outdoor class so it was nice being in the fresh air today." She relaxed her expression again when said he was okay once again. She formed a worried smile and propped her head on the desk and looked up at him. She patted him lightly on the shoulder as a kind of comfort and said,"Ray-I mean I hope you know you can talk to me if anything is bothering you right? I mean I like to think we're friends," she started to remember that first gym class,"You helped me out at that first gym class remember? I'd like to do the same for you if you ever need it." There wasn't a big enough thank you anywhere for how he cheered her up that day. After she was shot down by Skylar that first day it really hurt her confidence being in this school in the first place, but just hearing him tell her to be herself- it made her feel a lot better and it's been that way up to now. She still wasn't ready to ask him about things but trusted he could open up himself without her push.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image

Ray decided to try and eat the snack bar now, it was only polite to after all. So he slowly peeled the wrapper off, and took a small bite of it. It wasn't all that bad, and it seemed to help a little with his hunger issues. At least his stomach seemed pleased, since it stopped growling at him. It was then that Koru said that she was almost late to class as well, and stated that Cyndaquil was having a hard time getting up. Ray moved his gaze over to the smaller pokemon, and gave him a sympathetic look "me too bud, me too..." he said softly. He could relate to the little pokemon since he too was struggling, but at least Koru managed to get her partner up unlike his partner. He sighed at the memory of Rey waking up and pecking him in the head to get him up. By then he was awake, but they had already missed class. When Koru stated that her battle class had a combined class with the outdoor class, he blinked "I guess I missed you during class too, I had outdoor class in the morning" he admitted, sighing more. Great, he probably missed a class he really couldn't afford to miss.

Not like it mattered now, he had missed it and it wasn't like he could travel back in time. If he had that power, his sister would be here instead of him. Again, he looked a bit sadly at his desk. He jumped at bit at the sudden contact Koru had given him, and he looked at his shoulder sheepishly as she seemed to confort him. It reminded him of something his sister would have done, then again if Rina saw him in this state she'd probably slap him and tell him to snap out of it. Tears threatened to invade his eyes, he missed his sister so much it ached. He luckily held back his tears, but continued to avoid Koru's gaze. Koru then proceeded to state that she hoped that he could talk to her, and that he could tell her what was wrong. She also stated it was because they were friends, and that he had helped her so she wanted to be there and help him as well. The thought was comforting, but how could he tell Koru about the source of his sadness? How could he possibly drop a bomb and tell her his sister died only weeks ago? Hell Koru didn't even know he had a sister, no one other than the high ups of the school knew.

In fact he probably should have gone to the nurse, but he refused. Like hospitals, the nurses office was somewhere he refused to go. He fiddled with his fingers again, he could tell her a little bit. However, he couldn't tell her much, after all Koru and Ray still knew little about each other. Plus he didn't want to damper Koru's cheerful atmosphere with his own problems, "thanks... I can't really talk about it right now, but um... it's nice to know I can talk to you if I need to" he responded. Unfortunately that was all he could say. Besides, he didn't want to cry like a child right now due to class. He gave her a very strained smile "again I'm really ok Koru, sorry to worry you" he said. It seemed that they conversation was dying out, and Ray wanted to keep talking but what was he supposed to talk about? He pursed his lips, he needed to chance the subject. He took a small bite of the snack bar again, and remembered that their classes had a joint session. He placed the half-eaten snack bar down again "uh... um so what did you do this morning... er in class I mean" he said, changing the subject.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: I feel you, I've broken so many things it's not eve funny ;A; Btw, I do have a question. Do you guys have a counselor or someone that students can talk to if they need to speak about something they normally can't tell other people? Like Ray for example, he could talk to someone about his sisters death and possibly get help, cause his mental and physical health are pretty bad right now. I was just curious.))
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:06 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The moment Iris opened the door, Iris was relieved to see that the teacher wasn't there and that meant that she wasn't late. Rather she was early. Or at the very least on time. In the classroom was just Koru and...Ray! There she go... Iris knew the name but interactions between her and him were few during classes and outside to be honest. Maybe she could change that. So far, she had talked to more students since classes had begun. That was a nice milestone for her, adding in catching Ling as another one too.

Iris smiled as she walked into the classroom. "Hey there Koru." Iris waved to Koru as she put her stuff onto her desk. It was getting closer to the front as she was in the middle of the rows now. Iris looked at Ray. Actually both her and Bebe did and he wasn't looking well. She had just entered when Koru was asking Ray if he was okay and Ray responded. Iris looked at Bebe, concerned.

"Are you sure you're okay Ray?" Iris said as she moved in closer, holding her snack bag. "I have more snacks too...So you won't be hungry during class." Iris held them out.

Iris looked as Koru as she said that he could talk to her if he was troubled. "Yea...yea... She's really good at talking to people. She was really nice to me when I needed it. If I'm not intruding or anything... Koru..is really nice to talk to...I'm here too... I can listen...if you don't want me talking...And Bebe too!"

As she said the pokemon's name, the Flabebe flew over, landing on Ray's head, patting him like she would do Iris.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, damp
OOC: @ spazz.... I just realized that we don't have that..... But we can make NPC or make that as a rp-able job. Thanks for bringing that up.

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:Rey/Ray Word Coυɴт:277 Feelιɴɢ:Worried/Happy OOC: I'm surprised I haven't broken anything with all the plunders I've gotten into, besides the elbow thing ^^" Hm well we don't but we are still adding faculty positions and npcs I can bring it up with the others or you can whoever gets there first, but I think that would be a pretty good person to have around here ^^ Oh and I noticed but right now in rp time it's two weeks after the first day of class ^^"◉

Koru reached into her bag once more and released Cyndaquil to join them. He shivered as if he waking up and turned to Rey and waved to the familiar feathery friend, "Cynda!" She picked him up and placed him down close to Rey where they could properly interact. She giggled when Ray commented on him sleeping in. Although usually she's the one that sleeps in...She took a bite of the bar and after Ray said was supposed to be in the outdoor class she answered,"Oh you do? Well I'm not completely sure but something happened to the teacher and Mr. Reyes took over for both classes. We grouped up and had to build a fire." She sighed smiling but still looking a little worried,"Mr. Reyes is stretching himself pretty thin it's like he's everywhere-maybe he has clones hm? Haha no that'd be crazy, but really really awesome," she pumped her fist back a little after the word awesome."It kinda reminds me of something my dad and sister would do. They both pretty stubborn and try to do everything themselves, well as much as they can take." She stopped noticing a silence and his averting gaze. She stopped talking and ate the rest of the bar. She looked up when he finally answered her offer. For a moment she was prepared to hear the truth, but that wasn't it. She smiled anyway because she knew know that he would talk to her,"I understand. There are things people can't talk about because how it makes them feel if they try, but in time when you can say it I will be here" she gave him a confident smirk and a thumbs up,"It's okay Ray-OH MY GOSH!" Asking her about morning class brought back what she was hoping to show him in the first place today. SHe pulled out Fletchling's pokeball and held it out to him with a blushed face and excited smile,"I caught my first pokemon today! It's a Fletchling it tried to steal one of my snackbars after class." She nuzzled it to the side of her face and hummed happily,"My first caught pokemon-it's like when I got Cyndaquil for the first time-" The events leading up to how she met Cyndaquil were her own secret to talk about later, but she was still so happy to actually have caught a pokemon,"I'll bring him out after class and show you if that's okay?"color=#9f5a3f]Suddenly Iris was greeting her after entering the room. Koru waved to her,"Hey there! Sorry I left you at the cafeteria I felt like I was in a rush for some reason..."color=#9f5a3f] She rubbed the back of her head as she apologized. She then began to turn a few shades of red and avert her eyes around different parts of the room as Iris started to talk about her. She stuttered to answer back,"Oh...it's I mean -nah it's nothing I like talking to people,"color=#9f5a3f]She wrapped her arm around's Iri's side while still slightly sitting down,"Oh you're so sweet Iris!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

Ray waited for Koru to respond to him, and because his attention was on Koru hr didn't hear the door open up. In fact, when he heard another voice he jumped a bit surprised, and looked over to see a girl with green hair walk in. She seemed to be greeting Koru, so she must have been her friend right? He remained silent as they talked, and Ray thought he recognized the girl, but at the moment he quite honestly had no idea who she was. He watched as she then proceeded to place her own things away on her own desk, and that blinked as she turned her attention towards him. He looked at her sheepishly for a second or so before his gaze moved down towards his desk again. It was then that she asked him if he was alright, and again he was surprised. She seemed to know his name even though he never met her before. He felt a bit guilty, he didn't even know her name. Maybe Koru had mentioned his name to her? He shook his head, and looked at the girl again "uh... er I'm ok" he said softly, shrinking back down into his chair. For some reason it felt like more and more people were flocking to him, and asking him if he was ok.

It was sort of embarrassing, he was a guy after all so having so many people worry over him did make him feel worse. It seemed like the girl then turned and looked through her bag, the same way Koru had done earlier. She offered him some snacks, and being Ray how could he refuse? He opened his mouth initially to tell her again he was fine, but now that she had taken the time to give him the food it would be rude not to eat it right? Plus even though his stomach was content for the moment, he was sure it would spark up again and start complaining. He stared at the food, and reluctantly took it "thank you..." he said softly. It seemed like lately that was all he ever said.

It was then that the green haired girl stated that Koru was really good to talk to, and that she was nice to her when she needed it. It was then that she stated that she hadn't meant to intrude on their earlier conversation, and repeated that Koru was hear to listen and so was she. Ray shrunk down some more, so she had heard their conversation? He blushed embarrassed, it wasn't easy talking about his problems, but not only did Marcus and Koru know about them. Now this girl as well knew, she was even offering help. How could she just offer something like that when they didn't even know one another "uh... I'm really sorry but um... I uh... I er... I don't know your name" he said, his cheeks turning a shade of red. He really felt like he should know this girls name, after all she knew his.

He was so embarrassed about earlier that he hadn't noticed the girls pokemon fly over to him and land on his head. It caught him off guard for a moment, and his body stiffened for a moment. However, when he looked up he noticed a fairy-like pokemon sitting on his head. The little thing started to pat him, and again it reminded him of his sister. He relaxed a bit, but his cheeks were still a bit pink. His attention then shifted back to Koru as she talked about what they did in class. He took everything in and nodded. So they made a campfire huh? It was a good thing that it was just a campfire, because he already knew how to make one of this. After all he lived in Snowpoint city, so it was a necessary skill to have up there. That was one less thing to worry about at least.

However, when Rina began to talk about her family he stiffened. How was his mother and father doing? It's been roughly four weeks since he came here, since his nightmares began. It was then that she stated that she had a sister, and that made him stand up straight. He was shocked at his own actions, and gulped. He quickly stretched a bit, as to make an excuse to why he stood up so fast "sorry, I needed to stretch..." he said a bit lamely. Again, he was blushing. He looked up at Bebe "sorry for the abrupt movement..." he whispered apologetically. He quickly sat back down, slumping back down. He didn't exactly know why he stood up, but just mentioning having a sister seemed to make him want to leave, to run. He didn't mean any harm it was just, it was a delicate subject for him.

He rubbed the back of his head, Rey tilting his head as he nuzzled his cheek softly as if to comfort him. Ray gave him a weak smile "thanks buddy" he said softly. It was then that Koru wen on to talk about how there were things people couldn't talk about, and she was right. He couldn't talk about this, not yet anyways. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, Koru abruptly shouted and he blinked as he closed his mouth. She went on to talk about how she had caught her first pokemon today, and that it was a Fletchling that tried to steal her food. Oh, that must have been exciting! He always brighten up when people talked about pokemon, it was the one thing that seemed to get him a bit more lively. At least for a little bit. She then asked if she could show him her new pokemon after class, and he pursed his lips "sure, I need to go to the club registration center after class but um... I wouldn't mind seeing your new pokemon" he answered.

After answering Koru, Koru's attention shifted back to the green haired girl. Koru stated that she had left he girl in the cafeteria, and that she felt like she had to be in a rush. Then Koru seemed embarrassed about the other girls comment, and proceeded to state that she just liked talking to people. Ray could see that, after all Koru was very energetic and happy most of the time. He then watched as she wrapped her arm around the other girls side, stating that she was sweet. Was that how girls usually interacted with one another? Sure his sister was clingy with most of her friends, but it seemed like that was a normal thing to do among, females. Not that he cared, he was just relieved that the attention shifted from him to the green haired girl.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Yeah np! @ Prairie I totally forgot about that! Ah... well I'll just make sure to remember the two week skip haha. Plus it's a good thing you haven't broken bones, it's not fun at all! @ my internet is acting all weird great meh ))
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:51 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Ray as he told her too that he was okay. His expression didn't say it completely as she was familiar with one of his expressions: guilt. It was an expression and feeling she was very use to. She actually haven't had a bad episode since that day but she couldn't say that she would never have then again.

Iris was surprised and happy when Ray took some of the food from the bag and thanked her. "I'm happy you have something to eat. Happy tummies make happy people" she said, repeating something her brother had told her as a kid and then what she tells her little brother now.

Iris jumped up a little when Koru exclaimed and started to take about the morning class. It seemed that the morning classes aside from hers were joint classes. That was a lot for one teacher as Koru explained. "That's sounds really cool. Today in coordination we were learning about grooming pokemon for presentation and how what they eat can have an effect on their personality and health. She even let us touch her pokemon. They were so shiny and fluffy and really soft and-"

Iris stopped when Ray said apologized about not knowing her name. Iris just grinned back. "It's okay.. I"m not really that..." she stopped talking, realizing that she was going to say that she was not really that noticeable. She shook her head. "I mean.. it's okay. I know we don't talk much in class. I just happened to remember your name from the teacher. So it's okay. My name is Iris...Iris Haruno."

Bebe made a little noise as Ray moved to stand up quickly. Bebe looked at Ray and his pokemon and just smile as if to say 'No harm, no foul'.

Iris was grinning when she finished talking but was surprised at how Koru responded to her words. She even meeped when Koru was hugging around Iris' midsection, saying how sweet Iris was.

Now it was Iris' time to turn a shade of red from the compliment. "I was just being truthful... like me saying that Ray is smart from the way he acts in class."

Iris looked at Ray. "I caught a pokemon too. I caught a ducklett."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe, Koru, Ray, Cyndaquil, Rufflet
Mood:
Attire: see pic, damp
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:17 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:Rey/Ray Word Coυɴт:236 Feelιɴɢ:Worried/Happy OOC: I am o-o Oh wow I forgot so many /colors in my last post XD◉

Koru was beginning to get suspcious again as Ray continued to say 'I'm okay', but then she left it alone and agreed with Iris on happy tummies, "Yeah mine's always happy. Cyndaquil's is too hehe," She started to gently poke Cyndaquil in the stomach and it quickly turned into a tickle. Cyndaquil squirmed and giggled,"Cynda cynda quil cynda!" She stopped then petted him on the head. Ray surprised her when he shot up from his seat. Saying he had to stretch was understandable,"That's okay it's good to stretch. My dad always told me sitting too long would make me go stiff," She then stretched out her arms and folded them behind her head to relax in her chair a little more,"Plus you said you slept a lot today so it'd be good to get some exercise,"she stopped and thought about what she just said,"I mean I'm not saying you have to you're fine right now I mean hold on-nevermind," she became embarrassed at her rambling and looked away. She peaked back and thought how good of a partner Rey was to Ray. Now that she thought about it why was Rufflet's name Rey? She was more than surprised seeing him light up at the mention of her new pokemon. She grinned big and bobbed her head,"Definitely! What club are you going to join?" She pointed back and forth between herself and Iris,"We're in the Pokemon Fight Club."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite → Cafeteria → History Class

Company : The Class... Koru, Iris, Ray
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Evelyn went to get some lunch in the cafeteria with Yamask before heading to her afternoon class. Yamask always seemed tired after eating lunch so she left him inside his Pokéball before heading to history. Rushing down the hall feeling as if she was late she tripping right in front of the door to her class. Managing to catch herself she sighed with relief that she didn’t nail the floor with her head. “That was close…” she muttered getting up off the floor.

Entered the classroom Evelyn tripped once again, only this time with a dramatic face plant to the floor. “Ow…” She muttered into the floor. Slowing picking herself up, she immediately checked her glasses. With what little luck she did have they at least weren’t broken. Sighing with relief Evelyn looked around the room at everyone else. “I'm okay... Hey guys.” She greeted her classmates before taking her usual seat at the front. Whatever they were talking about she wasn’t going to interrupt. Pulling out her notebooks, Evelyn wondered what they’d be learning. She loved her afternoon class since it would be full of interesting information. Then again being a lover of all things ancient and history related it made sense.

PARTY
                                            User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 203
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene
                                            Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                            Iris Haruno
                                            SpazzticPanda1311
                                            Ray Myers

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff