Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:34 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris smiled as Maria agreed with her. "Yay!" She said rather enthusiastic. That was however until Alana said that she was leaving for class so she wouldn't be late. Iris remembered now; it was time for class soon and she didn't even start her food -okay she started on the fajitas. She was hungry...- "Alana's right." Iris said as she stopped walking towards the smoothie machine. She really wanted one so maybe after class she would get a cup of something.

I still have to look for the classroom for the history class. Iris scratched at her cheek. "Maybe I can see you in history class or after class.

Flabebe chirped as Marco patted her head. She looked at the other girl and the other fire Pokémon and waved. Once Marco said they had to leave, Bebe nodded her head and returned to Iris. The Pokémon nuzzled into Iris' hair.

Iris was waving to maria and the others before she left for class

[Exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the Kid
Lady Niara
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Prairefox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano, Iris, Alana, Niara
                                          Status : I can't believe he said that...
                                          Wearing : Uniform with her hair down.

Maria knew she didn’t have to mention it but if she hadn’t she was sure someone would be asking about it later. At least that’s what normally happened at him. Silvano would do something to bother her and then her mother would question her on what was wrong. It was out there now anyway so it wasn’t like she could retract what she said. “Maybe not…” she commented seemingly unfazed by what he said. When Alana headed off Maria waved before looking at the time. Looked like that smoothie would have to wait, they had to get to class. “Yeah, I’ll see you guys after class.” She said waving off her friends.

Deciding to quickly finish up her lunch in the cafeteria Maria made sure to give Lillipup hers as well. “We don’t have a lot of time Lillipup.” She commented to her friend. “Pup.” She barked in reply before inhaling her food. Maria smiled before digging into her lunch and eating it just as quickly. Once they were both finished, the brunette looked at the time. She was going to be late… “Let’s go Lillipup.” She told the small brown pup before racing off to class with Lillipup right behind.

(Exit to Breeding Class)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 201
                                          OOC : - - -

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno
                                          Hope the kind
                                          Alana Shusona
                                          Lady Niara
                                          Niara Aeroth

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:32 pm
Prairiefox
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Marco/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ: Content OOC: Whew quick ◉

”I...could tell a little but it was still pretty cool I think to talk to everyone like that,” said the girl free of stage fright. She took in the last of her cream corn and added to his question,"Oh I'm from Ecruteak in Johto!"Watching the Flabebe fly around was really like watching a fairy, she never thought a pokemon could be that tiny, tiniest she's ever seen was a Farfetch'd. When he said oh no she peaked in the same direction and whispered over,"Hey it's that Silvano guy..." she remembered everything he had said in battle class, but looking at Marco he was looking uneasy, wait was he Bebe's owner? Seeing her float away she decided it would be better if she didn't say anything about Silvano. As Marco stood up to leave she shook her head swallowing the last of her corn,"I got history next, but I'll be done soon so you jsut go on ahead! I'd be crazy not to clear this plate,"She waved bye to him as he left but immediately turned to devour the food in front of her once again. Cyndaquil even dug into some of the extra after he was done with the smoothie. She let out a content sigh of being done, while Cyndauil yawned,"Here you can nap for now little buddy,"Still yawning Koru took out his pokeball and he disappeared into the red light. She put it back in her pocket and picked up all of her stuff and after leaving the plates and cups at the dispensary she left for class.
Exit to Class

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:17 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara came into the cafeteria after getting dressed for the day. She carried Mitus in her arms who had his arms over Niara's. He looked tired but ready for the day. Niara went and got some breakfast: Some eggs and toast, a glass of orange juice and some pokefood for Mitus with a few berries. She set him down on the table beside her and let him eat while she began.

As Niara ate, she looked around to see a few familiar faces, especially Iris. She was hoping to find Tony here, though. But she didn't mind too much. She thought he was caught up in some situation in his dorm.Eat up, Mitus. We have a lot to do today.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Exhausted
Attire: Pic
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:53 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked into the cafeteria as Bebe rode on Iris' shoulder instead of her hair. The Pokemon decided that she wanted to get a better view of everything that wasn't blocked by Iris' hair. Iris was okay with that since immediately as they reached the line for food, Bebe spotted Niara. It had to be a sign. -instead of you know.... Just breakfast- Iris grabbed her food and Bebe's as Iris walked over to Niara and sat down across from the girl.

"Good Morning" Iris said as tried to manage the volume of her voice. " Did you sleep well?

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Niara, Mitus ,Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ....

Entering the cafeteria, Silvano made his way to the breakfast buffet and looked over the menu while waiting in line to be served. Today the items on the menu seemed okay to him, but he still didn't find the choices too interesting. So when he approached the counter, he decided to test his odds by seeing if one of the cafeteria workers would make him a customised omelet. After after much cajoling, he eventually got his way, much to the dismay of the other students behind him in line. Satisfied, Silvano took his played omelet and headed out into the cafeteria seating area. There was quite a bit of students all seated at different tables, and since he had taken his time, it was no surprise at how full the room seemed. Regardless, Silvano didn't much want to sit by himself, so he scanned the room as he headed past the tables in the back, looking for a familiar face. He soon noticed Iris and Niara had found a table to themselves and were seated across from one another. He recalled that the three of them had a really good time last night, and had ended up eating dinner together. Maybe the two wouldn't mind him joining them again this morning?

Taking his plated omelet with him, Silvano headed on over to the girls' table. "Good morning, Iris and Niara." He greeted the two girl with a familiar smile. He then took a seat beside Niara and set his plate and silverware down in front of him. He found it interesting that both girls had their Pokemon out with them. Fortunately, he was found that he didn't mind Iris' Flabebe and Niara's Raltz - neither of their Pokemon seemed to outright dislike him, as Maria's Lillipup seemed to do. "I didn't get chance to say it last night, but I had a good time last night. What about you two?" He then asked both girls before beginning to start on his food. He hopped the two girls enjoyed their walk around the city last night as well as hanging out together during dinner. Inwardly, he both girls were starting to feel like really close friends to him.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent/resentful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC :

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:42 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris turned her head and watched as Silvano sat down with them. Iris smiled more and waved at the boy until he was seated. "Good Morning Silvano." Iris said as Bebe went up to him and waved as she floated around the boy to greet him. The boy wasn't Marco but he was still fun and very nice to Iris. Maybe it would be a good influence on the otherwise quiet and self conscious girl that was Iris.

Iris was eating her food when he said that he had a good night. Iris quickly shook her head. "I did too. I really like the books I got for reading. The stories were so cool and some were scary. Like there was folklore about people that actually turned into pokemon. How weird and cool is that?!"

Iris got pink in the face as she realized that she was talking a lot at one time again. "Sorry but I got that assignment in the bag. What about you?" Hey are you read for class today. I think it's gym today... I can't remember..."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Niara, Mitus ,Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ: Creative OOC: Whew quick ◉

Koru wandered into the cafeteria rustling the back of her hair, maybe she should've brushed it better after all. Walking in she saw the gree haired girl at a table with some others, one in particular the Silvano boy from her classes. She gave a casual wave and went to the line for breakfast. After recieving an omelette she stopped at the beverages and took the omelette and rolled it up. She held in her hands with a napkin made wrap and presented it to Cyndaquil,"Behold the omelette burrito~"Cyndaquil sniffed it but didn't seem too concerned with the egg roll thing his trainer has twisted up. He looked down tried to reach for the cup of fruit pieces. She sighed almost laughing,"Of course that's all you want." Looking around the cafeteria and then at the clocking hanging on the wall she got to thinking maybe walking around while she ate would be better than sitting inside. She hasn't gotten a chance to eat outside yet so maybe a morning warm-up would be good for her. She took the twisted up wrap in her hands and handed Cyndaquil the cup of fruit,"Don't spill it Cyndaquil I don't think I can get another one," of course she wasn't completely sure on that but if Cyndaquil knew he could get seconds he would probably eat all the fruit til he was the size of a watermelon. She put a cap on a cup of juice and placed her plate with the other dirty dishes, though it may not have been nearly as bad as the other ones. She walked out of the cafeteria and took in a deep breath through her nose then out her mouth, smiling,"Ah fresh air~" she mused walking out and embracing the outside.

Exit to...um not really sure

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:23 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara smiled bright as Iris appeared and sat with her, Bebe put as well. Morning~ I slept well. What about you? She would have heard her answer if Silvano hadn't appeared. Tony! Good morning! She was glad to see her only friend up to the point when she met Iris. It seemed like he would be the only one she would really be comfortable around but then Iris appeared and Niara was happy about meeting her, even already having breakfast with her.

They went on about the night before. It certainly was fun. I like to think of it as a good way to start a new semester at a new school. Miara smiled and continued to eat while the others talked about what class was next. Meanwhile, Mitus was eating beside Bebe and wondering if Silvano was going to let his pokemon out

Inventory:

OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ....

After commenting about last night, he soon noticed the tiny Pokemon that began to circle him. What was it doing? Maybe, just like her owner, she too was pleased to seem him again. "Good Morning to you, too, Bene. " He soon told the floating Pokemon, feeling as though he shouldn't leave the Flabebe out. Personally, he was starting to find the Pokemon graceful and somewhat interesting, which was a first for him. Normally, he was use to Pokemon being noisy and large and generally annoying. But Flabebe seemed different, same with Niara's quiet and yet curious Pokemon.

"I'm really glad you guys had a good time last night, too." Silvano soon replied after both girl shared their same sentiment. "I agree that its a good was to start of the semester. " He then nodded at Niara before looking back at Iris. Inwardly, he was really glad that she liked the books they had picked up from the book store. If Niara had been with them, he would have love to have gotten her a book she liked, too. "It sounds like you picked out a more interesting book on folklore than me. The one I got is kinda dull and uses too many words to explain things. To be honest, I think it put me to sleep last night." Silvano ruefully chuckled, lightly. Honestly, reading about some stories where people were turned into Pokemon was a lot more interesting than some hypothesis on an ancient language that may or may not have existed.

Using his knife and fork Silvano began to carefully cut up what was let of his omelet as he continued to listen to Iris as she explained apologised for speaking too much again. In away in was cute that she got a little flustered over something so innocent, as perceiving herself as talking too much. "I'm glad you got the assignment figure out, Iris. I think I might have an interesting tidbit for it, but then again everyone is the class is probably going to mention something about Mt. Cornnet - er... whatever it's called. But I think you're right. We have gym class really soon." After finishing cutting up the last of his omelet into small squares, he then gave one piece to both Mitus and Bebe to eat. He figured it would be a good gesture to both Pokemon. "We should get heading to the gymnasium before we're late." With that, Silvano slowly rose from his seat. He was ready to head to their class when Iris and Niara were.

[Exit when Niara and Iris are ready]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent/resentful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC :

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:43 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Bebe smiled as Silvano greeted before she returned to Iris. Iris chuckled when Silvano said that his book was so boring that it put him to sleep. "You need to pick better books... unless you wanna go to sleep then what you got the right book for ya." Iris snickered as she continued to eat her food..

Iris watched as Silvano cut up the last amount of his omelet into squares and gave Bebe and Mitus each a piece to eat. She smiled to herself. And he said he didn't like pokemon....Iris looked back up as he explained about the assignment and saying that she would be talking about a different topic than the others in class. "I hope so." she said as she finished her food.

She was drinking her juice when Silvano mentioned gym class. So she was right. Iris nodded her head as she agreed with him. "Let's go to gym class. Yay gym class." Iris picked up her tray and waited for Niara and Silvano as Bebe cheered as well.

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Niara, Mitus ,Bebe, Silvano
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:54 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara sat and listened to them talk about books and their class. Mitus was also enjoying eating with another Pokemon. It wasn't something he was used to. But Mitus found it rather nice. But it was time for class when they all finished their food. Hooray for gym class! Niara was still a bit excited for their classes. She had her dishes taken care of before picking up Motus and leaving with Iris and Tony.

(Exit)

Inventory:

OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:22 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio entered the Cafeteria whistling a happy tune. He probably shouldn't feel so proud about getting out of bed only some hours ago, but with the amazing morning he had then who could really blame him? He was having lunch with the beautiful miss Ezra so naturally all eyes would be drawn to her. He didn't care about the attention because he was only focusing on one person: Lilith. This Lunch would be one of the only times they would be able to see each other today so he wanted to enjoy it. He needed to perform some academy duties after Lunch so their time together would slowly be disappearing. Lilith was going to be busy as well doing her own duties so at least it was nice to know someone who was in the same boat as him, per se.

He looked at the menu realizing that it was the same as yesterday. No big deal, the chef probably had some leftovers and he was glad to see that no food would be wasted. The meals looked as delicious as they did yesterday so he would enjoy every bite. In fact, this would give him the opportunity to select new dishes that he wasn't able to order last time. Antonio looked at his 'partner in crime' and motioned for them to get some food. "We're going to need a table too...mhmm I think I'll have the Fajitas today."

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

From the time she left her room to this point in time as she was on line to get some food to finally eat something, her mind was nowhere else other than the fact that she had watched Antonio jump from her window on the second floor. Repeat... the fool had jumped from her window. On the second floor. She was contemplating the reason for his actions. Then again, she was a woman that willing allowed the use of pokemon moves for her own body for aesthetic reasons to win competitions.

But still... who jumps out of windows?! He was even whistling...

Looking like she was trying to discover the meaning of life in a day, Lillith put it on hold for the chance to get some food in her stomach. The food was the same as yesterday. Not complaining as it meant another sandwich. Tony was already motioning at her to look at the food as she rolled her eyes. Like she wasn't thinking about it already.

"You're getting the fajitas?" she repeated. "I'm going with a oldie but good philly cheese steak and a I guess the Asian salad and a smoothie. And then seconds and thirds of that before I have to go."

Lillith didn't even wait as she grabbing her plates."You get a table and I'll get you a shake from the machine. Deal?"

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast