Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:32 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Bored
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Chael liked books- particularly fiction involving lots of adventure. While he didn't like most people in general, it was a good rule of thumb, he was enamored by protagonists fighting some evil and saving the day. The boy strolled in and ignored his fellow students and the one teacher, glancing around at the library's selection. At the mention of those items, he still remembered how he had a little trouble with that section. Maybe he'd check out a book on breeding? He got to work on just that, looking over informational books.

Breeding and Coordinating had no appeal to him, no pun intended. Battling was what caught his attention. It seemed more exciting to him, instead of looking cool or checking for particular features of a Pokemon, battles were about pure combat. You and them, one fight and one winner. One day he'd be Champion. Oh what region, he had no clue. But he would take that throne one day and of that Chael was certain.

"Here." Chael said. He handed one book to Nysa before climbing up a ladder to get another. His backpack was down there with her- because he was sure as heck not going to get up high with extra weight on him.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Where would I find a stone on campus...?
Mood: Curious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:11 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
profile▐ ▌pokémon▐ ▌inventory

Not much had happened since Cécile left gym class the previous day. His joints still ached, those he could feel anyway, and somehow, after so much sleep, was still tired. His appetite hardly existed, all he had eaten today was an apple that Angel had taken from the cafeteria the day before. Honestly, his head hurt; he just wanted some peace and quiet for today. The library seemed a great idea.

And so, with Angel's assistance, Cécile gathered the materials needed. He chose a table and emptied his back pack. He had two well sized organizational binders, one for each class, each with their own notebooks. He pulled out pencils, highlighters, and pens. He had two stacks of notes, graciously given to him before he started classes. Lastly, for leisurely breaks between studying, he pulled out a worn leather journal and thumbed through it. The first third of the book consisted of sketches and field notes made by his foster mother during her travels of the Hoenn region. The rest, she had said, was up to him. He smiled a set the journal down; when he needed a break, he'd work on that. Lastly, he had Angel assist him gathering books. By the end, he had a small stack for references sitting beside him.

This is how Cécile would spend his day; copying over the notes from the days he had missed, first in pencil, then again in pen, highlighting the important parts and doing his best to catch up. When his brain became weary, he would put the notes aside and pull out the journal and reline some of his own sketches. They weren't great, not like his foster mom's, but they were mostly accurate. He checked them against plants he found in the books, writing down information. All the while Angel flipped through her own books, mostly fiction, many fairy tales, amusing herself until needed once more.

User Image
OOC:

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus had overslept that morning. It was a rare occurrence but it happened. He could only surmise that it was due to how late he had been staying and how some of his work was giving him trouble. The tiredness had built up over time and before he knew it, he had slept for most of the morning.
He had been woken up by his ducklett shooting off a water gun in his face, a sign that he was done with this 'sleeping business' and wanted food now. Marcus had opted to eat lunch in the forest, since the ducklett, who his sister had named Philip ( like the prince she had said ) had been testy lately. The forest was were Marcus had found it, and where his favorite snack had been.
He had also shot Rey a text, nothing major just asking if he wanted to meet up later.
He hadn't been counting on seeing Harvey there, hadn't seen him since they had both arrived at the lamia district. But after seeing him he couldn't just NOT approach him. Who knew if he'd get this opportunity again (if the school load was hard on HIM he could only imagine what it was doing to the teacher)
So he had, approached him that is.
It hadn't exactly gone that well.
Marcus had started a conversation about the pokemon in the forest, forging on even when Harvey made it clear that he did not really want to talk. It had been discouraging and a bit hurtful, but the Kingdra student (and Harvey was a Kingdra too? How come he hadn't known) had kept trying.
Harvey had finally said he didn't really want to talk which..had actually hurt somewhat and headed out of the forest, and towards the library.
"I..I kinda have to go to the library...too" he had said feeling weird and oddly apologetic about it by now.
Harvey had scoffed but hadn't said anything more, looking resigned to having Marcus more or less tag along.
They had been sitting in the same table for most of the morning, Harvey grading some of the quizes he had been going through. Marcus was just on his phone, looking up information on pokemon he had been interesting in, one headphone in place but the other hanging loosely, every now and then, he would ask Harvey a question, trying to initiate conversation.
It wasn't going any better than it had in the woods.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Text
Hey Rey, you alive? Haven't seen much of ya.
You wanna go fishing today? Like, with an actual rod?

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

"So, you're doing evolution stones in breeding?" Harvey heard the kid ask, causing him too look up from the paper in front of him. Apparently Marcus had glanced at his tablet when he put it down. The tablet was open on the lecture from his latest class, which had touched briefly on evolution stones.
He debated on ignoring the person asking said question but found it hard to dodge the brown eyes that were now fixed on him. "I..yeah" he said finally, trying to end this talking as soon as possible "yeah we did"
Marcus however had other ideas
"I'm actually watching something on Evees, do you think maybe we could talk about it?"
"I'm kinda busy actually", he tried to sound dismissive, hoping that Marcus would just take the hint, his half-brother however, seemed to be far from derailed, now that they had something they could talk about the kid seemed twice as stubborn about talking to him about it.
"Maybe over lunch then"
"Not sure if they want students and teachers having lunch here"
"Cafe Salvatore..you've been there right?"
Harvey felt his patience start to wane, not that he had that much for family to begin with. Marcus right now felt like an intrusion in his life, a life that he had crafted away from his family, for what he felt were pretty justified reasons. Now here was family trying to rear itself into his life again.
He sometimes wondered just why he had agreed with his dad to keep an eye on this kid. Wasn't like his father had thought twice about him before, now he wanted to push his kid on him?
"You could just look it up you know" he said sharper that he had intended "I don't know why you keep asking me about it"
That seemed to do the trick (although he wasn't quite sure why), looking deflated, Marcus muttered something that sounded oddly like 'I guess' and lowered his eyes back to his phone..

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

"One would think a professor would be eager to teach a curious student." Chael said as he glanced over his nails. Oh, well this was interesting. Teacher or not, that was an unexpected way to address a student. While it was the professor who commanded more respect, it was also the professor who was supposed to foster learning in students. For the sake of not being bored and having his mind fixated on yesterday, he decided to intervene. He didn't want to be talked to like that every time HE asked a question. Nysa took a seat somewhere, bored. Though her trainer dealt with her running around the field today, so she supposed she had ought to handle this.

"Now," Chael started ",my mother had an Eevee for a companion until she evolved it into an Espeon. What do you think is the reason for her not needing a stone to evolve? I won't pretend to be an expert, but I always thought Eevees needed a stone to evolve into whatever form they may need to adapt. Why was it different with her Espeon?" He was eager to either push the professor's buttons or see if he would get back to what he assumed would be a scholarly way to handle inquisitive students.

Mood: Calm
    Wearing: White dress shirt, tan slacks, brown shoes.
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Friendship Points: User Image
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in academic classes
+10 Participated in gym class
-10 lost battle
Experience: 125/1000
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

User Image  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:21 pm
And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Both Bennetts looked up at the new voice ( in such a similar fashion, that despite their looks anyone could see the resemblances) Harvey felt a twinge of annoyance as he realized it was one of his students that had caught his -less than professional- interaction with Marcus
Great so now his student had lost respect for him on account that his brother was bugging him. Just great.
Well he's not my student Riverton, since he's not on any of my classes.
The reply was on the proverbial tip of his tongue. The only thing that kept it there was the reminder that he was A) A teacher, and B) a Responsible Adult. Of course he was younger than most teachers but he rarely, if ever acted like it. It was a sure way to loose respect and gain condescension among his colleagues.
Or maybe Responsible Adult should be first? Whatever, point was, Chael was his student, and Harvey wouldn't act anything but like his teacher. Harvey had been closed off from people since he was -probably- younger than Chael, and always working with people older than him had taught him how to cling to his professional expression and not let anything out. It was because of this, that he showed no visual response to Chael's comment about how he answered Marcus.

"It's okay.he's..he's my brother"
Apparently Marcus had realized he had made the elder Kingra look rather..bad and decided on adding that (possibly?) helpful detail.
Harvey allowed himself to give Marcus a rather annoyed look, making the boy realize that what he had said maybe wasn't that helpful (he had told him he wanted to keep it under wraps) and helpfully added after a bit "um..half..brother".
It really wasn't that helpful.
"Evee evolves into five different forms depending on what they're exposed to." Harvey said, ignoring Marcus' comments and focusing on Chael's question (he could do questions, he could do teaching..hell of a lot better than he could do..whatever Marcus seemed to want from him "Aside from the stones, including the moss and ice rocks. Evee will evolve after building a strong bond with it's trainer...if it evolves during the day it'll turn into Espeon, if the same level of friendship is reached and it evolves during the night, it's an Umbreon. And lastly, if it evolves forming a strong bond and after learning a fairy move. That's how you get Sylveon."
"..that thing that looks like it's made of cotton candy" Marcus couldn't help but add.
It was easy enough for Harvey to slip into his professor persona, the same Chael had seen during his class (although the Flygon student hardly seemed thrilled in it) Chael was his student after all. It wouldn't do to be anything else.
Finishing his work on the last of the quizzes, Harvey gathered his things and got up "Sorry Mr. Riverton, Mr..Bennett"
It was extremely weird to say his own last name to a student he addressed so formally. Marcus seemed (by his expression) to consider the title just as weird.
Yeah well kid, it wasn't my idea for you to go here. Not really my fault if it's awkward.
"I have some plans for lunch, if you have any more questions, feel free to set up a meeting, or find me either in the office or the Kingdra room. Don't tell anyone, but you might actually get to see some of the evolution stones next class"
With that said, and Chael's question answered, the breeding teacher took his leave.
"Don't forget you have homework" he called back to Chael before walking out of the library.

(exit)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus watched the interaction, his eyes now and again going to the Pinsir the newcomer had brought. He really wanted to scan her, or ask the other student questions about it. He found himself focusing however when Harvey started talking about Evees and their evolutions. That was, after all why he was here. He had wanted to find out how an Evee went about becoming an Espeon.
A self-inflicted assignment perhaps but Marcus had never denied being a nerd. He had already gotten called out on knowing things about pokemon (and blurting them out in conversation)
He was aware that Harvey was only addressing Chael but tried to not pay it much mind. Instead writing down the Espeon evolution on a notepad application on his phone. "so just look for books on friendship" he said under his breath, more focused on what he needed to find out than what Harvey was saying at the moment.
He was about to ask him where the books on that were when the older Kingdra got up and leave. Marcus looked down at being addressed by Mr. Bennett, even though really, Marcus was a student, and Harvey was a teacher.
It was still kinda weird.
"You..weren't supposed to know that" he said to Chael leaning his head back on the chair in defeat (so much for his great plan to talk to him) after Harvey had left, referring to him and Harvey being brothers "don't suppose I can convince you to keep it to yourself?" His eyes gained sudden recognition when he turned around to see the boy he was talking to because, hey he knew this kid!
"I remember you, we had P.E. together" Harvey had called him Riverton but Marcus remembered the boy introducing himself as Chael and.."Nysa right?" he said pointing to the bettle pokemon with muted admiration. He was tempted to pet her like he had Elijah's poochyena..or even get closer but refrained from doing so because Pinsir..horns..yeah. "And you're...Chael?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:16 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Chael merely leaned forward and kept eye contact with his professor, seemingly unable to actually blink. Yes, respect was lost and it was moreso lost when it was Marcus who spoke up and revealed their relation as half brothers. The boy looked back and forth between their interactions. Professor Bennet struck him as the type of person his father took kindly to, so that meant Chael was less than sympathetic to the man. It had taken him researching to possibly blackmail a girl to realize how absent his parents were. If it hadn't been for Nysa, Entei bless her, then he'd probably have ended up more like Rhoades. Seeing the same thing with another person gave him a sour taste in his mouth, though he was raised enough to hide it behind a stoic and posh face meant for dignitaries and CEOs.

"I already finished." Chael assured his professor as he left.

He shrugged at Marcus' request. Chael didn't really know why he stepped in the more he thought about it. Sure, being talked to like that was something he'd rather avoid but he hoped he hadn't begun to develop a hero complex. "I have no intention of telling, I've burned nearly ten bridges in the last two days so I'm not eager to make that eleven." He imagined those who saw Nysa as a bully and himself as someone who threw his "vicious" Pinsir about to intimidate students didn't plan on befriending him anytime soon.

Nodding at the names, Chael went on. "Chael Riverton. Weren't you the one who started the really aggressive playing? Thanks for that, I was able to give some much needed karma. And Nysa doesn't bite. She's all bark." It was a force of habit. Most people were interested in her, so he often had to assure them that she was well trained enough to be harmless to people.

A look of betrayal. A Pokemon saddened, a friend betrayed.

"Shush. You were literally running in a field of flowers today."

Mood: Calm
    Wearing: White dress shirt, tan slacks, brown shoes.
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Friendship Points: User Image
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in academic classes
+10 Participated in gym class
-10 lost battle
Experience: 125/1000
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

User Image  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:56 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... library
                                                  My Outfit... shirt and jeans.
                                                  Those near me... nope
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt. Lightly walking in front of Cyril.

[enter]

Cyril thought he heard someone shouting 'wait' that caused him to look behind him. He thought it should be addressed to someone else and continue walking. He knew what he did was wrong, so he could only hope nobody notice the damaged plant. Let's just pretend it never happened, Cyril dismissed the accident from his mind. He had passed through the garden all the way to a building. He looked all around for where should he go once he stepped inside. There's few people roaming the place. It was day off, so there's no class to attend. He presumed they were here due to the library and club activity. Cyril was deep in thought of where should he go to, until Aisha decided it for him. "Snooorunt snow~" Aisha walked a few steps toward the library. "Snow!" Aisha cried out expectantly. As if saying that she would choose for him if he wasn't sure. "Well, if you want to," Cyril nodded his approval and followed after his snorunt.

He arrived at the library. The smells of books reminded him of the library in Icirrus City. It seemed to be the reason that Aisha chose to come here. There was air-con that provided dry and cold air inside to preserve the books. The library was more crowded than the hallway. He spotted neat tables, several computers, then there's the size of the library. It was three story highs! Aisha shared his surprise. "runt snoorunt sno snooooow," Aisha looked up with glittering eyes. She was like a child who found adventure. "uh-oh," Cyril groaned. He would have to accompany Aisha all over the place until she was satisfied now. He couldn't possibly leave Aisha to explore on her own, not in an unfamiliar place and he was worried that something would happen just because he didn't want to go along.

((OOC: He's open for interaction, feel free to control his snorunt too. it's running around, checking stuff. ))

Log:
word counter: ???

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 30 Hp│15 Atk │15 Def│15 SpAtk│15 SpDef │15 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... library
                                                  My Outfit... shirt and jeans.
                                                  Those near me... nope
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt. Lightly walking in front of Cyril.

It wasn't fruitless to explore the library. Cyril got a good look of what the library had to offer and even managed to find himself a couple of books. A book on pokemon battle which he picked up to read, then there was a compendium of Ice type, so he picked that up too for further study, then Aisha found herself a picture book. Even though Aisha couldn't read, she could understand picture. "We won't have enough time to read," Cyril reminded the snorunt to her disappointment. "why don't you give it to me? I will check it out, so you can read it back at our dorm," Cyril offered, since he wasn't against Aisha reading. He inspected the book's title, it was title Eon Fable volume 5. "hmm, shouldn't you start from number 1?" Cyril said that confused Aisha. "See here," Cyril crouched down, so he could show Aisha what he meant. "this is number 5. It means the fifth of the book series," his hands went to the bookshelves where Aisha took the book from and he started to line it up in order on the floor. "1,2,3,4 . . ." he slowly recited while pointing on the number. Then, he lifted number 1, "this is the beginning of the book, while the following number is the continuation," Cyril explained to Aisha who appeared to absorb his explanation. "snoooo," she stared at the book for a moment longer in thought. "snorunt!" she nodded after she finally got it. Aisha was memorizing the number on the book that Cyril had shown.

"alright, let's go then," Cyril said and tidied up all the books on the floor, before picking up the book he had chosen. He went to the library staff to check out the book. He had to show his student ID and although the staff was curious with the picture book, she said nothing other than telling him how the procedure of borrowing works and how long he had before he had to return the book. Now that he was done, Cyril put the books into his bag and zipped it shut. He left the library with Aisha.

[exit to dorm]

((Out Of Cold: ))

Log:
word counter: ???
+ 3 books from library to invo

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 30 Hp│15 Atk │15 Def│15 SpAtk│15 SpDef │15 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:56 am

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus frowned when Chael said he had burned bridges, not really sure what he meant by it. Vaguely he recalled somethings said at gym...maybe? But the exactness of the words eluded him. He had been thinking of other things, meeting Eli and Chess, catching up with Eve and Tera and even Faye briefly.
When Chael mentioned the dodgeball game Marcus shook his head. Indicating that he hadn't started it.
"Not really, me and some friends just got caught in the crossfire..ended up playing basketball instead after Chess got hit in the head"
He wasn't sure what Chael meant by karma. Who had he gone after? It was hard to say, most of that game had been a blur to him. All he remembered was talking to Eve and joining the research club.
The security offered was all the incentive he really needed and before he knew it Marcus was petting the Pinsir, smiling down at her when she shot Chael a look of pure betrayal.
"Remind me of my uncle's scythe" he said looking up at Chael "He'd try so hard to scare us off, then would pout when we figured he wasn't that scary..I don't suppose m-Proffessor Bennett covered anything more about Evees?" he asked Chael looking around the library. He wasn't much of a reader and wasn't looking foward to hunting books down about Espeon and Evee..or even how to evolve pokemon with friendship. "or better yet, gave you any idea of where books on evee evolutions and espeons are?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

Tsuki the Fated Wind
Sorry this is late, hope your birthday was awsome smile [

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav didn't know many buildings and rooms on campus outside of the ones he was told to go to. But the one place he made good use of in his first week was the library. It was perfect. He could avoid talking to people and do as he pleased. Arguably, he spent more time in there than he had in his room his first week. The poor boy barely knew a soul at this school, save for Raja, his Eevee. The young boy ran his fingers along the spines. He had a wide variety of things he could read, but what to choose? Fictional stories of fantasy and adventure, hard facts on pokemon like Eevees and Pikachus... Languages of all sorts, some he actually understood. So many resources and yet nobody seemed to take advantage of them. It was a pity.

When Nirav left his island home, he was told many things. Don't talk to strangers was a big one, but one he was already familiar with. Make the most of your time, something his grandpa told him on his way out. That was something that resonated with the young boy. He was here to learn, so learn he would. What better a place to start than the library? Moving onto stepping stools to see better, he palmed his way through the fiction section, stopping on a small, Japanese storybook. Nirav could recognize a lot of the symbols on the front side, though in skimming the book there were some he didn't know. But the illustrations were familiar. They depicted a prince who was turned into a Froakie. With a small smile, he pulled it off of the shelf, stepping down towards his Eevee. "Make the most of your time." Nirav said to himself, remembering his grandfather's words. If there was ever a time to keep brushing up on and improving his Japanese, it was now. He looked to Raja, who was content to look at the spines of the books on the bottom shelf. "C'mon Raja," Nirav said quietly. The eevee stuck close to the boy's leg as he checked out the book, along with a Japanese to English dictionary. Once he got those under his name, Nirav exited the library. Class would be starting eventually. As much as he would love to stay among the books, he had Battle Class to attend eventually.

[Exit]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░