Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
V.L.S's Sprite Editing Service! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:42 pm
Loonamist
Sorry for such a long delay! I've finished the Swellow you requested!

User Image

Let me know if you need anything changed or anything ^^

Also, if I recall, you had some Easter 3D transitions you needed done? :0 I can't seem to remember which ones you had, though, but if you still need something done, I can try and get started on it while I have a bit of down time :3

She's great~! I caught the Lilligant, and I'm waiting for the Floette from Jewel's character.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:44 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Loonamist
Sorry for such a long delay! I've finished the Swellow you requested!

User Image

Let me know if you need anything changed or anything ^^

Also, if I recall, you had some Easter 3D transitions you needed done? :0 I can't seem to remember which ones you had, though, but if you still need something done, I can try and get started on it while I have a bit of down time :3

She's great~! I caught the Lilligant, and I'm waiting for the Floette from Jewel's character.

I'm glad you like it >w<

And alright! I'll take a look at those, and try and get you at least a 3D stand still as soon as I can : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:06 pm
iTheGoddessMartel

Hm, I'm not really sure how I feel about it, but I was able to get this done real quick :0 Lemme know what you think!

User Image

[[ Pardon the double notification, needed to change something D: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 pm
Loonamist

Pokemon
Vulpix and Ninetales
Sprite/image you would like used
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done
Reference I'd very much like Vulpix and Ninetales to look like this, though Ninetales would need to be a bit more marked or decorated. I don't know the right word. The colors should be canon shiny Ninetales colors (grey/silver coat with blue markings) for both, only the blues should be different hues. Probably the same shades used on Vigilia's Delphox. A darker and lighter pattern. Could you make the eyes the same as Cheria's? Bright/light blue and kind of cloudy?
Extra notes
Uh....I love your custom Flygon. >3< Seriously, though, take your time on Ninetales. I'd rather have Vulpix be priority until it's done.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:20 am
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Pokemon
Vulpix and Ninetales
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done
Reference I'd very much like Vulpix and Ninetales to look like this, though Ninetales would need to be a bit more marked or decorated. I don't know the right word. The colors should be canon shiny Ninetales colors (grey/silver coat with blue markings) for both, only the blues should be different hues. Probably the same shades used on Vigilia's Delphox. A darker and lighter pattern. Could you make the eyes the same as Cheria's? Bright/light blue and kind of cloudy?
Extra notes
Uh....I love your custom Flygon. >3< Seriously, though, take your time on Ninetales. I'd rather have Vulpix be priority until it's done.

Alrighty! : ) I'll see what I can do today ^^; I have class and studying for my final on Thursday, but I'll try and get something out for the Vulpix.

And thank you x3 ;; I may use it for Marx's Flygon, eventually  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:32 am
Loonamist
Alrighty! : ) I'll see what I can do today ^^; I have class and studying for my final on Thursday, but I'll try and get something out for the Vulpix.

Okie dokie! Good luck with your classes and your final.

Colorful Flygon. Maybe it'll match that Chifeara when it hatches then. ^^  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:38 am
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Okie dokie! Good luck with your classes and your final.

Colorful Flygon. Maybe it'll match that Chifeara when it hatches then. ^^

Thank you! x3

Lol worsening the imprinting that is undoubtedly going to happen when that Chifaera hatches to see Marx and Flygon xD That would actually be rather funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Loonamist

Pokemon
Tropius
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done
I'd like for the bananas to be replaced with peaches. I think the best color for the peaches and toenails would be pink since that's the color people turn to for them.
Extra notes
Looks like you guys need some business here. Also, I'm sorry I quoted all three of you. I'm not sure who would be best for this. >_<;  

Heiress of the Skies

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:26 pm
Heiress of the Skies

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Loonamist

Pokemon
Tropius
What would you like done
I'd like for the bananas to be replaced with peaches. I think the best color for the peaches and toenails would be pink since that's the color people turn to for them.
Extra notes
Looks like you guys need some business here. Also, I'm sorry I quoted all three of you. I'm not sure who would be best for this. >_<;

Don't worry, quoting all of us is probably the best thing to do really xD Anyway, do you want the rest of it to remain the same then? Or did you want another coloration for the main body? Nvm, just realized it wasn't shiny. I should have the sprite finished in a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:41 pm
Heiress of the Skies

Pokemon
Tropius
What would you like done
Extra notes

User Image
Here ya go. Sprite modification is still a little new to me, so it might look a little wonky. Let me know if you want me to make a change or anything.  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:11 pm
Sonic Lazar
User Image
Here ya go. Sprite modification is still a little new to me, so it might look a little wonky. Let me know if you want me to make a change or anything.

I think it's great! Don't worry about it! ^_^ Thank you, Sonic! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 am
Loonamist

Loooooon! :3

Pokemon Meowstic User Image
Sprite/image you would like used User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would you like done Just a simple recolor. If you can't add the red vest and straw hat that's alright. :3
Extra notes I don't need it to move, just a still image works perfect. <3 I can wait awhile too, since Luffy-kins isn't joining the team right away.  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:16 pm
Loonamist
Pokemon Jirachi, Swablu, Altaria & Mega Altaria
Sprite/image you would like used Given
What would you like done Remake as they appear in color please. Jirachi should sparkle when she moves leaving a purple trail of sparkles behind her. Sort of like if your threw glitter into the air ?

The Swablu & Altaria dont need to move but if you could make their cloud darken like a thunder storm maybe ? Mega Altaria id like to light up like lightening around the edges of her wings please and darken like the other two if you can manege that for me ^___^
Extra notes If you want to do the Swable and Atlaria moving you can but i didn't want to ask for more then i thought you could handle with one request sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vigilia

Pokemon Budew, Roselia, Roserade & Chandelure
Sprite/image you would like used given
What would you like done Just remade please
Extra notes Maybe do something speical with the Roselia & Roserade rose's ? Give them a patter or something if you want.

Sonic Lazar

Pokemon Mandibuzz, Hawlucha, Zorua & Zoroark
What would you like done Just rmade with your personal flar please ^__^
Extra notes I expect greatness XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:06 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Sonic Lazar

Pokemon Mandibuzz, Hawlucha, Zorua & Zoroark
What would you like done Just rmade with your personal flar please ^__^
Extra notes I expect greatness XD

So sorry it took me so long to respond to this, unfortunately I was away from my computer when this was submitted and I kinda just forgot about it >.>
But at any rate, I unfortunately can't recolor those, as two of them are 3D models and the other two are heavily pixilated. I don't think I'll be able to help you much with either, as even if I do the Zorua/Zoroark, the quality is gonna be pretty low. If you have a normal sprite you want me to use instead, I can do that, but otherwise I believe these are beyond my abilities :/  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:35 am
Loonamist
Please, don't hate me! crying

•Pokémon
Taillow/Swellow and Riolu/Lucario
•Sprite/image you would like used
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•What would you like done
Same as before with the Taillow and Swallow. As for Riolu and Lucario, could you make the blue and Riolu's collar thing/Lucario's torso black and change the black to dark grey? The spikes on their hands and Lucario's chest can stay untouched. Take your time on all of them. I don't mind waiting.
•Extra note
I will actually pay you for the birds this time since this is literally a remake of what you've already done. I am so, SO sorry. T^T The moving sprite is messing with my OCD and I want things in the best order since Chifaera's sprite is going to mess up my order regardless of what I do. @_@  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games