Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:17 pm
Well she didn't seem to be going anywhere - he didn't think so, anyway; it at least felt like the Joltik was staying in one spot - and the only response he received to his question was... the feeling of the blond hair surrounding the little electric-type slowly standing on end due to the static electricity. It felt kind of funny. "Actually I think she got me," he clarified as he turned towards her, and lifted a hand to point to the top of his head. "I'll let you handle getting her down, I don't want to scare her or anything - plus I kind of can't see up there without a mirror."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:31 pm
With just a hop and a skip, Tesla was under Abel's nose. She didn't even ask; just reached up and plucked the joltik from unruly locks.

"There you are 'Lit!" She chirped, holding the pokemon eye level. "Had fun?"

Charlotte sparked a weary affirmative before crawling up her trainer's hair to settle down for the night. Yellow fur shined like starlight admits Tesla's dark locks but the pokemon's small size could have it mistaken for some odd hair clip.

Pleased with the success; Tesla grins up at Abel. "Thanks for the help. I mean it. For the worst lookout in the world you did a pretty solid job."  

Grike

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:24 pm
The sudden intrusion into his personal space didn't seem to bother Abel in the least; he didn't move or step back, didn't tense up or anything, and instead simply continued to stand there. Abel wasn't the only one with something under his nose though; the subtle scent of old cigarette smoke that lingered on his person would be more noticeable at such close proximity. He watched with some amusement, a small smile on his face, as the little Joltik scurried from Tes's hands up into her hair. At her words of gratitude, the blond could merely shrug and shove his hands into his pockets. It was still chilly, after all, and moving so little only served to make him feel it more. "I didn't really do a whole lot, but I'm glad me standing here was helpful," he said, a hint of teasing in his voice, "though really, there wasn't a whole lot to look out for."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:46 pm
Tesla waved him off. "That's the best kind of lookout. The one whose lucky." Sidling back a step, she cups her hands behind her lower back and smiles. Either She was used to the chill in the air or the adrenalin from breaking into a car was keeping the inner fires lit.

"Sooooo, since I totally owe you now...want a ride home?"  

Grike

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:13 pm
"Well," he said, looking thoughtful, "I can't really argue with that." Her offer gave him more food for thought, though he didn't need to consider it long and gave her a wry smile in response. "That depends," the blond began as he tilted his head a little, "would that be a ride in your car, or," he jerked a thumb behind him at the vehicle she'd just come out of, "a ride in the car you just broke into and hotwired? If it's the latter, I'm gonna have to pass."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 pm
Tesla flicks amber eyes over her shoulder. "Er...more like I'd pay for your bus fair. I actually wouldn't be able to drive that unless I messed with the steering wheel which would /really/ mess up the guy's car." She shrugs. "Not that it's not a mess anyway."  

Grike

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 pm
Pay for his bus fare, huh? "Tempting, but it'll probably take me longer to get home on a winding bus route than by walking," he said with a shrug. "My place isn't too far from here anyway. Unless you'd prefer having company on the bus, that is," he added. Maybe she didn't want to be alone on public transportation or something - not such an unusual feeling, given how dangerous cities could be. "And yeah, from what little I can see from here, that car is a disaster zone." Seriously, what self-respecting guy would have such an atrociously dirty car?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 pm
She tilted her head at Abel. He was certainly a strange one. Couldn't seem to make his mind up about anything. There was always a but, however, or unless. It was like his top three favorite words or something.

What an odd duck.

Shrugging. Tesla figured she'd make up his mind for him. "Nah, 'sall right. Point is to pay you back, not impose. You want me to walk you home? Play look out for your droopy butt?" A teasing grin as she continued dramatically. "Protect your virtue from those who might wanna take advantage on your way home? Been told I have a mean right hook."

It was almost comical, the way she offered to play body guard. At 5"2 in sneakers and wearing nothing but a red tank top and a pair of jeans Tesla was about as threatening as the joltik atop her head.  

Grike

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 pm
"Alright, alright," the blond ceded, his hands raised palm-out to concede defeat, though he was glad for her negative response. There was a good chance he'd make it home just fine, but he was pretty damn sure if he got onto a bus he would end up falling asleep halfway through the ride, and that wasn't exactly conducive to getting home. Her offer to walk him home though - or maybe it was the joke about his virtue - made him laugh a bit. "Nah, no thanks, I can take care of myself just fine. Sounds like you can take care of yourself, too," he noted with a hint of amusement, because she did indeed look like she couldn't, but he would be the first to admit that looks could be and usually were quite deceiving.

"Guess I'll see you around town sometime," Abel said as he raised a hand in farewell, since the encounter seemed to be nearing its end.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:08 am
"Alrighty then, just remembered I offered. If you get shanked on the way home you are sooooo not allowed to haunt me."Offering a two fingered salute, Tesla moves to collect her purse. Tucked beside the front wheel of the car, she slings the tote bag over her shoulder. "Later gator."  

Grike

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:09 am
"Heh, don't you worry about me," he said with a touch of amusement, "worry about yourself. Sounds like you'll be just fine though, so yeah, see you." So saying, he offered a brief wave before turning and walking in the direction he'd been heading originally.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff