[PRP] Dubious Decisions [Fetch/Overkill & Fathom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:47 pm
"I’ll manage," Overkill grunted. She nudged her sister once on the cheek and then left the pool without any further fuss. Apparently her short immersion into the cool waters had restored some semblance of normality, not that it would make her any more of a pleasant companion.

"I’m fine," she snapped at bloodied brother. "And it’s none of your business. You look disgusting. Wash yourself."

She singled out the best piece of meat he’d brought with him and picked it up in silent offering to Bait.

Amorpheous

Jun D

Maxx D

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:58 pm
He smirked, a wide smile that showed the remnants of gore at the edge of his gumline. "You're a judgmental little miss for someone bleeding out the side. Blood is blood," and he shrugged to dip his head briefly into the water, rubbing his muzzle clean against the bank.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:10 pm
Bait smiled and was about to take the proffered piece of meat, Could her sister be anymore lovely?, when the buck spoke. A frown flitted briefly across her face before she was smiling again, though her eyes bore a touch of irritation now that was rarely seen.

Turning to the buck she responded lightly, perfectly polite, "That's a touch rude, is it not? One can't help but be bleeding when they are injured. You on the other hand could easily wash off without your unnecessary comment."

Having said her piece, Bait nuzzled Overkill gently on the cheek, eyes warming considerably and took the meat with a soft, "Thank you."

Ruriska
Jun D
Maxx D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:58 am
Fetch's mouth briefly opened in a silent laugh, brow raised before he slipped it into a blase smile. "I hope you take a good one for yourself, too," he said pointedly at Overkill, having noted her intent.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 am
Fathom returned, a sheaf of tea tree leaves held daintily in his jaws, that he now deposited before the bloody doe.

"They'll have to be ground to be applied - best directly by mouth, I would say. I'm sure there will be no shortage of offers."

He glanced slyly at his brother with the last, but it was evident it wouldn't be as simple as that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:02 am
With that he truly laughed, and pointed at a sliver. "That one's for you," he grinned at his brother, "but all of them are good, really. I left the gristle lying in the muck."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:03 am
"Why, thank you, dear brother," he returned with an edge, but retired with the meat to watch the inevitable, anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:06 am
Fetch turned, dramatically bowing on his two front legs to the injured doe, "I would be...honoured to assist with your injury, if you would be so kind as to accept." His head turned up with a wry look. "Try not to hit me, and if you do - not the face, please."

Ruriska
Think we can wrap up!
Amorpheous

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:16 am
Bait bristled internally at the audacity of the buck but outwardly she only smiled.

"How kind of you," she murmured. She wanted to stake her claim, Overkill was hers to drive to passion and hers to care for. She didn't say anything though. Her offer of help did not need to be said aloud, it was a given after all. So she left it up to Overkill to refuse, or accept if she really must out of politeness.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 am
Two paths stretched before her; two possibilities for her to choose from.

Overkill stared down at Fetch from on high, a muscle twitching in her jaw. She could feel the weight of Bait’s presence at her side.

"Let’s see how gentle you can be," she rumbled and made her choice.

Amorpheous
Done!

Jun D
Thank you!

Maxx D
My loves!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff