Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Home of Eclipse and Kalen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina didn't look surprised
"yes, I did."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image

"It happened when Kalena went to search for her brother. Something happened during her trial...and i had to leave to find him for a year. Its the reason he has that tattoo and that dark power and you have the biggest one of them all." He said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:26 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"ah. Mabye that is why Xenon is so patient with him. We are from the original organization, just one of the unofficial members, I was just a kid then, heh, Kalena too. Ohhhh the torture they put her through to make her reveal her power." She said as she was about to her arms but stopped herself as she continued to lay down.
"Jax has a lust for power and breaking the rules, however even he knows when to stop and go along with what's going on." she sighed

"heh, he turned out like me but with his father's looks. The time traveling stuff, ha, I think I know how that happened too." she smirked.
"Kalena had that watch he has and the only time I disobeyed the organization, the headmaster at that time, headmaster Shinji, snuck in and we destroyed that watch, then I had to swallow it...." she gave a nervous laugh.
"He was a good friend, its a shame...how he died.." she frowned
"Infiltrating the organization when I had to go back, and they found out. They wiped his memory....he doesn't recognize anyone." she looked sad
"Until one day, he just disappeared. I'd keep a eye on him and one day, he just vanishes."

She looks to Eclipse.
"im sorry, I tend to elaborate and then say too much when its talking about him. Its why there is the hall of headmasters, they all tend to die, either while they are in office, and I mean just being headmaster, not actually in the office; or they'd die soon after leaving the academy, leaving a new headmaster in charge. He pushed Kalena into the job her senior year, I got held back a few times for destroying the academy, I don't regret what I did. It helped me keep a eye on her, restraining her full power, keeping her memories locked up tight, Yen Sid, Shinji, and I had to do it together, she was that strong as a young teen."

She rubbed her head.
"to this day, some of her memories are still locked up tight, but most of them are out, her power is still restrained a bit. If you though she was powerful before, it pales in comparison to her full strength."

She sat up moving her feet off the couch.
"so I have had my share of crap through the years. I cause trouble for Kalena to stop it, but with Dk, i'd prefer her dead by my own hands, but I will wait a bit. See what happens. I may still take you up on destroying her through her keyblade charm. I haven't decided."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

"I knew the risks that came with the position and i'm prepared for what is to come...besides i'm already half dead." Eclipse said referring to his reaper powers.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:14 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"I wouldn't tell Sophia that. Ive seen people kill themselves because the one they loved died. I had to stop Rose a few times after her loss of Leon, Kalena's husband's brother" she said as she made herself a cast to go over the bony arm, however her fingers would still show.

"at least Kalen is showing some initiative. Sure, im not happy with the tattoo she has gotten nor the fact that she is engaged, but its better than watching herself throw herself into one of Hades's soul pools. The last time, she was so close. Damn, Hades was furious."

She then gave a deep sigh.
"The only thing that Rose will die of is old age. That is my plan for her. Not heart ache, not in a massive fight, old age." she nodded then pointed a finger at Eclipse.

"Most girls are the same, if they lose their loved one, they'd feel their time living is over, until they get over it. Sophia is no different. From what ive heard, her keyblade was destroyed, she broke her knuckles in frustration, and she let herself become very ill. Heh, she's psychotic. I bet she's training again right after her injuries are healed over. Stupid if you ask me, but she wants to be a keyblade master, ha! No keyblade, no mastery. She is blind to that fact I bet."

She gave a dark smile
"the shadows tell all."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:28 am
User Image

"Tell that to Niko or Shido." Eclipse said taking a sip of his drink.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:36 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina rolls her eyes then sighs
"im just saying"

She moves her fingers a bit and sighs.
"I still wouldn't tell Sophia that you are half dead."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image

"I believe she already knows....after all she did witness death in my body. Shido is looking out for her...keeping the bullies off of her. Its good to have a dragonkin as a bodyguard." Eclipse said with a small laugh.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:18 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"heh, that's true. She stayed strong for you, but still, you tell her that and that flower scythe may be her permanent weapon.

She laughs when Shido is mentioned
" even though Shido may have a major crush on her? Hehehe that's new information too."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image

"The kid knows better.....besides i'm still trying to help her get her keyblade back. I think Kalen is doing the same for Rose....tho a bit more slowly." He said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina opened a hand and a silver keyblade
"this is Rose's keyblade, although she can't summon it. The last time she used this keyblade, her heart almost shattered with darkness. So I took it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image

"Kalen can wield that keyblade as well....he can summon it." Eclipse said remembering Kalen's 2nd keyblade.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"he already has two, I don't think so." Kelina said unsummoning the keyblade.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

"I've seen it. He tends to keep summoning it sometimes when he summon's the rose one....but that one shows up on occasion." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:39 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina seemed to start getting angry, however she pulled out a bottle of rum and drank it.  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff