Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:37 pm
"That sounds wonderful," Ion said sincerely, and her words made him curious. If she was interested in Kalos gyms... "Have you battled in any gyms before?"

The Braixen paused with the package held up to her mouth, her teeth clamped down on the wrapper, and fixed Gummy with a look: What do you want? Ion's question he posed to Henrietta, however, interested her as well, and one ear perked up towards their conversation. Jozette's gaze remained fixed on the Totodile, though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:26 pm
"Yeah! Totally! I got a Coral Eye badge! I totally wanted to get a Zephyr badge when I went back to Johto, but I didn't get it... I'll totally get it on the rematch though! Totally for sure! Next time I go back! And maybe I'll even get to visit Azalea town again too and this time I could totally take on the gym there!"

Gummy didn't answer. He simply tilted his head up, seeming to look past the fire type, up at something above them- empty space, should it be looked upon- then began to drool. Likely on Jozette unless she chose to step away from the water type.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:18 pm
Ion's eyebrows rose a bit. "Oh, that's wonderful," he said again, glad she'd won at least one gym badge. "It sounds like you and your pokemon worked hard to earn it. I'm sure you'll get more badges next time, too," the teen added encouragingly. She already had one, after all; he had little doubt she'd be able to win more.

Jozette's eyes widened a bit at Henrietta's exclamation. She had a gym badge? Her? No way! How could she have a gym badge?! Well, at least it was only one... Something cold and wet dripped onto her foot, and her attention quickly returned to Gummy. Seeing him drool on her, she made a slightly strangled noise in her throat before jumping backwards, away from it, then shook off the wet paw while grumbling. What was wrong with this Totodile...?

The Braixen's behavior caught her trainer's attention, and he turned back to look at her for a moment before he offered her a smile and a gentle pat on the head. "Ah, I just remembered; we were on our way to get some lunch. Would you like to join us?" He asked, turning to look at Henrietta and Gummy to see if they'd like to do so. They'd just got snacks though, so perhaps they didn't?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:21 pm
"Yeah! It was totally hard! But we all worked real hard and won it! We'll totally get more! We'll have them all one day! For totally sure we'll have them all!" Henrietta agreed and exclaimed "Hey! Next time I go to a gym, you could come too and maybe you could win a badge too?! Then we could totally battle before and after too as well! It'd be awesome!"

Gummy immediately started to move forward, as though compelled to do so by the very fact that Jozette moved. He continued to drip as he toddled after her.

"Ooh! Lunch! I got snacks but... I could totally eat snacks and lunch! We call could! That'd be awesome!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:55 pm
"Gyms sound very challenging, but I'm sure you'll get all of them someday," the teen agreed encouragingly, offering her a smile as he spoke. The suggestion gave him pause however, and he took a moment to give it some thought. "I think that would be a wonderful idea," he said at length and nodded, "and I'm sure Jozette would enjoy it, too."

The named Braixen had ceased paying attention to the humans' conversation, so focused was she on backing away from Gummy's drooling jaws.

"Ah, I'm glad," Ion said brightly, happy to hear that they could have company for lunch today. Henrietta was energetic and positive company, too; so much so that it was practically tangible. "There's a restaurant not too far that we were going to." He gestured down the street as he spoke and, since she'd already expressed a desire to join him, began to head in that direction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm
"Awesome!" Declared Henrietta happily, grinning at Ion, and then grinning at Jozette too. Then, as Ion mentioned the restaurant, and started to head there, Henrietta put her snacks away, and reached down to lift Gummy into her arms, preventing him from advancing on the Braixen any further.

The Totodile waved his arms twice, than seemed to settle down. Even his drooling stopped. For the moment, he might even have been mistaken for a toy in the girl's arms, as she skipped after Ion.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out