Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:42 pm
"Oh! Uh, sure, okay!" Tambrey's eyes widened and she placed her pad aside for a moment.
"I'm up for that, actually..." She couldn't deny that she /really/ wanted to know what, if any, type she'd gotten the ability to converse with...
"I mean... The sooner I know who I can talk with, um, the sooner I can use my own experience in study..."

<> Franklin decided to remind the scientist brightly.

"Well, um, yes... But... So can Aulus and everyone really, Franklin; that's not the sort of talking we mean..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm
"Who she can talk to that she couldn't before. Well, understand," Aulus supplied with a nod to Franklin and then another grin to Tam. "This is brilliant, I can't wait to find out! C'mon Rose!"

Rose hopped lightly off Tam's bed and followed after his trainer. As he passed Franklin he gave the little psychic type a friendly pay on the shoulder with one large finger.

"Oi, you better be kidding!" Aulus responded, making a mock serious jab of his forefinger in Rose's general direction. "Cheeky sod," he continued with a snort of amusement. "Maybe you'll end up able to talk to some pokemon that's less of a tease, hu Tam?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm
<> Franklin inquired with a puzzled frown << If I wish to tell Tambrey something, I do not consider if it is 'nice', simply if it is necessary.>>

Tambrey was following Aulus as the Jirachi spoke and she could help but let out an exasperated laugh.
"Hm. Hopefully. Franklin's one without realising. Um, yes... You made that clear the other day, Franklin. What was it? My hair was..."

<> It wasn't even said in defense of the comment, just a statement of fact, apparently. << I fail to see the relevance to said occurrence here.>>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 pm
<> Rose replied with a shrug, <>

"A Spearow's nest specifically?" Aulus grinned to Tam. "Well next time I hope for comparison photos but for now let's go find your type, hu?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:43 pm
<< People will not get along with you for saying some things?>> Franklin looked perplexed. This wasn't something Tambrey had properly explained to her, and Tambrey didn't ever really seem annoyed with the things she said.

"Hrm. Let's. Hm. I suppose it could be water..." Was Tambrey's reply to the subject of comparison photos and, a lot more interest in finding her communication type.

<> Franklin supplied helpfully.

"No."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 pm
"Yes!" Aulus grinned. "Very much yes! Uh, but water, let me get 'Nat." Still grinning Aulus moved through the bathroom into his bedroom, found Thanatos' pokeball, and let him out. "Hey, would you say something for us?" he asked the Greninja as it appeared.

<> Thanatos asked, looking about with a faintly worried expression.

<> Rose nodded, <>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm
<>

Tambrey, privy to only half the conversation, regarded the Jirachi with interest; it hadn't occurred to her, not really, that anyone could potentially take the little psychic type's words as insulting; she knew that Franklin never had any bad intentions with her words, but she had a hunch that whatever the fighting type was telling her now was something that, perhaps, she should have considered teaching her.

"Oh! Um. Hello Thanatos..." Tambrey smiled, following Aulus into the room and seeing the Greninja appear.
She waited.
Well, clearly the frog had just said something.
"No, sorry. I can only hear what I usually do from him. Thank you though, Than'..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 pm
<> Thanatos asked, glancing around for an explanation.

<> Paul explained helpfully, having sat quietly on his trainer's shoulder for some time now. As the water type looked rather baffled he jumped over onto the Greninja to give further explanation.

<> Rose replied with an apologetic shrug. <>

"Hu.... Okay so not fighting, or poison, or bug, or water or dark.... What else have we eliminated?" Aulus asked with a deep frown.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:21 pm
<>

Okay, scratch that, that wasn't something Tambrey thought the Jirachi should be learning.
"Erm. No, Franklin, that is not an experiment that will give us any, um, useful results. Don't do that..."

She returned her attention to Thanatos, smiling as the bug joined the water type, and surmising that, perhaps, Paul was indeed filling the frog in about what was going on.

"Um," she refocused and thought to list types to add to Aulus' "also, not fire, flying, normal, or grass... Oh! Not electric either!" She'd had Jubilee out too, of course. She wasn't too unhappy to find out she couldn't talk to electric types.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:29 pm
<> Rose replied. <>

"Hu. That still leaves," Aulus paused for a beat, "eight types and I don't have all of them. Don't have most of them in fact. I've got ghost though, and fairy, but after that we'll have to hit the training rooms or ask if we can root through storage or something." He really needed to expand his team, diversify into more types. Not something to worry about today though, he had much more interesting stuff to think about!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm
"Oh! We, um, we can probably rule out rock and ground... And steel..." Tambrey remembered after a moment. "I've come into contact with all three of those recently due to the lab, and, um, I think I've seen Ella since the headache went away... So, um, down to five types?"

<> Franklin responded after a moment. There were some safety concerns regarding aggression as much as social conduct, the little psychic had come to realise after a moment.
<>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:46 pm
Rose thought about this question. <> Funny, he hadn't ever thought about things like that before, he just did what he did because he did it.

"Right, alright," Aulus nodded, "so we've got dragon, ice, psychic, ghost.... What have I missed? Or did I miscount? Fighting, poison, bug, water, dark, flying, fire, normal, grass, electric, steel, rock, ground.... Oh, fairy! Duh, I just said I had that. Okay, I'll get Puck and Killer to test ghost and fairy."

As he spoke Aulus fetched out their pokeballs, released the pair, and again asked them to say something. After a little confusion and explanation they complied.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:57 pm
<>

"Right. Um. Ghost... I guess I could have asked to see if Gauntlet said anything..." Hrm. Gauntlet wasn't really someone she liked the idea of being able to talk to. She'd gotten used to him, sure, and she respected and trusted him to battle on her side now, but she wasn't sure she'd actually enjoy -hearing- him, or more particularly, other Rotoms...
"I don't have any ice or dragon types, and, um... Huh. I wonder if I was psychic if it would have affected how I usually hear Franklin? But, um, there's been no real difference there..."

She turned her attention to the ghost and fairy types and listened... and listened... and shook her head.
"Nope. Same as usual. Thank you, though, you two."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:02 pm
<> Rose replied with another shrug. <>

"Good question," Aulus wiggled his little finger in his ear to try to get at an itch, which was awkward because it was his right ear so he had to cross his hand over. One day he was going to have two hands again and it was going to be amazing. "Maybe not? I mean, it's psychic with Franklin.... What about actual verbal speech?" Had he ever heard Franklin do that? "Asgard sometimes speaks aloud, if he wants to say something he doesn't want me to hear."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:10 pm
<< Humans are strange.>> Franklin declared, but took in the information that Rose gave anyway. Humans were /strange/ but /interesting/. Then she heard her name said by Aulus.

<< What about verbal speech? I do not use it because it is more convenient for you all to understand me. I feel like it would not be beneficial for anyone not to understand me.>> Well, perhaps the little psychic type had a little bit of an ego whether she realised it or not.

"... I can't believe I didn't think of that!" Tambrey turned to Franklin. "Have you /ever/ spoken verbally since we've been together? Even before I had my headache go away?"

<>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces