Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Falling Out (Group/Walk-In RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:59 pm
Eleanor put those boots back on,
Kick the heels into the Brooklyn dirt,
I know it isn't dignified to run,
But if you run,
You can run to the Coney Island roller coaster,
Ride to the highest point and leap across the filthy water,
Leap until the Gulf Stream's brought you down..

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

♀Ϻarian&Ɉesse♂
╚══════════════╝

❦ゃゃゃMarian sighed when the girl addressed her. "To be honest, I'm beginning to think it wasn't the brightest idea..." She admitted, then continued. "But... Have you heard of the Sanctioned City?" She asked cautiously. It was one of those places that people either hoped beyond all hope existed, or ruled out completely. People of the latter mindset scoffed at those who believed in it for wasting their time. She hoped that this girl wouldn't be like that, though she didn't know what to expect.

Jesse was no longer paying attention to the girls' conversation. He was focused on his little journal again, following along obediently.ゃゃゃ❧

So Eleanor take a Green Point three point,
Turn towards the hidden sun,
You know you look so elegant when you run,
If you run, you can run,
To that statue with the dictionary,
Climb to her fingernail and leap, yeah,
Take an atmospheric leap,
Leap and let the jet stream set you down..

I could be there when you land.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:07 pm
User ImageAmelia

“You are the second person to ask me about that today. “ Amelia commented. “No one knows where it is. What makes you think you will find it?” The sun was setting, giving everything a blood red hue. They didn't have much time to find shelter for the night. “There.” She said pointing to a small cave in the rocks. “Not as far away as I would like to be, but it will have to do for the night.” It would protect them on three sides and hide the light from their fire. Much better than sleeping out in the open, though with all of the activity in the area Amelia debated about making a fire at all. Already the temperature was quickly dropping and the night would be brutal without one, but it would be better than being shot in the face. “I guess I should know your names if we are spending the night together. I am Amelia.”

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

CommanderNeospace

SinfulCupcakes

RedEagleEye007

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

SinfulCupcakes

Dapper Trader

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

Angus, AKA The Skeptic

Angus watched the group he had went towards from behind a rock further accessing them to see if they were a threat. Only one of them looked like she could handle herself in a fight, but she seemed harmless unless agitated. At least some of them seemed like they were searching for Sanctioned City. The place everyone goes to, but no one comes from. It was sad that people were so desperate of a way out of the waste they'ed look past the obvious flaws of logic about Sanctioned city. Angus had been around a quarter of the waste, but never has he gotten any were close to finding this supposed paradise, and apparently not many others either.

Maybe it was the radiation that messed with peoples heads out here that helped perpetuate the myth. Either way he still figured he needed to at least help these folks make camp in a safe area. They seemed to fancy setting up camp in a cave, the same cave Angus had camped in not long ago. He walked out from behind the rock, with his hands by his side away from any of his weapons. He walked up to the group calmly, knowing that none of them posed a legitimate threat for now.
"Yeah I reckon that cave's a lot safer than trying to walk to anywhere from here. Since we seem to be doing introductions I'm Angus." Angus felt his introduction may have been a bit surprising, but there isn't many good ways to introduce yourself in the middle of the wasteland.

CommanderNeospace

Tigerlvr_Bailey

FemmeValentine

Deadly_Tiger

RedEagleEye007

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items