Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:24 am
[Beauty]
And no go. Pulse was content to let this count as a bust. He wasn't going to get one of them out of her hair, or bra without attracting a lot of attention to himself. "Do you want me to fix your hair?" He asked, looking up at the women. "Spider webs are rather icky."

He slid off and retrieve the poke gear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:25 am
[Veteran]

At the question Kyle gave a nervous grin, reaching a hand up to rub the back of his neck "I would love to take you up on that offer, but right now He's not really fit for battle." Kyle made a gesture to his Sylveon "For as much as he loved humans, he's always been terrified of other pokemon. We've been working on it slowly, trips to the Trainer's center are always really helpful, but really short lived."
He made a gesture in the direction the center was located, as if indicating that they had come from there. his expression falling from behind his glasses, even though he still wore a small sad smile.
"I don't have any other pokemon to battle with either, at least not until this little guy gets used to having other pokemon around without panicking."

Such a crying shame really, his poor scared but friendly little Sylveon, he's putting everything he can into helping his pokemon, devoting everything, even the dream of having a battle team.
such a tragic hero~

Kyle sure was glad he was so good at lying.

Roman in the mean time seemed to not let the topic affect his delight as he continued to pat at the human over him with his ribbons, eager hellos.
What the man wouldn't know if that half of the pats he would be feeling would not be from the Sylveon's ribbons at all, but from another force messing with familiar sensations.

"Rain check on that battle?, The name is Rudy though." Kyle said holding his hand out to the man to get his attention onto him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:31 am
[Pulse]

The young woman looked momentarily aghast, "Did it get messed up? I spent sooo long fixing it this morning..."

[Kyle]

"Ah, I see," the man replied. "Perhaps another day. Nikola - pleasure to make your acquaintance." He extended his hand in kind to return the handshake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:38 am
[Veteran]

As Kyle met his eye and shook his hands. Roman took this opportunity to let one of his tendrils flick over the man's belt while he was still being papped away at by his other ribbon and Slender's influence.
With this attempt Roman would try and quickly and smoothly pluck one of the balls, and in the same movement fling it as far as he could out behind the man into the grass, while Slender would then replace the image of the ball on the man's belt with an illusion.

"Nikola, its a pleasure sir, Maybe its for the best though, you look like you've been at this gig for a while." Kyle replied, shaking the man's hand firmly before placing them into his pockets.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am
[Kyle]

Nikola's eyes went briefly to his belt following hat seemed like the sensation of something being pulled away, but finding no fault with his belongings, he faulted his imagination. "Indeed, quite a while," he replied with a nod. "Since I was old enough to own a license. And yet still it seems that every day there's something new to learn."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:49 am
[Veteran]

As Nikola continued to speak to Kyle, Roman again flicked a bow over the man's belt, this time patting it a few times to try and desensitize the locations of the ribbons between pats tot eh man's torso and arms.

With one final attempt at flinging one more ball back off of the man's belt, again supported by Slender, Roman started to increase the speed and firmness of the gentle pats, giving a light cooing to Nikola as if he wanted more attention then he was getting from the human.

"Geeze Al-" Kyle laughed "you're acting like you never get attention, come on you're making me look bad." Kyle laughed.
"geez sorry, but thank you, after a hard day of being around other pokemon it always makes him feel better to spend time with new people. If he's getting annoying just tell me."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:15 pm
[Bug Catcher]

"'The Honey Utopia', eh? Sounds kinda fancy..." The grunt nodded his head, as though he understood perfectly what the girl meant. "Oh aye, that makes a heck of a lotta sense. Be prepared and all that malarkey, eh?"

The balls jostled and for a moment Clancy pondered just trying to grab as many as possible and running away, but that would certainly alarm the girl. He had a plan in mind, but it required keeping her attention off the basket for a bit... First, though, he wanted to get a little more information about what might be in the basket.

"Oh, aye? All of them in training, or might one of 'em might be Lord Knight Commander too? Ya've practically got a whole army to train there."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:24 pm
[Beauty]

"A bit, I'm good with hair though. Did you want it back the way you had it or some other style?" Pulse asked, looking it over. Maybe he could switch them out?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:42 pm
[Kyle]

"Not that it's an annoyance," Nikola said, catching one of the Sylveon's feelers lightly, "but to my understanding, this is a somewhat strange form of expression for a Sylveon. Do they not usually wrap their feelers around the target of their affection?"

[Clancy]

"These are all in training!" the girl said, swinging the basket lightly in her grasp. "The Lord Knight Commander is at home with Daddy, along with the rest of the recruits. This is still just the beginning of my grand army! It'll take a long time before they're all presentable, but once they are, we'll be a force to be reckoned with!"

[Pulse]

"Aww..." The young woman deflated slightly, looking defeated. "No, that's okay... I've already done nothing but look like an idiot. I'll just take it down." She raised her arms and fiddled with the tie and the pokeballs until her hair fell to her shoulders. "I mean, lost in the woods - I don't think anyone would expect me to look hot after all this anyway." She held the pokeballs in her hand for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:21 pm
[Veteran]

"Unusual?" Kyle asked arching his eyebrow with a slight tilt of his head "Uh maybe to wrap around them, but the feelers are used for a lot more then just that." Kyle pointed out with a grin "He only wraps them around me, yeah, but touching and wrapping are two different things."

From behind his glasses he glanced to the distance where the two balls had been thrown, seeing Cybil dart out from the trees behind the man, scoop up the two balls into her mouth before turning to leap back into the trees and get out of sight again.
"Now is Al started wrapping around your arms and clinging to you, then I might actually get a little jealous." He added with a laugh.

Roman snickered at the comment, wiggling the feeler that the man had grabbed and letting out a soft purr, trying to tug it free.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:28 pm
[Kyle]

Nikola chuckled, "I see, that makes sense." He released the Sylveon's feeler and patted it on the head. "Well then, I suppose I'd ought to be on my way. I'm actually on the trail of a certain pokemon in this area, and I'd hate to end up frightening your companion."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 pm
[Veteran]

Kyle arched his eyebrows in interest "Yeah we would hate that too," He said, looking back down at Roman who looked up at Kyle quickly as if worried at the possibility of another Pokemon around.
stepping off to the side, after reaching down to pick Roman up and away from the man Kyle patted the other man on the shoulder.
"Don't let us hold you up. good luck sir, next time maybe we'll be ready for that battle." With that, Kyle let Roman back down onto his feet, allowing the Sylveon to hop off, calling out farewells to the Veteran as he hopped playfully around Kyle.

Kyle made a gesture with his hand, looking more like he was brushing something off of his face, while pointing off toward where the Veteran was heading, silently signaling to Slender what he wanted. While Kyle was still in eye shot Slender would keep up with the man and make sure to keep up the illusion of the pokeballs. If the man reached down to take either one of the fake balls, they would appear to be stuck in the belt clip. This of course didn't mean that Kyle was going to lollygag, using the Sylveon's energy to help encourage this "Rudy" Kyle hurried to keep up with the bounding fairy as they took their leave.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:58 pm
[Bug Catcher]

"Ah, I'll betcha will be. So what kinda soldiers you got? Oh! Did you see that?!" Clancy feigned being taken aback by something in a nearby bush. "Oh wow, that's some bloomin' gurt brute of a pokémon hidin' in there!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:16 pm
[Kyle]

"Good luck to you two as well," Nikola said. "I'll be looking forward to that battle, should our paths cross again." He gave a curt nod of his head in lieu of a farewell wave and continued on his way, veering towards the forested mountain in pursuit of his goal, unaware that his belt was two pokeballs lighter.

[Clancy]

"Only the best kind of soldiers!" the girl replied. "The very best! They're the soldiers of the forest! I feel a little bad making them defect to my forces, but they'll never grasp the full breadth of their potential in a place like this." She turned her head, pigtails bobbing, and looked in the direction of her company's surprise, more confused than excited, "A what?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:24 pm
It would be hard to tell when Nikola would notice his missing pokeballs, so Kyle made sure that he wasn't going to stick to the path.
Heading instead closer to the sparse woods and bushes, he and Roman walked for at least ten minuets, heading back to where the meet up point was before Cybil and Slender eventually joined them.

"Things only usually go that smoothly when its a chick." Kyle said, stopping an kneeling down to put a hand on Cybil's head. "That was perfect you guys."

Cybil grinned through the two small pokeballs in her mouth, dropping them into Kyle's hand when he reached out for them.

"Lets get back Elite Rook," stuffing the balls into his pocket, he returned Cybil into her pokeballs, Leaving Slender out to provide some extra cover in case they ran into anyone as they made their way to resort to Elite Rook  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff