Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Black Butler RP *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:09 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa nodded following after Sebastian and helping out by gathering the ingredients they would need for the master's breakfast. She then sat down next to Sebastian but made room whenever he needed to get to where she was sitting. SHe was very patient when it came to some things that needed to be done. She eventually sat beside the door so the others could go in and out if needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:31 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
((I know you're most likely busy but please remember to post when you get a chance. Thanks.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:35 pm
Angelic Lupine

Sebastian went about his usual routine, making sure things were perfect, glad that Kurasa was helping him, as some of the staff couldn't keep up with him at times. Eventually, breakfast was finished, Sebastian made sure that she got some breakfast as well. "I hope you had enough, things will be a bit busy today, so I won't have a lot of time to spare, I hope you don't mind."

(terribly sorry, things have not been smooth for me)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:13 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((I know how that is.))

Kurasa smiled shaking her head to say that she didn't mind. As she finished her breakfast happily, she placed her dish in the sink. She would have to use a plate since she didn't have her own dish yet. She then went to work once she helped with the dishes. As she worked, she could sense Pluto watching her. She huffed at him, continuing her helping Sebastian.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:19 pm
Angelic Lupine

As the maids went about getting their work done, Pluto lay watching them with disdain, especially Kurasa, as he snapped at a maid that stepped in front of him. Pluto did manage to see Kurasa huff at him, a dark grin forming on his muzzle, "Such a good little pet, doing everything she's told, Hmph."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa growled saying "You're one to talk. Unlike filthy demon hounds, my kind likes to be useful to their loved ones." She then walked away not wanting to deal with him. Once she finished her own chores with Sebastian, she was laying in the shade trying to relax. She was in season but she refused to let anyone do anything to her. Especially that filthy mutt of a demon hound, Pluto.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:17 pm
Angelic Lupine

Pluto laughed, amused by Kurasa's growl and her reason for helping, "Such a good girl, it makes me sick, but go ahead, be a servant to him." He shot back at her, leaving the room, going outside to get away from all the nonsense inside the manor. For a while, Pluto tormented any small animals he found, yet he eventually grew bored with it, so he went to look for another source of entertainment. Pluto then spotted Kurasa in the shade, it was perfect, "Did your master allow you a break, or did you have enough of him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:27 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa ignored Pluto, she just got up and walked away, not wanting him to ruin her good mood today. She got up and flew over to another tree and laid down on a leaf bed she made to hide her heat scent from dogs and from that demon hound.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Angelic Lupine

Even as Kurasa flew away from him, Pluto wasn't going to give up so easily, he had enough of her attitude, it was time to take her down a few levels. Pluto followed her scent and aura, until her found her again, attacking without warning, his eyes burning with hate. "It's time to put you in your place, the butler may have a soft spot for you, but you're still nothing more than a demon." He snarled at her, as he stood over her, pinning her to the ground my her wings.

(Sorry hun, I completely forgot it was my turn to reply to this. Also, I don't mean to auto hit, but I had to in order to do what I needed, so just go with it for now)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:49 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Lol I'm fine with a little auto hitting as I do it as well sometimes without meaning to. But thanks for letting me know. Also for this scene I saw the more auto hitting the better for now.))

Kurasa growled as her fur stood on end before she bit his leg, hard. She broke the skin all the way down to the bone. She wasn't scared of him and hissed as she kicked him off and scratched his eye. The fight was attracting the servant's attention. "You think I'm scared of you?! Please! You're nothing compared to most of the creatures I've seen in Hell. And as for the butler, you've got no business with him, so why don't you just get the hell away from me and just accept that I'm not leaving without him! Now shoo little doggy!" She said waving her paw at him in a shooing motion.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:49 pm
Angelic Lupine

"Well, this little pampered pup does have some bite in her, not just all bark, that's good to know." Pluto replied back, his words seething with malice, before he lunged back towards Kurasa with all his strength. His entire weight slammed into her, right into the tree she had been laying under, causing the trunk to splinter. Not stopping there, Pluto tore into her shoulder, inflicting his own damage in retaliation for what she did. "I have no interest in him, you can keep him, my interest is in you." At that moment, Sebastian had just gotten word of what way going on, he sighed and quickly went to find them, to break them up, before they did any serious damage to each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:13 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa made a loud roar as he bit her before she headbutted Pluto growling as she used her powers to attack him but was in a lot of pain doing so. She wasn't about to lose to this mutt. She then launched herself at him surrounded by dark energy that showed she meant business.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:59 pm
Angelic Lupine

Pluto laughed darkly, his hackles raised, as bloodlust began to take its hold. Kurasa was walking right into his trap, as she lunged at him, he dropped down low, waiting for his chance, then countered her attack. In her anger, she had left herself open, Pluto slammed into her midair, jaws around her throat. "Give in, or I'll end your life, you can't win." "And you best let her go, or I'll end you, and it'll be slow and painful." Sebastian cut in, his eyes that of a demon, locked right on Pluto. Releasing Kurasa, Pluto backed up a bit, "You just had to ruin my fun, but you're only protecting your pet, like a good master."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:10 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa hissed at Pluto as he let her go. Her shoulder was oozing with blood, and her wing was covered in it. She glared at Pluto saying "You're one to talk." She said in a hissing voice. She only fought in self-defense, so she hoped Pluto would get in more trouble than her. Then again, she was in that fight because of that mutt. He wouldn't leave her alone to begin with.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:00 pm
Angelic Lupine

"You still have a sharp tongue, even with that injury, yet you're losing a lot of blood. Still, my intentions were not to kill, just to have a little fun, while setting what you're made of. Anyways, I've gotten what I came for, have fun with your master." Pluto said to Kurasa, then turned, and disappeared into the trees. Sebastian sighed, as much as he disliked Pluto, he could see what he was doing. Apart from that, Kurasa needed his attention, "You're badly hurt, Kurasa, and I lack the abilities to heal injuries, we need to get back to the manor." The best he could do was make a tourniquet, to at least slow the bleeding, before carrying her back home, where she could be treated.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff