Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:32 pm
Yue Belmont
did you just not like the idea? Because I'm totally open to any other ones.

Sorry, I didn't see your reply before. I went back and read it, and honestly, I don't think it would work. I still think the human being poisoned by vampire venom would work better, because if the human isn't truly 'human' then it wouldn't be Fallen Angel x Human x Vampire at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 am
MultiAsh
Chubkins
The evil lord x princess sounds really interesting to me. Would you happen to have a plot for that one?

I don't have a plot for that one yet. Would you like to brainstorm a plot?

Yeah, that'd be great! Would you like me to pm you?  

SugarySweetDream

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:20 am
Chubkins
Yeah, that'd be great! Would you like me to pm you?

Sure! That sounds like a good idea.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:31 am
Bump

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:35 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:01 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:29 pm
I feel like doing a role play in threads. Anyone up for it?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:22 am
MultiAsh
I feel like doing a role play in threads. Anyone up for it?

Yesss!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:35 am
Blucshia
Yesss!

Yay! So, which idea seemed the most interesting to you?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:52 am
MultiAsh
Bump

I may be interested. Do you have links to samples?
I'm always up for some vampire action but I'm currently being held up in two other guilds; people aren't being very active and I have no idea why. Anyhow, could I have you take a look at this? I may or may not have to drag you over to that guild or else bust my arse trying to find a guild that will accept that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:14 am
MultiAsh
Blucshia
Yesss!

Yay! So, which idea seemed the most interesting to you?

Goddess x Human (idk why this reminds me of harvest moon games...)
Angel x Human x Demon (a good idea, maybe, the angel and the demon are fighting for their interests,and that could destroy the human city/world, and the poor human is on the middle of the conflict, he/she wants to be the hero and save the humans, but how without any known ability? idk im just throwing this..haha im not sure xd)
*edit
Sorcerouss
MultiAsh
Bump

I'm always up for some vampire action but I'm currently being held up in two other guilds; people aren't being very active and I have no idea why. Anyhow, could I have you take a look at this? I may or may not have to drag you over to that guild or else bust my arse trying to find a guild that will accept that.

But drag that idea to the guild!  

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:15 am
Sorcerouss

Well, the only link that I could find for a sample of my role playing would be for here.

I did take a look at the link you sent me, and I do wish you all of the luck in finding someone to fill in the sister role, however I don't believe I would be able to fill in that role for you, mainly because there is very little room for my own creativity to blossom with the rules of how the character should and shouldn't act.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 am
Blucshia
Goddess x Human (idk why this reminds me of harvest moon games...)
Angel x Human x Demon (a good idea, maybe, the angel and the demon are fighting for their interests,and that could destroy the human city/world, and the poor human is on the middle of the conflict, he/she wants to be the hero and save the humans, but how without any known ability? igk im just throwing this..haha im not sure xd)

Those are some good choices. I kinda like the idea you have for the Angel x Human x Demon. Maybe the human brought it onto him/herself to try to bring peace between the angel and demon, but they refuse to listen to the human? xD Just sort of throwing out more ideas to help with your idea.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 am
MultiAsh
Sorcerouss

Well, the only link that I could find for a sample of my role playing would be for here.

I did take a look at the link you sent me, and I do wish you all of the luck in finding someone to fill in the sister role, however I don't believe I would be able to fill in that role for you, mainly because there is very little room for my own creativity to blossom with the rules of how the character should and shouldn't act.

Blucshia

Fair enough, thanks for reading.
I'm all for the Angel x Demon x Human - I'd happily fill any of those three roles. As long as you two are up for it, I'm good to go. My apologies if I start to post less, if I get responses in my other guilds.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff