Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 am
"What is the history of Route 10? Taking in these stone shapes, it seems like there might have been some sort of religion significance... they look to place to be nature." Lex questioned, looking over the map.

"Poison? I had been wondering... Ice, Water, Dark, Psychic, and Poison." He looked at each individual and nodded, matching them to their type. "That should come be helpful to giving orders and receiving information."

"Six trainers... between the ghosts playing tricks and the Crobats and Golbat doing a Confuse Ray bomb, I think we could take them out before they can communicate... if we can time it right."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:39 pm
"My Golbat actually has Supersonic, but it doesn't need eye contact to work so combining it is good?" KO shrugged. "I can have him do that, then try Hypnosis. If I can put my Umbreon on the Metagross - concealed by illusion - he can throw in a confuse ray.

"So, the plan?" KO glanced about. "We send in an aerial team grouped around the Metagross, who is carrying the Zoroark and some electric types, maybe also small pokemon who can add to confusion or disabling the trainers." KO paused, peered at one of the maps. "Aaaaand, we have some cute looking pokemon on the ground to play mischievous tricks in order to initially distract the trainers - maybe steal away any visible comms. devices or pokeballs if they can - but invisible ghosts ready to strike and also add to the confusion. The aerial team strikes first aiming to disable, and then the cute pokemon and the ghosts also go on the offensive? Meanwhile we are hidden in the trees with the rest of our teams ready to," he waved a hand languidly, "do whatever needs doing, who knows what will happen when we actually hit the ground."

Was that a good plan? It sounded sensible to him but he hadn't been on a mission like this in... well, more than a decade if he was totally honest. That made him feel old and so he tried to stop thinking about it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:14 pm
Clancy grinned and accepted the handshake.
"Shadow ain't bad. I like it. It's all spy-like, bloomin' mysterious and the lark." He nodded when asked if he meant the Rotom, looking from Shadow to Rook "Aye. That blighter! We was talkin' about needin' one to do the whole passy-outy hyjinx on the League bodgers!"

---~~~---

Tambrey was smiling now, as she tapped away at her 'dex each time someone mentioned their typing.
She spoke after KO seemed to suggest a summary of a plan.
"I agree with the idea of the aerial team and the Metagross team. I can get Pygi and Lasi in the air ASAP once we're down, to help out on the aerial side. Lasi's going to be more useful with his Confuse Ray, I'd think, but Pygi can help with minimizing visibility on their side some with a Sand Attack or two? To secure them once they're out, I can... persuade Neph to lend us her webbing, if that's useful... Oh! And for Protect... My Aggron, Ella, knows Protect... I guess I should mention that my Jirachi has Helping Hand? Um, it might be useful..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 pm
"If we're going to use Pokemon On the ground to distract them then It should probably be local pokemon, and natural pokemon," Kyle added to KO's summery, glancing around at everyone in the room with an arched brow. "Otherwise it might be a tip off if you've got too many foreign pokemon in that aria."

Settling his yellow eyes onto Lex at his question Kyle piped in to answer "They're gravestones." He answered bluntly. "Of all the pokemon who died the first time the power of the legendary Pokemon was used, a King scarified the life of hundreds, maybe thousands of pokemon to bring his own pokemon back to life."
A slight incline of Kyle's head "A Few years back my old boss tried it again, only the plan didn't really work out." He finished with a shrug.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:30 am
"Claire, sorry, could you take over the radio for me for a bit? I'm a little worried about leaving it unattended for too long," the smaller elite requested; her interest in the discussion was piqued, but she didn't want to take the chance of missing some important new information just to participate.

Glad that she didn't seem to have missed too much of the planning, Rook was ready to contribute, tapping away at the screen of the tablet that Claire passed back to her, "Kyle's right - if we're sending pokemon to be a distraction, they need to be pokemon that are native to this area. And, comparing the species that inhabit Route 10 to the ones that we have in Kodo, our options are limited. I think the only overlaps are Eevee and Hawlucha. Given that, we may want to cut out that aspect of the plan; we don't want to risk jeopardizing our element of surprise."

When Tambrey mentioned webbing, Rook pointed to the agent, having apparently heard an idea that she liked, "Using web-based attacks is an excellent idea, if we have them at our disposal. String Shot, Spider Web, Electroweb... There's probably more that I'm not thinking of. Confusion will make them clumsier and paralysis will make their bodies less responsive, but neither will completely stop their movements. They will, however, make it much easier to wrap them up a net of webbing, which would stop them both from fighting back and from reaching for pokemon or communications. What do you all think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 pm
"Oh, right, good point on the native pokemon," KO nodded. "I don't have any pokemon with webbing moves unfortunately so I can't help with that aspect but it sounds like a good idea. That will be good for securing them once we have their clothes too of course." He wasn't looking forward having to put on some stranger's clothes but sometimes you had to do unpleasant things in the name of eventual promotion, and ergo better pay and your own room.

Hold on.

"What are we going to do with them come to that?... If they're safely tied up I think it would be a smart move to keep them as hostages, at least for the duration of the mission."

--------------------

"Mmh. I think that keeping them as hostages for the duration of the mission is reasonable," Frost agreed. "When our mission is complete we can either take them back as test subjects should the labs require such, or dispose of them."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:47 pm
Rook frowned and shook her head, "Manslaughter is against Rocket policy except in extreme cases, and I think it would raise a lot more suspicion within the League if their group vanished than if we leave our activity at just capturing Xerneas. It's probably fine to leave them tied up in the forest. Even if they manage to get loose somehow, we'll have taken their communications, their pokemon, and even their very clothes. I highly doubt they would run to the cave naked and defenseless." She paused, then turned to Kyle. "Kyle, when it becomes necessary for us to get close to them, can your Zoroark make it so they can't distinguish our faces - maybe with some kind of fog or...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:57 pm
Bro signed, crossing his arms over his chest, and glancing to KO with a grin, intending the guy to translate.
The Gengar thrust his hand with wicked speed and sly grin.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:00 pm
"While I have a Flareon, I doubt eevee evolution are too common." Lex mused and considered the information Kyle had gave him. "How unusual would it be for ghosts to be attracted to such a place?'" He mused, and paused looking darkly at Frost for suggesting random killing and moved on.

"While my Ariados would be pleased to jump from above onto people, he does not know any of those moves.. and I had not brought my other." He sighed thoughtful.

"And no, not very likely, but they might head towards the nearest town." Though hopefully they would be far away by the time they reached help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 pm
Blood_Goddess
Bro signed, crossing his arms over his chest, and glancing to KO with a grin, intending the guy to translate.
The Gengar thrust his hand with wicked speed and sly grin.

KO took the hint and provided an accurate translation, though he still didn't have the 'ya's and 'lil's sounding right.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:02 pm
Frost shrugged, unmoved by any looks he may or may not have drawn for his suggestion. Of course, it was entirely possible that he hadn't even noticed. "My concern was for recognition, if the Zoroark can prevent that then the problem is neatly resolved."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:06 pm
Kyle lifted his head at the question about his Zoroark, then nodded lightly "He's got good spacial manipulation, though he's more likely to cover us in gore then a fog. Either way, they won't see our faces if we don't want them to, once we start the attack. If we're holding still he can get us right up to their faces without being seen if we need to, and bring them to us."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 pm
Bro laughed with joy at Ko translated what he had said, floating over to the man and patting him roughly on the back.
to have his words be understood by everyone now was more of a delight them he had expected.
He announced. <Tambrey, Jerome, Frost ya'll take one out on yer own.> He turned to the Grunts < Pulse an Kyle, Team> He pointed to the two grunts, then moved on <Shadow an Clancy, Team <KO and Adam Team>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:21 pm
Rook considered Lex's words momentarily before offering a suggestion, "Then how about Claire and I leave a couple of our pokemon as guards? It'll reduce our firepower temporarily, but pokemon will be able to regroup with us faster than people will."

As she listened to the translation of the Gengar's words, the elite looked first to the time on her tablet and then to the faces of the assembled Rockets, "You all should decide quickly what you intend to do; we'll be arriving very soon. Whatever the plan, the most important part is that everyone understands it and everyone supports it. The last thing we need out there is shoddy teamwork due to poor communication or dissenting opinions."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:22 pm
Blood_Goddess
Bro laughed with joy at Ko translated what he had said, floating over to the man and patting him roughly on the back.
to have his words be understood by everyone now was more of a delight them he had expected.
He announced. <Tambrey, Jerome, Frost ya'll take one out on yer own.> He turned to the Grunts < Pulse an Kyle, Team> He pointed to the two grunts, then moved on <Shadow an Clancy, Team <KO and Adam Team>

EDITED

KO gave an 'oof!' at the hard slap on the back, quirked a smile at the ghost type, translated again, and then made a languid gesture around the jet. "Soooo, with time running short which plan are we going with? I think Bro's plan could work fine if we still use Illusion to hide our approach - or hide us off to the side of the track and wait for them to pass us - and it has slightly fewer elements to go wrong. So, count me in for this idea."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff