Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Scramble Crossing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:41 am
User Image

"Sorry i work better alone. We'll meet back here if we find her." Neku said as he started to walk off.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:34 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"E-Eh!? A-Are you sure..? Well, I guess, if you want to go alone then, all right.." she said as she watched Neku walk off. She always gets somewhat saddened whenever someone went off on their own however.
Shinochi shrugged at Neku wanting to be alone, unlike Wakai, she didn't mind. She noticed that Wakai was sad of Neku wanting to go alone, "Hey," she bumped Wakai's arm with her elbow, "Don't think too much about it..some people think that working alone is more..efficient. I even get like that sometimes you know?"
Wakai looked at Shinochi, and then down at the ground, "Still...that's lonely isn't it.."
Right after Neku left on his own, Shinochi and Miao made their way to the rooftops of the buildings to keep an eye on the area below them, watching the ground group while also watching for anything else. Meanwhile, Wakai and Akashisen walked around the area, looking around for Neku's partner. They decided to search another area, heading towards the next connected area, past a sign saying "Statue of Hachiko". [exits]

User Image

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:44 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageMeanwhile, on the rooftops, in the other world...
Shinochi stopped, her ears twitched non-stop, "Eh...? Ah...Eh!?" she looked over the edge of the building, looking around for any site of Wakai or Akashisen, but they were nowhere to be found. "Wh-What!? Where...Where did those two go!?" Shinochi was confused at what was going on.
Miao was starting to get scared by how Shinochi was acting, "Sh-Shinoshi...what's wrong?"
She looked at Miao, then back down over the edge of the building, "I don't know what's going on...but...somehow...Wakai and Akashisen has disappeared...I can't sense them anywhere anymore..."

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 am

"Hey give me a break!" A voice called out below as a girl ran down the street being chased by heartless.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:56 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears twitched as she brought focus to someone in need below, "Tch...we're gonna have to worry about that later, for now," she pointed down towards the situation, and then looked at Miao, "Lets go save that girl..let me see what you got Miao." she said before jumping off the building.
Miao saluted, " Roger roger meow!" she said before following behind Shinochi.
While falling, both of the girls aimed for a heartless to land on.
Taking out her blades, Shinochi landed on one of the heartless, and then stabbed her blades into it, killing it.
Miao summoned her shield and sat on it while falling, smashing the other heartless, "Haha! That was fun meow!"

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Luckily those were the only 2 actually chasing the girl as she turned to see the 2 before her. "whew....Thanks...whoever you are. Those 2 were relentless." She said holding her chest while trying to catch her breath.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:30 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi looked at the girl, her ears perk up, "Your welcome..you're just lucky that we were near-" she then noticed the cat plush, her ears twitch upon seeing it. "Ah..wait a minute..." she folded her arms, looking at the girl again, "By any chance, do you..know a boy named Neku? Because we're helping him search for his..partner or something? And he described to us, 'A girl that always carries around a cat plush with her." and you fit that description so far.."
Miao stood up, and held her shield in front of her while looking at the girl. Her ears twitched and her tail swayed around while Shinochi conversed with her.

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:17 am

"Uh...You know Neku?" She asked before noticing there tail and ears. "Oh my god. Your both catkin! So CUTE!" She said as the first person she grabbed was Miao as she started looking/touching at her ears and tail.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Miao was surprised by the girl suddenly grabbing her, "Nyah!? Wh-What's this all about meow!? she didn't know how to react to how the girl was treating her.
Shinochi rubbed her head, her ears twitch, "Well..this girl does carry around a cat plush with her...so I expected this to happen..." She then decided to get back on track, "Anyways, yes, we know Neku. He went off on his own however..he should've just sticked with us, that way he would already be reunited with his partner."

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:02 am

"Oh right. Hmm....Well thanks for the save. Anyways there was this other guy who i think is a player. He helped me by drawing off most of the heartless. His name is Beat. We have to find him. Oh i'm shiki by the way." Shiki said with a nod to them as she left Miao alone.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi folded her arms, "Ah...so there are other players of this game then..I thought so." she let out a sigh, "Great...I hope there isn't like...a hundred players otherwise we're gonna have a problem here." Her ears twitched when the girl introduced herself, she nodded at her, "Shinochi," she then looked at Miao, "and this is Miao."
Miao looked at Shiki and saluted her, "Yup, nice to meet nya Shiki." she then looked at Shinochi, "So Shino, I guess we need to find this other guy too meow?"
She nodded at Miao, then looked at Shiki, "So, this...Beat guy, do you remember how he looked like? We need to at least find him before we bring you back to Neku. For all we know, Beat could be fighting with a bunch of heartless right now."

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:52 pm

"Oh right. Don't worry. I'll know him when i see him. I'm...not so good with descriptions. I'll follow you 2." Shiki said rubbing the back of her head.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:12 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi tilted her head, her ears twitch, "Hmm...all right. Just, stay close, we don't want to lose you right after finding you." she looked at Miao, "Miao, stay with Shiki at all times, don't go wandering off on your own."
Miao nodded at Shinochi, "Okay Shino~, I'll follow your orders meow~"
She shook her head and took the lead, walking in front of Miao and Shiki.
While Shinochi was leading, Miao walked beside Shiki, looking around as if keeping an eye out for Beat...even though she hasn't seen him before.

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:30 pm

"Are you 2 here by yourselves? I don't think i've seen you around before." Shiki said as she glanced at the palm of her hand every now and then.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Miao shook her head, "Nope, we have two others who came along. We came here from the Kingdom Key Academy on a secret mission."
"Miao! You're telling her too much!" Shinochi had yelled while not turning around. She put her palm to her face, letting out a sigh, "Well..at least she didn't tell her everything..."
With a big stupid grin on her face, Miao rubbed her head, "Haha, sorry Shino~, I'll make sure to be more secret-ish from now on."

User Image

Knux_nyan

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas