Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
mini moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly_Frozen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:00 am
To be fair, Usagi's a bit useless as well, she always either needs help from Tuxedo Kame, the other Senshi, or a new weapon/transformation....she has little fighting ability of her own..like mother, like daughter i guess sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:02 am
Demon Satsuki Ankoku
the only thing i don't get is that why does she keep calling serenity mommy! i don't get it! why!( going crazy) ( someone gonks her on the head ) xp crying stressed gonk xd

Because Chibiusa is Usagi's daughter...

(sorry if i just spoilt that for everyone)  

Heavenly_Frozen

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:03 am
I thought everyone knew that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:32 am
Sailor Papillon
I thought everyone knew that?

Yeah everyone who's seen the original Japanese version will know the proper story...but because the dubbed version changed the story it's no wonder half the Sailormoon fans either dont know whats going on or dont have the right story...i mean the dubbed version changed it so that Haruka and Michiru were cousins.... they are in love!!!NOT cousins!!!  

Heavenly_Frozen

Majoanma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:19 am
QUESTION: what is the purpose of Sailor Chibi Chibi?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:33 am
Majoanma
QUESTION: what is the purpose of Sailor Chibi Chibi?

In the anime she was Galaxia's starseed going to find Sailor Moon to help stop Chaos from taking over (this is why when Uranus and Neptune attacked Galaxia to steal her starseed it wasn't there, it was beside Usagi the whole time) She was considered the Light of Hope (aka Galaxia's starseed)
In the manga, Chibi-Chibi was the very distant future of Sailor Moon (aka Sailor Cosmos) who ran away from the big final battle and always regretted it!! If you wanna read more into it go to the topic "I’m Sorry But..." and it'll explain the Manga one there a lot better...
Hope that helped!!

User_8572

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas