Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Beginning : walk ins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 pm
spanishbabe122

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image
Michael laughed a bit at the girl's admitting to not eating. He then checked to make sure the teacher wasn't watching as he reached into his bag and pulled out a granola bar which he then tossed over to her. "Will that be enough to hold you over? I always make sure to keep of few of those on me" He said with a small smile at her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:52 pm
"What'll it be now mister mole?
Whisper sloth in curls of smoke.
Take a back seat,
Or play pharaoh.
Dance with me,
And shake your bones...

Slow down,
It's a science.
He's been waiting
To bring you down..."

ѦȵȡяσɱҽȡɐѦȵȡӌȻɐяȶҽя
sophomore|sixteen|likes:languages,music,snowboarding|dislikes:moving so often

Andy turned a little pinker when she was laughed at for it, still embarrassed at having been noticed. She caught the granola bar he threw at her, and stared at it stupidly for a moment before giving the boy another sheepish grin, brushing through her wavy hair. "Looks like you're my first-day-of-school hero." She said with a small, quiet giggle, trying to avoid catching the teacher's attention. First the pen, and now the food. She found herself wondering what else he had in that magic bag of his. Everything Andy had forgotten, apparently.

"Snake eyed,
With a sly smile.
He can hold you,
And shake you child."

User Image

"Leopards laze each
On plush pillows
Slender capes
Of red and chrome...

Paperback dreams
In their deep doze
Twitch their toes to
Black mambo..."

Hyper_Fox2

[quote="spanishbabe122]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 am
spanishbabe122

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image
Michael chuckled at the girl. "Well you gotta be prepared. Especially on the first day" He said then reached into his bag to grab another granola bar for himself as he turned back to the front of the class to take notes again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:39 am
spanishbabe122
Sorry for not being on often, I'm quite bust with college.

(Yonaka Kurai)

User Image User Image
ɪ τеʟʟ ϻʏ ρɪɑɴɵ τнe τнɪɴɢʂ ɪ ʋʂed τɵ τеʟʟ yɵʋ

:
- Yonaka Kurai
- Sophomore
-The school "badass."
- Speaks three languages (Japanese (Her first language), Korean and English)
-Transferred from Korea in her Freshman year.
-Prefers to speak in Shakespearean ( I'll add translations next to them)
-Color blind.
-Usually seen smoking behind the school gym with the "bad crowd" at break times.
-Quite witty, and surprisingly strong for her petite frame; total pervert when it comes to both genders. Yonaka is actually a nice child despite her quite menacing outwardly appearance and school reputation, she likes to fawn over girls shorter or younger than her; detesting any male exception of her older male friend who she usually is seen walking (or skipping class) with majority of the time.

The girl she had between her legs kept looking outside the window, it peeked her interest greatly at the sight of this so she looked outside as well; blinking in shock to find that new freshman she'd seen before. She gave a small smile and a wave, wondering why the girl was just standing there when she had very abruptly left with the boy who she knew by his mother. She had a part time job at a local pet store and the mother was generous enough to be bringing in the occasional pet can or whatever she seemed to have spare. She lazily covered a yawn with her hand before standing up and walking to the door, not bothering to excuse herself as the shorter female between her was now fast asleep non-surprisingly. She had a feeling the young one outside wanted to talk to her so she leaned on the door way with a blank face though she wasn't particularly annoyed or anything.
"Need something kid?"

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:07 pm
Fuqjoshi
Its okay whenever you have time you can just jump in

User Image

Thinking of how she was going to approach the strange girl, it seems she caught one of the girls attention and soon after, she caught the attention of the girl from this morning. When their eyes met she quickly hid but rose silently as the girl was at the door and asked what she needed. Avoiding eye contact she finally had her chance and said "Im...im sorry for this morning. Since i'm the new girl i didn't want to be late for my introduction and i.... and i guess im not good under pressure..." Considering she was speaking with her upper class man, it would be unthinkable to leave without giving her name so, again, she spoke and said "MY NAME...my name is Brie and im a freshman"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 pm
Take a back seat,
Or play pharaoh.
Dance with me,
And shake your bones...

Slow down,
It's a science.
He's been waiting
To bring you down..."

ѦȵȡяσɱҽȡɐѦȵȡӌȻɐяȶҽя

Andy nodded as she began to open the granola bar. "I've had a lot of 'first days'. I guess I've just stopped worrying about it at this point... A little too much, apparently..." She whispered back, thinking about how she used to be as prepared as this kid was. She had more first days than most kids, even, as her parents were constantly moving around. Sometimes in the middle of the school year. She definitely used to care a lot more. Now look at her. She had slept in, been late, forgotten a pen, and forgotten to eat. She hadn't even grabbed a snack. Her life was in shambles, obviously.

"Snake eyed,
With a sly smile.
He can hold you,
And shake you child."

User Image

"Leopards laze each
On plush pillows
Slender capes
Of red and chrome...

Paperback dreams
In their deep doze
Twitch their toes to
Black mambo..."

Hyper_Fox2

[quote="spanishbabe122]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 pm
spanishbabe122

(Yonaka Kurai)

User Image User Image

:
- Yonaka Kurai
- Sophomore
-The school "badass."
-Color blind.
-Usually seen smoking behind the school gym with the "bad crowd" at break times.
-Quite witty, and surprisingly strong for her petite frame; total pervert when it comes to both genders. Yonaka is actually a nice child despite her quite menacing outwardly appearance and school reputation, she likes to fawn over girls shorter or younger than her; detesting any male exception of her older male friend who she usually is seen walking (or skipping class) with majority of the time.

She looked at the smaller kid in interest, now learning her name was Brie. She was small and delicate in her eyes and gave a small smile, patting her head before yawning again.
"Tis fine, I hath no need to hold grudges and such. Thou seem like thee type to scampper off like a scared puppy, tis cute."
She tipped the other's chin up, she didn't like people avoiding her gaze although she admitted a threatening aura. The kid was respectful unlike other freshman she had met today and asked to join her 'gang' or whatever the hell the elder kids had been spreading around, but still she wasn't one of those power hungry sophomores.
"Yonaka. I'm a sophomore as you can see. Nice to meet you kid."

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image
Michael glanced back at her and chuckled again. "Well don't worry if you ever need anything just ask" He said as he took a bite of the granola bar he got for himself.

HyperFox2

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:17 pm
Take a back seat,
Or play pharaoh.
Dance with me,
And shake your bones...

Slow down,
It's a science.
He's been waiting
To bring you down..."

ѦȵȡяσɱҽȡɐѦȵȡӌȻɐяȶҽя

Andy nodded as she swallowed her first bite of granola bar. "Thanks! Same goes to you! Although I can't say I'll be quite as prepared..." She said with a chuckle. "It's nice to meet somebody so friendly on the first day of school. I'm Andy, by the way." She added quietly, realizing she hadn't introduced herself yet. She took another bite of the granola bar, thinking about how most people were pretty snotty on the first day, irritated with all of the new kids and not quite settled into their new classes yet.

"Snake eyed,
With a sly smile.
He can hold you,
And shake you child."

User Image

"Leopards laze each
On plush pillows
Slender capes
Of red and chrome...

Paperback dreams
In their deep doze
Twitch their toes to
Black mambo..."

Hyper_Fox2

[quote="spanishbabe122]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image
Michael nodded a little. "I'm Michael nice to meet cha" He said with a smile. He was glad he was running into these types of people, Andy seemed fun and cool, although forgetful.

HyperFox2

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:59 pm
Fuqjoshi

User Image
After apologizing she felt somewhat protected and praised when the strange girl began to pet her head. It reminded Brie of her mother and she became fond of any form of petting or praise. Her gaze was lifted to meet the girls eyes and learning that the girls name was Yonaka, she gave a calm smile. Compared to her usual nervous self, being calm felt like a blessing at this point. Brie was happy to meet another nice person and said with a growing grin"Nice to meet you too......Also, Do you think i can ask you a question?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:43 am
spanishbabe122

(Yonaka Kurai)

User Image User Image

:
- Yonaka Kurai
- Sophomore
-The school "badass."
-Color blind.

She looked at the smaller kid in interest, now learning her name was Brie. She was small and delicate in her eyes and gave a small smile, patting her head before yawning again.
"Sure, go ahead?"
She laughed when the other accepted the pat, it wasn't often she met girls who accepted her affection easily. The girl was calm unlike how she was with the boy, she guessed the other wasn't one of the usual boyfriend wanting freshman she usually met around here. She didn't know how to act with the younger girl so she just decided she'd treat her like the puppies that first came to the pet shop; skittish and unsocial. Although she didn't think of the girl unsocial, more shy than anything else and she was glad she calmed her down atleast.
"I am thy open book."

User Image

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:50 am
Take a back seat,
Or play pharaoh.
Dance with me,
And shake your bones...

Slow down,
It's a science.
He's been waiting
To bring you down..."

ѦȵȡяσɱҽȡɐѦȵȡӌȻɐяȶҽя

Andy smiled sweetly, taking another bite of the granola bar. She tried to go back to the note-taking that she had barely started, now that her mind was off of her hunger for the time being. However, it was not to be. Instead of being able to focus on the teacher, Andy began to think of a whole string of ideas for her next DJing gig, which had already been set up for a few days from now. She jotted down her ideas on the paper instead of what the teacher was saying, bobbing her head subconsciously, almost as though she could hear what she was writing down.

"Snake eyed,
With a sly smile.
He can hold you,
And shake you child."

User Image

"Leopards laze each
On plush pillows
Slender capes
Of red and chrome...

Paperback dreams
In their deep doze
Twitch their toes to
Black mambo..."

Hyper_Fox2

[quote="spanishbabe122]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:18 pm
Fuqjoshi

User Image

"Well....the truth is that I volenteered to get some copies for my class but since im new here, i don't really know where im going..." Knowing how silly she sounded, she was grateful for Yonaka's strokes. She was just hoping that she would have the copies by the time the class ended. Bries main priority now was to not tarnish her reputation anymore than it already was. Although, she was okay with being unknown and invisible, it made her uncomfortable to be looked at with any bad impretions of who she really was and prided herself in leaving in good terms.  

perfectmistake123

3,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items