Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:23 pm
"Nah, none of 'em. Y'know. The big ol' fire bird bugger. Fancy tail on the b*****d." Clancy tried to explain, then frowned. "Ah. Tell ya the truth? I don't see the bloody point. We /use/ 'em, sure, and the powerful water ones are pretty bloody awesome... Mircalla- me bitey fish- is gonna be a Sharpedo one day. Y' see? I know that name 'cus that's a damned fine critter. Most of 'em? Nah. No point to 'em."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 pm
"Moltres?" He asked, considering the Pokemon he knew that would be the closest and K.O. would be a pretty Moltres. "It's knowledge.. it makes people take you serious and know what you are speaking off." He shut his eyes, resting. "Sharpedo's are rather cool."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:42 pm
"Eh, is that what that firey bugger is called? Any'ow... Why would I ever bloody want people to think I was 'cool'? Nah. I get what ya mean, but I can 'it someone o'er the 'ead with my wrench, and I can fix a toilet. Ain't a helluva a lotta people who are even prepared t' deal wi' a flamin' broken toilet, y'know?"

Clancy shook his head, grinning, then winced. Ow. No. That wasn't a good action still. Hrm.
"Yeah. I 'ope me Mircalla grows up inta one soon. She's a bloody feisty little blighter right now, but a Sharpedo..." He whistled, badly "Ain't bloody nuffin' like 'em in my book. Bunch o' other water buggers that are bloody neato too, but the ol' sharky's the best f'r me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:19 pm
"Maybe? There is more then one legendary bird and that not counting the Torchic line." Lex frown puzzling out how many fire type birds there were and decided he didn't care. He was tired.

"Going to work with water pokemon?" He asked quietly, shoving all knowledge of K.O. in a dark pit of his mind until he had some privacy to deal with it.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:54 pm
"Yeah, see, I ain't got a bloody clue what a Torturick line is..." Clancy admitted, shaking his head, then giving a toothy grin, that... actually hurt his face. Ow. One part of his brain lodged a complaint that it couldn't believe he'd managed to injure his face too.

"Aye. Y'see... I'm ex-Aqua. Y'know; world better off covered in water and all that malarkey? Ain't exactly my philosophy but I got an 'preciation f'r the wetter buggers. Swimmin', sailing, sub's... Ain't nothing under or on the bloomin' seas that I ain't got some int'rest in... Unless it's some wimpy bugger of a critter..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:23 pm
Lex listened carefully, trying to collect and shaped the information into something other then loud mouth Pirate. He had a bad feeling that was going to stick and he was going to say it some time when he shouldn't.

"Last water pokemon I had was a Magikarp and trained her into a Gyarados." He didn't have Ran anymore but he recalled working with her when she was a Magikarp and the reward of getting her into being something as majestic as a Gyarados. "Sometimes, wimpy ones hide a lot of strength."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:40 pm
Gyarados... That was familar sounding, and yet Magikarp lost him... A water type though... Wimpy... Ah, that was probably why he wasn't sure which 'mon that was...

"Aye, but all that bloody work to get there? Better startin' with summat already bloomin' well 'ard arse, like me fishy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:57 pm
"I've found working through the early stages rewarding, more bonding and well, better trust and control when they get to those bad a** stages where they can squish you if they cared to." Lex shut his eyes, missing his big fish and sighed, trying to push it away. No, he really didn't need to end up depressed and miserable again.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:05 pm
"Oh? I can't say I got any clue 'bout that. Ain't experienced the same at all... Used to 'ave this ol' jellyfish bugger. Left the bloody little sap b'hind with me folks once I got m'self a real bloody toughnut of a battler though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:27 pm
"My mother is taking care of my jumpluff because he is an idiot." Lex admitted. Pip was never going to be a battler, outside of messing with people's allergies.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:53 pm
"What the bloody 'ell is a Jumbfluff?" Clancy asked, although he was already pretty sure, from the sound of the name alone, it was going to be something he didn't like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 pm
"It's a grass type, sort of looks like a dandelion when it goes to seed." Very squeezable, master at making allergy suffers sneeze, and a moron... he hadn't thought about Pip in a while.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:54 pm
"Sounds bloody crap..." Clancy declared with a frown, imagining some kind of fluffy round creature. "What the flamin' 'ell is it useful for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:07 pm
"Mostly statics moves, sleep, poison, paralyzing the enemy. Making allergy suffers absolutely miserable." Lex responded.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:16 pm
Clancy wasn't really fond of plant types at all. He didn't understand -why- they got to be strong against water types... and he didn't really care. He just didn't like them...
However, some of those points did /sound/ useful.

"Eh. But bloody most anythin' can do the bloomin' useful lot o' them, right? And 'ow bloody useful could makin' allergy sufferers miserable really be?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff